Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Facebook Inbox Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Inbox Life (174 Views)

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Inbox Life by vivsravine: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
MY FACEBOOK INBOX LIFE

In this place, a lot happens.
Funny
Crazy
Naughty
Intelligent
Educative
Dramatic
Soliciting
Insulting

The list is so endless, but the bottom line lies on one fact, you either chose to chat with them or you ignore their chats.

As a woman, you will always receive messages on a daily basis with various motives.

The funniest part is when you fail to chat them, most of these people would insult the life off you, like you owe them to reply or you had a quarrel with them before now.

How funny and crazy it is to see a total stranger call or place a video call to you without your consent, I just wonder where they got thier home training, most times when you disconnect these calls, you see them persisting and as such you are left with blocking the stupidity off them.

Sadly , many whom you try to give a little bit of your time , instead of them to maximise their time and be more propelling, you rather hear things like :

I want to marry you
Send me a copy of your recent pictures
I will send you some money if you just show me your boobs
What are you wearing now?
Where are you now and chatting from?
Are you married?
How old are you?
What do you do for a living?
Do you live alone?

Some of these questions can be very annoying most especially to a total stranger, its always best to allow things flow and over a period of time, if your chat partner values you enough, she would give you those details willingly.

More so, when you refuse to comply and give them this first hand information, they come up with things like

You act like a student
You are so immature
No wonder you are like this
Grow up and enjoy life

Most annoyingly, they are so impatient, so unassuming and lacks virtue, these set of people just want these information from you easily and quick to indulge evil and snooze off to the next victim.

Any true person who has your interest in mind who is meeting you online, would be very straigth and wait for you to talk and reciprocate the gesture of knowing a stranger.

When people come into your inbox to create a fussy drama, just block them, mute them or delete them for peace sake.

Your inbox is like your private sanctuary, don't allow anyone come there to harass or cajole you, do them the honour of showing them the door without offending them.

Block the nonsence out of them.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit my blog for more

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria TWN / United Airlines %% +1866-297-5820 %% Washington Dulles Airport Contact Number / Guys, You Can Be A Player Without Being An Assshole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.