Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies (381 Views)

Between Religious Ladies And Secular Ladies, Who Makes Better Wives / Why Is It So Difficult For Religious Ladies To Married? / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by Quality20(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Well these days, one really cannot stop or advice most guys against fornication, but I think we should be able to advise guys against defiling girls who desired to maintain a chaste religious life, but who seek financial assistance from guys, men or other males around. As times are hard ,we guys should know that some girls might approach us to get assistance ,we should please not use such opportunities to get them initiated or defiled against their wish. There is much rewards,grace and blessings in helping vulnerable ppl n expecting nothing in return. I for one feel so much fulfilment and relaxed if I'm able to help or assist any person while getting nothing back but rather expecting my reward from the most High. I would rather a lady feel that she has cheated me badly than for me touch her by way of fornication/adultery - where do I wanna go to with that much filth and oppression?
Re: Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by stanliwise(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Quality20:
Well these days, one really cannot stop or advice most guys against fornication, but I think we should be able to advise guys against defiling girls who desired to maintain a chaste religious life, but who seek financial assistance from guys, men or other males around. As times are hard ,we guys should know that some girls might approach us to get assistance ,we should please not use such opportunities to get them initiated or defiled against their wish. There is much rewards,grace and blessings in helping vulnerable ppl n expecting nothing in return
Stop victimizing women please
I simply don’t know why you are directing the advice to the guys to be candid. Some of this small girls like sex too and they are convinced it is part of their maturity process. So one gender isn’t the culprit.

On the other hand most naughty boys especially redpill gang who claim that they don’t give a Bleep about women but when they see a naive small girls they can manipulate. Their eyes will shine like touch
They quickly run to Nairaland to post Chat and narrate the sexcapade
Re: Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by fati2001(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2020
THIS ADVICE IS NOT FOR RIVER NAIJA MEN.

BUT YOU TRY.

Re: Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by Holumhidey(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2020
No human is innocent
Re: Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by Quality20(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2020
stanliwise:

I simply don’t know why you are directing the advice to the guys to be candid. Some of this small girls like sex too and they are convinced it is part of their maturity process. So one gender isn’t the culprit.

On the other hand most Bleep boys especially redpill men claim that they don’t give a Bleep about lady but when the see naive small girls they can manipulate.
They quickly run to Nairaland to post Chat and narrate the sexcapade
the guys are the ones to be held responsible, cos they got more sense of responsibility than women and in fact the society expect them to be more responsible
Re: Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by stanliwise(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Quality20:
the guys are the ones to be held responsible, cos they got more sense of responsibility than women and in fact the society expect them to be more responsible
SMH, this is the problem with people. When has sense of responsibility become a gender thing?
Everyone is responsible for their action. In some cases the ladies are the ones that dress up and walk to guy house. Eat, play and then sex.

Stop victimizing women, empower them by holding them responsible too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by stanliwise(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Quality20:
Well these days, one really cannot stop or advice most guys against fornication, but I think we should be able to advise guys against defiling girls who desired to maintain a chaste religious life, but who seek financial assistance from guys, men or other males around. As times are hard ,we guys should know that some girls might approach us to get assistance ,we should please not use such opportunities to get them initiated or defiled against their wish. There is much rewards,grace and blessings in helping vulnerable ppl n expecting nothing in return. I for one feel so much fulfilment and relaxed if I'm able to help or assist any person while getting nothing back but rather expecting my reward from the most High. I would rather a lady feel that she has cheated me badly than for me touch her by way of fornication/adultery - where do I wanna go to with that much filth and oppression?
Sorry seem I got you wrong the first time, by young innocent do you mean 17 and below?
If yes then true you are fully supported
If no then grin grin grin
Re: Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies by Quality20(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2020
stanliwise:

Sorry seem I got you wrong the first time, by young innocent do you mean 17 and below?
If yes then true you are fully supported
If no then grin grin grin
thumbs up to you

(1) (Reply)

Eposter's List Of Absurd Fetishes. / How God Rewarded Me For Serving Him / Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Air Force Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.