Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer (54308 Views)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Aguilar(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Steve0979:
devil baptize u dere .tell m where u are if fight dey hungry u
see this pussy no fight for your right
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by uvie66: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment
Sharaap your mouth there.. just like they enter buses and claim staff, I they are also on emergency call. The officer did not even care it was a woman.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by uvie66: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
fergie001:

Then what happened to asking politely?
Thanks, all he had to say with a smile is, dear, this is an emergency, but he chose to be brutish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by rotile247(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lipscomb:
Beating a woman with bet. ..only God knows what his wife going through...

He would hardly try that, just a report at the Military Police of his barracks he would be locked up in a guard room with some hard labour
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by uvie66: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starboytwo:
That lady must have said some rubbish...
..... and she warrants the assault.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Steve0979(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Aguilar:

see this pussy no fight for your right
u idiot so u get right nai u never go challenge dose stealing from u ,I am never in support of what d soja did but d lady beg for it.I laugh at u guys celebrating his arrest.no b barracks again
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Lastmankc(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Audio arrest. Let's see his picture in detention
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by nuelyoyo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
sisisioge:
Better! How can a cretin think he's a lion just because he's wearing a jungle dress especially a few days after the revolution against armed forces brutality. Very dull fellow! Anofia!
Are we even sure the army arrested him? I just think the army decided to tell people what they would like to hear. I don't trust the army.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by HeavenShield: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Now, no more hiding place for any misbehaving in this country...
We will call you out for the world to see...
Now Social Media will make any Mad man in Uniform to sit up...
Enough is Enough.

#endbadgovernance
#endcorruption
#endmilitarybrutality
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by rolams(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment

You can do more than this. Why not beg those on the queue? Simple explanation would have resolved the issue.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by mike8804: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Akfrenzy:
how many Northerners get Bank account
lol! not talking about bank account but oppression just because you are a uniform man
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Oesophagus99(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ever since the fall of man in the garden of Eden; wickedness has been the nature of man!

** UBI JUS, IBI REMEDIUM **
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by dokie: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

He should have the courtesy to plead with those in the queue. I am certain they will oblige him.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by IAMPEDRO: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:
Audio arrest!
God bless you, let them keep deceiving themselves. I hardly believe anything in this country, especially things concern with military and politics.
Take the lekki killing for instance, the number one citizen of the state said NO DEATH at the first interview it was everywhere in the papers, Now there were death recorded and some protesters seriously injured. No doubt, NIGERIA IS A JOKE.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Aguilar(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Steve0979:
u idiot so u get right nai u never go challenge dose stealing from u ,I am never in support of what d soja did but d lady beg for it.I laugh at u guys celebrating his arrest.no b barracks again
beg for wetin, see this fool. I'm not surprised that you're a p***y.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by BlaqT: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
thank you Jesus
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by blessed2share: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Respect begets respect. Men in uniform that are being respected in other countries get the respect because they are not know for using their uniform oppress citizens. The respect is in appreciation of their service.

By the way, which emergency assignment are you talking about? If he has personal emergency, he should learn how to negotiate with people. The uniform is not for his personal advantage. Using the uniform for personal advantage is corruption. That is what led us here.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Incognito403: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
OgaRico:

[s]Okay but When I first saw "everyone" I was thinking "the poor and crippled" are among everyone but now I just learnt from you that the poor and crippled are different from everyone.
Though this your self acclaimed pig nightmare title funny me sha because of all animals na pig sweet you pass to form power for,I go like suggest make you try nonsense where tolotolo dey make you see vexation at it peak[/s].

Done and dusted
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Steve0979(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Aguilar:

beg for wetin, see this fool. I'm not surprised that you're a p***y.
idiot pple like (ova sabi)group Mai I dey clear DOA doubt.u say if na u u go fight d soja one on one,u Neva jam
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Yankee101: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is a warning to all law breaking law enforcement. You have a boss who has a boss who has another boss holding an appointment.

Kindly note their initials and NA # and report them.

You can't bring an entire force to disrepute we'll rather chase you out and possibly jail time than cause another nationwide riot for just one person
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by planetx: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
All this nonsense of jumping ATM queues even if they ask politely is a hangover from the military era. Soldiers in advanced Western nations don't jump queues, don't flog civilians like animals over small infractions, don't go around behaving like demi gods because they are wearing camo. We are just backward in our thinking, that is why people will post comments like supporting this brutes, nobody force anyone to join army. You are no more special than a doctor, teacher, even a policeman, all this rubbish of treating soldiers like some demi gods is a unique Nigerian phenomenon nor seen that much elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
A effing corporal
Rubbish!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
[/s]
he should have asked nicely

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by RealEzee(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
mtcheeew, so for him to jejeli say please na emergency dey hard am? What kind of stupid sense of entitlement is that? Peeps have lost respect for these guys who are supposed to protect and serve us.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by RealEzee(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
planetx:
All this nonsense of jumping ATM queues even if they ask politely is a hangover from the military era. Soldiers in advanced Western nations don't jump queues, don't flog civilians like animals over small infractions, don't go around behaving like demi gods because they are wearing camo. We are just backward in our thinking, that is why people will post comments like supporting this brutes, nobody force anyone to join army. You are no more special than a doctor, teacher, even a policeman, all this rubbish of treating soldiers like some demi gods is a unique Nigerian phenomenon nor seen that much elsewhere.
increase volume make them hear for back!!! Confam
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by tirex(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Rubbish Talk..Big time rubbish...The fact that you are a soldier doesn't make you above the law, both legal and civil
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by CookieBrown: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
rainerboy1010:

I'm impressed. Seriously, impressed!

See your life...
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Correct my brother,but I don’t see anything wrong in asking politely.

See seniors officers.. you go love the military.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Rawhumper(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
THE ONLY REMEDY IS FOR THE SOUTH TO UNITE LIKE THE NORTH, WITH ONE VOICE CHALLENGE ANY UNIFORM GUYS HARRASING CIVILIANS LIKE THE NORTHERNERS WOULD DO.

IF THE SOUTH START BEEN UNITED, NIT MINDING THEIR BUSINESSES WHEN THEIR FELLOW BROTHER OR SISTER IS BEEN FLOGGED OR MALTREATED BY THESE SECURITY OPERATIVES, IF WE CAN SUSTAIN IT, THEN THESE COWARDS OF SOLDIERS WILL LEARN.

shugabasbn:
Thank God for smartphone and social media. The kind security we have in Nigeria they are worse than Boko boiz.
And funnily, they don't harass people anyhow in the North but why is the South always different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.