Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? (6420 Views)

What Nairaland Frontpage Looked Like In 2005 / Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Sawzer(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
I miss all the Lucifer moniker.

Funny, unapologetic muthafuka cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're a truant or a benefit boy, na why you dey skip class.I get the feeling you're a 16/17 yr old boy.
Christ! U had me choking on mom's breast milk wit those statement.
one asswipe of a female presumed i was in my early 30's, nw u think i'm a friggin teenager.. Lmao.

mke i shock u. I'm a toddler still sucking on mom's breast. Hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Christ! U had me choking on mom's breast milk wit those statement.
one asswipe of a female presumed i was in my early 30's, nw u think i'm a friggin teenager.. Lmao.

mke i shock u. I'm a toddler still sucking on mom's breast. Hehehehe grin

Language, bro! undecided undecided
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Heartmender1: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Why nobody mention @AIRFORCE1

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. imagine. This is how she goes about digging out different monikers and connecting them to me. What does that tell you? She's going mental. And to think that moniker was not reffering to her but she bought it and started saying trash about.

She needs help. Her busybody is second to none.
Pls can u help deal wit her. All dat digging up chats nd connecting one to strange moniker is her regular pattern. Yet she claims she's nt d jobless one. Pls dnt back out, giv it to her hot hot.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ekene101: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dubblechief4422:
I miss inspired on Auto section... Who remember him
That scammer,he is active on IG and is living larger than life.

I miss hungerbad(RIP)
onihaxy (my best all time story teller)
maziomenuko or something
I am konfidence or so,dat guy eating chicken on one of nl annual hangout.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Language, bro! undecided undecided
Bt i didnt curse, baby girl.

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Go and do your homework.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by themaestro08(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:

Dude wtf is wrong with you? You've been trying to get this babe attention but it seems she is not interested, walk away and let her be. Why hang around where you ain't needed? Couldn't you see how she is behaving as if she is the best thing since slice bread?

I take god beg you, leave this girl matter, dem plenty for street angry

Anyway I'm sorry for interfering in your chat.

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
themaestro08:

Dude wtf is wrong with you? You've been trying to get this babe attention but it seems she is not interested, walk away and let her be. Why hang around where you ain't needed? Couldn't you see how she is behaving as if she is the best thing since slice bread?

I take god beg you, leave this girl matter, dem plenty for street angry

Anyway I'm sorry for interfering in your chat.
Lmao. Ur post crack me up no be small. Na kuku cruise i dy use am catch. Dnt mind me.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Go and do your homework.
U're my homework, 4 real.

are u really d nxt best tin after slice bread. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
U're my homework, 4 real.

are u really d nxt best tin after slice bread. grin
Tin ko, pako ni undecided
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by JIMMY1393: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
BEATNEST:
There are some nairaland Monikers that brought joy to us and are no where to be found now

Let's mention them

I remember timesup234..... That man used to cause havoc in the travel thread and hated anyone planning to leave the country especially to the USA
If the survival of USA depended on him he wouldn't think twice before blowing it up

I heard he got a ban on the travel thread till I think 2021 because everyone hated him and he vowed to wreck more havoc

Slowarmir.... That guy the damn nigga guy just disappeared after someone posted his picture on nairaland after he told the person not to

I'll add to the list once I remember
Add yours

Abeg where I fit find that slowarmir picture grin
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Tin ko, pako ni undecided
Pako ko, igi ni.

do u mke it dz hard to get u in real life?

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by JIMMY1393: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
pendusky:
The monicker Nobody remain a mystery on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/nobody

You cant see him/her profile yet s/he is active.

1) I can view the profile
2) it's not active undecided
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Pako ko, igi ni.

do u mke it dz hard to get u in real life?
Are we playing police and thief here?
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by JIMMY1393: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
pendusky:

he has so many posts, he's NL Anonymous ,you can't quote his post, you can't see his last seen, he was active that year...

Lmfao so that's what you mean....when it shows a post and it shows "nobody" it's not actually by the monicker nobody...I think it's when a user has been banned or in time out it doesn't display their name....how I know? Sometimes people quote the message of the "nobody" and you can see the original monicker in the quotted message

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Are we playing police and thief here?
Literally, yes. Logically, no.

grin

well if that's d case here, i'm d police, jxt so u knw. U knw what dey say, everyday is 4 d tiff nd jxt one day is 4 d owner(police).

which translate to .... Well u shoulda decode already.

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Iceberg3: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
BEATNEST:
There are some nairaland Monikers that brought joy to us and are no where to be found now

Let's mention them

I remember timesup234..... That man used to cause havoc in the travel thread and hated anyone planning to leave the country especially to the USA
If the survival of USA depended on him he wouldn't think twice before blowing it up

I heard he got a ban on the travel thread till I think 2021 because everyone hated him and he vowed to wreck more havoc

Slowarmir.... That guy the damn nigga guy just disappeared after someone posted his picture on nairaland after he told the person not to

I'll add to the list once I remember
Add yours
The damn niggrrr niccur is back...how does he look grin
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Literally, yes. Logically, no.

grin

well if that's d case here, i'm d police, jxt so u knw. U knw what dey say, everyday is 4 d tiff nd jxt one day is 4 d owner(police).

which translate to .... Well u shoulda decode already.
Kilonso gan gan?
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
FearlessOG where you dey,,,,grin

I don miss yaa story book,,,,,,,grin grin
Fact1 why did you deactivate?
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Kilonso gan gan?
sounds weak.

tun ka. Oma ye eh

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
sounds weak.

tun ka. Oma ye eh
angry Ejo e po.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
angry Ejo e po.
Iwo ni mo fi jo grin

Aya mi, sha ni mu ojo igbeyawo ni?.

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Iwo ni mo fi jo grin
Onibaje. angry
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Onibaje. angry
Baby mi. O de n shey mi bi kin je ete eh lale yii
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Baby mi. O de n shey mi bi kin je ete eh lale yii
Haq haq haq.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Haq haq haq.
Ko'n soro erin oo. Mo fe ri oju gan.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Ko'n soro erin oo. Mo fe ri oju gan.
Post yours first, I might just post mine.

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Post yours first, I might just post mine.
We jxt might need to go private 4 dat.
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
We jxt might need to go private 4 dat.
Feel free to send your picture to my mail. tongue

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Feel free to send your picture to my mail. tongue
Dont u think mails are too formal to be used 4 something lyk dat.

hw about something wit a more casual feel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.