Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? (2217 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by brain54(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kenplay:

You are not ashamed of yourself, dorin27 rejecting you has given you desperation.
She has accepted a reasonable guy and not a lost soul like you
bro leave that guy he is just a nut case...I already reported him to the mods...I am sure a lot of people would love to see him got rid off...that would happen soon enough!!!
just 'cos beautiful dorin27 doesn't like him he wants to commit suicide.... maybe its better if he does...cos no one cares about him.
I know what to say to people like him but I won't stoop to his level to fight dirty in the mud like a pig. 'cos am better than he is...anyday..anytime...twice on Friday night.
apologies to slawomiir!
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

U desperate mofo. First u beg Nmezor for sexx askin to meet u at disclose location out nairaland..she told u to get lost..now u begging dorin27 to also meet u at disclose location...wow. Nmezor is smart but dorin27 definitely look dumb & from her response, she saying she will link up wit u. Dorin27 so dumb u will not belif women are so stupid enough to link up wit u. ..u desperate man. U no I hav bad intentions & u lookin for sexxx. I like Nmezor for declining yor desperate offer but sadly dorin27 is has dumb has they come. Brain54 desperate man who goes after under age girls...I bet u tink dorin27 is 15year old...u both dumb as they come(no ofeense & good luck wit enjoying dorin27...dumbest babe. undecided

I think you had too much to drink last night

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

U desperate mofo. First u beg Nmezor for sexx askin to meet u at disclose location out nairaland..she told u to get lost..now u begging dorin27 to also meet u at disclose location...wow. Nmezor is smart but dorin27 definitely look dumb & from her response, she saying she will link up wit u. Dorin27 so dumb u will not belif women are so stupid enough to link up wit u. ..u desperate man. U no I hav bad intentions & u lookin for sexxx. I like Nmezor for declining yor desperate offer but sadly dorin27 is has dumb has they come. Brain54 desperate man who goes after under age girls...I bet u tink dorin27 is 15year old...u both dumb as they come(no ofeense & good luck wit enjoying dorin27...dumbest babe. undecided

C'mon why are u insulting her? take Ur time clownish nigga
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

Oh dorin27 have broken the heart of corky, why now? damn! cheesy
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Kenplay:

So because dorin27 rejected you and kick you away, you now want to spoil her name right.
dorin27 I think you should report the frustrated guy to the mods for parmanent ban.
His heart is broken Lolz cheesycheesy
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2020
0KNM:
I think you had too much to drink last night
I can feel his pain cheesy
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
C'mon why are u insulting her? take Ur time clownish nigga

insult who? when did i insult her? Didnt u see her message sayin she was going to link up with that 54 year old man Brain54. Only dumb females link up wit guys on the internet outter desparation. Bro how can I insult a dumb female...no way..not my style! undecided
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

insult who? when did i insult her? Didnt u see her message sayin she was going to link up with that 54 year old man Brain54. Only dumb females link up wit guys on the internet outter desparation. Bro how can I insult a dumb female...no way..not my style! undecided
Don't insult her, you are calling her dumb for doing what she want? how is it Ur business? just let her be and move on, you disrespected her the first time you mentioned her, you don't approach a lady telling her you want to have sex with her, that's a red light. just move on dude
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't insult her, you are calling her dumb for doing what she want? how is it Ur business? just let her be and move on, you disrespected her the first time you mentioned her, you don't approach a lady telling her you want to have sex with her, that's a red light. just move on dude

..oh really..u sound like a gentleman (a Mr Nice Guy) sir......am almost impress

...you advising on how to talk to ladies but yet, yor user name is lkillbrokehoes....(great name)...

.Bro, u really tink I should be takin advise from u with a name like lkillbrokehoes? (juss askin)
undecided
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

..oh really..u sound like a gentleman (a Mr Nice Guy) sir......am almost impress

...you advising on how to talk to ladies but yet, yor user name is lkillbrokehoes....(great name)...

.Bro, u really tink I should be takin advise from u with a name like lkillbrokehoes? (juss askin)
undecided
I don't care bro, just don't insult her again and move on, trolling her and saying all sorts of things won't make her like u, she deserves better bruh
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't care bro, just don't insult her again and move on, trolling her and saying all sorts of things won't make her like u, she deserves better bruh

u dont care??..really..U should care bro...do u clearly understand yor user name is very disrespectful to females??
..bro to be honest, u not in any position to advise people on how to talk to women..real talk.
and for the record, dorin27 is mine anyday. I hav notin against the chick.. a decent female must NOT sleep around!..pirrrriod!!angry
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

u dont care??..really..U should care bro...do u clearly understand yor user name is very disrespectful to females??
..bro to be honest, u not in any position to advise people on how to talk to women..real talk.
and for the record, dorin27 is mine anyday. I hav notin against the chick.. a decent female must NOT sleep around!..pirrrriod!!angry
She can never be urs bruh, it's better u wake up from your dream, she doesn't even reply you that shows that u are irrelevant and nonentity, and seriously learn how to speak to women, it's not every ladies that's like the girls u hang out with, Dorin deserves better and u can never be her man, do you know why she replied braine's DM? that's because he's much better than you and she likes his personality unlike u, just grow up and move away from her. grin
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by TheCork(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She can never be urs bruh, it's better u wake up from your dream, she doesn't even reply you that shows that u are irrelevant and nonentity, and seriously learn how to speak to women, it's not every ladies that's like the girls u hang out with, Dorin deserves better and u can never be her man, do you know why she replied braine's DM? that's because he's much better than you and she likes his personality unlike u, just grow up and move away from her. grin

..u been stalkin me to no dorin27 did not reply to any of my threads? u sure about that? do u no how many chicks I hav yanshed on nairaland? Check her history..she been texing me for a lonng time

dorin27 is no big deal , truss me. Shes mine & if i want her to remain mine, so shall it be. Again, u not in a position to advise anyone (especialy me) on her to treat women coz yor user name speks for it sef sir: its very desrecpetful to women (real talk)
angry
Re: What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? by lkillbrokehoes: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheCork:

..u been stalkin me to no dorin27 did not reply to any of my threads? u sure about that? do u no how many chicks I hav yanshed on nairaland? Check her history..she been texing me for a lonng time

dorin27 is no big deal , truss me. Shes mine & if i want her to remain mine, so shall it be. Again, u not in a position to advise anyone (especialy me) on her to treat women coz yor user name speks for it sef sir: its very desrecpetful to women (real talk)
angry
Lolz u can keep wishing and dreaming boy cheesycheesycheesy
u are a terrible liar and a clown, go and play jare. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. / Indigenous Rhymes And Game Songs From Yester Years? / Supplying Of Houssehold Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.