Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man (14493 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
DKM123:
Many of you on nairaland aren't very bright, are you?

Even if the" 4 dots" used in both conversations wasn't a dead giveaway that it is the same person writing to themselves to attract people to his dead blog, cant you tell that the conversation is staged with the responses of the so called Amaka?
Are they just realizing that the son isn't the husbands and that they haven't been caught? What's with the emphazing on issues like warning Amaka not to marry the husband and all the other trash in ashort whatsapp message as though they are just meeting for the first time after 19years. cheesy grin

I see the olodos making it a tribal issue as usual. When una go finally get sense, abeg? Today, tommorrow or NEVER?!!!

Just pray not to get a mention from one of em grin grin
When you do,try and reset the upper case grin

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by ben10th: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
lipsrsealed
Hezzyluv:
so painful
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
StacyO:

You type based on assumptions. tongue
u know I js unmasked u...U ARE A YORUBA GIRL MARRIED TO AN IGBO MAN...case closed..bye...
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Savvy118: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
don't mind d mumu boy...who is here 4 those childish tribalistic shenanigans...if u re bad..I tell u..u re bad..even if u re my twin sister..I don't care...I tell my lil sis nd cousins that I pity the men that will marry them 2 their faces when I see d games they use men 2 play..come nd see wr my lil sis in her final yr that her malaysia based guy bought iPhone 10 4 nd worships her like a goddess...telling another guy on d phone.."I don't even av a boyfriend sef"...those our girls re js useless..

So no yoruba can do this. Lmao
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Robertgreene1:
u know I js unmasked u...U ARE A YORUBA GIRL MARRIED TO AN IGBO MAN...case closed..bye...

You are entitled to what you believe.

Am I married?
Yoruba? Igbo? Efik? Hausa?

Only I know tongue

Aurevior
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
StacyO:

You are entitled to what you believe.

Am I married?
Yoruba? Igbo? Efik? Hausa?

Only I know tongue

Aurevior
come..this crazy girl ur matter don tire me sef...even if u re a Nigerian_British_jewish girl like that my crush...Sophie okenedo..I don't even care again...Bella ciao..
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by ben10th: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
grin
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Auxigen(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If you aren't blind, you'd have realised this problem of cheating is no respecter of genders. Women have suffered terribly in the hands of cheating husbands who chase after young girls like bees to honey.

So, dear, the thought of marriage scaring you should only come up if you are sexually disciplined, otherwise what you did up there is just clout chasing and making noise.
I'm not blind and I'm sexually disciplined too
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Sixfeetbelle: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Auxigen:

I'm not blind and I'm sexually disciplined too

Okay.

Should I give you a medal or a clap for being sexually disciplined? I'm honestly confused tongue
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by drmikeadams(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
okanlanwon44879:
The peace of mind I have as a single dad is so priceless...My boy Jason has been the best friend ever.
grin grin grin

Am towing this line...God knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / Issue Resolved ...Thanks / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.