Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday (15835 Views)

Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student / My Teaching Experience As A Corper/pyschologist In A Public And Private School. / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Vyzz:

Arrested For protesting?

Let's just stop saying shit that can inspire Violence online...

Okay bros goan protest
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
The government still hasn't valued education like they should.
When you have Harams at the helm of affairs education can never take its rightful place.
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Anaerobi(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Fintir, I hope u are seeing?
you refuse to share Covid-19 pallaitives it was looted, though they hoodlums did worst by looting other things that is not pallaitives, u also lockdown the state again... God is watching.... that is pure wickedness. unprepared lockdown due to government selfish and criminal act.
open school and stop this lockdown.
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Yomit71(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2020
I think this is just for secondary school because someone told me she has been going to school since Monday (Lagos State Polytechnic).
Can this be true?
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Pleasant101: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting!!!.. Amidst the pandemonium??
SMH!!!

NOTHING FASHOLA NO GO SEE FOR TOR GATE!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by airminem(f): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
I just read of a gory accident involving pupils, teachers, bystanders sadRIP). It could be due to the vehicle wasnt road worthiness or in order and cause the accident. I hope when Lagos and other schools resume the parents/guadians should make sure the school buses used to pick the kids are worthy and safe enough to convey humans; even though roads are in terible states, atleast unfortunate/human errors incident may be avoided and managed before we hear say 'chicken born one but na two die'. Happy resumption pupils!
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by dododawa1: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Focusmind:
Good decision. My kids need to give me breathing space at home. It is hell working at home with kids running up and down.
Sometimes, I had to go inside my car and work from there. cheesy
but to born them is easy,do not me talk oooooo
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Vision 2020...so this is the vision, i enjoy the year small sha
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
What about LASU and UNILAG?
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by obonujoker(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Focusmind:
Good decision. My kids need to give me breathing space at home. It is hell working at home with kids running up and down.

Hope you now respect teachers, who handle more than 5 kids per class?
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Naniboy555: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Montanato:

How can i help u boss
Na you be boss oh,I just dey look for advice,help,and motivation oh?hunger done kill me here oh
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Montanato: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Naniboy555:
hello my man

Boss please reply here i dont have access to my email

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Olarewaju89: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Focusmind:

Mine too grin

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by walkwithgod(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2020
M
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by ofiko123(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.. Sanwo-olu is working..
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by confido2017: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Pls can you verify the authenticity of this news. No newspapers has it
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by StagethemTVee: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2020
If schools are just resuming half way into the term especially the SS1 students who just concluded their Lagos state BEC exams, would they be expected to still pay full tuition? If tuition for the full term is 350,000 naira, shouldnt the school reduce that in half?
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by StagethemTVee: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
This is a deep analysis of public versus private school dichotomy. Wife wants private school even though the husband who is paying the hundreds of thousands prefer a good public school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEUnwx096xw
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Naniboy555: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Montanato:

Boss please reply here i dont have access to my email
I really need a little help from you please
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
obasi101:
Something that should ve been done long ago So after d whole Trauma of #EndSars saga et all.. they think now is d Best time to let dis Innocent kids out on d street all in d name of school resumption?? Many of these kids resuming school on Monday are actually stepping out in fear.
Quote me if need me. cry
So what do you propose?

They should EndSchool?
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by babatunji36117: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by wizi4tyn: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Project Lekki Tollgate achieved. They want to return everything back to normal like that never happened
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Rupect: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
So, would the school expect the parents to pay thousand for just one month and they go Christmas to have fun with huge parents full term payments of their wards.

I don't get it. Online schooling is loading..
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yomit71:
I think this is just for secondary school because someone told me she has been going to school since Monday (Lagos State Polytechnic).
Can this be true?

It is true including Lagos state university they have been attending classes since Monday
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Lasu students have been receiving lectures since September 2020 they are even starting Thier first semester exam next week for final year
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
my siblings wey dn resume tey tey
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Lasu students have been receiving lectures since September 2020 they are even starting Thier first semester exam next week for final year
Okay, that’s good to hear
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
obasi101:
how is this good, pls?
me I just dea talk ni grin
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yomit71:
Can this be true?

Polytechnics have resumed for a while now
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Brunicekid(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
obasi101:
Something that should ve been done long ago So after d whole Trauma of #EndSars saga et all.. they think now is d Best time to let dis Innocent kids out on d street all in d name of school resumption?? Many of these kids resuming school on Monday are actually stepping out in fear.
Quote me if need me. cry
What are you saying specifically, please?

The students shouldn't have resumed

Does The Nigerian Law School Accept The University Of London Llb (external)? / UNN Medical School Thread / UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo