Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt (56964 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, hahaha.. E dun weak you? The knockout was deadly, right? grin

You ignorant being! You didn't expect me to mention DNA, eh? Which means you never knew what DNA was until this moment.

2. My brother, you lack points. But I no go blame you. Anyway, enjoy your day! grin

What knockout is this deluded self-servicer talking about?
You failed to prove that the Quran is not plagiarized.
You now asked for a paternity test for Jesus typical of those who are into mischief.
Until you're able to do that, you remain a loser.
Live with it
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What knockout is this deluded self-servicer talking about?
You failed to prove that the Quran is not plagiarized.
You now asked for a paternity test for Jesus typical of those who are into mischief.
Until you're able to do that, you remain a loser.
Live with it

1. My brother, taking you ages to reply? Uncle Vulture, the regurgitator! grin

2. Still regurgitating the plagiarism thing? Even your own argument, you still dey goof. Brother, to be honest, your case dun pass ignorance.

Go and study abeg, una too small..

3. Live with it? Hahaha, funny brother.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day.

Make I go focus on better things. Too many ignorant beings on Nairaland..

God bless us..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, taking you ages to reply? Uncle Vulture, the regurgitator! grin

2. Still regurgitating the plagiarism thing? Even your own argument, you still dey goof. Brother, to be honest, your case dun pass ignorance.

Go and study abeg, una too small..

3. Live with it? Hahaha, funny brother.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day.

Make I go focus on better things. Too many ignorant beings on Nairaland..

God bless us..
Run along now fool.
You have been denounced. Your sorry attempt at glorifying that plagiarized text has been denounced.
Your shoddy attempt to use science to explain Quran failed miserably.
Your attempt to claim divinity for it also failed spectacularly.
You even had to seek for legitimacy for the Quran by claiming it's the final testament whatever that hogwash means grin grin
Chai!! You had to edit the old testament to fit your narrative.
You claimed Jesus had a revelation about himself and his life. Maybe the Jesus in the Quran suffered amnesia!! cheesy cheesy
David had a revelation of songs grin grin. Your ignorant self didn't know that David alone is not the author of Psalms grin grin
You're a joke. A pathetic excuse of a pseudo-intellectual. No solid ground to build your arguments on. Just jumping around like a headless Christmas chicken.
Shame

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Run along now fool.
You have been denounced. Your sorry attempt at glorifying that plagiarized text has been denounced.
Your shoddy attempt to use science to explain Quran failed miserably.
Your attempt to claim divinity for it also failed spectacularly.
You even had to seek for legitimacy for the Quran by claiming it's the final testament whatever that hogwash means grin grin
Chai!! You had to edit the old testament to fit your narrative.
You claimed Jesus had a revelation about himself and his life. Maybe the Jesus in the Quran suffered amnesia!! cheesy cheesy
David had a revelation of songs grin grin. Your ignorant self didn't know that David alone is not the author of Psalms grin grin
You're a joke. A pathetic excuse of a pseudo-intellectual. No solid ground to build your arguments on. Just jumping around like a headless Christmas chicken.
Shame

1. My brother, lol.. If only you know how awful you sound. See as I flog shegge commot for your body, wack Christian. Go through our posts, and see how miserably you sound..

2. Regurgitating shit that has been sufficiently replied to beyond reasonable doubt, your failure in science and logic, etc., all prove you are a complete illiterate. Na my fault for stooping to your level.

Your illiteracy also displayed in the other thread.

Friendly advice, my brother. Go get a good science book and read. Also, lots of stuff to study sef..

READ YOUR POSTS AND YOU GO LAUGH YOURSELF..

Anyway, since nothing reasonable here, mah go focus on important things.

Peace out!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, lol.. If only you know how awful you sound. See as I flog shegge commot for your body, wack Christian. Go through our posts, and see how miserably you sound..

2. Regurgitating shit that has been sufficiently replied to beyond reasonable doubt, your failure in science and logic, etc., all prove you are a complete illiterate. Na my fault for stooping to your level.

Your illiteracy also displayed in the other thread.

Friendly advice, my brother. Go get a good science book and read. Also, lots of stuff to study sef..

READ YOUR POSTS AND YOU GO LAUGH YOURSELF..

Anyway, since nothing reasonable here, mah go focus on important things.

Peace out!
Keep quiet there. You ignorant and deluded fool.
You have failed in your attempts you're now looking for a way out. Hold on. Which testament does Habakkuk and Zechariah fall under. Is it the new improvised testament. grin grin
You better throw away that plagiarized text.
You have failed.
Failure is what you are cheesy cheesy
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Niceman12(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
advocatejare:

Muhammad was born 4 years after his supposed father, Abdullah had died and science has told us no human pregnancy can survive more than 2 years. That means Abdullah that died 4 years earlier could not have been Muhammad's father.

The birth of Jesus was explained in the Quran but that of Muhammad was not, I'm sure you now know that Muhammad is in Ashod now

Who was Muhammad's father?

Muhammad father AbdulAllah Ibn Hashim died Six month before the birth of prophet Muhammad as for Jesus I hold him in high esteem. You am just trying to deal with that guy I quote yesterday. I don't mean it
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Niceman12(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah was the one that raped Mariam in the Quran:

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna

You are using your emotion to translate the Quran which is wrong. According to Islam Jesus is not son of god. He is a man without father. Allah sent the angel to inform her only of what is about to happen.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

You are using your emotion to translate the Quran which is wrong. According to Islam Jesus is not son of god. He is a man without father. Allah sent the angel to inform her only of what is about to happen.

It's not emotion. The Quran says it is clear enough.

Allah breathed his spirit into Maryam's vagina and got her pregnant. So we know whom Jesus father is.

As for Muhammad, he was born 4 years after his supposed father had died.

Who is Muhammad's father

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Keep quiet there. You ignorant and deluded fool.
You have failed in your attempts you're now looking for a way out. Hold on. Which testament does Habakkuk and Zechariah fall under. Is it the new improvised testament. grin grin
You better throw away that plagiarized text.
You have failed.
Failure is what you are cheesy cheesy

Lol, my brother, illiterate wey no even know DNA.. Look, my challenge is still on. If you want a debate on christianity, let me know.

God bless us.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

Muhammad father AbdulAllah Ibn Hashim died Six month before the birth of prophet
Stop lying.

Abdullah died 4 years before Muhammad was born, so he couldn't have been Muhammad's father. Who then was Muhammad's father?

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, illiterate wey no even know DNA.. Look, my challenge is still on. If you want a debate on christianity, let me know.

God bless us.
You can't debate what to know nothing about.
You've been coining your own theory to describe the Bible.
You've used Islamic precepts to explain the Bible.
So the depth of your knowledge of Christianity is well known from your willful confusion.
You're not fit to debate Christianity. Your knowledge is too shallow, narrow and confused.
I suggest you stick to the Islam you're familiar with
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Niceman12(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
advocatejare:

It's not emotion. The Quran says it is clear enough.

Allah breathed his spirit into Maryam's vagina and got her pregnant. So we know whom Jesus father is.

As for Muhammad, he was born 4 years after his supposed father had died.

Who is Muhammad's father

Allah says be and it be.

as for Muhammad father's death go and make research. i can't keep wasting my time trying to explain to someone that is deep in hatred.

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Niceman12(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
advocatejare:

Stop lying.

Abdullah died 4 years before Muhammad was born, so he couldn't have been Muhammad's father. Who then was Muhammad's father?

You can't change history stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You can't debate what to know nothing about.
You've been coining your own theory to describe the Bible.
You've used Islamic precepts to explain the Bible.
So the depth of your knowledge of Christianity is well known from your willful confusion.
You're not fit to debate Christianity. Your knowledge is too shallow, narrow and confused.
I suggest you stick to the Islam you're familiar with

1. My brother, you dun dey fear? Those scientific errors I exposed earlier dun dey fear you? grin

2. If you get 2 heads, accept the challenge na, mah show you shegge again. You dun really suffer for my hand. See as fear full your body. Dude no want mah tear am to pieces again.

I wicked sha.. Anyway, God go help us cheesy
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

Then show your reference
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

Allah says be and it be.

as for Muhammad father's death go and make research. i can't keep wasting my time trying to explain to someone that is deep in hatred.

Wikipedia is not an Islamic source, anybody can edit and write anything there, so any story that contradicts the original history is false:

You don't know anything about Islam, I will teach you so that you can know:

Abdulmuttalib, Muhammad's supposed grandfather married another wife, the same day when Abdullah married Amina.

Abdullah died three months after the wedding, Abdulmuttalib wife's gave birth to Hamza who later was 4 years older than Muhammad, cos Muhammad was born 4 years after Hamza was born despite the fact that Abdullah had died 4 years earlier

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

Go back and learn the history of your religion

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Aboki99(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
So what saith thou now that it was discovered that it was a far right french national that carried out the knife attack?

Karlovich:
Okay Mr apologist, one of the perpetrators gave his name as Brahim, one yelled God is great before the attack. If you are suggesting that the attack is a form of retribution for what happened during Algerian independence then you know nothing about history and I'm sorry to say that you are sick. North Africans invaded southern Europe for centuries in the past, tell me who is punishing the present day North Africans for it. I suppose the old woman and others killed oppressed Algerians during independence
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Niceman12(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
advocatejare:

Wikipedia is not an Islamic source, anybody can edit and write anything there, so any story that contradicts the original history is false:

You don't know anything about Islam, I will teach you so that you can know:

Abdulmuttalib, Muhammad's supposed grandfather married another wife, the same day when Abdullah married Amina.

Abdullah died three months after the wedding, Abdulmuttalib wife's gave birth to Hamza who later was 4 years older than Muhammad, cos Muhammad was born 4 years after Hamza was born despite the fact that Abdullah had died 4 years earlier

I leave you in peace.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Karlovich: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Aboki99:
So what saith thou now that it was discovered that it was a far right french national that carried out the knife attack?

Brahim Aouissaoui, 21 years of age and born in Tunisia is far right French national
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you dun dey fear? Those scientific errors I exposed earlier dun dey fear you? grin

2. If you get 2 heads, accept the challenge na, mah show you shegge again. You dun really suffer for my hand. See as fear full your body. Dude no want mah tear am to pieces again.

I wicked sha.. Anyway, God go help us cheesy
Why should I fear an ignorant soul?
And a hopelessly misguided one at that.
You exposed nothing except your own ignorance.
I've shown you how ignorant you are.
Don't forget. You've still not shown how you arrived at old testament, new testament and final testament grin grin
You have not shown which testament David's "revelations" is cheesy cheesy
It could only be an ignoramus.
Now you want to debate Christianity. Lol
You overestimate your iq really
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why should I fear an ignorant soul?
And a hopelessly misguided one at that.
You exposed nothing except your own ignorance.
I've shown you how ignorant you are.
Don't forget. You've still not shown how you arrived at old testament, new testament and final testament grin grin
You have not shown which testament David's "revelations" is cheesy cheesy
It could only be an ignoramus.
Now you want to debate Christianity. Lol
You overestimate your iq really

My brother, it's well.. Anyway, anytime you get the guts, mah know cheesy
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

I leave you in peace.

Of course you have no choice but to run away when dazed with facts

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, it's well.. Anyway, anytime you get the guts, mah know cheesy
Tie the loose nuts in ya head before talking about guts.
We can have a debate when you show which testament proverbs and lamentations belong to.
Seems you don't fancy Paul in your revelations.
Lol.
Come and show how you arrived at your testaments then we can have a debate on your ignorance to know its depth
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Jdbrasco2: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
abbey621:

Believe what you will but your data does not include the data from this week, I also casted my vote this week. As of now approximately 70% of eligible voters have either voted or mailed their absentee ballots. The gap is overwhelmingly in favor of Biden. I'm not going to dispute or argue about your other points, all I know is with less than 4 days till election, the numbers favors Biden by a huge margin, nobody knows what will happen on election day but the signs ae not good for Trump. All your research from Google does not incorporate this week's data but like I said I'm not going to argue, we will revisit this after November 3rd grin grin.
I did include the recent data. Bro Trump is closing the gap. Even the democrats are screaming about it rt now. I agree dems are leading cos they mostly voted by mail which has proven to be controversial as Trump said due to fraud and partisan mail men dumping Trump's ballots at the trash can. But that's another huge problem that may go to supreme court alongside counting ballots 9days after election day. The dems are also cheating with ineligible voters.

Trump is the only hope not just for America but the world. UK, France and Germany is gone due to political correctness. They have been taken over by radical extremist. America is the only major free country rt now.

I agree the election is close and like you said, let's wait till after the election. Thank you.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Tie the loose nuts in ya head before talking about guts.
We can have a debate when you show which testament proverbs and lamentations belong to.
Seems you don't fancy Paul in your revelations.
Lol.
Come and show how you arrived at your testaments then we can have a debate on your ignorance to know its depth

1. My brother, stop exposing your illiteracy.

Let me repost, since regurgitation is your thing..

Agbegbaorogboye:

Now that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I'll suggest you look for a bible believing church to attend so you can be properly tutored on how to be a good Christian. I pray God illuminates your steps and the Holy Spirit takes control of your heart and remove every evil and debauchery such that you become a new being. Run your race with fear and trembling. Take heed lest you fall into the evil you let behind. May God be with you.

You claimed Mohammed followed logic not I. I'm just calling your attention to the fact that if you said the Bible was corrupted by humans, there's no reason to not assume Mohammed could also have done same since he is also human like the rest of those you accuse. Or is there any reason for those who wrote the Bible to have tampered with it other than to enforce their beliefs through it? Same should go for Mohammed. Besides, what facts did he state exactly. There's nothing that he said that was not more ambiguous than what is already in the Bible in terms of logic.

The Torah is the laws written in Leviticus especially and some parts of Exodus and Deuteronomy. The Torah is not the full Old Testament as we know it. Report to the nearest Church for better info. All the accounts in Genesis are not revelations to Moses but they are the history of the Israelites and Moses himself in his personal relationship with God.
The gospel of Jesus Christ was not a revelation to Jesus. Again these are the facts that show you're not familiar with Christianity. It is an account of the birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ by people like Matthew the tax collector, Mark a disciple, Luke a physician and John also a disciple. It is not a revelation but an eyewitness account about Jesus Christ. That's why i'm telling you that the Quran is simply plagiarism. The Bible was not a message from God or a revelation from any angel. It is an historical books written by both Jews and Gentiles and is an account of God's relationship with people. The people who wrote it were divinely inspired by God to do so for our benefits.
I hope you can see the difference now. While one claims the history of Israelites which already existed thousands of years before he was born was revealed to him, the other is a simple divinely inspired compilation of events in the life of those people. That's why you may see different interpretations of events.

I hope you can see now that your so-called havoc was wrecked from an angle of ignorance. I

1. My brother, your confusion, coupled with lack of comprehension, is your problem. When one refers to the"Old Testament" especially when it has to do with Islamic revelation, it's a general way of referring to "Torah" and the New Testament as "Injil".. Of course, we all know not everything in it, but the portion. I noticed you'll find fault, hence, decided to use the precise terms. (Go through the post you quoted and see them precisely stated) ..Zabur ("Psalms"..) was revealed to David, and it's in your old testament. But to Islam, they are different revelations. And the Injil doesn't refer to the other books and the epistles of Paul, but the messages of Jesus Christ himself. So when you see someone refer to the New Testament to refer to the Injil, they are talking specifically about the message of Christ, and not some other books in the New Testament, like Revelation and the Epistles of Paul and some others. They are just figurative.

For instance, they are grouped like this: The Old Testament, The New Testament, and the Final Testament (the Qur'an).. I hope you got the effect now?

2. You said the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a revelation to Jesus, again, that's from your own myopic perspective. Jesus is divine here.. But in Islam, Jesus is a revered Prophet and the Injil was a revelation to him. Got that? Whether you believe or not proves nothing as NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE.. All your religious beliefs are strictly subjective and should be restricted to that. Attempting to portray yours as objective will fail, because it'll fail all tests.

3. Ignorance? No, you're the ignorant one here who's trying to portray his subjective version as superior. It's not. Your beliefs are different. And so, your argument of Jesus not receiving a message is objectively wrong. You are coming from a myopic angle, like the other religions.

4. Again, get yourself enlightened.

5. I see you regurgitated the plagiarism stuff after my thorough explanation that even subjected the Bible to ridicule. Your trademark. Hahaha.. Oga Vulture! grin

God bless us all.

ContractKiller:
Your blockhead child rapist Arabian prophet plagiarised from the Bible and told big fat lies about Biblical figures by "converting" them to Islam, and you call that respect.

Well, everyone is entitled to how they choose to manifest their own stupidity. But as for us Christians, we take it very seriously when our Saviour is slandered by morons who tell lies about Him.

My brother, plagiarize from the Bible? Let me shock you.. Where there is a similarity between the Bible and the Quran, the Qur'an version appears logical and consistent.

So are you saying Prophet Muhammad copied the good parts from the Bible and left the bad ones? If so, isn't that a miracle, for Mohammed to select the best?

1. Let's start with the creation story. The Bible says the Earth was created in 6 days.. We know it's literal because of the use of "there was evening and there was morning".. This is unscientific.

The Quran on the other hand didn't use that evening stuff, rather used Ayyaams, which can mean day and epoch, which means a long period of time. This is scientific. Unless you want to tell me Mohammed smartly omitted the night and day of the Bible and used Ayyaams instead. Lol. But some Christians argue the day is epoch, like the Islamic version. But even if we accept this, there'll be problems below.. Read further..

Second, Genesis says the Sun and the Moon on the 4th day. This is unscientific because the Sun existed long before the Earth, moon, which were created from the star particles. The Star, which is the Sun, is first formed. Billions of years after, the planet is formed. But the Bible says they were all formed on the 4th day.

Now to make matters worse, the Bible says vegetation like grasses, trees, plants, etc was created on the 3rd DAY before the Sun.. Lol.. How photosynthesis happen? grin This is awfully unscientific.. Now, for those who argue that the day is like epoch, it means plants existed thousands of years before the Sun was created. So very unscientific. Whichever way you look at it..

However, the Qur'an cleverly omitted these issues. No chronological order, which was smart. So are you telling me that Prophet Muhammad intelligently omitted the errors from the Bible while copying? Isn't that a Miracle? Lol..

There are also many differences like the Angelic beings, the Jinn, the status of Satan.. Fallen Angel or Jinn? Do Angels have free will? Qur'an is clear. Angels don't have. Satan is a Jinn, Jinns, like humans, have free will.

But there's a contradiction in the Bible. Do Angels have free will. Some say no. Yet, Lucifer and other fallen Angels had the free will to rebel against God. If you say they do have free will, it means more Angels are likely to sin in the future.

Too many differences. No time to start listing.

Lastly, go through all my comments, including the one on Front page, and read more..

You guys should get yourselves educated.

God bless us all.

Agbegbaorogboye:

This is where you usually confuse yourself. The subject of the quote was plagiarism not which is consistent with science between the Bible and Quran. But see how you confused and muddled up the issue.
What you needed to do in the defence of your Quran was to prove it was not plagiarized from the Bible. But instead you agreed that it was indeed plagiarized but then went on to prove to yourself that's it's a better edited form of the Bible.
It's same with when Buhari plagiarized Obama's speech. It could be argued that he used it better but that does not make it not plagiarized.
Learn to understand and dissect issues appropriately instead of muddling things up.
This is without prejudice to the obvious flaws in your argument anyway.

1. My brother, you missed it because you are ignorant. If you were smart, you'd understand that the point dismissed the lies that the Qur'an copied the Bible. How would the Qur'an copy and change the wrong things? You also fail to understand that the Qur'an is not rejecting the fact that the old testament and new testament were revealed to Moses and Jesus respectively. The gist is that both have been corrupted by humans, hence, the revelation of the last and final message, the Qur'an. So it's natural that some things will look familiar, because it's same God, same messengers, just that the previous revelations were corrupted.

Now my point further proves that, as the errors were intelligently omitted.

Try to read and comprehend before commenting.

God bless us all.

Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok. So you believe the Quran is the true word of God and the Bible is not?
This thing is simple. The Quran was written by Muhammad after he came in contact with Christians and Jews. That's a known fact. Since you have been using science to decide which is better between both books, how come you don't take that simple scientific fact into consideration but suddenly, the Quran is now a divinely inspired text. Is it not possible Muhammad after reading the bible and Jewish scrolls decided to employ logic as you are also doing right now. This shows again how you muddle things up. Stay one place. Is the Bible/Quran a divinely inspired text of God's miraculous deed or is it a compilation of God's scientific activities?
The Bible explicitly states that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. His ways are not our ways. If God is to be validated by science, then it removes his superiority and His essence of being the Supreme.

FYI, the New Testament was not revealed to Jesus. Rather it starts with an account of the life of Jesus by those who came in contact with him and ends with his revelation to John the Elder.
Same also, the Old Testament was not revealed to Moses. Moses wrote the first five books only. The Old Testament is a detailed narration of God's interaction with His chosen race, the Israelites.
These shows that you're not a Christian. Every Christian knows the Bible is not a revelation like the Quran claims to be. Instead it is a compilation by divinely inspired writers.
So there you go. You can see which is plagiarized now.

1. My brother, asking whether I believe the Qur'an is the true word of God or the Bible is nonsense because I am speaking from the Muslim point of view. If you are too ignorant to defend the Bible is none of my business. However, you need to see me defend the Bible and the message of my Lord and Personal savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

2. Mohammed decides to employ logic? Really? An untutored man, with no sound knowledge, employ logic to state facts before the mainstream scientists came to know about? You are funny.

3. Again, you are confused. Speaking from the Muslim perspective and not from the Christian perspective, which, again, is proof that Mohammed couldn't have copied. The logic given makes sense. Whether you accept it or not changes absolutely nothing. The Torah was revealed to Moses, the Injil(gospel) to Jesus. And the Quran says many other messages were revealed throughout history. That it doesn't align with your own subjective religion doesn't mean the Qur'an is wrong. And from a neutral perspective, doesn't mean both are right. Lol..

4. Lastly, another confusion. Not a Christian? That's your headache.

5. See how I wreak havoc on the supposed Christians. Me wey be Christian fa. You guys really did a terrible job to Christianity. Really ashamed of you all.. I wonder wetin Muslims go do una.

God bless us all.

Agbegbaorogboye:

I already told you that nothing about you depicts Christianity. You're just dancing around. Your ignorance of Christianity is very obvious. What does being a Christian mean? It means to believe in and follow the teachings of Christ. Anyone who goes out of that is not a Christian. Gnostics believe in texts which are nothing less than fables which is why they were denounced as non-Christians. From everything that is known about the life of Christ, he was not married. Claiming he was married alone is enough to show you don't accept him nor accept his ministry. Anyone who does not accept Christ is not a Christian even if they go about claiming to be one. By their fruits you shall know them so says Jesus himself. So, just as a fake prophet will claim to be sent by God, what he professes and believes is what will show whether he is real or not. The name Christian and church was not coined by the believers. It was by non-believers. Go and learn about Christianity before you begin thinking anyone can claim Christianity and be accepted as such just cause he said it.

Jesus did not say we should wait for the judgment day to know true Christians. As many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God. If you abide in my word, you are my disciples. So I suggest you stop thinking Christianity is live and let live. Rather, it's about what you believe and profess.

I brought up the Satanist aspect so you can know that having a building designated church does not make you a Christian. It is what you profess that makes you one. If you say Jesus was in an extra-marital affair while he condemned adultery, it means you say he is a liar and the only liar in the Bible is the devil not Jesus. So you can see that anyone can claim to be anything and use any terminology that pleases them to define themselves. But true Christians believe in the purity of Christ and his divinity as well. Get that fact straight.

You are the imposter who needs to quit your impersonation. Same you did claiming patriot till I unmasked you. You have also been unmasked tonight as un-christianlike. I suggest you live with it as you learned to live with being a political hireling no matter how painful it may be.

1. My brother, again, your definition of Christianity doesn't dismiss Jehovah's Witnesses and the Gnostic Christians. Your idea of Christianity is clearly restricted to your limited knowledge of historical facts and the scriptures.

Which "books" are you banking on? The new testament epistles that have been dismissed by scholars as Pseudepigrapha(fake scriptures)? There are loads of scriptures in the Bible that have been dismissed as FAKE by eminent Christian scholars.

By the way, do you know how the Bible came to be? So who are you to tell which sect is following the authentic scriptures and the fake? It was ordinary Christians like us that decided which book formed the canon around 400 AD and which doesn't.

Which scriptures are you referring to? The one filled with inconsistencies and scientific errors? The ones that are becoming pooh-poohed of recent? And apocryphal disagreements? Brother, you have no right to attack the scriptures of the gnostic as "fable" as the entire Bible itself is filled with embarrassing contradictions, starting from the book of Genesis.

And there's the issue of plagiarism, zoroastrianism interference and other stuff.. There are also the Canaanite influence and co.

I don't really want to do this, as I have the capacity to tear the "facts" you think you know to pieces.

Attacking other sects when yours is on fire, lmao.

2. Your Satanism point is entirely pointless as BUILDING doesn't define ones beliefs. You goofed BIG TIME on this, and let it be. Not that anyone in the Church of Satan has claimed to be Christian. So baseless!

3. Imposter? I am a Christian, but I read widely. I am not a sheep that just reads what someone says and follow. I am interested in comparative religion, that's why it appeared I was a Muslim because I was defending Muslim. Trust me, you'll be shocked when you see me oppose Islam.

So stop regurgitating same thing over and over again..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, stop exposing your illiteracy.

Let me repost, since regurgitation is your thing..

1. My brother, your confusion, coupled with lack of comprehension, is your problem. When one refers to the"Old Testament" especially when it has to do with Islamic revelation, it's a general way of referring to "Torah" and the New Testament as "Injil".. Of course, we all know not everything in it, but the portion. I noticed you'll find fault, hence, decided to use the precise terms. (Go through the post you quoted and see them precisely stated) ..Zabur ("Psalms"..) was revealed to David, and it's in your old testament. But to Islam, they are different revelations. And the Injil doesn't refer to the other books and the epistles of Paul, but the messages of Jesus Christ himself. So when you see someone refer to the New Testament to refer to the Injil, they are talking specifically about the message of Christ, and not some other books in the New Testament, like Revelation and the Epistles of Paul and some others. They are just figurative.

For instance, they are grouped like this: The Old Testament, The New Testament, and the Final Testament (the Qur'an).. I hope you got the effect now?

2. You said the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a revelation to Jesus, again, that's from your own myopic perspective. Jesus is divine here.. But in Islam, Jesus is a revered Prophet and the Injil was a revelation to him. Got that? Whether you believe or not proves nothing as NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE.. All your religious beliefs are strictly subjective and should be restricted to that. Attempting to portray yours as objective will fail, because it'll fail all tests.

3. Ignorance? No, you're the ignorant one here who's trying to portray his subjective version as superior. It's not. Your beliefs are different. And so, your argument of Jesus not receiving a message is objectively wrong. You are coming from a myopic angle, like the other religions.

4. Again, get yourself enlightened.

5. I see you regurgitated the plagiarism stuff after my thorough explanation that even subjected the Bible to ridicule. Your trademark. Hahaha.. Oga Vulture! grin

God bless us all.

My brother, plagiarize from the Bible? Let me shock you.. Where there is a similarity between the Bible and the Quran, the Qur'an version appears logical and consistent.

So are you saying Prophet Muhammad copied the good parts from the Bible and left the bad ones? If so, isn't that a miracle, for Mohammed to select the best?

1. Let's start with the creation story. The Bible says the Earth was created in 6 days.. We know it's literal because of the use of "there was evening and there was morning".. This is unscientific.

The Quran on the other hand didn't use that evening stuff, rather used Ayyaams, which can mean day and epoch, which means a long period of time. This is scientific. Unless you want to tell me Mohammed smartly omitted the night and day of the Bible and used Ayyaams instead. Lol. But some Christians argue the day is epoch, like the Islamic version. But even if we accept this, there'll be problems below.. Read further..

Second, Genesis says the Sun and the Moon on the 4th day. This is unscientific because the Sun existed long before the Earth, moon, which were created from the star particles. The Star, which is the Sun, is first formed. Billions of years after, the planet is formed. But the Bible says they were all formed on the 4th day.

Now to make matters worse, the Bible says vegetation like grasses, trees, plants, etc was created on the 3rd DAY before the Sun.. Lol.. How photosynthesis happen? grin This is awfully unscientific.. Now, for those who argue that the day is like epoch, it means plants existed thousands of years before the Sun was created. So very unscientific. Whichever way you look at it..

However, the Qur'an cleverly omitted these issues. No chronological order, which was smart. So are you telling me that Prophet Muhammad intelligently omitted the errors from the Bible while copying? Isn't that a Miracle? Lol..

There are also many differences like the Angelic beings, the Jinn, the status of Satan.. Fallen Angel or Jinn? Do Angels have free will? Qur'an is clear. Angels don't have. Satan is a Jinn, Jinns, like humans, have free will.

But there's a contradiction in the Bible. Do Angels have free will. Some say no. Yet, Lucifer and other fallen Angels had the free will to rebel against God. If you say they do have free will, it means more Angels are likely to sin in the future.

Too many differences. No time to start listing.

Lastly, go through all my comments, including the one on Front page, and read more..

You guys should get yourselves educated.

God bless us all.

1. My brother, you missed it because you are ignorant. If you were smart, you'd understand that the point dismissed the lies that the Qur'an copied the Bible. How would the Qur'an copy and change the wrong things? You also fail to understand that the Qur'an is not rejecting the fact that the old testament and new testament were revealed to Moses and Jesus respectively. The gist is that both have been corrupted by humans, hence, the revelation of the last and final message, the Qur'an. So it's natural that some things will look familiar, because it's same God, same messengers, just that the previous revelations were corrupted.

Now my point further proves that, as the errors were intelligently omitted.

Try to read and comprehend before commenting.

God bless us all.

1. My brother, again, your definition of Christianity doesn't dismiss Jehovah's Witnesses and the Gnostic Christians. Your idea of Christianity is clearly restricted to your limited knowledge of historical facts and the scriptures.

Which "books" are you banking on? The new testament epistles that have been dismissed by scholars as Pseudepigrapha(fake scriptures)? There are loads of scriptures in the Bible that have been dismissed as FAKE by eminent Christian scholars.

By the way, do you know how the Bible came to be? So who are you to tell which sect is following the authentic scriptures and the fake? It was ordinary Christians like us that decided which book formed the canon around 400 AD and which doesn't.

Which scriptures are you referring to? The one filled with inconsistencies and scientific errors? The ones that are becoming pooh-poohed of recent? And apocryphal disagreements? Brother, you have no right to attack the scriptures of the gnostic as "fable" as the entire Bible itself is filled with embarrassing contradictions, starting from the book of Genesis.

And there's the issue of plagiarism, zoroastrianism interference and other stuff.. There are also the Canaanite influence and co.

I don't really want to do this, as I have the capacity to tear the "facts" you think you know to pieces.

Attacking other sects when yours is on fire, lmao.

2. Your Satanism point is entirely pointless as BUILDING doesn't define ones beliefs. You goofed BIG TIME on this, and let it be. Not that anyone in the Church of Satan has claimed to be Christian. So baseless!

3. Imposter? I am a Christian, but I read widely. I am not a sheep that just reads what someone says and follow. I am interested in comparative religion, that's why it appeared I was a Muslim because I was defending Muslim. Trust me, you'll be shocked when you see me oppose Islam.

So stop regurgitating same thing over and over again..
What exactly is the aim of this long post?
Are you on drugs again?
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What exactly is the aim of this long post?
Are you on drugs again?

My brother, read it. I can't be repeating myself.

God bless us.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, read it. I can't be repeating myself.

God bless us.
Who asked you to repeat the nonsense you wrote which had been debunked?
Are you so lacking in intelligence?
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by egobetatoday: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
kutashi:

Go and read about crusade and you will understand which religion killed most! Do you know some people were converted from their religion to get formal education in Nigeria and this people are now turned to destroyed their initial religion! That's terrorism in another garment!

I think you should read more and be well informed before making any statement! Look at you calling me a killer! If I call you Killer now, you will start barking like a dog now! Just read Mathew 19:19 and you will be in peace!

Pls call me a killer. I can assure you that I won't behead you like YOU WILL DO. I am a christian, Christ taught us to love, not behead.
You can't get me worked up even if you give me the highest insult ever known to man. Only muslims get worked up to the extent of beheading. Christian's have a peace that surpasses all understanding within them how do you expect us to kill just because of any g.ay Jesus movie or the denigration of Jesus in the movie Da Vinci code . You think your religion is the only one that has been blasphemed? Go read about the gay Jesus movieband the Da Vinci code. Do you know why Christian's are so calm with all the blasphemy? It is because we have a hope beyond this world, a world that is passing away. A world that was destroyed by God during the time of Noah, and will still be destroyed by God on the last day. Why do you think muslims only ambition and achievement is to dominate the world? It is because Muslims belong to the world and will be destroyed together with the world on the last day. Keep establishing yourselves in the world, behead pple and subjugate them,. One day, Jesus will come and take his people. Make no mistake, every beheader or supporter of beheading will not be there except they repent.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Who asked you to repeat the nonsense you wrote which had been debunked?
Are you so lacking in intelligence?

My brother, repost it.. I go transfer you 50k right now if you do.. Lemme see it.. hahaha . The daftest member on Nairaland.. grin grin

Make I see how you go regurgitate same thing now I dun repost.

That's the problem with daft people. When nothing to argue, they begin to repeat previous allegations that have been answered beyond reasonable doubt, just to "appear to have something to say"..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by maybet081: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The title is better..

May God help us all.

This is Evil..

"Islam"? "cancer"? "Islamic terrorism?" Why drag Islam into this, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..
I
May God help humanity.
Islam holy book may not direct outright terrorism but encouraged hatred and discrimination against Jews and Christian's that's the fruit the world is reaping today

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.