Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? (2214 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by dorin27(f): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2020
JONSYN7154:
which language bears DORINDA?
The different meanings of the name Dorinda are:
Spanish meaning: Talented one
Greek meaning: Gift of god, beautiful one
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by JONSYN7154: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
The different meanings of the name Dorinda are: Spanish meaning: Talented one Greek meaning: Gift of god, beautiful one

in my language it means black
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by dorin27(f): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy
JONSYN7154:

in my language it means black
very funny. Ok. Noted. Which language if I may ask?
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by JONSYN7154: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
cheesy :Dvery funny. Ok. Noted. Which language if I may ask?
Basange from jos
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by Grace2Grace(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Patrick, means Noble
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
cheesy :Dvery funny. Ok. Noted. Which language if I may ask?

...hey dorin27..GOOD NEWS!!
please are u interested in a great housemaid job paying upto 500 naira (cash) a months wit food, place to sleep & yor own personal towel including.....this is a big shance to make moiney. I pay u monthly...U interested? cheesy

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by dorin27(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
JONSYN7154:
Basange from jos
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oluchi: work of God.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by ogbenifamouz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
OluwaPhemy... God's Love... but unfortunately many girls are trying to demonize that name.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by CastingCrowns(f): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ene- mother
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by EmpressEmerald(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
TAGM:

Nice, may God shield you always
AMEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by brain54(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=dorin27 post=95502662] Okay[/quote old email...no access!
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by Karleb(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2020
It means someone with k-legs. grin

...and I've never had k legs. cheesy

Names are just names. Meaning doesn't matter.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by brain54(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2020
dorin27:
Dorinda means God's Gift
nice name

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by dorin27(f): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2020
brain54:

nice name
Thank you sir
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by Aimerosa25(f): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Aimerosa, no one like God
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by mosdii(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2020
CastingCrowns:
Ene- mother

Machi...achulobe?
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by brain54(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Deriatiede...short version- Tiede. ijaw...means praise to God
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by brain54(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2020
dorin27:
Thank you sir
you are welcome... pls do something about my request ma.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by dorin27(f): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2020
brain54:

Okay sir, I will.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by brain54(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2020
dorin27:
Okay sir, I will.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by creolehunt: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Maryjane001:
Oluebubechukwu - Miracle Working God
Ebube - Warrior/ Miracle
Jane - Gracious God

Ebube means Glory though
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by oluwatosink: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lalasticlala, Myndd44 Pls do justice to this thread.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by ahnie: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
S ..oghene meaning.....God's property? it's an isoko name.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
dorin27:
Okay sir, I will.

angry
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
brain54:

angry
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
brain54:

U desperate mofo. First u beg Nmezor for sexx askin to meet u at disclose location out nairaland..she told u to get lost..now u begging dorin27 to also meet u at disclose location...wow. Nmezor is smart but dorin27 definitely look dumb & from her response, she saying she will link up wit u. Dorin27 so dumb u will not belif women are so stupid enough to link up wit u. ..u desperate man. U no I hav bad intentions & u lookin for sexxx. I like Nmezor for declining yor desperate offer but sadly dorin27 is has dumb has they come. Brain54 desperate man who goes after under age girls...I bet u tink dorin27 is 15year old...u both dumb as they come(no ofeense & good luck wit enjoying dorin27...dumbest babe. undecided

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by brain54(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
dorin27:
Okay sir, I will.
just don't let people get to you with words. OK? don't let any coward bully you...your better than that... I know you are.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
brain54:

just don't let people get to you with words. OK?

playin it cool with vulnerable dorin27..I see u attracted to dumb chicks like dorin27 u can easily manipulate to meet up wit u at disclose location..shame on u. The good news for u is dorin27 actualy look dumb coz she dumb & will probably meet up wit u at yo so call disclose location. Nmezor is a different breed & u cannot try that dumb $hit wit her. Dont worry, stick to linking up wit dumb looking under girls like dorin. She will link yo wit u & get what's comin to her.. dunce smiley

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

playin it cool with vulnerable dorin27..I see u attracted to dumb chicks like dorin27 u can easily manipulate to meet up wit u at disclose location..shame on u. The good news for u is dorin27 actualy look dumb coz she dumb & will probably meet up wit u at yo so call disclose location. Nmezor is a different breed & u cannot try that dumb $hit wit her. Dont worry, stick to linking up wit dumb looking under girls like dorin. She will link yo wit u & get what's comin to her.. dunce smiley

So because dorin27 rejected you and kick you away, you now want to spoil her name right.
dorin27 I think you should report the frustrated guy to the mods for parmanent ban.
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
brain54:

just don't let people get to you with words. OK? don't let any coward bully you...your better than that... I know you are.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b] is this yoe message to dorin27 *u better than that..i know you are*...talking to her like a dunb child. Where did u no dorin27 from? did u not just link her via nairaland? This is a big warning to Nmezor, Virginprincess, Victorian, sweetcunt97, victorian, Psych412 & all my other babes. Please watch out for men like Brain54 who just asked dorin27 to meet her at disclosed location outside nairaland...sadly, dorin27 agreed. This is the dumbest thing I have seen so far. Look at Brain54's message to dorin27...clearly u can see he tryin to groom her..((WOW!!!!))[/b] embarassed
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

U desperate mofo. First u beg Nmezor for sexx askin to meet u at disclose location out nairaland..she told u to get lost..now u begging dorin27 to also meet u at disclose location...wow. Nmezor is smart but dorin27 definitely look dumb & from her response, she saying she will link up wit u. Dorin27 so dumb u will not belif women are so stupid enough to link up wit u. ..u desperate man. U no I hav bad intentions & u lookin for sexxx. I like Nmezor for declining yor desperate offer but sadly dorin27 is has dumb has they come. Brain54 desperate man who goes after under age girls...I bet u tink dorin27 is 15year old...u both dumb as they come(no ofeense & good luck wit enjoying dorin27...dumbest babe. undecided

You are not ashamed of yourself, dorin27 rejecting you has given you desperation.
She has accepted a reasonable guy and not a lost soul like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Married Women Cheat / Ladies, How Will You Build Your Man? / My Uncle Unknowingly Said He Has A Hand In My Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.