Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Experience First Time Getting High - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience First Time Getting High (684 Views)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience First Time Getting High by RealGboy: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chai .
Weed is not for the saint hearted , I first tried weed when I was a bit younger , and truth be told I did not see anything special in it apart from one small headache that followed

That day happened to be a Sunday I went to see a friend of mine as per joblessness,
When I got to his house I Met some other guys about 4 of them , every one of them was with a wrap of skunk.
They asked me to sit down and join them , na so they wrap one mole give me make I smoke ..
Now this crazy guys did not tell me that what I'm about to smoke is a combination of weed, skunk and Arizona mixed together..
I took one small puff and blazed it out like a real smoker . Na so my friend vex , saying I'm wasting his smoke . He told me to puff it in deeply and let it go into my system and not blaze it out..

I told him no wahala , so I took one long puff and tried to inhale the smoke ,. He was happy and we started gisting on different topics ..
As the discussion was going on I realized that I am growing taller and all my friends are becoming shorter, (Pls this is no joke )
I was literally looking at them from a very high top ,. Then next thing I saw my friends pointing at me and laughing ..

I was scared because I thought I was already misbehaving, I tried to stand up but the ground is now higher ,.omo at this point I started begging for help , I literally thought I have gone mad...i don't know what I was doing exactly but next thing my friend carried me to the bathroom and was pouring water on my head ..

They gave me glucose to take but with everything my head keep standing and I kept screaming... Chai I will never forget that day.... I quickly made a promise to baba GOD sey if he save me I won't smoke again...

Somehow Sha I survived,
the next day when I was myself my friends showed me a video clip where they ask if I'm high ? I told them no . then they say if I'm not high I should read A-Z...naso I read A-Z and even 1-100 ..for the video ,I was even crying and telling them to stop laughing in the video .......chai

Who else have that high experience
Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by Julleyjulley(f): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by Newman20(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by Beckysexy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol grin
Funny Story grin
Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by Kondomatic(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
I have a story. grin
Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Everyone smokes in my neighborhood and I get high on his/her behalf. cry cry
Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by hashtagged(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
I had one when I went to visit a friend he cooked food I don't know what he put inside and 1hr later it started having effect, I was watching a movie and suddenly I was inside the movie, I felt getting shot, and I started hallucinating my head was like it wanted to explode I went to shower and it was like I was standing in the rain. He latertoldme when it was too late

1 Like

Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by RealGboy: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
I had one when I went to visit a friend he cooked food I don't know what he put inside and 1hr later it started having effect, I was watching a movie and suddenly I was inside the movie, I felt getting shot, and I started hallucinating my head was like it wanted to explode I went to shower and it was like I was standing in the rain. He latertoldme when it was too late

Lol.... That part u saw yourself in the movie off me.. lwkmd... Chai
Re: My Experience First Time Getting High by Silentgroper(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
So na wetin u dey blow d 20k on be that.

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens / He Doesn't Know My Love Language. / How To Survive Nigerian Dating Game As A Nice Guy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.