Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General (57562 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by yultater: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?

do the needful.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Do some research bro and see it's true.

It is not true, go to their website

November 6 is their final selection
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by DoyenExchange: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
I'm proud to be a Nigerian!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by 2016v2017: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by strangest(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats NOI, Congrats to Southern Nigeria....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by chinedu234(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fantastic
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by delait: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations!!! Madam
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Finally she made it
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by gaskiyamagana: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
faithful2911:
Afonjas in severe pains cool

Another drug baroness, Developer mistress for us.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Ibedun ought to have celebrated the woman. She's a Nigerian.
but we don't need his celebration!!cause we igbos are the problem of the country! that's why we're demanding for separation
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Eriokanmi: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
waternogetenemy:

AFTER THEY FAIL, THEY START DENYING.

WAT A SHAMEFUL TRIBE.

YORUBA NEED TO CHANGE AND LEARN TO BE LESS ENVIOUS AND JEALOUS.

LEARN TO REVOME EYE FROM OTHER PEOPLE SUCCESS AND FIND YOUR OWN.
Are you attacking me? Shame! Is my name among those you mentioned? How relevant are they as Nigerians and as yoruba? Stop this nonsense boy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
fool.. running around were.. I just simply check WTO website and fb page.and I didn't see any iweala there grin grin
Election is november 6 .. calm down

When Sanwu-Olu and Buhari won on votes...did you pained soul check the INEC website?

Calm down and wish your country woman luck...and stop searching all over the places.

Will you congratulate her if on the 6th she is declared?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by SoBright101: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are you Igbo? If yes or no, ask yourself if your post is necessary. Impostor

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

waternogetenemy:
[s][/s]

STOP WAT?

STOP TELLING THE TRUTH?

U WANT DARKNESS AND LIES TO PREVAIL.

WEN U TELL THE TRUTH, U HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AND EVERYBODY CAN VERIFY WAT AM SAYING.

Y ARE YORUBA PEOPLE VERY WICKED?

NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE DONT GO TO YOUR VILLAGES.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Obiobidgbo14: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

Rejoice with those who are rejoicing, tribalism is the greatest sickness black hv.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
faithful2911:
Afonjas in severe pains cool

but Chukwu Okike that created Cocoanut will surely give it water!!igbo to the world we're unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by CalebLebsco56(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
She was doing Great for Nigeria our Economy was good frm Goodluck time
Before this nonsense APC come and kill us with Hunger....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by nnamdi640: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

No body is asking you to celebrate it but learn to appreciate good things so that good things will fellow you....
This woman was badly insulted and wrongly accused by children of propagandas just because of their evil lust for power, now look at what the country has turned into ever since they took over power. Imagine a bag of local rice is now #28,000,the standard of living is on a high side etc...
Thesame woman they insulted has been lifted to a higher level by God.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage

Except his thieving sister-in-law!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

[s]When Sanwu-Olu and Buhari won on votes...did you pained soul check the INEC website?

Calm down and wish your country woman luck...and stop searching all over the places.

Will you congratulate her if on the 6th she is declared?[/s]
fake news grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
who wants to share country with your world criminals? grin grin grin
Stop overestimating your criminal selves grin

Unbearable pain! Have you taken some beer. Please don't near SNIPER.

"...Lagos has said it is not part of Oduduwa nation, and the head monarch of Ijebu land in Ogun State said his people migrated from North Africa. YCE.

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic. News

So who would you want to from country with, MURIC?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Taciturn1: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She is a puppet for western countries and also it is FAKE NEWS.

ONLY NIGERIAN PRESS ARE CARRYING THIS NEWS

Journalism in Nigeria is Dead

November 6 is the final selection

People are merely followers, i can see cleary why many believe in so called lekki massacre. The people dont research, fact check or even think.

GOD GAVE US BRAIN TO USE, LET'S USE IT WISELY.
What concerns the Lekki killings/massacre and WTO?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Redcrafton: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
fake news grin grin

...continue bleating fake news upadan!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by VirginSearcher(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats Aunty NOI! truly u are a material go and excel higher don't mind that mad Kemi that said u will loose
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
waternogetenemy:

IF U LOOK CLOSER THE MAIN PEOPLE OPPOSING IGBO BEING PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA ARE NOT THE HAUSA OR THE NORTH.

IT IS YORUBA PEOPLE.

THEY ARE JUST VERY WICKED AND AS THEY ARE BLACK, AN I MEAN DARK SKINNED, SO IS THEIR HEART.

SEE WAT THEIR NUMBER ONE BLOGGER POSTED.

U WILL NEVER HEAR SUCH FROM ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA EXCEPT YORUBA.
They are just stupid set of people!!I was even defending them from idiot hausa Man that's telling that why yorubas are protesting is that Tinubu wanted to collect power from the north!!and I was even defending them that the protest is generally not igbo or yoruba, southerners but is generally!!and look at what those efulefu's are typing here showing their hatred for the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Vanzcharles(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Heavensent01:

lolz! you people have a way of bringing Yoruba and Yoruba Muslim talk to what concerned only Igbo I don't know why, this is why I tagged you people imbeciles unapologetically

So where did I mention yoruba in the post, mumu.
Yoi were blind to see that i posted 'Ngozi for Nigeria'. Carry your insecurities out of my mentions.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:
embarassed

Waiting for confirmation from major media.

Congrats in advance Mam

You can as well start looking for a ROPE to hang yourself

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.