Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? (1492 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
I've been a guest on this platform for a very long time and today, I decided to register. But, one thing I've noticed on the romance section of this forum is they way men bash ladies about not having any inherent value other than their body.

I don't know the kind of girls this men have been frolicking around with, but all I have to say is that you're all wrong on that one.

Modified: for those ones asking me what I have to offer to a man in a relationship,well here goes:
1)I'm a software engineer. I work for a reputable company as a freelancer,so I don't need your money.
2) I'm an investor in the money market so I can give you good financial advice on how to grow your money.
3)I love education and I'm aspiring for a master's degree in Computer science, so I can teach you about computers(smartphones included)
4) I give respect to whomever deserves it. I won't cheat unless you give me a reason too(f...uck morality)
5) I can cook sumptuous yoruba delicacies
I have more to write if y'all wanna hear
Cc: froshloaded

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Froshloaded: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Miss Adeola, what do you have to offer?

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Yea, it actually depends on the kind of women they have met.

If I should ask you, list 5 things, I mean tangible things you can offer in a relationship what would you say? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by ModsStopBanning: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
What else do you have to offer

Unrepentant hoe angry

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by odinson1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
I've been a guest on this platform for a very long time and today, I decided to register. But, one thing I've noticed on the romance section of this forum is they way men bash ladies about not having any inherent value other than their body.

I don't know the kind of girls this men have been frolicking around with, but all I have to say is that you're all wrong on that one.

What tires me so much about women is that most of them seem to have no use of their brains. Many of them just seem to carry dead weight in their heads.
Most of what they think of is their faces, their hips and butt, bleaching creams, hair, make-up kit, phone, money, breast pads etc.
I can count only on one hand the amount of female monikers that have opened threads, in 2020, discussing topics like programming, cryptocurrencies, stock investing, politics, binary options, history, REITs etc. But topics on wedding, reality shows, fake celebrities or sex scandals, they'll comment up to page 15!
All what most of them know is how to track and hook rich guys, find sugar daddies, apply for reality TV shows, pageantry or try to force popularity on social media space... forcing 'notice-me' on whatsapp status, recording their faces swiveling their tongue and licking their lips like dogs...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
odinson1:

What tires me so much about women is that most of them seem to have no use of their brains. Many of them just seem to carry dead weight in their heads.

All what most of them know is how to track and hook rich guys, find sugar daddies, apply for reality TV shows, pageantry or try to force popularity on social media space... forcing 'notice-me' on whatsapp status, recording their faces swiveling their tongue and licking their lips like dogs...
Learn to b calming down grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Froshloaded: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mhistahrah cool
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by simple250: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
90percent of Nigeria girls have nothing to offer always looking for highest bidder ,from East to West South to North Europe to Asia America to Canada, just name it 9ja girls anywhere in the world they have 1thing in common .

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mhistarah cool
Yes sir?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Froshloaded: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Yes sir?

What do you have to offer in a relationship?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froshloaded:

What do you have to offer in a relationship?
Unending calls for urgent 2k

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Froshloaded: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Unending calls for urgent 2k

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by AmOnline(f): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
angry
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Froshloaded: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
MhisTahrah:
angry angry angry

What's wrong undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froshloaded:

What's wrong undecided
Why were you shining your teeth?Wanna apply?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Froshloaded: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Why were you shining your teeth?Wanna apply?

Apply for?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Silentgroper(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mhistahrah cool
dz guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
you're right jare, see as the eleribuu boys dey attack you,

no mind them, both there father and mother have a bad marriage,

so dem father always look at dem mother as sex object, jusss ignore dem,

they are nothing but pack of eleribuu soul,

as if nah all boys gat something to offer in a relationship, eleribuu people never enter real world,

quote me say thrash ano get joy at all , most of them gat sister and mum, how i wish i can forkkk dem like sex object dat you dey talk about, make i screw there pussy wink
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by larrixauto2017(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

This Op Is As Dumb As Hell .... Birds Of The same Feather.... Look at is foolish Comment hear... .. All Of You Are Just Some how Stupid.. Now Try Too Defend.. Like You Can Provide. More Than The Fucking Hoe You Gatt Stupid Thing

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by techmo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Never mind the toxicity of this forum, the angry people don't represent most of us

Keep the positive vibes and I guarantee you positive vibes and energy would chase you on Nairaland

Remember many type and talk because of the kind of values and morals their parents impacted on them so it's not their fault,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Kapilta(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Forget long talk adeolasexy. How much to sample you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froshloaded:

Apply for?
My urgent 2k plug? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Froshloaded: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
MhisTahrah:
My urgent 2k plug? lipsrsealed

I still don't understand. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nazgul: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Most girls actually have nothing to offer. All they do is keep numerous guys, men and sugar daddies with the aim of billing them regularly to maintain their luxury lifestyle.

Most aren't even interested in relationship sef, you can easily tell from the way they'll start billing you once you guys begin chatting.

Girls make everything about them money, to even say hi to them now is a problem cos tomorrow she'll bill you for saying hi to her yesterday.

This is the reason why most guys see them as sex objects with nothing to offer aside their cunt.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Haylel: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2020

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Haylel: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Silentgroper(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
you're right jare, see as the eleribuu boys dey attack you,

no mind them, both there father and mother have a bad marriage,

so dem father always look at dem mother as sex object, jusss ignore dem,

they are nothing but pack of eleribuu soul,

as if nah all boys gat something to offer in a relationship, eleribuu people never enter real world,

quote me say thrash ano get joy at all , most of them gat sister and mum, how i wish i can forkkk dem like sex object dat you dey talk about, make i screw there pussy wink
Boss pass me dat az
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Froshloaded:

I still don't understand. cheesy
Okay grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Cerebellum: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Chai!

Another Arindin in the House

Pls change that name to Amaka and stop disgracing and insulting the personality of Afonja pple

Arindin Girlgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Haylel:

I will apply.
This is what I like to see. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With Boy, 15, / S!£x T!@pe Of Popular Nigeria Actor – Godwin L!£@ks Online / When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.