Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** (4648 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Godoverevery: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

@ the bold, why are men not just getting laid then? Why move ten steps further and wife her? I mean they know these things about women, they've seen it over and over again, yet they are the ones going down on their knees and proposing to women every other day. Even in the so-called western societies.

Riddle me this: If men know women are a "liability" and lazy, and jobless and entitled and all manner of adjectives you can think of, why are men still looking to tie a woman down to them?
lol .. you are just naive.
you think men are really ready to marry like that....do you know how ladies disturb and pressurise there men on when he will marry.

who cry every now and then about not getting married.....lol

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by GreatMage: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

If all these things are important to you guys, why the wailing and ranting all over the place? It is not as if most of you will be very comfortable with a scenario where wifey earns more than you thus indirectly being the head of the house. Because this constant beacon call for women to take up more financial responsibilities is pushing for a paradigm shift that men's ego are not ready to deal with.

So manage the situation, please. If she's loving and submissive, what else do you guys need?

If she's loving, caring and submissive...

I don't need anything else grin

After all, what else can I ask from a woman called my wife

BUT! Just that shouldn't give way to laziness and the mentality of that's all there is to being a good wife... grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Sixfeetbelle: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Godoverevery:

lol .. you are just naive.
you think men are really ready to marry like that....do you know how ladies disturb and pressurise there men on when he will marry.

who cry every now and then about not getting married.....lol

Who are the ones crying for marriage when all we have presently are bad examples? Or is it the ones were the married ones are clamouring to be single again?

I've said it that desperate women who aren't content give men this nonsense overbloated ego they have.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Sixfeetbelle: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2020
GreatMage:

For babies...

To create a home...

To have a healthy sex life...

And to fulfill the scripture... tongue

And you can't do all this without marrying a woman?

There are homeless babies to adopt. Go ahead and create a home for them all by yourself and stop disturbing women to give you one. Help reduce the population. Your gene must not propagate in the earth grin

You can have a healthy sex life with a sex doll. You don't need women for that. Or better still, just thank the westerners for gay pride tongue

Fulfil which scripture? As far as I know, Jesus and Paul never married, priests aren't married, and a whole lot of you guys can benefit from following in their footsteps cool

To be honest, I still don't see why you guys need women to be tied down to you in the name of marriage, and with this never-ending name calling and men's constant cry for more independent ladies, the gain women used to enjoy as a married woman is no longer there. We are suffering in marriage.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Sixfeetbelle: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2020
GreatMage:

Protection...

Manly comfort...

Assurance...

Mental and spiritual pillar...

A healthy sex life...

A man to call her own and lean on...

To carry and believe in her when others didn't... tongue

How do you hope to protect her? Do you have swords or what? And protect her from what exactly? Scorching sun? Mosquito bites? Menstrual pains?

Manly comfort, hmmm, I may concede on this even though I don't see why someone who's never had it before will know they need it.

Assurance? How? Where you there when she was at her lowest point or will you be there? And how do you propose to give her this assurance? Will you be there when she's gained weight and looks unattractive? Or when she's stressed and depressed and lacks the desire to be with you sexually?

Mental and spiritual pillar. Tbh, I think men give women more mental and spiritual problems than relief, but hey, that's just my opinion.

A healthy sex life. One that is loyal to one lady or one that sticks it in every hole they see out there? Thanks but we'll pass.

Majority of you don't believe in your woman cause your fellow men have indoctrinated you into thinking all women are liars, so excuse me if I doubt the sincerity in your "assertion."

I am yet to be convinced on the importance of a man in my life. Sorry. grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by GreatMage: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How do you hope to protect her? Do you have swords or what? And protect her from what exactly? Scorching sun? Mosquito bites? Menstrual pains?

Manly comfort, hmmm, I may concede on this even though I don't see why someone who's never had it before will know they need it.

Assurance? How? Where you there when she was at her lowest point or will you be there? And how do you propose to give her this assurance? Will you be there when she's gained weight and looks unattractive? Or when she's stressed and depressed and lacks the desire to be with you sexually?

Mental and spiritual pillar. Tbh, I think men give women more mental and spiritual problems than relief, but hey, that's just my opinion.

A healthy sex life. One that is loyal to one lady or one that sticks it in every hole they see out there? Thanks but we'll pass.

Majority of you don't believe in your woman cause your fellow men have indoctrinated you into thinking all women are liars, so excuse me if I doubt the sincerity in your "assertion."

I am yet to be convinced on the importance of a man in my life. Sorry. grin grin grin

Now I understand. I really do.

The problem doesn't lie with the world but rather with you and how you see the world.

There's nothing that can convince a person who thinks the world is cold, heartless and with love or sincerity...

And also; when it comes to marriage...
The lady is the one that makes the selection.

So only you knows what you want.

A lady saw a charming, loving and caring man who tho not wealthy like davido but has prospect and can take care of his bills and his partner's.

Then she saw a toxic guy who is super rich but is arrogant and prideful.
She saw it all and knew deep within her who she should chose but unfortunately, the saying " I would rather cry in a Ferrari than cry in a bike" resounded in her head...

Married the super rich guy, got what she was looking for and then came regrets.

Everything you highlighted over there simply expose your heart and mind on relationship and family building which to be is kinda twisted.

Would have loved to tackle and correct your misgivings one at a time but as the Chinese would say:

"You can not crave a rotten wood"

The outlook of the world in your mind is just too twisted...

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by GreatMage: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And you can't do all this without marrying a woman?

There are homeless babies to adopt. Go ahead and create a home for them all by yourself and stop disturbing women to give you one. Help reduce the population. Your gene must not propagate in the earth grin

You can have a healthy sex life with a sex doll. You don't need women for that. Or better still, just thank the westerners for gay pride tongue

Fulfil which scripture? As far as I know, Jesus and Paul never married, priests aren't married, and a whole lot of you guys can benefit from following in their footsteps cool

To be honest, I still don't see why you guys need women to be tied down to you in the name of marriage, and with this never-ending name calling and men's constant cry for more independent ladies, the gain women used to enjoy as a married woman is no longer there. We are suffering in marriage.

Like I said earlier:

Your view of the world is twisted...

You must have read alot of novels and watched alot of movies which wasn't helpful while growing up...

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by ThaThinka: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

@ the bold, why are men not just getting laid then? Why move ten steps further and wife her? I mean they know these things about women, they've seen it over and over again, yet they are the ones going down on their knees and proposing to women every other day. Even in the so-called western societies.

Riddle me this: If men know women are a "liability" and lazy, and jobless and entitled and all manner of adjectives you can think of, why are men still looking to tie a woman down to them?

Interesting questions.

Let's just say most men have been conditioned by the society to get married. If you don't, people would consider you an irresponsible person and may be pestering you.

Also, some men marry for religious reasons. They don't want to be guilty of sinful, non-marital intimacy.

Still some do so mainly because they want children.

As for those ones kneeling upandan, it's their cup of tea. That's what some redpillers call "simping." Why would an African man like me do that? undecided Maybe it's because I always try to keep my emotional side under control and let reason reign. grin

Were it not for the fact that I am Christian (and try somewhat to live like one) I'd rather not marry at all if the only one available is materialistic and thinks intimacy is the only or best offer she has. Have I died since all these years that I haven't had it? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Emarvel(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Godoverevery , what you wrote is nothing but the truth.
I can relate to almost all
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Sixfeetbelle: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
GreatMage:

Now I understand. I really do.

The problem doesn't lie with the world but rather with you and how you see the world.

There's nothing that can convince a person who thinks the world is cold, heartless and with love or sincerity...

And also; when it comes to marriage...
The lady is the one that makes the selection.

So only you knows what you want.

A lady saw a charming, loving and caring man who tho not wealthy like davido but has prospect and can take care of his bills and his partner's.

Then she saw a toxic guy who is super rich but is arrogant and prideful.
She saw it all and knew deep within her who she should chose but unfortunately, the saying " I would rather cry in a Ferrari than cry in a bike" resounded in her head...

Married the super rich guy, got what she was looking for and then came regrets.

Everything you highlighted over there simply expose your heart and mind on relationship and family building which to be is kinda twisted.

Would have loved to tackle and correct your misgivings one at a time but as the Chinese would say:

"You can not crave a rotten wood"

The outlook of the world in your mind is just too twisted...

Yada, yada, yada...

I should have put a disclaimer up there that this was for educative purposes only but in typical nairaland fashion, when men can't debate a point further, they turn psychoanalysts on you. Spare me the balderdash you wrote up there, will you?
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Sixfeetbelle: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
GreatMage:

Like I said earlier:

Your view of the world is twisted...

You must have read alot of novels and watched alot of movies which wasn't helpful while growing up...

I fail to see the correlation between my bibliophilia and its happily-ever-after riddled endings to having a twisted world view, but you're the expert so I'll leave it to you.

Bye.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
FunnyDude:
Stop this complain. You're the man, go hustle and take care of your woman.That's the natural law of life.
If you don't want to take care of your woman, leave her alone and be single.

No one point a gun in your head that you must marry or be in a relationship.

Thankiu guyyy

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Sixfeetbelle: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
ThaThinka:

Interesting questions.

Let's just say most men have been conditioned by the society to get married. If you don't, people would consider you an irresponsible person and may be pestering you.

Also, some men marry for religious reasons. They don't want to be guilty of sinful, non-marital intimacy.

Still some do so mainly because they want children.

As for those ones kneeling upandan, it's their cup of tea. That's what some redpillers call "simping." Why would an African man like me do that? undecided Maybe it's because I always try to keep my emotional side under control and let reason reign. grin

Were it not for the fact that I am Christian (and try somewhat to live like one) I'd rather not marry at all if the only one available is materialistic and thinks intimacy is the only or best offer she has. Have I died since all these years that I haven't had it? undecided

Hmmm.

@ the bold, isn't it ironic that they are heavily guilty of this sin even as single people? Hardly will you find a man that hasn't been a part of lust in one way or another. So generally speaking, if this is why men get married, eh... let's just say they're better off NOT married.

I have issues with the "getting married cause you want children" ideology. I mean, the devil works in mischievous ways and one wouldn't want to get stuck in a childless home for long. Asides, I still maintain men can have children outside of marriages. Orphanages are in their hundreds. Homeless children are in their millions. Good lord!

Proposing on bended knee is just being fancy. And maybe silly but I won't judge. My problem is the ugly beasts that may emerge when all the fanfare is done with.

Coming to you, you can still decide to NOT marry. Priesthood is the easiest way out of this predicamentcheesy . Have you heard of gay pride? Yeah, that's another one. When I think of more, I'll definitely hala you wink

Conversationally, I believe that most men lack a proper discernment of why they are getting married. Marriage is for companionship, first and foremost, not children, not sex and definitely not for acquiring wealth. Building friendship with her, being her friend, and staying her friend ensures you two can weather the storms when they come waging in.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by ThaThinka: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Hmmm.

@ the bold, isn't it ironic that they are heavily guilty of this sin even as single people? Hardly will you find a man that hasn't been a part of lust in one way or another. So generally speaking, if this is why men get married, eh... let's just say they're better off NOT married.

I have issues with the "getting married cause you want children" ideology. I mean, the devil works in mischievous ways and one wouldn't want to get stuck in a childless home for long. Asides, I still maintain men can have children outside of marriages. Orphanages are in their hundreds. Homeless children are in their millions. Good lord!

Proposing on bended knee is just being fancy. And maybe silly but I won't judge. My problem is the ugly beasts that may emerge when all the fanfare is done with.

Coming to you, you can still decide to NOT marry. Priesthood is the easiest way out of this predicamentcheesy . Have you heard of gay pride? Yeah, that's another one. When I think of more, I'll definitely hala you wink

Conversationally, I believe that most men lack a proper discernment of why they are getting married. Marriage is for companionship, first and foremost, not children, not sex and definitely not for acquiring wealth. Building friendship with her, being her friend, and staying her friend ensures you two can weather the storms when they come waging in.

I guess women must be saints then since you appear to think practically all men are guilty of lust. And for sexual sin, men commit it alone, right? undecided

Also, does the fact that some men commit fornication before getting married means it's no longer a sin if they continue with it and forget marriage altogether? I'm struggling to grasp the point in that second paragraph ("Hmmm" was the first).

Regarding the bold, so you believe that? Strange. For someone that seems to have issue with men generally. And is that companionship the intimacy, which appears to be the only thing some ladies have to offer?

Stop generalising. All men are not the same - the same can also be said of women. You don't describe everyone by the traits of a few or even the majority. Try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove to not be worth it.

Because of the action of a proportion, for instance, many Westerners are suspicious of every Nigerian as being fraudulent. But the question is: do you agree to be called a fraud simply because you're a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Sixfeetbelle: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
ThaThinka:

I guess women must be saints then since you appear to think practically all men are guilty of lust. And for sexual sin, men commit it alone, right? undecided

Regarding the bold, so you believe that? Strange. For someone that seems to have issue with men generally.

Stop generalising. All men are not the same - the same can also be said of women. You don't describe everyone by the traits of a few or even the majority. Try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove to not be worth it.

Because of the action of a proportion, for instance, many Westerners are suspicious of every Nigerian as being fraudulent. But the question is: do you agree to be called a fraud simply because you're a Nigerian?

Point of correction: I don't hate men. I think they're wonderful creatures. On the contrary, I hate men that aren't sexually disciplined. Men who carry sex for head, them I see as dogs. Sorry not sorry.

No need for the emotions. Every human being commit sexual sin, I agree. I was only responding to your examples though, nothing to it. Every other thing you pointed out, I probably agree too. So yeah.
Note to self: Give everyone benefit of the doubt.

For your last question, my peace I leave you:
"When a finger gets dipped in palm oil, it will eventually get to the rest of the hand" - Igbo proverb.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by SimpKING: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
IamAngelica:
100% in support of this and i'm female..a high percentage of Nigerian women feel entitled to men to the extent that the man becomes their sole source of income which should not be so because as an individual, you owe yourself financial security and independence but most nigerian women prefer to be blood-sucking parasites instead of working for their money..i'm not saying he shouldn't buy you gifts but she should reciprocate (not boxers and singlets) and without these gifts she should be able to provide for herself, those gifts should be bonuses..girls that reason this way are seldom and will always be outnumbered..this in turn lead men to believe that every nigerian woman is like that too ;entitled, selfish, demanding and think that relationships are business deals..but dat one na talk for anoda day

Absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by GreatMage: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yada, yada, yada...

I should have put a disclaimer up there that this was for educative purposes only but in typical nairaland fashion, when men can't debate a point further, they turn psychoanalysts on you. Spare me the balderdash you wrote up there, will you?

Alright...
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by GreatMage: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I fail to see the correlation between my bibliophilia and its happily-ever-after riddled endings to having a twisted world view, but you're the expert so I'll leave it to you.

Bye.

Okay...
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by GreatMage: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2020
At the end of the day...

Who am I to say ones ideology is wrong or the perspective of how they see the world and life itself is faulty

Oh by the way;

Any wuxia or xianxia novel reader or fan here?
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I do not know where you pick or know your girls from, I am friends with a few girls and none is like that. All are putting work and looking for something profitable. They do take photos and all that fancy or girly things but, once in awhile.

It is either I am not noticing the kind of girl everyone is talking about or I should increase my female circle.

Most of these posters generalise here. What type of person comes to NL to rant about women everyday if not bitterness. Panophist needs to educate people
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Mrscarter(f): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
santos123:
Only ignorant guys with nothing to offer don't knw the value of ladies.

N some ladies don't know the value of good men even tho they can be broke at the time
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Mrscarter(f): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
FunnyDude:
Stop this complain. You're the man, go hustle and take care of your woman.That's the natural law of life.

With that mentality some shallow girls will use you.
U take care of each other in a relationship.
It isn't a transaction.
U can't say U don't want a woman to love you for who you are n not wat U give them.
U can take care of your wife or girl if she truly cares for u but some girls will want U just for Ur money.
Those girls are the ones guys on here are talking about.
U don't respect someone if U only date them for money.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Mrscarter(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamAngelica:
100% in support of this and i'm female..a high percentage of Nigerian women feel entitled to men to the extent that the man becomes their sole source of income which should not be so because as an individual, you owe yourself financial security and independence but most nigerian women prefer to be blood-sucking parasites instead of working for their money..i'm not saying he shouldn't buy you gifts but she should reciprocate (not boxers and singlets) and without these gifts she should be able to provide for herself, those gifts should be bonuses..girls that reason this way are seldom and will always be outnumbered..this in turn lead men to believe that every nigerian woman is like that too ;entitled, selfish, demanding and think that relationships are business deals..but dat one na talk for anoda day

I agree with you.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by FunnyDude(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

With that mentality some shallow girls will use you.
U take care of each other in a relationship.
It isn't a transaction.
U can't say U don't want a woman to love you for who you are n not wat U give them.
U can take care of your wife or girl if she truly cares for u but some girls will want U just for Ur money.
Those girls are the ones guys on here are talking about.
U don't respect someone if U only date them for money.

Well said, by the way.

I'm very smart with women. But I believe at some point (age) one should be over these kind of discussion.

Unless the op is a teenager or student.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Tango123: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
FunnyDude:

Natural law? Established by who?

Go and find out the meaning of social construction of reality. There is no natural law apart from the one u and i and people in our society constructed.

And we can chamge it if we want

The OP has changed it for himself, just like i did many years ago as a teenager.

If u like, continue to leave under that law. Its ur life. Its ur choice
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Tango123: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't think you are a nigeria man, most nigeria men has every poor mentality and can never reason this way, very wonderful comment.

U call this wonderful comment because u are a woman.

When u have a son who spends stupidly on his girlfriend, we will have this conversation again.
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Godoverevery: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
FunnyDude:

Well said, by the way.

I'm very smart with women. But I believe at some point (age) one should be over these kind of discussion.

Unless the op is a teenager or student.
very funny.... funny dude indeed.

feel free to wallow in foolery dude ....FYI I graduated uni 8yrs ago and currently an employer of labour....
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
From what I can see, this thread applies to Nigerian women right?
Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
u support a simp
virginprincess:
I don't think you are a nigeria man, most nigeria men has every poor mentality and can never reason this way, very wonderful comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erotic Workout: How Instructors, Patrons Use Gyms For Intimate Affairs / ss / Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.