Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt (56958 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by bewla(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world
And a case for dose who never learn before committing on other
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2020
maybet081:
Islam holy book may not direct outright terrorism but encouraged hatred and discrimination against Jews and Christian's that's the fruit the world is reaping today

My brother, welcome. Please read my helpful comments on this thread cheesy
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, repost it.. I go transfer you 50k right now if you do.. Lemme see it.. hahaha . The daftest member on Nairaland.. grin grin

Make I see how you go regurgitate same thing now I dun repost.

That's the problem with daft people. When nothing to argue, they begin to repeat previous allegations that have been answered beyond reasonable doubt, just to "appear to have something to say"..
You have 50k?
You wey poor pass church rat?
Abeg carry your nonsense comot my front.
Craze Man. Your very low iq can't do better than you're already doing which I'm not surprised.
Previous allegation that you fluffed in answering.
Mr old, new and final testament grin grin
That stupidity got me laughing anytime I remember it.
You're the biggest joke ever. Even Hitler will laugh at your stupidity.
You should release the full classification let us learn from your deep well of ignorance grin grin
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You have 50k?
You wey poor pass church rat?
Abeg carry your nonsense comot my front.
Craze Man. Your very low iq can't do better than you're already doing which I'm not surprised.
Previous allegation that you fluffed in answering.
Mr old, new and final testament grin grin
That stupidity got me laughing anytime I remember it.
You're the biggest joke ever. Even Hitler will laugh at your stupidity.
You should release the full classification let us learn from your deep well of ignorance grin grin

Okay, I will take this for a NO.. You've nothing to say. Enjoy, my brother..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Okay, I will take this for a NO.. You've nothing to say. Enjoy, my brother..
Take this for a big furck you, you bloody senseless goat.
When you finish ass licking Buhari, Mohammad and all Muslims with your comparative tongue, you can use your 50naira to wash your dirty mouth.
You think you can deceive anyone?
Your poverty is well known in this forum. You're just in love with your oppressors like a masochist.
Run off into dirt like the pig you are
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Modarun(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Karlovich:
Another one from the fools that abandoned their original shithole countries due to unrest and at the same are unwilling to abide by the laws and enjoy the freedom of their new country. Maybe Europe and other first world countries should stop accepting them. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE should start accepting them. Woke EU countries should better wake the f**k up
Europe is gone already they just don't even know it. Some of those seeking refuge there ate not vulnerable or wanting a better life, its a jihad, there is a prophecy in Islam that one day Islam will rule the world, these European countries are too stupid to see it. The only countries that understand this threat very well is, Israel, China, Russia, Angola and India.
Take a good look at those seeking asylum, fit able bodied emn. The plan is, dorminate and over run Europe by whatever means, by marriage, mass childbirth, indoctrination or finally economic blacmail or terror.
Just like Russian funded billionaire spies are used to push the interest of Russia, the Arabian billionaires use their billions to fund the advancement of Islam, dying churches are bought and paid for, Imams are funded and paid to indoctrinate lost and young Europeans who dont have much background. Could you believe there are areas even the Police cant access in France? women are attacked or killed for dating none muslims. The thing is, why run to another mans country and then want him to change his culture and history for yours? you know they like eating pigs, don't regard or respect your religion and finally a free country. Why go dine with the i infidel when you can stay in your paradise? Macron is the devil, the French are demons, so why run to the devils home when you can stay back and enjoy your saintly paradise countries?
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Take this for a big furck you, you bloody senseless goat.
When you finish ass licking Buhari, Mohammad and all Muslims with your comparative tongue, you can use your 50naira to wash your dirty mouth.
You think you can deceive anyone?
Your poverty is well known in this forum. You're just in love with your oppressors like a masochist.
Run off into dirt like the pig you are

Okay, my brother. God bless you. Enjoy, and goodbye. cheesy
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Okay, my brother. God bless you. Enjoy, and goodbye. cheesy
God needs to give you a functioning brain that's what you need.
The present one is an embarrassment!!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Karlovich: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Modarun:

Europe is gone already they just don't even know it. Some of those seeking refuge there ate not vulnerable or wanting a better life, its a jihad, there is a prophecy in Islam that one day Islam will rule the world, these European countries are too stupid to see it. The only countries that understand this threat very well is, Israel, China, Russia, Angola and India.
Take a good look at those seeking asylum, fit able bodied emn. The plan is, dorminate and over run Europe by whatever means, by marriage, mass childbirth, indoctrination or finally economic blacmail or terror.
Just like Russian funded billionaire spies are used to push the interest of Russia, the Arabian billionaires use their billions to fund the advancement of Islam, dying churches are bought and paid for, Imams are funded and paid to indoctrinate lost and young Europeans who dont have much background. Could you believe there are areas even the Police cant access in France? women are attacked or killed for dating none muslims. The thing is, why run to another mans country and then want him to change his culture and history for yours? you know they like eating pigs, don't regard or respect your religion and finally a free country. Why go dine with the i infidel when you can stay in your paradise? Macron is the devil, the French are demons, so why run to the devils home when you can stay back and enjoy your saintly paradise countries?
Exactly my thought, they run away from their hellhole but still refuse to integrate in their new country.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Show just one evidence that KKK killed in the name of Jesus. You don't need lies to defend your terrorists

You must be reading my responses to respond and not to understand my point of view. Please refer to a place where I supposedly defended terrorism..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

You must be reading my responses to respond and not to understand my point of view. Please refer to a place where I supposedly defended terrorism..
When you say we should not criticize terrorism because we also have terrorists according to you. Are you not excusing terrorism so?
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

When you say we should not criticize terrorism because we also have terrorists according to you. Are you not excusing terrorism so?

Haa, I said that? You must have misconstrued my messages. Please point out where I supposedly said that..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

Stop trying to justify an unjustifiable point man. They all killed in the name of Christianity. They quote the Bible and to justify what they did, including the catholic crusaders Holy war..

Hey man just stop the dirty game please, as I am not ready for it. I think what you are trying to do is to eat your cake and still have it. You find it easy and enjoyable to damn other people's faiths, but you perceive yours as untouchable and inherently peaceful.

Like I said no religion is inherently violent, certain people within that religion can make it one. So it is better we call evil what it is and address it as such and stop this sentiment of trying to attach it to a religion, gender or race. That won't work!

#PeaceOut

abdullahi45:

Haa, I said that? You must have misconstrued my messages. Please point out where I supposedly said that..
Here you go
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Here you go

Read and understand this man

"Like I said no religion is inherently violent, certain people within that religion can make it one. So it is better we call evil what it is and address it as such and stop this sentiment of trying to attach it to a religion, gender or race. That won't work!"
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

Read and understand this man

"Like I said no religion is inherently violent, certain people within that religion can make it one. So it is better we call evil what it is and address it as such and stop this sentiment of trying to attach it to a religion, gender or race. That won't work!"
Not that, this

Stop trying to justify an unjustifiable point man. They all killed in the name of Christianity. They quote the Bible and to justify what they did, including the catholic crusaders Holy war..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Not that, this

I said they justified acts using the Bible. Does that mean I am in support or defending it?

My point, put simply, is crime in any of its form is evil, must be regarded as such, and dealt with accordingly without any religious, racial or gender prejudices or sentiments...
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

I said they justified acts using the Bible. Does that mean I am in support or defending it?

My point, put simply, is crime in any of its form is evil, must be regarded as such, and dealt with accordingly without any religious, racial or gender prejudices or sentiments...
First, KKK never justified their acts using the Bible neither did they claim to be fighting for God or sent by Jesus. They were white supremacists.
By saying terrorism also exists in Christianity, you are saying we shouldn't complain since we've had our own share of terrorists.
Islamic terrorism is a global concern presently. All hands should be on deck to eradicate it not to ascribe some status of misguided to them.
The people in the best position to wage war against it are the Muslims themselves.
But somehow, they always manage to attack Christianity anytime the subject comes up.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

First, KKK never justified their acts using the Bible neither did they claim to be fighting for God or sent by Jesus. They were white supremacists.
By saying terrorism also exists in Christianity, you are saying we shouldn't complain since we've had our own share of terrorists.
Islamic terrorism is a global concern presently. All hands should be on deck to eradicate it not to ascribe some status of misguided to them.
The people in the best position to wage war against it are the Muslims themselves.
But somehow, they always manage to attack Christianity anytime the subject comes up.

You are still insistent on playing the holier-than-thou game, which I don't think makes sense. What about the catholic crusaders, I suppose there were white supremacists as well. Even though KKK were observing white-supremacy and killing black people, they were actually motivated by Christianity and all of them were white Christians..

You are still misquoting me, my point is no religion is inherently evil, some observants can be, so terrorism should be regarded as it is. I mean, why blame a whole religion because of the excesses of less than 0.0001%?

Terrorism is a global concern and should be addressed appropriately. Trying to associate it to a particular religion says a lot about your bias. White supremacists are also Muslims, I suppose. Those Muslims killed in ChurchChrist, New Zealand, were also killed by Muslims right?

Yeah, I agree all hands must be on deck in a bid to eradicate all forms of terrorism..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

You are still insistent on playing the holier-than-thou game, which I don't think makes sense. What about the catholic crusaders, I suppose there were white supremacists as well. Even though KKK were observing white-supremacy and killing black people, they were actually motivated by Christianity and all of them were white Christians..

You are still misquoting me, my point is no religion is inherently evil, some observants can be, so terrorism should be regarded as it is. I mean, why blame a whole religion because of the excesses of less than 0.0001%?

Terrorism is a global concern and should be addressed appropriately. Trying to associate it to a particular religion says a lot about your bias. White supremacists are also Muslims, I suppose. Those Muslims killed in ChurchChrist, New Zealand, were also killed by Muslims right?

Yeah, I agree all hands must be on deck in a bid to eradicate all forms of terrorism..
Catholic crusaders was in response to the violent capture of mainly Catholic states by Muslims and some protestants. Go and check the history.
KKK killed not only blacks but also white Catholic and Jews. I have asked you to show me one place where KKK said they were sent by God or fighting for God or Jesus. Their aims were mainly political and racial not religious.
Compare that with BH who are fighting to institute Sharia throughout Nigeria, Dan Fodio who wanted to dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean through jihad.
Bin Laden and co who referred to Western nations as infidels who deserve to be destroyed.
It's easy to spot religious themes here with copious base from Quranic scriptures.
The Christchurch attack was carried out by an atheist so I don't see how that has anything to do with a Christian.
Just as I told you, it's Muslims who can fight Islamic terrorism ideology but as long as they're making excuses for the terrorists, then it's a tacit support and that means a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Catholic crusaders was in response to the violent capture of mainly Catholic states by Muslims and some protestants. Go and check the history.
KKK killed not only blacks but also white Catholic and Jews. I have asked you to show me one place where KKK said they were sent by God or fighting for God or Jesus. Their aims were mainly political and racial not religious.
Compare that with BH who are fighting to institute Sharia throughout Nigeria, Dan Fodio who wanted to dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean through jihad.
Bin Laden and co who referred to Western nations as infidels who deserve to be destroyed.
It's easy to spot religious themes here with copious base from Quranic scriptures.
The Christchurch attack was carried out by an atheist so I don't see how that has anything to do with a Christian.
Just as I told you, it's Muslims who can fight Islamic terrorism ideology but as long as they're making excuses for the terrorists, then it's a tacit support and that means a long way to go.

Your exoneration approach won't work. No, KKK and crusaders fought for religious purpose. I know they had other reasons objectives too. But they were Christians that was certain.

BH kills Muslims as well in addition to other evil they perpetrate. Does that not tell you that their agenda is beyond a religious one. So I ask you if they are truly Muslims as you say why do they kill fellow Muslims? Boko Haram agenda is more political than religious as we see today. And they do not represent Islam.

The ISIS in Iraq and Syria were manufactured by the US themselves just to create instability in order to fulfill their objectives. So this too was more politically motivated...

Similar thing was seen in Libya, when US manufacture some indigenous groups in order to fight and defeat Gaddafi. Those groups are still there today perpetrating all sort of evil. Tomorrow would you say they are religiously motivated?

No one is making excuses for any terrorist, terrorism is evil and they should be fought and defeated collectively as such!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

Your exoneration approach won't work. No, KKK and crusaders fought for religious purpose. I know they had other reasons objectives too. But they were Christians that was certain.

BH kills Muslims as well in addition to other evil they perpetrate. Does that not tell you that their agenda is beyond a religious one. So I ask you if they are truly Muslims as you say why do they kill fellow Muslims? Boko Haram agenda is more political than religious as we see today. And they do not represent Islam.

The ISIS in Iraq and Syria were manufactured by the US themselves just to create instability in order to fulfill their objectives. So this too was more politically motivated...

Similar thing was seen in Libya, when US manufacture some indigenous groups in order to fight and defeat Gaddafi. Those groups are still there today perpetrating all sort of evil. Tomorrow would you say they are religiously motivated?

No one is making excuses for any terrorist, terrorism is evil and they should be fought and defeated collectively as such!
Can you mention the religious purpose KKK had?
Most were protestants because protestants were the majority in the US but they were never fighting for any Protestant ideology or looking to entrench a particular religious agenda in the US.
If you have evidence to the contrary let me know.
Most Niger Delta militants were Christian. Does that make their agitations a religious agenda?
BH have said they intend to spread Sharia throughout Nigeria. If you know what other political purpose they espouse, let me know.
They kill Muslims because they believe such Muslims are not Muslims enough. I think you should get acquainted with BH before you analyse them.
The Isis started in 1999. So, stop the propaganda of the US started it to destabilise the middle East. That's a blatant lie. Like BH, they intend to impose Sharia on the middle East and throughout the world which is why they linked up with BH in 2017.
Stop falling for the default of blaming the US for terrorism in Islam. US is a majority Christian country. So if Muslims allow themselves to be used by a Christian country to give Islam a bad name, then Islam should check where it's losing it.
Like I said, equating terrorists with white nationalists and giving white nationalists religious colours to normalise BH activities is tacit support for them.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Can you mention the religious purpose KKK had?
Most were protestants because protestants were the majority in the US but they were never fighting for any Protestant ideology or looking to entrench a particular religious agenda in the US.
If you have evidence to the contrary let me know.
Most Niger Delta militants were Christian. Does that make their agitations a religious agenda?
BH have said they intend to spread Sharia throughout Nigeria. If you know what other political purpose they espouse, let me know.
They kill Muslims because they believe such Muslims are not Muslims enough. I think you should get acquainted with BH before you analyse them.
The Isis started in 1999. So, stop the propaganda of the US started it to destabilise the middle East. That's a blatant lie. Like BH, they intend to impose Sharia on the middle East and throughout the world which is why they linked up with BH in 2017.
Stop falling for the default of blaming the US for terrorism in Islam. US is a majority Christian country. So if Muslims allow themselves to be used by a Christian country to give Islam a bad name, then Islam should check where it's losing it.
Like I said, equating terrorists with white nationalists and giving white nationalists religious colours to normalise BH activities is tacit support for them.

Look I am not trying to justify BH activities, nor am I defending terrorism in any of its kind, never will I. But one thing I would never agree to is you defining Islam by the extremism and excessiveness of some less than 0.001% Muslims. The same way I can't define all Christians just because of the past excesses of crusaders!

Terrorism is a global threat and can only be defeated collectively. All these blame games won't work.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:36am On Nov 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

Look I am not trying to justify BH activities, nor am I defending terrorism in any of its kind, never will I. But one thing I would never agree to is you defining Islam by the extremism and excessiveness of some less than 0.001% Muslims. The same way I can't define all Christians just because of the past excesses of crusaders!

Terrorism is a global threat and can only be defeated collectively. All these blame games won't work.
I have not defined Islam as terrorism or extremism. But to the extent that the non-extremists in Islam start looking for terrorism in other religion in a bid to defend theirs, it is to that extent that they are complicit.
If you notice, I said Muslims who do not subscribe to terrorist ideology have the responsibility to do the house cleaning for Islam.
But if those Muslims start accusing others of having had terrorists instead of facing the onerous task of cleaning up Islam, then they support the terrorists.
For example, the knife attack is bad and un-islamic. Simple. Let it stop there. Let that message sink in first. But the moment you add insulting the prophet attracts things like this, then you're looking to subtly use the terrorist act to threaten onlookers about how they treat your prophet.
In doing that, you have weaponized terrorism and any aspiring terrorist will be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by kutashi: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2020
egobetatoday:

Pls call me a killer. I can assure you that I won't behead you like YOU WILL DO. I am a christian, Christ taught us to love,
Do you know why Christian's are so calm with all the blasphemy?
Why do you think muslims only ambition and achievement is to dominate the world?
One day, Jesus will come and take his people. Make no mistake, every beheader or supporter of beheading will not be there except they repent.
What Sort of stupidity is affecting your life? You think I will behead you but claiming you loved me! Look at how foolish you are?

Secondly, do you know christians are among the cast of the films and even involved in the production? And you couldn't respond because of what Micheal hart said! That your statement is what he put forward when he was challenged! Read up on that so you won't waste time defending a religion you don't even know about!

Lastly, yes! Jesus is coming back but as a muslim and will not even look at your direction except you repent if you're ever alife! Jesus was neither cruxified nor killed but ascended by Allah!
So care about yourself not me!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by kutashi: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

Why are you disturbing yourself?
(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ ۝ خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰۤ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِمۡ غِشَـٰوَةࣱۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِیمࣱ)
[Surah Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by egobetatoday: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
kutashi:

What Sort of stupidity is affecting your life? You think I will behead you but claiming you loved me! Look at how foolish you are?

Secondly, do you know christians are among the cast of the films and even involved in the production? And you couldn't respond because of what Micheal hart said! That your statement is what he put forward when he was challenged! Read up on that so you won't waste time defending a religion you don't even know about!

Lastly, yes! Jesus is coming back but as a muslim and will not even look at your direction except you repent if you're ever alife! Jesus was neither cruxified nor killed but ascended by Allah!

what brought about stupidity etc? why are muslims very fast to insult and behead? is it because they don't have the spirit of God in them but the spirit of allah? The spirit of God makes one calm in the face of provocation. I dont blame u all. Christians can be among the producers and cast it doesn't matter. Jesus said his followers will be differentiated from others by doing his will. There are therefore CHRISTIANS who do the will of Jesus and God who sent him, and another set of Christian's whose relationship with Jesus is just through birth by christian parents. Also, Jesus who didnt practise any religion on earth was a muslim? It is very conspicuous that Jesus practised no religion but the lies of muslims say he was a Muslim. Jesus was neither a Jew or Christian. He came to show the road to heaven which he pointed out to be RIGHTEOUSNESS. Anything apart from RIGHTEOUSNESS will not make heaven even if they are the fastest growing religion. Have you noticed that the TRUTH always have few supporters? That's it. I assure you that the jesus that will be a muslim is a killer, child molester, a lover of plenty women, a warrior in physical battles going to several wars and finally dieing and not knowing whether he will be in heaven or hell.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by kutashi: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2020
egobetatoday:

what brought about stupidity etc? why are muslims very fast to insult and behead? is it because they don't have the spirit of God in them but the spirit of allah? The spirit of God makes one calm in the face of provocation. I dont blame u all. Christians can be among the producers and cast it doesn't matter. Jesus said his followers will be differentiated from others by doing his will. There are therefore CHRISTIANS who do the will of Jesus and God who sent him, and another set of Christian's whose relationship with Jesus is just through birth by christian parents. Also, Jesus who didnt practise any religion on earth was a muslim? It is very conspicuous that Jesus practised no religion but the lies of muslims say he was a Muslim. Jesus was neither a Jew or Christian. He came to show the road to heaven which he pointed out to be RIGHTEOUSNESS. Anything apart from RIGHTEOUSNESS will not make heaven even if they are the fastest growing religion. Have you noticed that the TRUTH always have few supporters? That's it. I assure you that the jesus that will be a muslim is a killer, child molester, a lover of plenty women, a warrior in physical battles going to several wars and finally dieing and not knowing whether he will be in heaven or hell.

So telling me I will behead you, child molester etc is a compliment and that's best manner your Christianity taught you?! And you're quick to pointed out I was insulting because your hypocrisy level rotates 360 degree! Can you now agree how stupid you are? I've known you guys to be confirmed hypocrite! You tagged me worst, I tagged you bad but you're quick to crying wolf! What a complete display of hypocrisy!

If prophet Issa (Jesus) A. S didn't practice any religion and was neither Jew nor Christian, why are you a Christian? And who brought you Christianity?

All of you Christian ranging from follower to leader are always confused about your religion! You guys find it difficult to understand the religion you practiced because it's a complete confusion! Which bible are you reading? Old Testament, KJV, New Testament or...or... You know I can count 20 pieces containing different chapter and different verses! How many are the commandments now? 10 or 20?
Ponder on my arguments and points I put forward if you really want make even and heaven!

Some of you will say Jesus is Lord! I always ask who gave his only begotten son as stated in John 3:16. Immediately, they will be in confusion looking for answer and trying to explain what they don't know!
Ponder on my arguments and points I put forward if you really want make even and heaven!

Lastly, Islam is the way not because it's the fastest growing religion rather it's the divine truth! Don't be deceived! The whites that brought
you the confusion you called religion aren't the problem any longer because they reason and you will be 'wow'! In case you failed to budge to my calling, I won't be surprised because Al Qur'an (the book of light) gave perfect description of your type in chapter 2:

(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ)
[Surah Al-Baqarah 6]
Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

I hope you won't be one of the above! And remember again to Ponder on my arguments and points I put forward if you really want make even and heaven!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by africatv: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Macron a ‘juvenile boy’ who has only recently heard of ‘free expression’
Rodney Shakespeare, who is a British professor and co-founder of the Global Justice Movement, believes that French President Emanuel Macron is just like "a pimply, juvenile boy" who has only recently heard of the phrase "free expression" and is trying to conceal French involvement in "precipitating terrorist attacks".
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/20550
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I have not defined Islam as terrorism or extremism. But to the extent that the non-extremists in Islam start looking for terrorism in other religion in a bid to defend theirs, it is to that extent that they are complicit.
If you notice, I said Muslims who do not subscribe to terrorist ideology have the responsibility to do the house cleaning for Islam.
But if those Muslims start accusing others of having had terrorists instead of facing the onerous task of cleaning up Islam, then they support the terrorists.
For example, the knife attack is bad and un-islamic. Simple. Let it stop there. Let that message sink in first. But the moment you add insulting the prophet attracts things like this, then you're looking to subtly use the terrorist act to threaten onlookers about how they treat your prophet.
In doing that, you have weaponized terrorism and any aspiring terrorist will be encouraged.

I understand your points more clearly now. And I really appreciate your constructive discourse �
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by TruthHurts1(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Jesus is coming back as a MOOSLIM?
Bwahaha grin
What kind of stupidity is this?
So Jesus is now a follower of the fake religion founded by an illiterate 7th century child rapist fake prophet whose life isn't even worth the ground that a pig walks upon!!!!

[img]https://images./mQQ4Nojrpu69udFcXyUXI.jpg[/img]

kutashi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.