Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People (836 Views)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Bravelady: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2021
How do I rain abuses and throw insults at people that do to me?. I have realized many people around me including bf thinks they are perfect because I don't abuse, bodyshame, or rain insults at them.
I have a very good soul and always feel for PR people, I feel guilty and in pains alot anytime I try to do it back and feel the person becomes hurt, but at this point of my life, I have realized people will never change towards me, by body shaming, demeaning without thinking of what I would feel like I do feel for them
How can someone use physical disability to abuse one, i get this a lot of times and what I do is avoid these people and thus I don't keep friends.
Sometimes, I wonder if I will ever meet someone who would know this is very bad and could never bodyshame no matter how angry
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Bravelady:
How do I rain abuses and throw insults at people that do to me?. I have realized many people around me including bf thinks they are perfect because I don't abuse, bodyshame, or rain insults at them.
I have a very good soul and always feel for PR people, I feel guilty and in pains alot anytime I try to do it back and feel the person becomes hurt, but at this point of my life, I have realized people will never change towards me, by body shaming, demeaning without thinking of what I would feel like I do feel for them
How can someone use physical disability to abuse one, i get this a lot of times and what I do is avoid these people and thus I don't keep friends.
Sometimes, I wonder if I will ever meet someone who would know this is very bad and could never bodyshame no matter how angry
DM Elon Musk.
Book a ticket to Mars. Na there you belong.
Abi you no be Nigerian?
Na abuse we dey use greet.
Tunde good morning O, Ogun go kill you.
That's how we roll

Jokes apart, if you pay heed to something it hurts you. Simply ignore, it hurts them more,trust me.
That being said avoid Ibadan. Those people are cursing machines

2 Likes

Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Bravelady: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

DM Elon Musk.
Book a ticket to Mars. Na there you belong.
Abi you no be Nigerian?
Na abuse we dey use greet.
Tunde good morning O, Ogun go kill you.
That's how we roll

Jokes apart, if you pay heed to something it hurts you. Simply ignore, it hurts them more,trust me.
That being said avoid Ibadan. Those people are cursing machines
It makes them feel they are perfect when I don't ever do the same. The type I'm saying is when someone says, your ear is just too big and moves awkwardly, and in times of anger says, I'm helping you by being close to you because your ear is something people will run away from
Or using other parts of the body
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by RedPanthar: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Best solution, turn the other way and don't take it to mind. This will hurt them more
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by CuteMike01(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Bravelady:
It's not unusual. People with low self esteem tend to humiliate others so they can feel better. Whenever you're hurt by someone verbally, just keep shut and walk away calmly. Let silence be your best friend at that moment. It is a good killer and would send a string of thoughts in their heads which would make them feel ashamed after. Just because people are fuelled by drama doesn't mean you have to attend the performance. Don't let them see your pain. Don't give them that satisfaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Oluromantic: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2021
I went through your profile and saw this, where you asked as a guy

https://www.nairaland.com/6327530/please-should-quit-dating-girl

Are you a guy or a lady?
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2021
I don't understand the rationale of people using ones physical deformity as a bullet for insults. It irks my soul and makes me view an individual as a low life no matter your status.

Its especially worse in this my area Ajegunle. See, I don't have any gf because of this thing o. I don't want any small girl to start abusing me because of my deformity later when we might have little quarrel.

People are just uncultured and primitive in this part of the world!
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Agwadi: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Bravelady:

It makes them feel they are perfect when I don't ever do the same. The type I'm saying is when someone says, your ear is just too big and moves awkwardly, and in times of anger says, I'm helping you by being close to you because your ear is something people will run away from
But your ear big na....set awon antenna grin

yeye dey worry u.
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Agwadi: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2021
CuteMike01:

Don't insult them back. Whenever you're hurt by someone verbally, just keep shut and walk away calmly. Let silence be your best friend at that moment. It is a good killer and would send a string of thoughts in their heads which would make them feel ashamed after. Just because people are fuelled by drama doesn't mean you have to attend the performance.
lowkey u na savage lord o.....u wey dey curse like those Ibadan ppl..
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by CuteMike01(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Agwadi:

lowkey u na savage lord o.....u wey dey curse like those Ibadan ppl..
Come on, I dare you to screenshot an evidence. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Agwadi: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2021
angry
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Sammy07: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Bravelady:

You're a male in December 2020

You're a female in January 2020

How do u explain this?
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Agwadi: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2021
CuteMike01:

Come on, I dare you to screenshot an evidence. grin
I would've given you load of it, accompany with video evidence but I dnt wanna dent ur online image........happy new year wink
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Agwadi: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Sammy07:

You're a male in December 2020
You're a female in January 2021

How do u explain this?
The guy na transgender....funny clown cheesy
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by CuteMike01(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Agwadi:

I would've given you load of it, accompany with video evidence but I dnt wanna dent ur online image........happy new year wink
My online image means nothing to me. Have you seen my signature? cheesy Well happy new year in return cool

1 Like

Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Daretobeawinner: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sorry darling
When you check those people deeply
They desire to be you
So the only thing they can do is bodyshame you , so they can feel good about themselves
Re: How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People by Mandela27: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bravelady:

Are ur ears really big grin ??

(1) (Reply)

Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying / / Moment Wife Disrupts Husband's Wedding To Another Woman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.