Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) (49015 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by frainc(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.
No wonder Nigeria is called "ZOO"
Is this the best way to handle law defaulter?
So when your son or younger ones go against your order, the best way to correct them is by asking them to dance naked in public?

I don't want to believe is human being that's behind your handle

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by hollyray2016: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.

You are not civilized, you till have a long way to go !!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by BabaOneChance: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
What is wrong is wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by MiztaSpark(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
What's the concern of soldiers in internal security.. we have civil defence, vigilante groups, police, DSS,NSA. have you ever seen America using soldiers to keep internal peace?

soldiers are for external aggression... only a dictator will do that

That is exactly what animals need, iron hand. Stay at home they will not hear. These are the same hoodlums causing havoc, killing policemen and burning down their stations yet at this point you are still asking for vigilante groups and civil defense. Where were they when these hoodlums were destroying things? To me as long as many Nigerians continue to behave like animals that don't hear simple instructions, they deserve worse more than this mud flogging. The army are even too soft with these mad animals called citizens.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by proclinician: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dear Yoruba people, pls Igbos and ipob are not the problem neither is nnamdi kanu. The problem is Hausa Fulani. You see they don't put guys in the potopoto like this in the north at all. If you check well now, the aare ona kakanfo may be one of these guys lying down in the potopoto.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Franking: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is arrant nonsense. Why do we have such stupid soldiers? They actually have a certain mentality that beggars belief, like they are super human. The same mentality that makes them brutalize any civilian wearing anything that remotely looks like a camouflage. In other countries civilians can comfortably wear camouflage without being molested and attacked. That's why people celebrate when misfortune befalls them.

Beyond rhetorics it's also time to say NO to soldiers' brutality.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by emperor863(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
What's the concern of soldiers in internal security.. we have civil defence, vigilante groups, police, DSS,NSA. have you ever seen America using soldiers to keep internal peace?

soldiers are for external aggression... only a dictator will do that

That is where you get thing wrong, soldiers are deployed when internal security is threatened any where in the world.

If Buhari had been alive to his responsibility much earlier than this, this nonsense would have been curtailed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

Ordinary curfew violations, these Afanifere, OPC and Republic of Oduduwa gangsters are forced to drink dirty stagnate water. Only Shango will know what would have happened if they had flown Republic of Oduduwa flag.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Guy u no go kill me!!
Dese kain tribal bashing dey funny for my ear lyk dat tym wey ipob own happn.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by MiztaSpark(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
frainc:

No wonder Nigeria is called "ZOO"
Is this the best way to handle law defaulter?
So when your son or younger ones go against your order, the best way to correct them is by asking them to dance naked in public?

I don't want to believe is human being that's behind your handle

Yes Nigeria is called a zoo because many of its citizens behave more like wide animals. Would you pet a tiger that escapes from its cage and that roaming the street? Many Nigerian citizens deserve worse treatment than this since they have chosen to be acting as animals.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by LucemFerre: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well, at least dem no die.

Lol... All the lies wey una lie for soldiers head una never see anything.

But na curfew dem call am na. Wetin dem dey do for outside sef?
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Earthstorms(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
obyrich:
This is inhuman. 2 of the people here are telecom engineers who went to restore network services. I hope you know they are classified as essential duty staff and exempted from the curfew.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

They should have claimed their right and say that they are exempted from the curfew. They would have been shot and their bodies taken away. The BMC crew would have simply solved the problem by claiming the shooting is fake news and ask you to show the corpses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Rugaria: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why is that boy shouting like a dying goat na?
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Karlman: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Samcathe:
This is bad.
There should be other way to punish people.
This is just inhumane
I hope you used this same tone when same measure was meted out to others few years back because I can remember it was still been used here until the protest began .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Kalapizim(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
heendrix:

Army not NAF get ur facts right
Look at the rifles.
Thats Airforce regiment
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by emperor863(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
cktheluckyman:
At least Igbos now have what to use to laugh at yorubas when they mock IPOB swimming in mud

Not quite o.

I remember that in the case of Igbos, hundreds of them were struggling to swim in the muddy water but in this case, which location is even yet to be ascertained, there are less than ten men.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Franking: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:

I am Igbo and I condemn it. This is not the best way to punish defaulters. You must be a very bush man to support this. It's only in the south where security personnel will treat people like this.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by hekkyboi: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
csn01:
Ilesa is not a local government area in Ogun State, but in Osun State. Thanks. as for the soldiers, I thought they will arrest me because of curfew when I was jogging this morning in the same Ilesa. Rubbish Curfew and Curmany.
ah ilesa, I like that place gan when I run my NYSC there. the place make sense aspa say the people dey hospitable.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by loko50(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
SpatialKing:
They did this inhumane treatment to some IPOB members then and some people in the west used it to mock the entire Igbo race...
Members of terrorist IPOB were deservedly punished

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by StrongInBed: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
SpatialKing:
They did this inhumane treatment to some IPOB members then and some people in the west used it to mock the entire Igbo race...

NOT SOME PEOPLE SAY THE FOOLISH AND BASTARD BIGGESTHEAD.

NOW WE HAVE THINGS TO MOCK THEM TOO...YEYE YORUBAS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by AerialMapper: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well at least when they make fun of ipob youth with the picture of them being punished inside mud, they can also show return the favor by showing them that they too are experts in chilling inside mud

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba coward n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by reiddecuti: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is one of the few trivia thing that gets a nation to its kneel.

We might see this inhumane treatment of the civilians by soldiers and sees it as a fun or tribal cajoling.

Like the SARS issue, it's gonna burn this nation one day.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by IkpuMmadu: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
the cane used for the first wife would be used for the second

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by tiredoflife(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hahhahahaa
So the chicken has come home to roost
So this thing that was done in aba and most yorubas kept a copy of it to slander igbos
It has now happened in Osun
U see why e no good to support evil
Wetin senior wife see na him junior wife go see las las grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by IkpuMmadu: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
AerialMapper:
Well at least when they make fun of ipob youth with the picture of them being punished inside mud, they can also show return the favor by showing them that they too are experts in chilling inside mud
lol

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by SpatialKing(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
ofuluemm:
Nairaland should get its editors working , many people have infiltrated this platform with the sole intent tot cause ethnic divide, this SpatialKing is a destroyer
Destroying you with the truth and facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by able20(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
SpatialKing:
Since the Army have balanced the equation by beating both SW & SE youths in a muddy potopoto let there be peace in nairaland.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Karlman: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Franking:
This is arrant nonsense. Why do we have such stupid soldiers? They actually have a certain mentality that beggars belief, like they are super human. The same mentality that makes them brutalize any civilian wearing anything that remotely looks like a camouflage. In other countries civilians can comfortably wear camouflage without being molested and attacked. That's why people celebrate when misfortune befalls them.

Beyond rhetorics it's also time to say NO to soldiers' brutality.

Why are you suddenly angry? Is this your first time of seeing this kind of pictures?
How did you reacted that time?

Pls I hate hypocrisy!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by tiredoflife(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
loko50:

So do the terrorists afonja hoodlums

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Ngozioma(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin grin My yoruba brothers received IPOB treatment.

Yoruba Amaka
wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by IkpuMmadu: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
loko50:

the way members of Yoruba tribe are deservedly punished also

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.