Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) (49006 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by adeheritage: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Crimes against humanity.
The same thing they did to ipob members and forced them all to die inside the dirty water.

Do they derive joy from this?

I shake my head,

Sad
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't do that, I am not Yoruba or Igbo, I am not tribal, but what I mean is that they are using it to play on the people's intelligence and make them weak and locked in a circle that reduces the power of people to address what is important. People should not be fooled.

Nothing happening in any part of Nigeria makes me happy, but we have to be strategic, know what we want, we cannot wait 1000 years for others to wake up.

SpatialKing:

Next time when terrible and bad things like this happens do not use it to mock any region.
Army used Python Dance on South East
And now
Army used Crocodile Smile on South West

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
What's the concern of soldiers in internal security.. we have civil defence, vigilante groups, police, DSS,NSA. have you ever seen America using soldiers to keep internal peace?

soldiers are for external aggression... only a dictator will do that

i tire o.....help me educate dem

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nobody is really innocent, and because I observe and seen so, yet many things I observe may not be as they seem.

It is not right to derive joy, from the dehumanization of anybody.

adeheritage:
Crimes against humanity.
The same thing they did to ipob members and forced them all to die inside the dirty water.

Do they derive joy from this?

I shake my head,

Sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Lukson2018: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Werey

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by moneyshop: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whatever that is good for the Greece, is good for Uganda!
No wonder the country was referred to as a shithole by one mugu.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by thinkmoney(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Suspected Soldiers flog and punish curfew violators caught in Ilesha, Osun State.

See Video
#Endarmybrutality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdt31hgcHvU
Let's just pray war doesn't happen.
I was just imagining what this our unprofessional soldiers would have done to this civilians in war time after this round of beating? It's to spray the 'coackroaches' with bullets right there in that mud.
Looks like scenes we have seen many times over at troubled spots in Africa.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by nonhuman(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Osun pigs drinking mud water

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by lordlugards: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
cktheluckyman:
At least Igbos now have what to use to laugh at yorubas when they mock IPOB swimming in mud
guy I'm just thinking about it now, even though I've saved the photos for future reference. You genius.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
They have been doing this for so long, I remember I watch a documentary on the Nigeria soldiers in Liberia, there was a deaf and dumb child, Nigerian soldiers mistook this child for a child soldier, the child could not explain for himself, since he was deaf and dumb, and if you watch the brutality they applied on that innocent deaf and dumb Liberian Child you will be shocked, about how they conducted themselves in Liberia, just because they have a gun, they have lost good Judgement.

To summarize the Story, they killed the Child, it was too brutal

thinkmoney:

Let's just pray war doesn't happen.
I was just imagining what this our unprofessional soldiers would have done to this civilians in war time after this round of beating? It's to spray the 'coackroaches' with bullets right there in that mud.
Looks like scenes we have seen many times over at troubled spots in Africa.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
csn01:
Ilesa is not a local government area in Ogun State, but in Osun State. Thanks. as for the soldiers, I thought they will arrest me because of curfew when I was jogging this morning in the same Ilesa. Rubbish Curfew and Curmany.
If Dem catch you now, you will come over here and vent your anger over dem
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by zoedew: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Brig-Gen Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Rtd) and his then PDP Platform is the violator here during a guber election in which he stood for reelection as governor Osun State.Not current video. The Terms of Reference of the Judicial Panel covers the incident since it fell within the 1999 to 2020 window.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Bellotelli: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yourano:
Very wrong
j
But it seems that's the only language most Nigerians understand.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by zickyclef: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
life na turn by turn today na SE tommorow na SW
but it will never reach North.so oduduwa ppl don de swim like IPOB.I laugh in China chin wun chin ha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by thinkmoney(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
SeriouslySense:
They have been doing this for so long, I remember I watch a documentary on the Nigeria soldiers in Liberia, there was a deaf and dumb child, Nigerian soldiers mistook this child for a child soldier, the child could not explain for himself, since he was deaf and dumb, and if you watch the brutality they applied on that innocent deaf and dumb Liberian Child you will be shocked, about how they conducted themselves in Liberia, just because they have a gun, they have lost good Judgement.

To summarize the Story, they killed the Child, it was too brutal

My God!!! They are keg of gun powder waiting to set the nation on fire.
We will get fed up of them too soon.
We know they are also brutal but we aren't talking much now because understandably we still fear them like 'die_

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by xtervaganza(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.
so is this punishment according to law? And then someone thought he had a bundle of joy when you came into this world ooo? He should have spent his money on beer. At least there would be one less idiot in the world

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
[/b]Nigerian soldiers are very wicked,heartless and selfish set of animals angry angrymy neighbor drove out today to buy drugs because she was not feeling fine,when she met soldiers on a junction in my area, the stopped her and told her to reverse and go back home, she tried to explain to them, but they refused to listen to her and even threatened to shoot her, she had to go back home .[b]
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Earnonline7: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
really
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by nonhuman(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Uttii:
Events in the past days has clearly shown that we in the south need to speak up when evil is done irrespective of the tribe. If only we spoke up when this wicked act was perpetrated with igbos , this might not have happened.

The need to come together as United south in confronting our challenges is now. The north cannot continue to treat us as conquered people. For heaven sake , we are adjudged to be the educated,but our actions over the years has proven otherwise.
when it happened to Igbos there was an adeged been written here by some igbos while yorubas were mocking as usual... Them came for the Jew but I didn't speak up they came for the Arabs I didn't speak up because iam not from there then when when they came for me there were no one to speak for me , we Nigeria southern youth should learn our lesson and being to reason like the so called educated people we claim to be

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by oluwaahmed: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
KARMA is indeed a batch. Those fuckèrs laughing at igbo people cos army did this to IPOB, where una dey?
Abi na IPOB chapter osun state

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by ejanla077: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

If Dem catch you now, you will come over here and vent your anger over dem
jogging?
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Obdk: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
olasco36:
More

Ur pictures bad gan
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Obdk: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Madmohamed419:
grin where is that gay all way mock ipob here where soja they flog them see your life may your one of them

Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM receiving wat they wished Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by tomdon(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.

How can soldiers be the ones enforcing curfew which is a civil matter?
It is wrong
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by ejanla077: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
tomdon:

How can soldiers be the ones enforcing curfew which is a civil matter? It is wrong
Are you seriously serious

It was perfect for IPOB
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Alexis11: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why not arrest them n take them to court ...you are barbaric that's why we Igbos don't want to share same country with u

We don't want to share a country with you vermins as well. TO HELL WITH YOU ALL!!!
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by IamAsiri: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
only a fool will defy curfew,hard times call for hard measures.

You are wrong. They can't all be fools. There was an announcement on radio yesterday where NMA was complaining that doctors and nurses were being assaulted by the military despite their ID cards.
Some just have to leave their homes as a result of an emergency. It's better to defy a curfew order than to be a "fool" and die at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Alexis11: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
With the way the Igbos are celebrating this. I hope the Yorubas reading this will understand the gravity of hatred they habour. There can never be peace and unity between these two tribes. #ENDSARS was just a distraction. The hate is real.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Bkayyy: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Alexis11:
With the way the Igbos are celebrating this.
Go and swim like your mates.
Pig.
See the way that fat man is rolling in the mud. Such things come naturally. They just showed him where his natural yoruba DNA belong to. You don't learn such pig acrobatics in a second. grin

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Kindledlight(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
So we are done with POLICE BRUTALITY yo some extent what we have now is SOLDIERS BRUTALITY.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Alexis11: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

Go and swim like your mates.
Pig.
See the way that fat man is rolling in the mud. Such things come naturally. They just showed him where his natural yoruba DNA belong to. You don't learn such pig acrobatics in a second. grin

I was there naa... But the guy beside me was Chukwudi from Abakaliki. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics) / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.