Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) (49018 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
That's not possible. It's only IPOB in the east land of potopoto that can be treated like that. No way, this can't happen in Osun. This is Abia. I know that place and I know those guys. They are IPOB. They are terrorists.

When you rejoice over another's misfortune, you forget that everything na turn by turn. Even dying na turn by turn.
When some people were hailing the pythons for choosing to dance in the East, they didn't know that the dance will reach their place. Now the dancers have moved to your side. You must all come out and be spectators. Enjoy the music and the dance.
We down here in our potopoto republic are new to that kind of treatment. They say when they carry another person dead body, e do be like wood to some people.
#Proudly5%

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Lol... these were the same yoromuslims who mocked IPOB members when the military asked them to swim in mud, today na them na drink mud water. I can see my dear yoro-muslim friends pythonamaka and biggesthead6 crying as the soldiers dey flog their ewedu nyash well well for oshogbo.. grin grin grin

Abeg make una save the picture, Ipob go use am dey counter their hateful anti-IPOB propaganda. grin grin
I don save the picture. We in the land of potopoto must investigate the matter and know who carried out potopoto to Osun.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Urekaure: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Unik3030:
higher animal just like your father

HEARTLESS ANIMAL
Sold your smelling soul for a peanuts.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
ofuluemm:
Nairaland should get its editors working , many people have infiltrated this platform with the sole intent tot cause ethnic divide, this SpatialKing is a destroyer
No one need to infiltrate nairaland to propagate ethnic divide. From the topics they push to the front page you know ethnic divide give them orgasms. Don't be decieved.
I never new Nigeria was so divided till I joined niaraland.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
animal in human skin
Urekaure:

I like that, you HEARTLESS ANIMAL
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Urekaure: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
animal in human skin

HEARTLESS ANIMAL, YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL AND FUTURE FOR PEANUTS
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
BabaOneChance:
Afonja coneheads were mocking Igbos over one similar video where the zoo soldiers made innocent youths swim in the mud; little did they know that their own turn was coming.

Life is turn by turn

Serves the brown roofians right!
We the 5% and the potopoto republic my find out and punish the person that took our potopoto to Osun. Look are what the soldiers are doing to their citizens in our potopoto.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
look @ dis talented idiot that his destiny has been exchage with garri
Urekaure:

HEARTLESS ANIMAL, YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL AND FUTURE FOR PEANUTS
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Urekaure: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
look @ dis talented idiot that his destiny has been exchage with garri

Look at this cheap SLAVE, that sold his conscience for PEANUTS. SHAME!
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Look @ dis he-goat that his destiny has been looted just like covid19 palaitive by his village pple
Urekaure:

Look at this cheap SLAVE, that sold his conscience for PEANUTS. SHAME!
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Urekaure: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Look @ dis he-goat that his destiny has been looted just like covid19 palaitive by his village pple
tongue
Look at this CHEAP SLAVE, that sold his conscience for PEANUTS. SHAME!
YOU SOLD YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE FOR 30,000, NOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL FOREVER BE A SLAVE TO THE RULING CLASS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEM ON SOCIAL NETWORK, WHILE THEY SQUANDERED THE NATIONS WEALTH. CHEAP SLAVE tongue
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Urekaure: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
tongue
YOU SOLD YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE FOR 30,000, NOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL FOREVER BE A SLAVE TO THE RULING CLASS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEM ON SOCIAL NETWORK, WHILE THEY SQUANDERED THE NATION WEALTHS. CHEAP SLAVE tongue
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Look @ dis idiot that his parents have exchange his destiny for cigarette and he's now NFA No Future Ambition and can never be somebody in life and his generations to come will always labour in vain
Urekaure:

tongue
YOU SOLD YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE FOR 30,000, NOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL FOREVER BE A SLAVE TO THE RULING CLASS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEM ON SOCIAL NETWORK, WHILE THEY SQUANDERED THE NATION WEALTHS. CHEAP SLAVE tongue
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Urekaure: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Look @ dis idiot that his parents have exchange his destiny for cigarette and he's now NFA No Future Ambition and can never be somebody in life and his generations to come will always labour in vain

YOU SOLD YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE FOR 30,000, NOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL FOREVER BE A SLAVE TO THE RULING CLASS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEM ON SOCIAL NETWORK, WHILE THEY SQUANDERED THE NATION WEALTHS. CHEAP SLAVE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
If only a slave can own house in FCT and married living a comfortable life and the so call full, I mean u and ur parents are still living in self contained apartment, it's a big shame. I pity ur generations to com simply because they can not and they will neva be somebody in life. Split
Urekaure:

YOU SOLD YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE FOR 30,000, NOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL FOREVER BE A SLAVE TO THE RULING CLASS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEM ON SOCIAL NETWORK, WHILE THEY SQUANDERED THE NATION WEALTHS. CHEAP SLAVE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
If only a slave can own house in FCT and married living a comfortable life and the so call full, I mean u and ur parents are still living in self contained apartment, it's a big shame. I pity ur generations to com simply because they can not and they will neva be somebody in life. Split[ author=Urekaure post=95440144]

YOU SOLD YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE FOR 30,000, NOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL FOREVER BE A SLAVE TO THE RULING CLASS ALWAYS DEFENDING THEM ON SOCIAL NETWORK, WHILE THEY SQUANDERED THE NATION WEALTHS. CHEAP SLAVE tongue tongue tongue[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by emperor863(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Even if it is only one man,we would still use it to mock you

I hope you can see that we are not equal. The air force men that harassed our youth have been rounded up for punishment. However, in the case of those that dealt with Igbos, they were all promoted for jobs well done.

Remember this when mocking the Yoruba
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by slimfit1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
cutedharmee:

Burn military barrack I pray that day never come

Too late it done happen before.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Malawian(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
slimfit1:
When will people stand up against these people that can't handle Boko Haram but try to look tough with weak people? The military won't discipline these people until there is another riot where people burn military barracks. No sane military would allow her officers to attack her citizens for no reasons. They don't textbook haram like that. The military better teach their officers how to conduct themselves because people are getting fed up and when people are going to react it won't be funny. Don't think because you carry gun you can intimidate people.
Abeg make una no burn Military barracks o, bomb dey there. We sha remember that lagos bomb incident during OBJ tenure abi?
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Malawian:

Abeg make una no burn Military barracks o, bomb dey there. We sha remember that lagos bomb incident during OBJ tenure abi?

Boko Haram has been doing it since it's not new. The fact that a small group could expose our military shows that we are not safe at all in this country. However, instead of them to stay in barracks for proper training and planning they are busing lashing people on the road and run when shekarau sneeze.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by cutedharmee: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
slimfit1:

Too late it done happen before.
Really!!! What year and ch barrack was dat
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by contigiency(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
What should we ever believe from social media again? This same picture has been used for several stories. Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.