Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile (8204 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Deceptionlove: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
sacajawea:
The truth is that Underage sex is not uncommon in Nigeria, everywhere I've lived till now it is a common thing. Underage marriage was a thing till the last 20-30 years. I know many women that wer married before the age of 18 and are still with their husbands and have children.
Those of you on the internet go dey act like say na anoda Nigeria una dey live.
So many 13 - 17 years old have given me green lights several times. One 16yr old mumu in my area currently no dey greet me, don dey gossip me dey squeeze face for me cos I no look her face again. Even the girls you are protecting no send

There Is currently one In my compound. She no fit pass 15/16 maximum. Would you believe this girl no dey greet me again because I didn't dance to her Tune. Small girl wey dey greet me good morning sir Oooh. I wanted to report her rudeness to her parents, but I just decided to later lock up. You see these Eve daughters of nowadays ehn, make I no just talk......
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by DaInferno(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:
There's a girl I always tutor she is just tempting. I am 24 and she is 17. I told her mother I can't continue with the tutoring.
She begged since the girl was improving. So I decided to look for more students.
The bad thing is that it is only one boy and six girls presently and their parents said I should go their houses individually. Some do meet. The bad thing is that two of the girls have been giving me green Light and Konji don kill me since I don't have a girlfriend. The two are 16 and 17.
So if I date any of them and dick either one, am I a paedophile. The girls look matured.
one hidden rule of being a teacher is treating pupils like they were yours, secondly, you don't just develop feelings for your pupil whatsoever , if it where tertiary level, it's cool as both parties are learned enough, but underage students?, the thought of it alone disgusts me

bro, don't rubbish the teaching profession no matter how green the light maybe, make person no go tag you as teacher wey d fk him students. preserve the godamn image
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Akanimoh113(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
ITbomb:
You were employed based on trust
My advice?
Do your work and deliver ie if they are writing exams, make sure they pass
Wait around, when they are 18 and still available, you make your play (let's hope konji will allow you think well by then)

If you can play the game professionally like me, you can flirt with them occasionally while bidding time, you must be able to switch from play to serious within 5 microseconds (nairalanders gonna stone me grin ) or else you gonna lose your respect

He's gonna loose his respect man
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Freelane33(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stop taking them . Take your Hustle to somewhere else . Don’t listen to those advising you to tell their parents . The so called parents may ask their kids to hear their own narratives too and they might believe in their own kids narrative and not yours . Leave and look for students somewhere else . GOD NO GO SHAME US .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Before you do anything, imagine being grown, you have kids (girls) who fall within the age range of those girls and a guy *dicks (in your own word)* your daughter's or lusts after your daughters, what would be your reaction? How would you feel? When you've done this, go ahead and make a decision but in my opinion, ignore those girls or insist on not teaching them, if possible, report them to their parents.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Baybiibee: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Imagine sleeping with them and in the next 6 years when they are grown, wiser and god forbid feminists... Let me just say I will pity you and your reputation when they call you out and make your life miserable with the tag "rapist" because that is what you will be... Be careful o... We have seen such cases alot... Remove urself from unholy temptation...

2 Likes

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by kzubyar(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:
There's a girl I always tutor she is just tempting. I am 24 and she is 17. I told her mother I can't continue with the tutoring.
She begged since the girl was improving. So I decided to look for more students.
The bad thing is that it is only one boy and six girls presently and their parents said I should go their houses individually. Some do meet. The bad thing is that two of the girls have been giving me green Light and Konji don kill me since I don't have a girlfriend. The two are 16 and 17.
So if I date any of them and dick either one, am I a paedophile. The girls look matured.
oga ticha devil one catch you
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Hotfella(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Look for anyone who has access to visit prisons. People who visit prisons to pray or evangelize etc. Follow them go once or twice so you can see first hand what prison life looks like.

Then imagine yourself in prison, wearing that blue uniform and sleeping in a congested room with no air or reasonable ventilation. Eating watery beans and basically living like an animal.

That spirit of konji go leave you instantly. You don't know the value of the freedom you have to wake up, leave your house and walk about.

You want knack underage girls?? Weh don sir. Oga knackson.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by WoeBetide666: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by womenareapes: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:
please report to the nearest police station you demented elephant
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by nurain150(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:
Haa u that u are just writing jamb Oct 11 post
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Probabl3: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:

Haa u that u are just writing jamb Oct 11 post
If you don't know what to say fok out. Do you know what I have gone through? I didn't write this,last and the year before that. Do you feed on Sand you moronic fool
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by nurain150(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:

If you don't know what to say Bleep out. Do you know what I have gone through? What you said shows you are concluding.
Am just saying ni ooh.Guy man no chop me alive.Okay maybe u want to get second B degree Sha e fit possible
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:

Not at all. Guy I am not replying them again and this evening it was effective. They sent me.... messages
GOOD and make sure you tell their parent.

NOT COS OF TODAY BUT TOMORROW
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Probabl3: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
GOOD and make sure you tell their parent.

NOT COS OF TODAY BUT TOMORROW
I was hard on them and they have known their boundaries
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Pancakeey(f): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes, don’t do what you’ll regret.
The age of consent is 18. Even if she agrees to sex and anything happens later. You would be labeled as a rapist.

I won’t call you a pedophile. Because you’re feeling this way due to the situation.
But if you love little girls then you’re a pedophile

1 Like

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Before you do anything, imagine being grown, you have kids (girls) who fall within the age range of those girls and a guy *dicks (in your own word)* your daughter's or lusts after your daughters, what would be your reaction? How would you feel? When you've done this, go ahead and make a decision but in my opinion, ignore those girls or insist on not teaching them, if possible, report them to their parents.
this is why i love you *muah*
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:
The age of consent is 18. Even if she agrees to sex and anything happens later. You would be labeled as a rapist.

I won’t call you a pedophile. Because you’re feeling this way due to the situation.
forget 18 or not,even if grown ass woman\girl choose not have sense for pleasure,a really good man\guy must ignore and behave scrupulous

1 Like

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Probabl3: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:

I don't love little girls and I am learning discipline thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Pancakeey(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
forget 18 or not,even if grown ass woman\girl choose not have sense for pleasure,a really good man\guy must ignore and behave scrupulous
Yes I agree
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:

I was hard on them and they have known their boundaries
do their parents favour my guy,it won't cost you to call their attention to whats happening. You will be shocked to know how much their parents will appreciate you

Cos they may end up getting it somewhere else if something is not done now to reshape their thinking on sexuallity. This is your own cent to prevent innocent girls from being spoiled.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Probabl3: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
do their parents favour my guy,it won't cost you to call their attention to whats happening. You will be shocked to know how much their parents will appreciate you

Cos they may end up getting it somewhere else if something is not done now to reshape their thinking on sexuallity. This is your own cent to prevent innocent girls from being spoiled.
It gives me chills my guy. What of they deny in my presence and say that I am just concluding things? What of if they said they were just teasing because I wanted sex from them which I haven't even asked or give an hint or replied? That means I Will get into trouble and hate might start. I rather stick to my firm position.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Pancakeey(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:

I don't love little girls and I am learning discipline thanks for understanding.
You’re welcome.
I’m sure you can do it!

1 Like

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probabl3:

It gives me chills my guy. What of they deny in my presence and say that I am just concluding things? What of if they said they were just teasing because I wanted sex from them which I haven't even asked or give an hint or replied? That means I Will get into trouble and hate might start. I rather stick to my firm position.
its normal to think this way as a youngman but no sensible adult with child will think like this or handle the situation at hand the way you are thinking.

I feel you anyway and much more glad you choose the right path on this one. MORE TEMPTATION TO COME YOUR WAY IN A MORE ABSURD MANNER or you think its over ? Nah JUST BE SOBER AND BE VIGILANT
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by frozen70(f): 2:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Probabl3:

I think is because you have never been to jail for raping underage girls
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:27am On Oct 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
this is why i love you *muah*
Lol, it's been a while, how've you been?
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by maybet081: 5:38am On Oct 29, 2020
all suggestions going to one direction ❎❎ DANGER IF YOU GIVE IN , LET HE THAT HAVE EAR HEAR .let me also commend many who commented on this thread for their wise directions with this kind of mind set, there is a future for Nigerian youths
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Heavensent01(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2020
find yourself a loyal girl who will assist financially and pússyically

some ladies no dey allow their pússy rest, find one, don't let thunder fire you for the thought if spoiling the life of young teen
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Akanimoh113(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, it's been a while, how've you been?

Happy Birthday gringrin
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Oyidavies(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Bro, please please please don't do it at all. Just control yourself around them so you don't spoil your name.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Happy Birthday gringrin
Oh my!!! How do you know?!
Thank you. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Mrscarter(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Probabl3:

They're not children but still very very young n prone to making bad choices. Ur older to know better.
I wouldn't do it it could cause drama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral / Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.