Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? (6365 Views)

What Nairaland Frontpage Looked Like In 2005 / Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
fredoooooo:

Exactly.. it's always good to sign out from the madness going on here once in a while .. cheesy
That was how one from North London was threatening me the other day grin

I'm doing pretty well dear . sure you are too .

By the time I am through with you, you go see apple call am tomato. Nonsense angry
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Seerade029: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe
LuciferMessiah
LuciferBishop
LuciferAkbar
LuciferRedeemer
LuciferPreeq

How come your moniker is nobody?
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by fredoooooo: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
chic2pimp:

By the time I am through with you, you go see apple call am tomato. Nonsense angry

Haha Apple i phone or cherry tomato.. Radrada grin

Ibkayee you dey see ? grin
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2020
ibkayee:

I've been around o, just been crazy occupied recently but I'm very well tongue

How you dey?

I dey o, lol. I got busy for a while too, but then came back and you were no longer there to tease, lmaoooo grin I'm glad you are fine sha cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by BEATNEST(f): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
brain54:

do you have a link to the thread were the picture was posted?
click on that Cynthia name on page 4 that I quoted and you're there
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by brain54(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
BEATNEST:
click on that Cynthia name on page 4 that I quoted and you're there
him face no show though.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by BEATNEST(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
brain54:

him face no show though.
na so we see am

As you could see she said he refused her snapping his face
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
chic2pimp:

I most definitely am thanks for asking kiss smiley. How is your Bro coping with Uni studies during these difficult times?

You seriously had me worried embarassed embarassed. What made it even more frustrating was the fact that I could not get through to you by any means. My DM is simply not working. Glad to see you are ok kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yup don't think we are going back til sometime mid next year. This has become our new Normal I suppose. You?
He's cool, you know how some of the Youngers think they're invincible lol but he's behaving himself and just getting down to work in his house

Sorry dear didn't mean to worry you oo kiss kiss kiss kiss

Still at home, you're right, it's now our new norm cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
fredoooooo:

Exactly.. it's always good to sign out from the madness going on here once in a while .. cheesy
That was how one from North London was threatening me the other day grin

I'm doing pretty well dear . sure you are too .
Lool leave my chic1pimp alone grin

Good to hear dear smiley

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
fredoooooo:

Haha Apple i phone or cherry tomato.. Radrada grin

Ibkayee you dey see ? grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
fieryy:

I dey o, lol. I got busy for a while too, but then came back and you were no longer there to tease, lmaoooo grin I'm glad you are fine sha cheesy
Thanks dear (even though this response is super late)

Hope you're coping well during these times kiss
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Good to hear dear smiley

Gwarn IBK you tell Him cool. He needs to stay out of Lover's business grin grin

ibkayee:

He's cool, you know how some of the Youngers think they're invincible lol but he's behaving himself and just getting down to work in his house

Sorry dear didn't mean to worry you oo kiss kiss kiss kiss

Still at home, you're right, it's now our new norm cheesy

That's good to hear. At least you lot know where He is 24/7. No more rave/schubbs(or whatever new slang they call it now smh) for the time being so He'll be able to concentrate fully on His studies.

I
BTW pele with the ticket. Easy on the gra gra o. If you like vex from today till further notice, that ticket still has to be paid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
ibkayee:

grin grin
grin angry grin...Stealing the Chic1pimp moniker btw. That'll be my other account whenever spambot bans me.

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Bodyodour: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
BEATNEST:
There are some nairaland Monikers that brought joy to us and are no where to be found now

Let's mention them

I remember timesup234..... That man used to cause havoc in the travel thread and hated anyone planning to leave the country especially to the USA
If the survival of USA depended on him he wouldn't think twice before blowing it up

I heard he got a ban on the travel thread till I think 2021 because everyone hated him and he vowed to wreck more havoc

Slowarmir.... That guy the damn nigga guy just disappeared after someone posted his picture on nairaland after he told the person not to

I'll add to the list once I remember
Add yours
lol. Can I see his picture?? The guy amuses me.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by fredoooooo: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Good to hear dear smiley
I leave the chicken and shrimp darling , just because of you ni o , I could have eaten it with Chinese rice ... grin

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
chic2pimp:

Gwarn IBK you tell Him cool. He needs to stay out of Lover's business grin grin

That's good to hear. At least you lot know where He is 24/7. No more rave/schubbs(or whatever new slang they call it now smh) for the time being so He'll be able to concentrate fully on His studies.

I
BTW pele with the ticket. Easy on the gra gra o. If you like vex from today till further notice, that ticket still has to be paid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lmao don't mind him

Yeah, more room to focus on studies lol. I don't even know what they call it now, I'm genuinely so out of touch lmao

I had a feeling I'd get it sha so it didn't come as a surprise but it was still annoying lol kiss kiss
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
chic2pimp:

grin angry grin...Stealing the Chic1pimp moniker btw. That'll be my other account whenever spambot bans me.
Lmao I was drunk when I wrote that, my bad grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
fredoooooo:

I leave the chicken and shrimp darling , just because of you ni o , I could have eaten it with Chinese rice ... grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao I was drunk when I wrote that, my bad grin grin

Rahhhh here I was thinking you've never tasted alcohol in your life tongue
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
chic2pimp:

Rahhhh here I was thinking you've never tasted alcohol in your life tongue
Pshhh yeah right cheesy

I'm not really an 'alcohol' person to be honest, only reason I drink it is if I need to loosen up but it's not something I'd reach for on a normal day cheesy

ALTHOUGH, I say that but I'm starting to get into wine. I used to be indifferent
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao don't mind him

Yeah, more room to focus on studies lol. I don't even know what they call it now, I'm genuinely so out of touch lmao

I had a feeling I'd get it sha so it didn't come as a surprise but it was still annoying lol kiss kiss

I am most certainly out of touch. Some Uk feud was brewing on Black twitter a few days ago and I could not for the life of me figure out some of the slangs being used there. I am slowly turning into my Dad embarassed embarassed.

Awwww pele kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
fredoooooo:

Waka Shege Banza! angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
chic2pimp:

I am most certainly out of touch. Some Uk feud was brewing on Black twitter a few days ago and I could not for the life of me figure out some of the slangs being used there. I am slowly turning into my Dad embarassed embarassed.

Awwww pele kiss kiss kiss
From the artists, to the slang lmaoo I'd be so lost

Oddly enough, I think I'm more immersed in Black American and Naija 'pop culture' than I am the UK's

Most things I watch are online, so I don't watch the TV, don't listen to the radio except the news either. Lol If I hear about anything it's through my sister
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
ibkayee:

Pshhh yeah right cheesy

I'm not really an 'alcohol' person to be honest, only reason I drink it is if I need to loosen up but it's not something I'd reach for on a normal day cheesy

ALTHOUGH, I say that but I'm starting to get into wine. I used to be indifferent

Loooool grin grin

Same here. I have got a very sweet tooth so I'm not a big fan of alcohol. Most especially beer. Don't like it one bit yuck and it probably explains why I am not a "Pub buddy" kind of Guy.

Champagne on the other hand, now we are talking. My taste for the finest things in life is Top Tier smiley cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
ibkayee:

From the artists, to the slang lmaoo I'd be so lost

Oddly enough, I think I'm more immersed in Black American and Naija 'pop culture' than I am the UK's

Most things I watch are online, so I don't watch the TV, don't listen to the radio except the news either. Lol If I hear about anything it's through my sister

Bruhhh thank goodness for wiki and google. I had to keep checking who this next man/woman was. I kept asking myself "Who is this FFS?". Funny enough I knew some of their songs but I had no idea who the artist behind the song was.

Going through their respective wiki pages, I see the reason why. It was so underwhelming. I don't know who made these wastepipes Uk stars. Nothing about them bangs. Highly embarassing.

We are in the same boat tbh. Apart from a select few, the talent is just not there plus gone are the days when I was crushing on Keisha(sugababes) and Jamelia. Now it's stef london. No thank you.

LMAO grin grin tbf to you once you reach a certain age, you need to let go of some slangs.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ABCthingx: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
Toyhorsih2( definately)
blu03(sort of)
riele(dat troublesome lil kiddo, was surprised wen she hit me up whatsap)

Froshloaded, chukwukapromise don comot nl?
blu03 might have died during the recent Corona virus outbreak.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by BEATNEST(f): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bodyodour:
lol. Can I see his picture?? The guy amuses me.
it's on page 4
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
ABCthingx:
blu03 might have died during the recent Corona virus outbreak.
Hw would u knw dat
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by fredoooooo: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2020
chic2pimp:

Waka Shege Banza! angry angry angry
Ntoor grin
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
chic2pimp:

Bruhhh thank goodness for wiki and google. I had to keep checking who this next man/woman was. I kept asking myself "Who is this FFS?". Funny enough I knew some of their songs but I had no idea who the artist behind the song was.

Going through their respective wiki pages, I see the reason why. It was so underwhelming. I don't know who made these wastepipes Uk stars. Nothing about them bangs. Highly embarassing.

We are in the same boat tbh. Apart from a select few, the talent is just not there plus gone are the days when I was crushing on Keisha(sugababes) and Jamelia. Now it's stef london. No thank you.

LMAO grin grin tbf to you once you reach a certain age, you need to let go of some slangs.
Hahahaha cheesy

Yeah I haven't really come across anyone that moves me musically

Yeah definitely, they're some words I still hold on to lol but for the most part I've let go of most
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
chic2pimp:

Loooool grin grin

Same here. I have got a very sweet tooth so I'm not a big fan of alcohol. Most especially beer. Don't like it one bit yuck and it probably explains why I am not a "Pub buddy" kind of Guy.

Champagne on the other hand, now we are talking. My taste for the finest things in life is Top Tier smiley cheesy
Lol not a beer person either. Champagne I don't mind sha lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me / Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.