Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters (48621 Views)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by almarthins(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:
The BRT were burnt by Dragons sent to destroy the wicked Tinubu. Tinubu is the owner of the BRTs. He makes billions of dollars daily from them so the burning is justified. The attendant suffering is just a small sacrifice that people must make in the quest for a better Nigeria. We move!
some of you are extremely evil with ur unfounded fact that you post. No man is infallible, becareful.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by calyto: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
The army made you angry and you went amok right?
Oya use same anger to trek na. No more buses
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vanbonattel:
The army caused this. Why did they provoke peaceful protesters by shooting them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Though Tinubu have not driven a BRT bus or entered into it, the BRT Business is a big risk in Lagos.
Your bus accidentally hit somebody, If protesters don't burn it, they will vandalize it including every BRT that has your name in it. If Tinubu do something annoying, they burn your BRT bus. If protesters got shot in front of Tinubu's office, they burn all your BRT Buses. They don't and won't care for any explanation. angry
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by GamalNasser: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ayotemide:

You are a sellout. Used to being kept quiet, hushed by empty and useless promises.

You are no visionary, only a well-placed coward.

Your government gunned down young people. That does not seem to concern you, but buses and property that they already have a ridiculous budget for.

Nothing compares to human life, Sellout.

Have all the gains of endsars not been completely lost now? Are you still protesting? No are you still in control of the toll gate no ? Has security force brutality stopped ? No it's even worse now ... Are are you safer now ? Hell no ... You say nothing compares to human life and I completely agree but the action of refusing to suspend the protest when your demand was met led to loss of more lives and property and caused unbearable suffering on Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Neddstark: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
While I saw Tinubu inside a Range rover Sentinel... Anarchy and communism only makes things worse for the poor.. When I said Endsars should suspend the protest the day Govt disbanded Sars many called me a sellout but some of us are visionaries who can sight problems from a mile away

We are a sentimental society. Irritate their sentiments positvely or negatively and you go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by DenreleDave(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
STUPID PEOPLE
CRIMINAL MISCREANTS
THEY SHOULD SUFFER!!!
THEY BROUGHT IT UPON THEMSELVES.

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE ONLINE FOOLS CHEERING THE HOODLUMS?

But u were cheering the hoodlums tooo

Ain't u tinubu enemy undecided
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Sleekfingers: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:
The BRT were burnt by Dragons sent to destroy the wicked Tinubu. Tinubu is the owner of the BRTs. He makes billions of dollars daily from them so the burning is justified. The attendant suffering is just a small sacrifice that people must make in the quest for a better Nigeria. We move!

everything is own by tinubu.....even the air we breathe in.........na tinubu even get the ocean in lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by GamalNasser: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Oshey visionary, the future see-er!

Yes I am a visionary , you can't mock me
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Okorie72: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
[b]BOOK FOR YOUR HOME SERVICE/HOTEL MASSAGE THERAPIST AVAILABLE FOR 24HOUR CALL OR WHATSAPP US ON THE NUMBER BELOW/b]

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by BOFA2020: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Basicend:

Don't mind them, in my office they almost beat me when I dey try persuade them to stop all these Destruction, EndSars# thing. .

They said they want a revolution. . Una never start.

Exactly.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by chima47(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hoodlums are using the endsars saga to commit all manner of evil, the security agents should wake up and treat hoodlums as hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by AuroraB(f): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Were they expecting otherwise nii sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Neddstark: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Survival these days is looking for uber partners in the bus stop. 3 of you charter an uber and split the costs. Safer, faster and smoother.
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Drenix(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
richie240:
Obviously Tinubu is also d owner of BRT too! cool

All ye SW sofisticos within our midst (Mr . falz and co) shebi una aiz don clear now!
Now ur "Endsars" that u myopicly joined d enemies of d state to birth has methamorphosized to "EndTinubu", " EndYorubaLeaders", and "End YorubaLand".

You didn't stop to ask, " what about 'EndOrjiKalu', 'EndIkpeazu', 'EndIBB' etc?
Eyahhhhhh....you've played into the hands of children of mischief!

Shame on all of u!
cool

Be sensible for ones
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Rugaria:

They know what they are doing... They just want to criminalize protests in the country by attaching so much evil. If they succeed, people will now be tolorating their misgovernance without any protestations...

As we type here, protests are going on in Italy... France has had at least one protest per year in the last 3 years... Shall we speak of Asia and America!!!

How can so called learned leaders of tomorrow join in demonizing protests and mass action??! It's embarrassing, shameful, and annoying!...

Your leaders failed to safeguard lives and properties, even made things worse by turning guns on unarmed protesters... Instead of taking the idiots to the cross, you join them to heap all blames on those agitating for change!!!

This level of idiocy is beyond me!!!
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Ayotemide(f): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Have all the gains of endsars not been completely lost now? Are you still protesting? No are you still in control of the toll gate no ? Has security force brutality stopped ? No it's even worse now ... Are are you safer now ? Hell no ... You say nothing compares to human life and I completely agree but the action of refusing to suspend the protest when your demand was met led to loss of more lives and property and caused unbearable suffering on Nigerians

Now you contradict yourself, if our demands were met then, how is police brutality worse now.

If it ever stopped, how could it get worse now ?

We are not going to fall for cheap and useless responses. Let it be known now that the relax on the protest is only temporary. A revolution has started and no man born of a woman would stop this move.

1 Like

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
What is government doing with taxepayers fund undecided

Where is the fund sent to share to the citizens as empowerment?

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by chidooh1: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
richie240:

All ye SW sofisticos within our midst (Mr . falz and co) shebi una aiz don clear now!
Now ur "Endsars" that u myopicly joined d enemies of d state to birth has methamorphosized to "EndTinubu", " EndYorubaLeaders", and "End YorubaLand".

Shame on all of u!
cool
otelle

1 Like

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Tsufyaan: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
9jatriot:
Even a brain that contains only sawdust will see the foolishness of burning the new BRT buses. I still don't understand why those buses were burnt.

LASG should open a gofundme account so that those who donated towards the protest may also donate to rebuy some of those buses

Best comment so far..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Onlyonebuhari: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
You supported hooligans to burn down something that benefit you, now you are crying. Please continue using your ranger rover slippers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by mickeymimi: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ayotemide:
Not Protesters but Hoodlums!

I would never allow anyone denigrate the peaceful protests that held in Nigeria for 13 whole days without incidents.

That Title is a deliberate attempt to make the sacrifices of young people all this time as nothing.

You were attacked by Hoodlums. Hoodlums hired by the government that they can no longer control. Not Protesters.

Exactly my thoughts... there is more to this. It was a peacefull protest , people were having fun and thenn........ so
Who sent those thugs
How can politicians ask youths to stop looting .. when they are biggest looters
It was all planed
could it be an agenda to destroy the south , cos they can foresee a big revolution coming from the southern youths . before it happens they will make sure south west is destroyed starting from Lagos . I kinda feel , they wanted to crush Tinubu's ambition and see how South will react.
In the end they opened most warehouses and use food to divert the youths attention. ,The paid hoodlums by politicians led people to the warehouses and it happened simultaneously in most south west states. west need to wake up.... it just doesnt add up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_lE1drW8IA&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision

1 Like

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ayotemide:

I see you saying the same thing over and over on every post. You must be real stupid in real life, with nothing tangible to say.

SHUT UP!!!

EWU NAMA!

1 Like

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Asianjollof007: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes I am a visionary , you can't mock me

Visionary, i wasn't mocking you!
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

And it was small shop owners in alaba that raided the big malls.
17 virgin male cows for your eating pleasure. You may invite Omenka and helinues grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by uselessmod2: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
who ever gave d go ahead to use the buses to cause trouble should be held responsible
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

But u were cheering the hoodlums tooo

Ain't u tinubu enemy undecided

SHUT UP AND BE SENSIBLE
Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
While I saw Tinubu inside a Range rover Sentinel... Anarchy and communism only makes things worse for the poor.. When I said Endsars should suspend the protest the day Govt disbanded Sars many called me a sellout but some of us are visionaries who can sight problems from a mile away
no mind the dumb yooots wey dey we country. God knows we tried

2 male cows for your eating pleasure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
airminem:
slowpoke LIKE YOU WHO KEEP BRINGING BS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC tongue FO.OL

YOUR TOTO DEY SMELL

1 Like

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by Bhol28: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Most of the foolish celebrities and motivational speakers that told peaceful protesters not to back down after govt scrapped SARS and agreed to youths demand have cars to move up and down.They all disappeared when soldiers arrived and their gullible followers who are enjoying free shows and foods were told to hold flags as anti gun shot.Nigeria is not at such level where national flag is honoured by anybody.So sad the gain of the peaceful protests have now been overshadowed by reprisal attacks and looting by the people who want to end govt looting and displayed how more prolific they are in burglary breaking,entry and looting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by GamalNasser: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ayotemide:

Now you contradict yourself, if our demands were met then, how is police brutality worse now.

If it ever stopped, how could it get worse now ?

We are not going to fall for cheap and useless responses. Let it be known now that the relax on the protest is only temporary. A revolution has started and no man born of a woman would stop this move.

The moment anarchy broke out all the gains on police brutality eroded because the govt will need to apply brutal force to restore order and after order is restored they don't go back to normal the agreement no more because they now consider it void

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters by MrRegret: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
richie240:

Shame on all of u!
cool
You are right let's end them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.