Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile (8190 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by Akanimoh113(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Oh my!!! How do you know?!
Thank you. grin grin grin grin

Your welcome.
Actually it shows on your profile grin
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, it's been a while, how've you been?
yea,not so bad. But am glad you noticed thou,it means alot to me. I'm sure you are doing well by your self?
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by dederocs(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice olosho dey with assets, 7k sharp.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
yea,not so bad. But am glad you noticed thou,it means alot to me. I'm sure you are doing well by your self?
Are you sure you're fine?
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Are you sure you're fine?
well am eating to stay alive for better days thou,you know times can be hard sometimes.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
well am eating to stay alive for better days thou,you know times can be hard sometimes.
Yea, I understand, Nigeria no funny again, you reside in Lagos?
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Yea, I understand, Nigeria no funny again, you reside in Lagos?
NO,i reside in ogun state but i do visit lag out of the blue. ENJOYING YOUR BDAY ?
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
NO,i reside in ogun state but i do visit lag out of the blue. ENJOYING YOUR BDAY ?
Omo, I just dey observe! grin grin grin grin I don't have many friends so I'm home. cheesy surfing! And reading messages sent by people.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Omo, I just dey observe! grin grin grin grin I don't have many friends so I'm home. cheesy surfing! And reading messages sent by people.
OH! I'm sure you really mean alot to many people,so i hope their lovely texts have done little if not much. And this would have been the perfect time for me to take my shot,to ask you out on a date and celebrate your day together you know like killing 2birds with one stone LOL grin but here i am incapable.
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
OH! I'm sure you really mean alot to many people,so i hope their lovely texts have done little if not much. And this would have been the perfect time for me to take my shot,to ask you out on a date and celebrate your day together you know like killing 2birds with one stone LOL grin but here i am incapable.
grin grin cheesy, it's okay, you've done more than enough and I'm actually humbled. Thank you, you're so kind.
Incapable? Lol, aren't we all incapable one way or the other? Don't worry, come what may, things will only get better and the things that hurt us now will only be told as stories in the nearest future. grin grin grin Things will surely get better, soon. grin
Re: Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile by HomerTimpson: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

grin grin cheesy, it's okay, you've done more than enough and I'm actually humbled. Thank you, you're so kind.
Incapable? Lol, aren't we all incapable one way or the other? Don't worry, come what may, things will only get better and the things that hurt us now will only be told as stories in the nearest future. grin grin grin Things will surely get better, soon. grin
awwwn optimistic you,you are always a darling. Thank you. X¤O¤X¤O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around / The Stress Is Too Much (dating)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.