Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (5907 Views)

Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / Most Beautiful Chick In Africa Flaunts Her Long Legs While Running (must See) / Some Ladies And Long Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2008
The girl in question is a sister to my guy. I must confess that she is very pretty and has those kind of curves that can make an impotent rise to action grin.She has been making some funny overtures towards me but I pretended not to recognise her because I know very well she can't give me true love which I desire, but can satisfy my lustful passions. grin ;DBut most Importantly,my guy is the conservative type and would not want to hear that I'm having a romantic relationship with the  sister,so for the mutual respect we share,I decided to Ignore her totally though I buy her gifts on her birthday with no strings attached.
This went on untill recently when I broke up with my ex,she started sending me love text messages which I always reply with"thanks for your messages" whenever I happen to see her.whenever am gisting with my guy and she joins the gist,I pretend to be uniterested in her gist and this pisses her off greatly. smileywhen she finally realised I had no time for her or so it seemed,she started being harsh towards me ,to the extent that my guy always tells me that the sister dislikes me greatly but I always knew it was the opposite.And it happened that she was always picking on me in my presence and absence.On a certain weekend,I was gisting with my guy,normal gist about business and women sha,she suddenly barged in on our discussion and yelled at me saying"you are a stingy guy,a coward,in short you are not man enough,bla bla bla" grin grin grin.My guy was so surprised at why the sister should talk to me with such impudence ,but as a very confident person,I knew all she needed was just my attention.

When I got to my house,I gave her a call around 10pm and was amused to realise that she was very excited to hear from me.and I asked her what her problem was,she replied"I can't believe you can see such a beautiful creature like me and still Ignore me,bla bla bla"she even told me she wants to "EAT" my money.mark the word "EAT".but this is a girl that I do take out occassionaly and buy her gifts on her birthday still with no strings attached.When she had said all, her I gave her an appointment (last weekend) to come and eat my money.I thought of what to make the day a memorable one,then I remembered NKWOBI(for those who don't know about it,nkwobi is a "concotion" of goat head ,potash etc,that when taken excessively, can cause severe stooling).I smiled and awaited the D day.

On saturday,she called me up(you can imagine) and told me that she was ready to "eat" my money.I told her to meet me at the eatery by 3.00pm.when I arrived,she was already there with her girlfriend(that wasnt part of our plan) but I didnt complain but was just amused grin grin grin.she introduced the friend  to me and I placed the order:"AS MUCH NKWOBI AS POSSIBLE".probably theyve not tasted it in their whole life so they consumed as much as possible and diluted it with some bottles of small stout.I simply took a bottle of malt.when they were done,I noticed that they were both shivering and sweating heavily.I smiled and knew they were PRESSED with sh*t  and I also knew it was time to leave as I had an appointment to keep grin grin.
   suddenly,my guys sister requested to use the convenience,the eatery attendants obliged her  grin.after some minutes,the friend also asked to use the convenience too.I KNEW THE DEED WAS DONE and just scribbled some notes which I left on the table for both of them and settled the bills grin grin grin.off I zoomed.
   since then she has refused to talk to me and am very happy about it.I think this is a nice therapy for "long-throats".
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by larekey(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
correct
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2008
Serves her right. Abi now, she has eaten the money and it has purged her.

She's gonna have the feeling that eating more might kill her. Hence the silence.
That was a correct 'TREAT' LMAO!
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2008
She is even lucky you paid the bill. There was a girl I knew when i was in school, I met her when i was a jambite, she was like a leech i couldnt get rid off as much as i tried. One of my Childhood friends came from US and he came to visit me in school, he wanted to take us out and quickly she rushed and folloed us, she ordered like a hungry lion, I was so ashamed, but luckily, my friend understood my Plight. The next day he came to visit, I was out and thinking the guy was my boyfriend, she told him i was out with my boyfriend and suggested to him that they go for lunch, my friend is a crazy person so he took her to the most expensive resturant, she ordered like a Somalian Refugee and he took a bottle of Water, when they had finished, he paid for his water and told her to settle her bill so they could go, She was shocked, my friend told her that he didnt invite her for lunch and so could not pay for her food. When he saw that she could not pay, he left her there.
That was the last day she spoke to me.
E good for them, awoof dey run belle
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by infiniti(f): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2008
@aisha,
VERY FUNNY grin grin grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2008
@aisha 2
"she ordered like a somalian refugee".

lol.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by larekey(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Aisha2
roflmao
very funny
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by 2old4that(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Talk2sulta
That was a good one. Using what she wants to kill her off.
Serves her right.  grin cheesy

I think its a good riddance in getting rid of some bad friends, i guess.  grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by adeboo(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2008
Its true sha how she even got her bill settled.

My guy has done something like this before but he didnt pay for their food- they had to pay the restaurant.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Usiola(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2008
that's a very interesting one
Dem for give am plate make im begin dey wash.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by 4Him(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
aisha2:

She is even lucky you paid the bill. There was a girl I knew when i was in school, I met her when i was a jambite, she was like a leech i couldnt get rid off as much as i tried. One of my Childhood friends came from US and he came to visit me in school, he wanted to take us out and quickly she rushed and folloed us, she ordered like a hungry lion, I was so ashamed, but luckily, my friend understood my Plight. The next day he came to visit, I was out and thinking the guy was my boyfriend, she told him i was out with my boyfriend and suggested to him that they go for lunch, my friend is a crazy person so he took her to the most expensive resturant, she ordered like a Somalian Refugee and he took a bottle of Water, when they had finished, he paid for his water and told her to settle her bill so they could go, She was shocked, my friend told her that he didnt invite her for lunch and so could not pay for her food. When he saw that she could not pay, he left her there.
That was the last day she spoke to me.
E good for them, awoof dey run belle

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I wish your friend had waited to see how she paid for her food.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
I'm tickled to death, grin grin grin

Longer throat no good OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tRoOE(f): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
@poster

The was the most stupidest childish story have ever heard

I see others are giving props over your immature behavior

Damn how old are you again undecided, so tell me what did you gain from what you did

Gosh Nigerian guys are more juvenile and stupid than I thought

~~~roll eyes~~~~~~ hissing and walking out of the thread at the same time!!!!Shio
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
tRoOE:

@poster

Damn how old are you again undecided, so tell me what did you gain from what you did

~~~roll eyes~~~~~~ hissing and walking out of the thread at the same time!!!!Shio

It's not about giving props, the greedy girl gat what she deserved,

At this day and age how can someone come out and say, I want to eat ur money,

That is given the fact that the story is true and not a fib.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tRoOE(f): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
TOYOSI20:

It's not about giving props, the greedy girl gat what she deserved,

At this day and age how can someone come out and say, I want to eat your money,

That is given the fact that the story is true and not a fib.

It's obvious the girl is young and childish, but he should have handled the situation maturely

What did he gain from it? expect laugh like a mad person like everyone else did on this thread
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
tRoOE:

It's obvious the girl is young and childish, but he should have handled the situation maturely

What did he gain from it? expect laugh like a mad person like everyone else did on this thread

U are absolutely right, the gurl,

was naive, he should just have[b] ignored [/b] her.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tollu: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Trooe there is nothing remotely immature about the guy's action. Ahn ahn, some girls can be really greedy and i even hate that idea of taking uninvited guests on a date. They both deserved it. I lauged o and I'm not even close to mad apart 4rm the usual 5mins that every1 supposed to undergo.

@ Aisha men ur friend mean o. he showed the girl oyinbo style LMAO.

@ poster. I didn't know nkwobi could run belle.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tRoOE(f): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2008
TOYOSI20:

You are absolutely right, the girl,

was naive, he should just have[b] ignored [/b] her.

Yes oh ignoring her would have been better.

@ Trooe there is nothing remotely immature about the guy's action. Ahn ahn, some girls can be really greedy and i even hate that idea of taking uninvited guests on a date. They both deserved it. I lauged o and I'm not even close to mad apart from the usual 5mins that everyone supposed to undergo.
Well if you say so and moreover that's you own opinion
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tollu: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
tRoOE:

[/size][/font]
Well if you say so and moreover that's you own opinion

Yeah i guess everyone is entitled to theirs and you'll probably do good to edit that mad ppl comment.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2008
sounds like she was being sarcastic. No one says "I want to eat your money" straight face. For all you know, eat your money could have even been a sexual reference

and your little plan makes you seem younger in the mind than she is. ie you're an agbaya.

Dude, you're pitiful. You don't know how strong her body is, she could have died. Were alaso.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by software(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2008
many many women tooo get longer throat this days,  angry
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tRoOE(f): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2008
D-reloaded:

sounds like she was being sarcastic. No one says "I want to eat your money" straight face. For all you know, eat your money could have even been a sexual reference

and your little plan makes you seem younger in the mind than she is. ie you're an agbaya.

Dude, you're pitiful. You don't know how strong her body is, she could have died. Were alaso.
Damn right, she could have been allergic to whatever he put in the food/girl.

You know some people "Act before thinking"

tollu:

Yeah i guess everyone is entitled to theirs and you'll probably do good to edit that mad people comment.
Nope because everyone are entitled to their opinions.

Ciao
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2008
It's pretty funny how he claims he wouldnt date the girl as respect to his friend yet he had no problem trying to endanger her health. Oponu.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tRoOE(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
This guy don pass opoun and am wondering what his friend would do if he finds out what he did to the sister, maybe pet him on the head
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by pahtahkee: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
Some girls, if them fit buy hose pipe that connect to their mouth after eating in the restaurant, and carry on with the left overs, dem no mind.

Elebi branded babes. Olojukokoro, Olonje~wobia shocked
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by spoilt(f): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2008
what is it with some chicks and food ejo?
they act like nkwonbi and malt or stout is the pinnacle of enjoyment. grin
Back in the day i would do everything to not go to an eatary or restaurant for a date. A guy trying to buy me food wasnt my idea of fun! undecided
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2008
Revenge by Nkwobi! Kool! Na real long-throat kill am! As for her health no be poison dem give am so e no fit die. Make she know say no b only chop dey this world; other more important tins dey.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2008
tRoOE:

@poster

I didnt force her to eat.she ate greedily on her own volition so why blame me for someone elses indiscretion and stupidity.for the very fact that she even brought her friend gave credence to the fact that all she wanted was just to "eat" my money.I dont think I owe any apologies to her or to anyone on this forum who feel slighted about my action.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by clemcykul(f): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2008
good write ups grin grin grin

cnt imagine a better way of telling a leech off grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2008
pahtahkee:

Some girls, if them fit buy hose pipe that connect to their mouth after eating in the restaurant, and carry on with the left overs, them no mind.

Elebi branded babes. Olojukokoro, Olonje~wobia shocked

lol
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

no apologies still.I respect everyones opinion just in the same way I expect you to respect mine.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by opokonwa(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2008
@tRoOE
Confess. The only reason you're so mad at the poster is perhaps b/c you have practiced 'eat your money' on some guys.
And you see nothing wrong with that tongue tongue tongue

@talk2sulta
That was a perfect way to treat a hungry, greedy leech.
The girl didn't even have any shame or self-integrity. sad
Though I must confess, I'm not sure I would have been that mean.
You must have really disliked the girl join. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? / Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material / Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.