Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Interesting Topics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Topics (694 Views)

Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. / What Interesting Topics Can I Talk About With A Guy I Like? / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
What do you think is ever so interesting to you to talk about, or an idea you are thinking of developing, can we talk about them. There will be guys who will respond to genuine interests, not jabs.

What do think is interesting
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mercisharelove:
What do you think is ever so interesting to you to talk about, or an idea you are thinking of developing, can we talk about them. There will be guys who will respond to genuine interests, not jabs.

If am to say anything, I will suggest you drop a list of things that spur your interest, if it's cool then we can talk more. Am a vast learner, Learn about lots of things, ranging from education, writings, technology, relationship, smart conversation with real facts. Am open to all of ideas in as much it will build me either intellectually, Spiritually, morally and Finally monetary.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:

If am to say anything, I will suggest you drop a list of things that spur your interest, if it's cool then we can talk more. Am a vast learner, Learn about lots of things, ranging from education, writings, technology, relationship, smart conversation with real facts. Am open to all of ideas in as much it will build me either intellectually, Spiritually, morally and Finally monetary.

In summary who could you said you are?
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

In summary who could you said you are?

What do you want to talk about, I mean your interest?
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:

What do you want to talk about, I mean your interest?

Your hope
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Your hope

To be frank I can't decipher what you are driving at. My hopes in future ? Or my ambition, how am I gonna archive it you mean?

If you don't mind let's talk via mail.
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:

To be frank I can't decipher what you are driving at. My hopes in future ? Or my ambition, how am I gonna archive it you mean?

If you don't mind let's talk via mail.

Teach your world. What is your hope, I mean where do you drop your hope from and power from??
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Teach your world. What is your hope, I mean where do you drop your hope from and power from??

My hope is in Christ.

Also my might and power is in him. Nobody else.
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:

My hope is in Christ.

Also my might and power is in him. Nobody else.

Can you tell me more about your relationship with Christ Jesus.
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Can you tell me more about your relationship with Christ Jesus.

Ok, but can we talk apart from here, probably WhatsApp, email??

From your topic, "interesting topics" right?
There are lot, let's talk off nairaland, so that we can learn.
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:

Ok, but can we talk apart from here, probably WhatsApp, email??

From your topic, "interesting topics" right?
There are lot, let's talk off nairaland, so that we can learn.

Nothing is more important than Christ my dear, maybe you are not interested.

My dear,. Stop looking at me, I am just an image,
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Nothing is more important than Christ my dear, maybe you are not interested.

My dear,. Stop looking at me, I am just an image,

interested?
of course I am, if I ain't interested I won't talk upto now.

same here, nothing is more important to me than Christ.

let's talk fully about it, that's why am suggesting offline out of nairaland. but if you ain't interested fine, I don't force people, we can learn from each other about the things of God. well it's alright, no problem !

1 Like

Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
You can't stop the Red Pill Movement

R.P.M for life

grin
Re: Interesting Topics by Jammey6551(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

I have written so many ideas, so many blueprints of a futuristic business empire, I would've love to share but walls have ears and it not safe on a public domain like this. the growth of any idea is been flourished through sharing, but with the right set of minds.

how about will discuss on some impossibilities I just thought of now. How about we have a system here in Nigeria were you can get funds from Government to grow small start ups through an app or a private organization, this is a process where the government invest on it people through its people. not only the government , but also any interested individual can also invest on any start-up displayed on the platform (app) and get back returns from the profit.
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:

interested?
of course I am, if I ain't interested I won't talk upto now.

same here, nothing is more important to me than Christ.

let's talk fully about it, that's why am suggesting offline out of nairaland. but if you ain't interested fine, I don't force people, we can learn from each other about the things of God. well it's alright, no problem !

The thing is, I love passionate souls, not just so, folks who is trained to talk, you sure know how to converse, I appreciate. I will give you options.

Appreciate in the future
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Jammey6551:

I have written so many ideas, so many blueprints of a futuristic business empire, I would've love to share but walls have ears and it not safe on a public domain like this. the growth of any idea is been flourished through sharing, but with the right set of minds.

how about will discuss on some impossibilities I just thought of now. How about we have a system here in Nigeria were you can get funds from Government to grow small start ups through an app or a private organization, this is a process where the government invest on it people through its people. not only the government , but also any interested individual can also invest on any start-up displayed on the platform (app) and get back returns from the profit.

Interesting facts and also interested.

So how do you start??
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2020
collinsuchendu:
You can't stop the Red Pill Movement

R.P.M for life

grin

Who's your master, you seemed to have detailed
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Mercisharelove:

The thing is, I love passionate souls, not just so, folks who is trained to talk, you sure know how to converse, I appreciate. I will give you options.

Appreciate in the future
ok, the ball is in your court. Do have a great day!
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Mercisharelove:

?
Re: Interesting Topics by Albertone(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You don't sound like someone who English is her first language.Am I right?
Re: Interesting Topics by Jammey6551(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Interesting facts and also interested.

So how do you start??

I believe funds is considered to be the default requirement to start such a project. On a secondary note is to bring smart people together as a Team to achieve a common goal, others will fall into place.
Re: Interesting Topics by Mercisharelove(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jammey6551:

I believe funds is considered to be the default requirement to start such a project. On a secondary note is to bring smart people together as a Team to achieve a common goal, others will fall into place.

How much do you have presently
Re: Interesting Topics by Jammey6551(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mercisharelove:

How much do you have presently

I don't have money presently, but not forever!
Re: Interesting Topics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
My idea,,,,,,

Let us learn how to dance without beat,,,,,,,,,

Let us learn how to bath without water,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What did you think? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,wink

(1) (Reply)

Some Ugly Truths In Life / When You See These Signs, Marry Her / My Experience First Time Getting High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.