Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? (6363 Views)

What Nairaland Frontpage Looked Like In 2005 / Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
u get problem...with that your dry yansh grin
But definitely not as dry as your brain ☺

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

But definitely not as dry as your brain ☺
mtcheew ....stale , jobless mofo, they said all u do all day is digging through olds posts , trying to bring people down grin ..why are u so full of hate little devil? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
mtcheew ....stale , jobless mofo, they said all u do all day is digging through olds posts , trying to bring people down grin ..why are u so full of hate little devil? cheesy
Don't hide behind new moniker cheesy

I heard all you do is open new monikers troll nd get banned don't you have life outside nairaland useless old devil? Your mate are doing useful things with their life don't be a disgrace to your generation sir ☺
If you make me happy i will also bring your old post from your numerous monikers to bring you down like the way i did with your granny ☺

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Don't hide behind new moniker cheesy

I heard all you do is open new monikers troll nd get banned don't you have life outside nairaland useless old devil? Your mate are doing useful things with their life don't be a disgrace to your generation sir ☺
If you make me happy i will also bring your old post from your numerous monikers to bring you down like the way i did with your granny ☺
*yawns* undecided I pity the unfortunate man that would end up with your bittered soul.. embarassed aiye e ti baje patapata cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
*yawns* undecided I pity the unfortunate man that would end up with your bittered soul.. embarassed aiye e ti baje patapata cheesy

Bro take it easy nah,

This your last line curse is too thick aswear grin

We don't say that here,

You don't need to say dat thicklicious curse, bro it is too heavy wink
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
Lol i must have hurt your balls to bad for you to lay curse on your generation grin

If y'all curse really works then most ladies here would have been living a wretched life already wink

I don't pity any woman that will end with you rather i pity those that gave life to a wretched soul like you!!

Have a nice day nd enjoy your miserable day sir,more tears to come!!

5 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i must have hurt your balls to bad for you to lay curse on your generation grin

If y'all curse really works then most ladies here would have been living a wretched life already wink

I don't pity any woman that will end with you rather i pity those that gave life to a wretched soul like you!!

See this one also,

Why are you cursing each other grin ?

Both of you fit marry,

You go just dey use curse entertain yourself early in the morning,

We don't say that here,

Stop cursing each other,

Forkkk both of you,

Shit happens

smiley
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

dumbass why are u repeating my every words? grin ,and that ain't no curse...only stated the fact, you have problem forreal tongue just glanced through your posts ,more than half is fight with different people shocked ,it speaks volumes of who you're outside social media, you need deliverance asapsad

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Bro take it easy nah,

This your last line curse is too thick aswear grin

We don't say that here,

You don't need to say dat thicklicious curse, bro it is too heavy wink
grin cheesy na useless pikin

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
grin cheesy na useless pikin

Kilode,grin

Nah morning we dey nah

You gonna make a great couple,

wink
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Kilode,grin

Nah morning we dey nah

You gonna make a great couple,

wink
haa bruh , anybody wey marry that thing marry trouble...na everyday u go dey settle fight with neighbors, na from work den go dey call u den don dey beat your wife somewhere make u dey come angry

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
haa bruh , anybody wey marry that thing marry trouble...na everyday u go dey settle fight with neighbors, na from work den go dey call u den don dey beat your wife somewhere make u dey come angry

Yah , so troublesome ,

I don't like that also,

But you don't need to start following girl drag matter, nah girl to girl do this shit,

Wetin sure me say you can't tell me offline then why will i start dragging issue with you online ?

I don't do shit

Shit happens

smiley

Bye
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
dumbass why are u repeating my every words? grin ,and that ain't no curse...only stated the fact, you have problem forreal tongue just glanced through your posts ,more than half is fight with different people shocked ,it speaks volumes of who you're outside social media, you need deliverance asapsad
Says the idiot that curses most people, I already know who you are lol
I ain't surprised, I once got you banned so i understand your frustration cheesy
I will always pepper you and your cohorts grin
Just look at the previous post of the innocent mature guy cheesy nothing reasonable so far,if it's not insult it will be curse,nw i understand why your life is automatically cursed!!

3 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by brain54(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2020
na wah o! una get time for wahala for this thread o...haba...make una dey use una time for productive things abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Says the idiot that curses most people, I already know who you are lol
I ain't surprised, I once got you banned so i understand your frustration cheesy
I will always pepper you and your cohorts grin
Just look at the previous post of the innocent mature guy cheesy nothing reasonable so far,if it's not insult it will be curse,nw i understand why your life is automatically cursed!!
grin posts digger at work...ugly thing

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
grin posts digger at work...ugly thing
You sounding weak already awwfaŕ, heistmań grin

Staring at the lady's picture you use for dp wearing white hoodie grin
Should i dig more? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

You sounding weak already awwfaŕ, heistmań grin

Staring at the lady's picture you use for dp wearing white hoodie grin
Should i dig more? grin
grin weak? I made my point already, go for deliverance wink,and Awwfarr,heistman, lady's picture shocked keep on deceiving yourself trying to link dots that doesn't connect together cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
grin weak? I made my point already, go for deliverance wink,and Awwfarr,heistman, lady's picture shocked keep on deceiving yourself trying to link dots that doesn't connect together cheesy
Dare me boy!! Nairaland boys are so weak i swear grin They wnt face with their old monikers cheesy
Why? Are y'all scared? Someone opening account today will just come from nowhere to troll you thinking you cant figure their old monikers cheesy
Boy next time use your old moniker so you won't stress me digging ☺
Next time you try to troll me don't forget i got a degree in digging ☺ .

6 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Dare me boy!! Nairaland boys are so weak i swear grin They wnt face with their old monikers cheesy
Why? Are y'all scared? Someone opening account today will just come from nowhere to troll you thinking you cant figure their old monikers cheesy
Boy next time use your old moniker so you won't stress me digging ☺
Next time you try to troll me don't forget i got a degree in digging ☺ .
cheesy scared u will beat me or your papa will beat me huh? U are deluded , u even think u are important..troll u? Who u be? shocked grin u got deegree in foolishness

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
cheesy I'm scared of u that's why i couldn't quote you with my real moniker,my generation is deluded ,I troll for fun because I'm miserable,i am 45 years old music producer but got nothing in life,who i be? shocked grin I got deegree in foolishness and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

oh I get it now grin delusion has eaten so deep into your dumb soul...and that lady was right about u, cooking up nonsense gives ur frustrated self some kind of joy cool now get the Bleep off my mention little devil undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Petyprincess(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
my name is folarin, i am 45 years old, a useless music producer and jobless, I have numerous monikers known as heiśtman,awwfaŕ and many,i use phone number 0 7 0 8 3 3 9 6 9 0 2 search the number you see why I'm frustrated,i have no life no family, my life is really miserable cry someone should help me before i commit suicide

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Scarrr: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Petyprincess post=95810592][/quote] grin can't wait to see u on front page in cuffs one of these days..plus I have the feeling that dude fhucked u and run angry
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Spacegoat
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2020
For me

Spacegoat
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Gad ,

What's forkking wrong with this girl,

This one isn't okay at all sad

C'mon

Shit happens online,

Forkkk sad

Forkkk!!!
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by FanOfMyself: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Scarrr:
mtcheew ....stale , jobless mofo, they said all u do all day is digging through olds posts , trying to bring peopledown grin ..why are u so full of hate little devil? cheesy
Very true, ASUU dey strike and she got no job
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
fieryy:

Girl!!! Where have you been?! Lool
I've been around o, just been crazy occupied recently but I'm very well tongue

How you dey?
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
chic2pimp:

Ibkayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry cry cry cry.....Where have you been? You had me worried for a minute.
My dearest chic2pimp, hope you're talking care of yourself and your lovely mum kiss

I'm very well o, just been crazy occupied recently grin

Still working from home?
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by ibkayee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
fredoooooo:

Ghost shocked
No o, not really in the flesh lol but I'm here virtually hahaha

Hope you're good kiss
Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by chic2pimp(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
ibkayee:

My dearest chic2pimp, hope you're talking care of yourself and your lovely mum kiss

I'm very well o, just been crazy occupied recently grin

Still working from home?

I most definitely am thanks for asking kiss smiley. How is your Bro coping with Uni studies during these difficult times?

You seriously had me worried embarassed embarassed. What made it even more frustrating was the fact that I could not get through to you by any means. My DM is simply not working. Glad to see you are ok kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yup don't think we are going back til sometime mid next year. This has become our new Normal I suppose. You?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? by fredoooooo: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
ibkayee:

No o, not really in the flesh lol but I'm here virtually hahaha

Hope you're good kiss

Exactly.. it's always good to sign out from the madness going on here once in a while .. cheesy
That was how one from North London was threatening me the other day grin

I'm doing pretty well dear . sure you are too .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before / Her Sick Fantacy. 18+. / Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.