Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1983 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
She's Coming Over to Do This Naughty Thing [Picture]

I met the cute lightskinned Igbo (Uniport girl) 5 days ago at her sister's shop (where I went to buy Cyway water) and to me, her lip is cuter than mine, but she likes mine and she'll be coming over today so I can transfer my lips to her through kiss and squirting orgasm.

Whatever is in her head is not what is in my head — I'm thinking of money, not kiss or sex. All I want is how to start selling lips balm to these people who are not satisfied with their lips.

Hers is already red, but she wants more. Hmm!

Should I start selling lips balms?

The title of this post should've been: How to Follow Money, Not Sex.

Modified: Pictures removed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
The lesson is: there is money in every naughty conversation, but only a few will spot it. This is why only a handful of people can ever be rich or wealthy. The ones who fail to spot opportunities will keep slaving in a 9-5 job of 100k or 200k+.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by adeboi1: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Boss

1 Like

Re: by puremaker7(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
OP, how old are you pls?

1 Like

Re: by parkervero(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Guy you are corrupting the corrupt mind.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
parkervero:

Hahahaha. That line got me laughing.
Re: by Madibah(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
parkervero:

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: by illicit(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
So na fowl u dey take catch dem....

Isoright....

4 Likes

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:
So na fowl u dey take catch dem....

Isoright....

I don't catch people. I put myself in a position for people to catch me while I run. I don't chase, I attract. Life is easier that way.

Also, I love overfeeding my visitors with food, one full chicken, and anything they want to eat. This is to both gender.

My cousin came last month and when he was going, he said, "I'm going to tell grandma you wanted to kill me with food."

I laughed. So, it's not about catching, but enjoying yourself and making visitors enjoy with you. Afterall, the money is free, so why hoard it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
But wait o ,what’s your reason for putting this here now ,you day your Aunty shop day sell market !!

Person like you still be virgin

2 Likes

Re: by Madibah(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't catch people. I put myself in a position for people to catch me while I run. I don't chase, I attract. Life is easier that way.

Also, I love overfeeding my visitors with food, one full chicken, and anything they want to eat. This is to both gender.

My cousin came last month and when he was going, he said, "I'm going to tell grandma you wanted to kill me with food."

I laughed. So, it's not about catching, but enjoying yourself and making visitors enjoy with you. Afterall, the money is free, so why hoard it?

Ah
Should I bring my family to come visit you?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Always dishing out real content.

You one of the realest niggarr on here.

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Madibah:

Ah

Unfortunately, I don't like crowd — two max.

1 Like

Re: by MickzyDonald: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
iLegendd:

Abeg i fit see transfer grin
Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow i have looked at so many of your picture i never know you have a cute lips.
@bolded.so this is what you do to visitors or family.
cheesy am coming to river state first thing tomorow morning cheesy
Re: by Oyadorf(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Madibah:

Ah

iLegendd:

Unfortunately, I don't like crowd — two max.

They can come two at a time...

1 Like

Re: by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
iLegendd:
The lesson is: there is money in every naughty conversation, but only a few will spot it. This is why only a handful of people can ever be rich or wealthy. The ones who fail to spot opportunities will keep slaving in a 9-5 job of 100k or 200k+.

Ding.bang.

2 Likes

Re: by Lorayne(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Madibah:

Ah Should I bring my family to come visit you?? cheesy
your family in brighton? cheesy
Re: by Madibah(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lorayne:

your family in brighton? cheesy

So I can't joke bcuz I'm not in lag??
Re: by sade38436: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
: your family in brighton? So I can't joke bcuz I'm not in lag??
Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Here comes the end of the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Two Reasons Women Should Avoid Me, But Men Shouldn't [Picture] / Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized / Does Anyone Experience This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.