Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) (49005 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Alexis11:

We don't want to share a country with you vermins as well. TO HELL WITH YOU ALL!!!
Then support our goal for biafra

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Bkayyy: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Alexis11:

I was there naa... But the guy beside me was Chukwudi from Abakaliki. grin
You want me to argue with pigs?
My dear you are drunk from the mud.
By the way, I heard that scientists discovered a human in Neptune and the human said his name is Chukwudi from Abakiliki grin.
You lots always attribute the divine power to Ndigbo.
We are used to it already

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Alexis11: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
ofuluemm:
Nairaland should get its editors working , many people have infiltrated this platform with the sole intent tot cause ethnic divide, this SpatialKing is a destroyer

Stop deceiving yourself, this is Nairaland. YORUBA Vs IGBO war zone.

This is where you meet the lowest lifes of the two tribes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Donian007: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
The logo on the shirt of the men in desert camo looks like that of Airforce Panthers, their rifles also look so much like the standard issue of The Panthers (Airforce Regiment). Could be the Airforce. Sad we are rubbishing our military like this, making them a laughing stock in the eyes of the world, very unprofessional!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Mayng01(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
End military dehumanization
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Karlman: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Franking:

This should piss u off every single time u see it. Idiots like u get comfortable with it because u are animals in a zoo. Some of us are different.
It is wrong whether done to Igbo or Yoruba. By the way, I'm Igbo.

Its your father that Is an Idiot!
If not he wouldn't have given birth to such an oaf as you are!
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by gidgiddy: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
They laughed when it was IPOB, lets see how they are laughing now

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by DiagnoPolitics: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

But, the VICTIM IS AN IGBO MAN from Enugu, he relocated to Osun in search of greener pasture. grin grin grin grin

See as you don deny ya ewedu muslim brothers, anti-ewedu meme don land. e pain you mr agbobiajagrin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
limeta:
Sick country
hahahahahaha e don happen. When it happened to IPOB the slaves where laughing, today children from the brown roof are sweeping in the potopoto.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Superjazz: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.
Hausa man claiming yoruba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Madmohamed419(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Obdk:

Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM receiving wat they wished Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdt31hgcHvU
don't mind them
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by onyfrank: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
I thought potopoto no dey that side

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Henri8: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
What's the concern of soldiers in internal security.. we have civil defence, vigilante groups, police, DSS,NSA. have you ever seen America using soldiers to keep internal peace?

soldiers are for external aggression... only a dictator will do that
But when they were ill treating the Igbos, you were happy. Now you've remembered soldiers were meant for external aggression.

Oga flog those cone heads again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Proeast2: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

Ordinary curfew violations, these Afanifere, OPC and Republic of Oduduwa gangsters are forced to drink dirty stagnate water. Only Shango will know what would have happened if they had flown Republic of Oduduwa flag.

I no fit shout my brother shocked shocked shocked
Ordinary curfew o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I understand why my afonja brothers dey fear to mention Oduduwa even though the thing dey their mind.

Just imagine ordinary curfew violetors forced to swim in the mud like pigs, then if they should demand for Oduduwa like IPOB has been doing since, na inside pool of sewage they go swim na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh God, karma is really a bitch! These pictures are going to become so popular grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Guyman02: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
cktheluckyman:
At least Igbos now have what to use to laugh at yorubas when they mock IPOB swimming in mud
grin grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Guyman02: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Lol... these were the same yoromuslims who mocked IPOB members when the military asked them to swim in mud, today na them na drink mud water. I can see my dear yoro-muslim friends pythonamaka and biggesthead6 crying as the soldiers dey flog their ewedu nyash well well for oshogbo.. grin grin grin

Abeg make una save the picture, Ipob go use am dey counter their hateful anti-IPOB propaganda. grin grin
I don save am grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Aboks(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
cktheluckyman:
At least Igbos now have what to use to laugh at yorubas when they mock IPOB swimming in mud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by igboamakaaa: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
SpatialKing:
They did this inhumane treatment to some IPOB members then and some people in the west used it to mock the entire Igbo race...
Isn't God wonderful and Just in all his ways? Repaying people back with their own medicine.

Until you get to be treated inhumanely for no just reason, you won't know how it feels. "Never mock a man who falls for you may just slip and fall as well"

For whatever you do to the least of my people that shall be done back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by jude79(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
The slave in the house thought he is better than the slave in the field, but a slave is a slave. All southern, middle belt, Christian and Muslim core northerners who are not fulani are slaves. On the other hand the reason why the Igboes are being vilified and targeted is because the have realized that they are slaves, and are trying to free themselves. Fortunately some westerners have started realising that now and are now receiving the same treatment their Eastern brothers have endured for years. I encourage them not to fear and be deterred by this treatment, cos they'll succeed in freeing themselves from the clutches of enslavement and will emerge as one of the best people that will lead Africa, just like their Eastern brothers. Congrats for succeeding in passing through this baptism of fight for freedom.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by planetx: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Keep worshipping this useless soldiers and this is just the beginning. You people will have sense by force.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Maobichek: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is inhumane act against Nigerians, Anyone who mocked IPOB members when they were beaten like this should hide his/her face in shame, Nigerians deserves better, thank you.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.

grin
Exactly.
That's why you're still a slave who loves his oppressors.
You support this. See how proud you are typing that. Slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Franklyspeakin: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
So u think the soldiers allowed them that opportunity?? Yet they are swimming in mud?? I just watched you jump to a quick conclusion. I pity the Nigeria you and your kinds are Woking towards.
Unik3030:
I will always use my head so I can never fall into a situation like this
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Ihejirikakings(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
#stop army brutality in Nigeria please we are not animals we are human being like you.

our leaders please help us.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by lascos912(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
e no go better for you and your government
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Rugaria: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
adeheritage:
Crimes against humanity.
The same thing they did to ipob members and forced them all to die inside the dirty water.

Do they derive joy from this?

I shake my head,

Sad

Those ipob guys, did they die afterwards?
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Rugaria: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
proclinician:
Dear Yoruba people, pls Igbos and ipob are not the problem neither is nnamdi kanu. The problem is Hausa Fulani. You see they don't put guys in the potopoto like this in the north at all If you check well now, the aare ona kakanfo may be one of these guys lying down in the potopoto.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
heendrix:

Do you need videos of them doing worst to Boko haram??

You can't compare us with Book Haram

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by naijadrivablog: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Una see say Potopoto de everywhere tongue
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by EMMY76: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
So ipob members are also in osun state i thought it's only ipob members the nigerian army treat like this? grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by cutedharmee: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
slimfit1:
When will people stand up against these people that can't handle Boko Haram but try to look tough with weak people? The military won't discipline these people until there is another riot where people burn military barracks. No sane military would allow her officers to attack her citizens for no reasons. They don't textbook haram like that. The military better teach their officers how to conduct themselves because people are getting fed up and when people being to react it won't be funny. Don't think because you carry gun you can intimidate people.
Burn military barrack I pray that day never come

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics) / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.