Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt (56832 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by banmee(m): 5:40am On Oct 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Haba bros. Christianity has come a long way since then. I m sure given the choice to live among christians and live among muslims you wont choose the latter.

How na chairman? The point I was trying to make is history is repetitive. People were crying as much as this back in their time. As far as I am concerned, they are both evil as pluck. One does it overtly and the other covertly. How is the family?

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Thelife: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, lol. Enjoy your trolling. This isn't Christian, for sure. So continue attacking me.

Who is your brother, you well so.

Smile. Seems your gigolo fake prophet Muhammad told you to deny your religion anytime you are face with truth angry grin grin

Hopeless coward.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Thelife: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2020
techrola:

it is not lonnger a news that non Muslims rejoice over the killings of Muslim, insult the prophet and show ur face....

Smile. I thought you idiot only have the monopoly of violent now cheesy grin

Why won't I rejoice over the killing of a terrorist.

Smile, well I've been insulting your gigolo fake prophet right from the day I know him. And may his soul rest in hell. Don't worry I promise God for you, what happen in CAR will be a child play to what will happen to you and your terrorist brothers and sisters in France.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Jdbrasco2: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2020
abbey621:

Oga 70% of eligible voters have voted, keep deceiving yourself!
Lie, how does 75m that voted or requested for ballot out of about 150m translates to 70%. About 35m of the 75m has not returned their mail in ballots. People are changing their mind and are going for in person voting cos fruad with mail in ballots by the democrats. Even people who voted for Biden are now calling to change their votes for Trump after the final debate cos of Biden lies on fracking and corruption. Where did you get this you voodoo stats from? A little Google search will help you man.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Niceman12(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

You an atheist? My version of God does not come from any book, he is someone i i know and his existence is proven just by my being alive

I don't mean what I wrote yesterday, it's just that some christians think they are the only ones with monopoly of bigotry.

if you want me to be bigot, I can be one.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nitah1: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I am a Christian. Anyway, in battlefield, right? Yes, just as the Israelites killed people as instructed by God Almighty.

God bless you.
Do not try to justify what someone who claimed to have sent by God himself did with a group of people did it's not comparable........Mhd killed anyone who refuses to accept islam,many follows his footsteps today as can be seen in the activities of Uthman dan fodio then Fulani jihadist,osama bin laden,bokoharam and now the attacker in Nice.

.What this people are doing is what the prophet do during his time.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by uckennety(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world

your wrong
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2020
adams123:
ISLAM MEANS PEACE!!!

ISLAM SAYS DRESS PROPERLY BUT u guys say no that mini skirt is better... RESULT IS RAPING.
Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission. These are some of the lies you throw around.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by TheManOfPeace: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Priam:
@theManofpeace. It has happened yet again! What do you have to say this time coming from our discussions in the previous thread.

I'm beginning to believe that there's an implicit approval given by Moslems when someone commits a dastardly act of cowardice, such as beheading a school teacher and old women praying in church, in the guise of defending their religion, even if they don't come out in the open to voice their approval, neither do they condemn the act.

It's just like they go inside their rooms and pump fists in the air with shouts of "yes, serves him right. That'll teach the others not to dare mess with our religion again!"

I researched about this topic of Muslims not condemning the beheading and killing, and surprisingly, they actually did, I'll send you the link in a bit.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by toye440: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The title is better..

May God help us all.

This is Evil..

"Islam"? "cancer"? "Islamic terrorism?" Why drag Islam into this, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..

May God help humanity.
But why always Islam?

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by ContractKiller: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Your blockhead child rapist Arabian prophet plagiarised from the Bible and told big fat lies about Biblical figures by "converting" them to Islam, and you call that respect.

Well, everyone is entitled to how they choose to manifest their own stupidity. But as for us Christians, we take it very seriously when our Saviour is slandered by morons who tell lies about Him.

SilverNorGold:

My brother, Muslims believe Abraham, Isaac, Jesus, etc, were all Muslims. It has nothing to do with respect. Or you don't know the meaning of respect? Nawa o.
The ignorance of you guys too much.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by ContractKiller: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2020
Your blockhead child rapist Arabian prophet plagiarised from the Bible and told big fat lies about Biblical figures by "converting" them to Islam, and you call that respect.

Well, everyone is entitled to how they choose to manifest their own stupidity. But as for us Christians, we take it very seriously when our Saviour is slandered by morons who tell lies about Him.

SilverNorGold:

My brother, Muslims believe Abraham, Isaac, Jesus, etc, were all Muslims. It has nothing to do with respect. Or you don't know the meaning of respect? Nawa o.
The ignorance of you guys too much.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2020
RichyAD:

I see no reason why you should deny your religion (Islam)
you said the holy book of Christians (Bible) is full of error , then why are you still a Christian ?
just stop deceiving yourself , or Islam taught you to lie again??
It's called taqqiya. It's deception practiced and encouraged in Islam.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Jaqenhghar: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2020
banmee:

How na chairman? The point I was trying to make is history is repetitive. People were crying as much as this back in their time. As far as I am concerned, they are both evil as pluck. One does it overtly and the other covertly. How is the family?
Hehehe. I get you now bro. The christianity as practised in churches today still has its issues but as long as they keep it within themselves we are good. Family is doing great bro. The little one is teething so a lot of fussiness and drooling. U think this 8s one of the sdvantages of this COVID for me. I work from home and get to wstch her grow. How is your family. The little man
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2020
parkervero:

You covered nonsense? Yeah, it is indeed nonsense.

You are the one who actually needs to the enlightenment on the said topic.

Oh I see, I never remember I was comparing Christianity to Islam. But I remember that I was telling you that killing and all of the atrocities in Islam are justified in the hadith and quran with references I gave. Lol, so far, you are the one comparing here.

What am I repeating? Can you point me to what I've been regurgitating?

My brother, it is a waste of time engaging someone whose level of knowledge is like kindergarten. REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER about how some black sheep and evil people are intentionally abusing religion to justify their wicked acts DESPITE ALL MY EXPLANATIONS, EVEN GOING DOWN HISTORY LANE AND CITING QUR'AN AND OTHER AUTHORITIES, shows how low your level of comprehension is.

You couldn't reply to that my long post, only to smuggle in Boko Haram and other bad eggs, thereby dragging us back to level 1. Do you think everyone is jobless?

If you don't have the knowledge to debate, keep quiet. Go through ALL MY POSTS, INCLUDING THE FIRST ONE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF ON THIS ANYMORE. A lot of you Christians are just TOO ignorant and that's why you can't face the atheists and intelligent muslims.

See how I tore your allegations to pieces despite the fact that I am NOT A MUSLIM, but a Christian like you. Citing stuff out of point, and when busted, you revert to using the black sheep again. How can you understand Islam when history is required to understand the book?

My brother, go and face your "verse 1 said this but verse 20 said that" crew, because your level of knowledge never reach. Lol..

Again, I am done repeating myself.

God bless us all.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by kutiman00: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2020
SSpeter:
I blame france. Muslims can't try shit in China. In China Muslims are kept in labour camps. Myanmar have dealt crazily with the rohinga Muslims. Japan is one of the most peaceful countries guess what? They do not tolerate Islam. There is no mosque in Japan and no Islamic country has an embassy there. With time Europe will seat up and deal with the mess they created
Bro calm down with your hatred blinded lies...Muslims aren't kept in camps in China it's the Uighur Muslims who are unfortunately in that predicament simply due to China's shittiness and paranoia because they speak a different language from Chinese, aren't fully aligned with China's communist nonsense and their land is oil rich and key to the silk and belt road. there's no justification for what China is doing to Uighur Muslims if anyone defends China that person is indisputably insane...Myanmar 'dealt' with Rohingya people not Rohingya Muslims, the Rohingyas are predominantly Muslims what was done to them was a genocide the same thing that happened at lekki but much worse and brutal if most of them being Muslims makes anyone believe that the genocide is okay then that person is obviously insane...lastly yes Japan is one of the most peaceful countries in the world but your claim that they don't have any mosques there is a bare faced lie there are up to 80 mosques in Japan with the Tokyo camii mosque being the largest, there are multiple so called Islamic countries with embassies in Japan be it Palestine, Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan they are located in minato city, a simple Google search can help you verify...so please stop your unnecessary hatred for Muslims/islam simply because a few mad people who happen to be Muslims (less than 0.001% of Muslims) are showcasing their madness...

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2020
parkervero:

Stop exuding your ignorance about Christians and Christianity. Muslims attack Christians faith every day even in their preachings. I know you have not heard them preaching hate against Christians but I want to tell I have heard them several times. I live in a muslim community.

If you are talking about intolerance, your Islam and you muslims are the most intolerant sect on earth. How can you see evidence and still be defending falsehood and calling us that expose the atrocities perpetrated by their warlord muhammad liars? If I should quote another quran and hadith you will say I am quoting OUT OF CONTEXT with your reinterpretation forgetting that these two authentic books are just straight in its explanation. That is why quran depends on hadith to explain so many things.

If you say muslims respect Jesus Christ, and yet despise His followers to the point of death by these same people, then I will say, the taqqiya in Islam is really doing it work on you.

My brother, see my post above.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2020
Thelife:

Who is your brother, you well so.

Smile. Seems your gigolo fake prophet Muhammad told you to deny your religion anytime you are face with truth angry grin grin

Hopeless coward.

My brother, go through all my comments, including the first one on the Front page.

I am done replying to ignorant trolls. I am a very busy person.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Nitah1:
Do not try to justify what someone who claimed to have sent by God himself did with a group of people did it's not comparable........Mhd killed anyone who refuses to accept islam,many follows his footsteps today as can be seen in the activities of Uthman dan fodio then Fulani jihadist,osama bin laden,bokoharam and now the attacker in Nice.

.What this people are doing is what the prophet do during his time.

My brother, go through all my comments, including the one on Front page. I am done replying ignorant trolls.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Mathantics: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
It is not known or stated if the teacher or whoever insulted or degraded their prophet is a christian, of which the person has already been beheaded,

So my question is, why attack people in a church? What has Christianity got to do with this? What if the teacher or whoever wasn't a Christian? Why is it that their go-to counter attack is always Christians? Is Christianity the only non-muslim religion? Why not attack other religion if you all are not scared of them, why attack only Christians because they will never retaliate?

These shows that Muslims have a special hard-on for Christianity only, our peaceful nature is a threat to their very existence and blood spilling way of life.

They should go and attack China, India or Myanmar.

I blame Europe for this shit.

We need to disintegrate this country before the Ottoman Empire comes again o

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2020
undecided
Thelife:

Smile, well I've been insulting your gigolo fake prophet right from the day I know him. And may his soul rest in hell. Don't worry I promise God for you, what happen in CAR will be a child play to what will happen to you and your terrorist brothers and sisters in France.

show ur face, drop ur address.. undecided
Thelife:

show ur face, drop ur address..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2020
ContractKiller:

My brother, plagiarize from the Bible? Let me shock you.. Where there is a similarity between the Bible and the Quran, the Qur'an version appears logical and consistent.

So are you saying Prophet Muhammad copied the good parts from the Bible and left the bad ones? If so, isn't that a miracle, for Mohammed to select the best?

1. Let's start with the creation story. The Bible says the Earth was created in 6 days.. We know it's literal because of the use of "there was evening and there was morning".. This is unscientific.

The Quran on the other hand didn't use that evening stuff, rather used Ayyaams, which can mean day and epoch, which means a long period of time. This is scientific. Unless you want to tell me Mohammed smartly omitted the night and day of the Bible and used Ayyaams instead. Lol. But some Christians argue the day is epoch, like the Islamic version. But even if we accept this, there'll be problems below.. Read further..

Second, Genesis says the Sun and the Moon on the 4th day. This is unscientific because the Sun existed long before the Earth, moon, which were created from the star particles. The Star, which is the Sun, is first formed. Billions of years after, the planet is formed. But the Bible says they were all formed on the 4th day.

Now to make matters worse, the Bible says vegetation like grasses, trees, plants, etc was created on the 3rd DAY before the Sun.. Lol.. How photosynthesis happen? grin This is awfully unscientific.. Now, for those who argue that the day is like epoch, it means plants existed thousands of years before the Sun was created. So very unscientific. Whichever way you look at it..

However, the Qur'an cleverly omitted these issues. No chronological order, which was smart. So are you telling me that Prophet Muhammad intelligently omitted the errors from the Bible while copying? Isn't that a Miracle? Lol..

There are also many differences like the Angelic beings, the Jinn, the status of Satan.. Fallen Angel or Jinn? Do Angels have free will? Qur'an is clear. Angels don't have. Satan is a Jinn, Jinns, like humans, have free will.

But there's a contradiction in the Bible. Do Angels have free will. Some say no. Yet, Lucifer and other fallen Angels had the free will to rebel against God. If you say they do have free will, it means more Angels are likely to sin in the future.

Too many differences. No time to start listing.

Lastly, go through all my comments, including the one on Front page, and read more..

You guys should get yourselves educated.

God bless us all.

Agbegbaorogboye:

This is where you usually confuse yourself. The subject of the quote was plagiarism not which is consistent with science between the Bible and Quran. But see how you confused and muddled up the issue.
What you needed to do in the defence of your Quran was to prove it was not plagiarized from the Bible. But instead you agreed that it was indeed plagiarized but then went on to prove to yourself that's it's a better edited form of the Bible.
It's same with when Buhari plagiarized Obama's speech. It could be argued that he used it better but that does not make it not plagiarized.
Learn to understand and dissect issues appropriately instead of muddling things up.
This is without prejudice to the obvious flaws in your argument anyway.

1. My brother, you missed it because you are ignorant. If you were smart, you'd understand that the point dismissed the lies that the Qur'an copied the Bible. How would the Qur'an copy and change the wrong things? You also fail to understand that the Qur'an is not rejecting the fact that the old testament and new testament were revealed to Moses and Jesus respectively. The gist is that both have been corrupted by humans, hence, the revelation of the last and final message, the Qur'an. So it's natural that some things will look familiar, because it's same God, same messengers, just that the previous revelations were corrupted.

Now my point further proves that, as the errors were intelligently omitted.

Try to read and comprehend before commenting.

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The title is better..

May God help us all.

This is Evil..

"Islam"? "cancer"? "Islamic terrorism?" Why drag Islam into this, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..

May God help humanity.
Lol. Jihad is wicked and evil? Do you know Mohammed fought jihads too? That means he is wicked too according to you!! Allah be praised
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Jihad is wicked and evil? Do you know Mohammed fought jihads too? That means he is wicked too according to you!! Allah be praised

My brother, check the meaning of Jihad, the one Mohammed fought, which is "personal struggle".. "self-defense", You can google that.

What you highlighted is "Jihadists Conquest", note the meaning, I was referring to the unjust conquests of unscrupulous elements.

You bunch should get your facts right.

May God help us.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, check the meaning of Jihad, the one Mohammed fought, which is "personal struggle".. "self-defense", You can google that.

What you highlighted is "Jihadists Conquest", note the meaning, I was referring to the unjust conquests of unscrupulous elements.

You bunch should get your facts right.

May God help us.

So after he defended himself, he then personally struggled to "take over" not conquer Mecca and Medina right? grin grin

This your comparative religion, how exactly does it work for you? It seems to involve licking the butts of Mohammedians and their prophet till it's sparkling clean.

What's the end of it exactly?
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

So after he defended himself, he then personally struggled to "take over" not conquer Mecca and Medina right? grin grin

This your comparative religion, how exactly does it work for you? It seems to involve licking the butts of Mohammedians and their prophet till it's sparkling clean.

What's the end of it exactly?

1. My brother, read my long post about Mecca and Medina, I have written extensively on them.. See, the way you dey goof, I might stop taking you and your opinions seriously. You should know how much I hate regurgitation by now.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, quiet.. Get some enlightenment on your own religion first before attacking any. Even me wey know them in and out no dey constitute a nuisance. Na people wey no get clue..

2. Butt licking Mohammed? Lol, again, if you have nothing to say, meshonu. You dun too expose your ignorance, you should save it.

Meanwhile, go religion section and reply to those damning allegations against Christianity, instead of trolling Muslims while your own house is on fire. Abi you dey wait for me to come defend Christianity? Lol..

I don't engage in supremacy battle because I respect everyone's opinions and beliefs.

Lastly, GO GET YOURSELF EDUCATED ON CHRISTIANITY FIRST, as your knowledge of it is ZERO.. Nothing at all. I wonder what you are still doing on this thread. If I see intelligent person, I go know.

I no go repeat this again, as I hate repeating myself.

God bless us all.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by parkervero(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, it is a waste of time engaging someone whose level of knowledge is like kindergarten. REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER about how some black sheep and evil people are intentionally abusing religion to justify their wicked acts DESPITE ALL MY EXPLANATIONS, EVEN GOING DOWN HISTORY LANE AND CITING QUR'AN AND OTHER AUTHORITIES, shows how low your level of comprehension is.

You couldn't reply to that my long post, only to smuggle in Boko Haram and other bad eggs, thereby dragging us back to level 1. Do you think everyone is jobless?

If you don't have the knowledge to debate, keep quiet. Go through ALL MY POSTS, INCLUDING THE FIRST ONE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF ON THIS ANYMORE. A lot of you Christians are just TOO ignorant and that's why you can't face the atheists and intelligent muslims.

See how I tore your allegations to pieces despite the fact that I am NOT A MUSLIM, but a Christian like you. Citing stuff out of point, and when busted, you revert to using the black sheep again. How can you understand Islam when history is required to understand the book?

My brother, go and face your "verse 1 said this but verse 20 said that" crew, because your level of knowledge never reach. Lol..

Again, I am done repeating myself.

God bless us all.

You reek of hypocrisy. All what you posted previously I have dealt with in my response and I should remind you, the posts or rather comments you referred me to lack logic based on the topic of the discourse. You said muslims act in self defense and yet muhammad was given the order or let me say directed to fight people until they accept Islam as recorded in sahih muslim. So, keep those crap to yourself. Killing in Islam is justified both in quran and hadith. In fact, in that sahih muslim, the interpretation is if you don't profess allah you will be killed.

You busted nothing bro.

@bold that's most dumb thing you've ever said so far. The illogical reasoning in Islam you muslims display made you think, you are making points but you are not.

muslim scholars don't even engage atheists in intellectual discussion and if they do, they end up blabbing and stuttering and resort to aggressive attacks on such atheist.

Christians engage in intellectual discussions with both atheists and scientists successfully go check history.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by stieyven(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Karlovich:
In Matthew 23:17, your Jesus called people fools, I suppose he is in danger of hell too.
Woe to those who quarrel with their maker... Isaiah 45:9
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, read my long post about Mecca and Medina, I have written extensively on them.. See, the way you dey goof, I might stop taking you and your opinions seriously. You should know how much I hate regurgitation by now.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, quiet.. Get some enlightenment on your own religion first before attacking any. Even me wey know them in and out no dey constitute a nuisance. Na people wey no get clue..

2. Butt licking Mohammed? Lol, again, if you have nothing to say, meshonu. You dun too expose your ignorance, you should save it.

Meanwhile, go religion section and reply to those damning allegations against Christianity, instead of trolling Muslims while your own house is on fire. Abi you dey wait for me to come defend Christianity? Lol..

I don't engage in supremacy battle because I respect everyone's opinions and beliefs.

Lastly, GO GET YOURSELF EDUCATED ON CHRISTIANITY FIRST, as your knowledge of it is ZERO.. Nothing at all. I wonder what you are still doing on this thread. If I see intelligent person, I go know.

I no go repeat this again, as I hate repeating myself.

God bless us all.

Asinwin. You must think whatever you say is important or meaningful to anyone. You're simply fooling yourself.
Jihadist conquest ko. Jihadist colonization ni.
Jihad by Mohammed is good while those by his followers is bad. Whatever you stuck your head in is really frightening to any sane mind.
Comparative religion has rubbished your brain to the extent you are licking Mohammed's bum like tom tom.
From Buhari to Mohammed and then to Allah. You're just butt licking. Small thing now you'll say Uthman Dan Fodio's jihad was good while that of Shekau is bad.
I really pity those who gave you an education. The money would have been put to better use rearing pigs.

Meanwhile you endorse the insults by muslims to Christians and ask us to defend such insults while you take exception when Christians insult muslims and then start defending muslims with every bit of data. It shows were you really belong. Your comparative rubbish fools no one.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by sagenaija: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. LOL, My brother, like I said, you quoted OUT OF CONTEXT, and I actually anticipated this reply. Let me give you the context.. You didn't even quote the most commonly misquoted one, Quran 9:5.. Which instructed Muslims to kill the pagans. I'll explain the context of all of these verses..

First, you must go to history to actually understand the Qur'an. You cannot just sit in a beer parlor and begin to gather misquotations you copied from anti-Islam blogs. You have to do better than that. I am not even a Muslim, but see how easy it was for me to disprove your allegations.

The reason behind these verses is that the mushrikeen, who were pagans, and other leaders, like the monarch of Mecca all waged war against Mohammed at that time. The Prophet and his new converts were persecuted and decrees were made to stop Prophet Muhammad as the number of converts were intimidating. Not only that, there were countless of failed assassination attempts on the Prophet's life. They had to flee.

But this too didn't help. The Arabs joined, thousands of Muslims were wiped out. This led to the Battle of the Trench.. Despite the ruthless massacre and near annihilation, some survived.

There are so many others, but I'll be brief.. All these resulted in the verses of self defense and Jihad, which means "fighting for survival".. The Qur'an never preached that non-muslims be killed. In fact, Qur'an 5:32 said: "Whoever kills a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it is as though he has killed the whole of humanity. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he has saved the whole of humanity.”..

Here, it's absolutely clear the Qur'an is against what you are falsely accusing it of. It only teaches self defense and most of those verses were made in the battlefield.

2. Accusing me of apostasy? Lol, you are funny. That I am a Christian doesn't mean I should believe in petty lies just to spite the Muslims. That's not what Jesus taught us. Jesus never did such. And besides, why cry over Islam when there are loads of issues from the Bible the atheists and other religion folks raised on this Forum? Why not intelligently reply to them and win more souls for Christ instead of mastubating on Muslim issues and using lies to demonize the adherents? So first remove the Iroko tree from your own eyes so you can see clearly to remove the speck from your neighbor's eye.. Go and reply the embarrassing allegations against christianity in the religious section and let Islam be. Attacking Islam wouldn't win you converts. But following the teachings of Christ and intelligently answering questions raised will.

3. I have replied to the apostasy issue. I have also given you a brief history. I don't like repeating myself. Regarding Prophet Muhammad's Hijra to Yathrib(Medina), the monotheistic people of Yathrib fell in love with Muhammad's message and sent a delegation to him so he can serve as their chief arbitrator. This was due to the fighting, especially the battle of Bu’ath involving the Arab and the Jew. A central authority to settle dispute was needed. Mohammed was chosen. So he, Mohammed, started by creating a constitution, which was basically a federal state, and that's how the "people of the book", referring to the Jews and Christians, came to be.

Again, persecution and the likes forced Mohammed to write more verses, instructing the Muslims to defend themselves.

My brother, there are a lot you should know, before you begin leveling false accusations.

May God bless us.

This is Koran 5:32 -
"That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land."
It was addressing the children of Israel.
Nothing there says Moslems were the ones being addressed.

If you read the Sira, hadith and other Moslem sources it is clear that Mohamed's attack were NOT in self defence. Mohamed INITIATED unprovoked attacks - from his raiding of caravans to direct attacks on communities and cities.

Mohamed did these:
Spreading Islam by force: https://muflihun.com/muslim/1/33; See also, entire Book of Jihad in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim.

Killing apostates: Sunan Abu Dawud 4337- https://sunnah.com/abudawud/40; Bukhari 6922- https://sunnah.com/bukhari/88

Ambushed villages, killing people shouting "Allahu Akbar": Bukhari 2943/2945- https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56; Ibn Ishaq, p. 511.

If you want to look at history, how come Moslems after Mohamed continued military operations against other people? Did they misunderstand what their prophet stood for?

TRUTH requires stating the FACTS not making assumptions for them or excusing them.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2020
parkervero:

You reek of hypocrisy. All what you posted previously I have dealt with in my response and I should remind you, the posts or rather comments you referred me to lack logic based on the topic of the discourse. You said muslims act in self defense and yet muhammad was given the order or let me say directed to fight people until they accept Islam as recorded in sahih muslim. So, keep those crap to yourself. Killing in Islam is justified both in quran and hadith. In fact, in that sahih muslim, the interpretation is if you don't profess allah you will be killed.

You busted nothing bro.

@bold that's most dumb thing you've ever said so far. The illogical reasoning in Islam you muslims display made you think, you are making points but you are not.

muslim scholars don't even engage atheists in intellectual discussion and if they do, they end up blabbing and stuttering and resort to aggressive attacks on such atheist.

Christians engage in intellectual discussions with both atheists and scientists successfully go check history.

Shalom!

1. My brother, hypocrisy? Again, repeating SAME THING! Nawa o. You sabi read at all? Did you see the circumstances I exposed to you? Anyway, it's expected.

Let me make this clear.. Cos at this point, you are grasping at straws as you have NO REPLY. It's not a must you "disagree".. The facts are already there. Whether you agree or not is your own headache. I am not here to convince you, but to make facts known so other logical people can read and understand. Your opinion is inconsequential, as far as I am concerned.

Because no matter what I say, your ignorant and biased mind is already made. So what's the point? You'll keep wasting my time running round the circle in ignorance, and I will not donate my precious time to that.

2. Muslim scholars don't wetin? Another ignorance! Ever heard of Ahmed Deedat(if I get the spelling right), Dr Zakir Naik? They are among the best religious scholars and every atheist should know them. So another FALSE claim.

3. Christians CANNOT ENGAGE IN ANY DISCUSSION WITH SCIENTISTS. The Bible CANNOT stand such a heat. They can't stand good atheists either.

My brother, you are delusional!

God go help us sha.. Especially from religious extremists!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

This is Koran 5:32 -
"That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land."
It was addressing the children of Israel.
Nothing there says Moslems were the ones being addressed.

If you read the Sira, hadith and other Moslem sources it is clear that Mohamed's attack were NOT in self defence. Mohamed INITIATED unprovoked attacks - from his raiding of caravans to direct attacks on communities and cities.

My brother, go through all my comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos) / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Girl Causes The Suspension Of A Kenyan Military Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.