Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt (56963 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Asinwin. You must think whatever you say is important or meaningful to anyone. You're simply fooling yourself.
Jihadist conquest ko. Jihadist colonization ni.
Jihad by Mohammed is good while those by his followers is bad. Whatever you stuck your head in is really frightening to any sane mind.
Comparative religion has rubbished your brain to the extent you are licking Mohammed's bum like tom tom.
From Buhari to Mohammed and then to Allah. You're just butt licking. Small thing now you'll say Uthman Dan Fodio's jihad was good while that of Shekau is bad.
I really pity those who gave you an education. The money would have been put to better use rearing pigs.

Meanwhile you endorse the insults by muslims to Christians and ask us to defend such insults while you take exception when Christians insult muslims and then start defending muslims with every bit of data. It shows were you really belong. Your comparative rubbish fools no one.

1. My brother grin..

2. My brother, make we end the discussion here abeg. It's now obvious my good intentions are being intentionally misconstrued. See, I am not a Muslim and I am not supporting Islam. Too bad it appears so because of my replies and I understand you if you misunderstand me. I forgive you for intentionally reading the wrong meaning into this. Most logical people would, because of how I defended Islam on this thread. But same thing would be said if I had defended Christianity, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, etc..

3. You accused me of not condemning their wrong, not true. Maybe you said it due to my defense so far..

GENERAL NOTE

Too bad my Christian brothers are beginning to see this from a weird perspective, calling me a Muslim for speaking the truth. Accusing me of siding Islam to wage a war against my own religion.

I think my continous stay here will only add more fuel to this theory, and I don't want this.

Again, I am a Christian, not a Muslim. I respect all religions and the adherents rights to practice. I don't want to be seen as the villain, which wasn't my intention to be.

On this note, I say ONE LOVE TO EVERYONE HERE.. I respect all your opinions and everyone is right in their own way. Let's just be tolerant, whether Christian or Muslim. Let's stop violence, let's show love and give peace a chance.

God bless us all..

Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2020
parkervero:

You reek of hypocrisy. All what you posted previously I have dealt with in my response and I should remind you, the posts or rather comments you referred me to lack logic based on the topic of the discourse. You said muslims act in self defense and yet muhammad was given the order or let me say directed to fight people until they accept Islam as recorded in sahih muslim. So, keep those crap to yourself. Killing in Islam is justified both in quran and hadith. In fact, in that sahih muslim, the interpretation is if you don't profess allah you will be killed.

You busted nothing bro.

@bold that's most dumb thing you've ever said so far. The illogical reasoning in Islam you muslims display made you think, you are making points but you are not.

muslim scholars don't even engage atheists in intellectual discussion and if they do, they end up blabbing and stuttering and resort to aggressive attacks on such atheist.

Christians engage in intellectual discussions with both atheists and scientists successfully go check history.

Shalom!

Don't mind the dumbo. He started out deceiving everyone he was a Christian. After he was exposed, he's now laying claim to superior knowledge in matters of religion. Sounds more like superior lies.
Just imagine if we had let it slide when he claimed to be a Christian. We Christians need to be on our guard bro. There's the intellectual wing of Islamic terrorism and I suspect this guy belongs to such. They always come with taqqiya claiming to be Christians but more enlightened to know that Islam is better than Christianity.
We have to be on our guard to always expose these evil machinations. One sure thing is, they can never come to declare Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour of the world. That's the way to catch them.
God bless you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by wharley01(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The title is better..

May God help us all.

This is Evil..

"Islam"? "cancer"? "Islamic terrorism?" Why drag Islam into this, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..

May God help humanity.

You are an idiot, someone killed for islam you are are asking why drag islam into this! what a fool

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother grin..

2. My brother, make we end the discussion here abeg. It's now obvious my good intentions are being intentionally misconstrued. See, I am not a Muslim and I am not supporting Islam. Too bad it appears so because of my replies and I understand you if you misunderstand me. I forgive you for intentionally reading the wrong meaning into this. Most logical people would, because of how I defended Islam on this thread. But same thing would be said if I had defended Christianity, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, etc..

3. You accused me of not condemning their wrong, not true. Maybe you said it due to my defense so far..

GENERAL NOTE

Too bad my Christian brothers are beginning to see this from a weird perspective, calling me a Muslim for speaking the truth. Accusing me of siding Islam to wage a war against my own religion.

I think my continous stay here will only add more fuel to this theory, and I don't want this.

Again, I am a Christian, not a Muslim. I respect all religions and the adherents rights to practice. I don't want to be seen as the villain, which wasn't my intention.

On this note, I say ONE LOVE TO EVERYONE HERE.. I respect all your opinions and everyone is right in their own way. Let's just be tolerant, whether Christian or Muslim. Let's stop violence, let's show love and give peace a chance.

God bless us all..

Peace out!

It's simple you devilish liar. If you are a Christian, declare Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Accept the Bible as God's true and inspired word.
Muslims do same for the Quran and Mohammed. You as a Christian should do same for Jesus Christ my Saviour and His divinely inspired Bible.
I'm waiting for your confession of faith. Until then, we don't know what you are, but we sure know what you are not.
YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN!!

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by parkervero(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, hypocrisy? Again, repeating SAME THING! Nawa o. You sabi read at all? Did you see the circumstances I exposed to you? Anyway, it's expected.

Let me make this clear.. Cos at this point, you are grasping at straws as you have NO REPLY. It's not a must you "disagree".. The facts are already there. Whether you agree or not is your own headache. I am not here to convince you, but to make facts known so other logical people can read and understand. Your opinion is inconsequential, as far as I am concerned.

Because no matter what I say, your ignorant and biased mind is already made. So what's the point? You'll keep wasting my time running round the circle in ignorance, and I will not donate my precious time to that.

Repeating myself, regurgitating, repeating myself, regurgitating. Mr repeater, if you truly making a point, you probably would come with more reasonable thoughts than oh! I'm done repeating myself

2. Muslim scholars don't wetin? Another ignorance! Ever heard of Ahmed Deedat(if I get the spelling right), Dr Zakir Naik? They are among the best religious scholars and every atheist should know them. So another FALSE claim.

I was being careful not to mention Zakir Nair and Ahmed Deedat because I don't want to derail the my stance on "the justification of killing in Islam". Do you know those two guys have not granted Dr. David Wood and Sam Shamoun call for debate? All what they do is create a video to refute some points these raised. The one (muhammed hijab) that granted David Wood the debate(3 hrs) was blabbing and making disjointed points on the stage like you have done so far. And for atheists, quite a number of them had discussion with DW and you can guess what happened. I will equally urge you to read the comments on DW YouTube channel and Sam Shamoun, you can also join the Apostate Prophet. There are many of them like that.

3. Christians CANNOT ENGAGE IN ANY DISCUSSION WITH SCIENTISTS. The Bible CANNOT stand such a heat. They can't stand good atheists either.

Huh? My brother, I thought you claim to be a historian?

A little findings might make a difference.

My brother, you are delusional!

It takes a deluded mind to know a delusional person.

God go help us sha.. Especially from religious extremists!

Especially from pseudo-intellectual person(s).

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

The new testament that those atheist and pagans have change?

Burn me? How can a book written by men with penis (even though your god also have it since he raped Mary) burn me. That's how you will be whispering to yourself and start saying god tell you thinking every body is a fool.

Allah was the one that raped Mariam in the Quran:

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by parkervero(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't mind the dumbo. He started out deceiving everyone he was a Christian. After he was exposed, he's now laying claim to superior knowledge in matters of religion. Sounds more like superior lies.
Just imagine if we had let it slide when he claimed to be a Christian. We Christians need to be on our guard bro. There's the intellectual wing of Islamic terrorism and I suspect this guy belongs to such. They always come with taqqiya claiming to be Christians but more enlightened to know that Islam is better than Christianity.
We have to be on our guard to always expose these evil machinations. One sure thing is, they can never come to declare Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour of the world. That's the way to catch them.
God bless you bro.

What he has been displaying since is term taqqiya (permissible lies) even in quran allah is term has a best deceiver but what they do is to reinterpret a passage to sound justifiable to their sermons.

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
parkervero:

Repeating myself, regurgitating, repeating myself, regurgitating. Mr repeater, if you truly making a point, you probably would come with more reasonable thoughts than oh! I'm done repeating myself

I was being careful not to mention Zakir Nair and Ahmed Deedat because I don't want to derail the my stance on "the justification of killing in Islam". Do you know those two guys have not granted Dr. David Wood and Sam Shamoun call for debate? All what they do is create a video to refute some points these raised. The one (muhammed hijab) that granted David Wood the debate(3 hrs) was blabbing and making disjointed points on the stage like you have done so far. And for atheists, quite a number of them had discussion with DW and you can guess what happened. I will equally urge you to read the comments on DW YouTube channel and Sam Shamoun, you can also join the Apostate Prophet. There are many of them like that.

Huh? My brother, I thought you claim to be a historian?

A little findings might make a difference.

It takes a deluded mind to know a delusional person.

Especially from pseudo-intellectual person(s).

Shalom!

1. Let me end this by replying to this..

2. You are regurgitating because you couldn't reply to that my comment. That's because you have no reply. So regurgitation na your only thing, to repeat same thing that has been replied to, which you couldn't oppose.

3. Dr. David Wood and Sam Shamoun are not good debaters. Go and watch their debates. Dr Zakir already made it known that he doesn't debate people with no physical audience, or audience less than 20% of his audience. In this case, 20k people. Tell Wood to meet the criteria.

4. Muhammed hijab TRASHED Wood in that debate. I encourage everyone to watch it, as this guy won't admit to the truth. Wood did a VERY TERRIBLE JOB.

5. I have highlighted a few of scientific errors in this thread. Check the last 2 pages or so. About creation. Lol.. You wan challenge scientists? You are delusional, my brother. Go and hone your knowledge.

6. Historian? Lol, maybe a lover of comparative religion.

God bless us all.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, plagiarize from the Bible? Let me shock you.. Where there is a similarity between the Bible and the Quran, the Qur'an version appears logical and consistent.

So are you saying Prophet Muhammad copied the good parts from the Bible and left the bad ones? If so, isn't that a miracle, for Mohammed to select the best?

1. Let's start with the creation story. The Bible says the Earth was created in 6 days.. We know it's literal because of the use of "there was evening and there was morning".. This is unscientific.

The Quran on the other hand didn't use that evening stuff, rather used Ayyaams, which can mean day and epoch, which means a long period of time. This is scientific. Unless you want to tell me Mohammed smartly omitted the night and day of the Bible and used Ayyaams instead. Lol. But some Christians argue the day is epoch, like the Islamic version. But even if we accept this, there'll be problems below.. Read further..

Second, Genesis says the Sun and the Moon on the 4th day. This is unscientific because the Sun existed long before the Earth, moon, which were created from the star particles. The Star, which is the Sun, is first formed. Billions of years after, the planet is formed. But the Bible says they were all formed on the 4th day.

Now to make matters worse, the Bible says vegetation like grasses, trees, plants, etc was created on the 3rd DAY before the Sun.. Lol.. How photosynthesis happen? grin This is awfully unscientific.. Now, for those who argue that the day is like epoch, it means plants existed thousands of years before the Sun was created. So very unscientific. Whichever way you look at it..

However, the Qur'an cleverly omitted these issues. No chronological order, which was smart. So are you telling me that Prophet Muhammad intelligently omitted the errors from the Bible while copying? Isn't that a Miracle? Lol..

There are also many differences like the Angelic beings, the Jinn, the status of Satan.. Fallen Angel or Jinn? Do Angels have free will? Qur'an is clear. Angels don't have. Satan is a Jinn, Jinns, like humans, have free will.

But there's a contradiction in the Bible. Do Angels have free will. Some say no. Yet, Lucifer and other fallen Angels had the free will to rebel against God. If you say they do have free will, it means more Angels are likely to sin in the future.

Too many differences. No time to start listing.

Lastly, go through all my comments, including the one on Front page, and read more..

You guys should get yourselves educated.

God bless us all.

This is where you usually confuse yourself. The subject of the quote was plagiarism not which is consistent with science between the Bible and Quran. But see how you confused and muddled up the issue. The simple test of plagiarism is if there are similarities and where they are established, which came first. I guess you know the answers.
What you needed to do in the defence of your Quran was to prove it was not plagiarized from the Bible. But instead you agreed that it was indeed plagiarized but then went on to prove to yourself that's it's a better edited form of the Bible.
It's same with when Buhari plagiarized Obama's speech. It could be argued that he used it better but that does not make it not plagiarized.
Learn to understand and dissect issues appropriately instead of muddling things up.
This is without prejudice to the obvious flaws in your argument anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

This is where you usually confuse yourself. The subject of the quote was plagiarism not which is consistent with science between the Bible and Quran. But see how you confused and muddled up the issue.
What you needed to do in the defence of your Quran was to prove it was not plagiarized from the Bible. But instead you agreed that it was indeed plagiarized but then went on to prove to yourself that's it's a better edited form of the Bible.
It's same with when Buhari plagiarized Obama's speech. It could be argued that he used it better but that does not make it not plagiarized.
Learn to understand and dissect issues appropriately instead of muddling things up.
This is without prejudice to the obvious flaws in your argument anyway.

1. My brother, you missed it because you are ignorant. If you were smart, you'd understand that the point dismissed the lies that the Qur'an copied the Bible. How would the Qur'an copy and change the wrong things? You also fail to understand that the Qur'an is not rejecting the fact that the old testament and new testament were revealed to Moses and Jesus respectively. The gist is that both have been corrupted by humans, hence, the revelation of the last and final message, the Qur'an. So it's natural that some things will look familiar, because it's same God, same messengers, just that the previous revelations were corrupted.

Now my point further proves that, as the errors were intelligently omitted.

Try to read and comprehend before commenting.

God bless us all.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you missed it because you are ignorant. If you were smart, you'd understand that the point dismissed the lies that the Qur'an copied the Bible. How would the Qur'an copy and change the wrong things? You also fail to understand that the Qur'an is not rejecting the fact that the old testament and new testament were revealed to Moses and Jesus respectively. The gist is that both have been corrupted by humans, hence, the revelation of the last and final message, the Qur'an. So it's natural that some things will look familiar, because it's same God, same messengers, just that the previous revelations were corrupted.

Now my point further proves that, as the errors were intelligently omitted.

Try to read and comprehend before commenting.

God bless us all.
Ok. So you believe the Quran is the true word of God and the Bible is not?
This thing is simple. The Quran was written by Muhammad after he came in contact with Christians and Jews. That's a known fact. Since you have been using science to decide which is better between both books, how come you don't take that simple scientific fact into consideration but suddenly, the Quran is now a divinely inspired text. Is it not possible Muhammad after reading the bible and Jewish scrolls decided to employ logic as you are also doing right now. This shows again how you muddle things up. Stay one place. Is the Bible/Quran a divinely inspired text of God's miraculous deed or is it a compilation of God's scientific activities?
The Bible explicitly states that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. His ways are not our ways. If God is to be validated by science, then it removes his superiority and His essence of being the Supreme.

FYI, the New Testament was not revealed to Jesus. Rather it starts with an account of the life of Jesus by those who came in contact with him and ends with his revelation to John the Elder.
Same also, the Old Testament was not revealed to Moses. Moses wrote the first five books only. The Old Testament is a detailed narration of God's interaction with His chosen race, the Israelites.
These shows that you're not a Christian. Every Christian knows the Bible is not a revelation like the Quran claims to be. Instead it is a compilation by divinely inspired writers.
So there you go. You can see which is plagiarized now.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by advocatejare(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Niceman12:

[s]"The bastard shall not enter the congregation of the lord; even to his tenth generation" (Deuteronomy 23-2)

"And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod" (Zechariah 9:6)

That bastard Jesus is in Ashdod.[/s]

Muhammad was born 4 years after his supposed father, Abdullah had died and science has told us no human pregnancy can survive more than 2 years. That means Abdullah that died 4 years earlier could not have been Muhammad's father.

The birth of Jesus was explained in the Quran but that of Muhammad was not, I'm sure you now know that Muhammad is in Ashod now

Who was Muhammad's father?

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by parkervero(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. Let me end this by replying to this..

Oh! You want to end it?

2. You are regurgitating because you couldn't reply to that my comment. That's because you have no reply. So regurgitation na your only thing, to repeat same thing that has been replied to, which you couldn't oppose.

Except if you believe I did not do justice and refute those thing you call point. muslims defend muhammad by various forms of atrocities. Imagine muhammad calling Christians worst of creation in qn98:5 and if Christians say the same thing to your muhammad you start allahuakbar (killing). Where are your senses?

3. Dr. David Wood and Sam Shamoun are not good debaters. Go and watch their debates. Dr Zakir already made it known that he doesn't debate people with no physical audience, or audience less than 20% of his audience. In this case, 20k people. Tell Wood to meet the criteria.

Zakir Nair declined his call for debate because of what he terms as insult on muhammad he stated that in video. The same Zakir Nair that could not stand the question of an ex-muslim on the stage. As for audience, what a way to decline a debate! Some one that has almost 600k yt subscribers cannot get an audience of 20k? What a great way to decline a debate. You muslim apologists won't cease to amazed.

4. Muhammed hijab TRASHED Wood in that debate. I encourage everyone to watch it, as this guy won't admit to the truth. Wood did a VERY TERRIBLE JOB.

Lol! Someone that was on stage with aggression in retaliation to DW on the insult of Islam and muhammad. He could not refute successfully some of the points DW raised. He could not explain tahweed to the question he asked. The funny thing was, the debate was hosted by a muslim community and each time MH make a disjointed point they clap for him, imagine, that's why muslim will claim MH just like you, trash him. Busted!

5. I have highlighted a few of scientific errors in this thread. Check the last 2 pages or so. About creation. Lol.. You wan challenge scientists? You are delusional, my brother. Go and hone your knowledge.[quote]

I know a feeble mind like yourself would claim scientists cannot be challenged. Like I said, it takes a deluded mind to figure out a delusional person(s). Work on logic reasoning.

[quote]6. Historian? Lol, maybe a lover of comparative religion.

You're still on a long thing

God bless us all.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok. So you believe the Quran is the true word of God and the Bible is not?
This thing is simple. The Quran was written by Muhammad after he came in contact with Christians and Jews. That's a known fact. Since you have been using science to decide which is better between both books, how come you don't take that simple scientific fact into consideration but suddenly, the Quran is now a divinely inspired text. Is it not possible Muhammad after reading the bible and Jewish scrolls decided to employ logic as you are also doing right now. This shows again how you muddle things up. Stay one place. Is the Bible/Quran a divinely inspired text of God's miraculous deed or is it a compilation of God's scientific activities?
The Bible explicitly states that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. His ways are not our ways. If God is to be validated by science, then it removes his superiority and His essence of being the Supreme.

FYI, the New Testament was not revealed to Jesus. Rather it starts with an account of the life of Jesus by those who came in contact with him and ends with his revelation to John the Elder.
Same also, the Old Testament was not revealed to Moses. Moses wrote the first five books only. The Old Testament is a detailed narration of God's interaction with His chosen race, the Israelites.
These shows that you're not a Christian. Every Christian knows the Bible is not a revelation like the Quran claims to be. Instead it is a compilation by divinely inspired writers.
So there you go. You can see which is plagiarized now.

1. My brother, asking whether I believe the Qur'an is the true word of God or the Bible is nonsense because I am speaking from the Muslim point of view. If you are too ignorant to defend the Bible is none of my business. However, you need to see me defend the Bible and the message of my Lord and Personal savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

2. Mohammed decides to employ logic? Really? An untutored man, with no sound knowledge, employ logic to state facts before the mainstream scientists came to know about? You are funny.

3. Again, you are confused. Speaking from the Muslim perspective and not from the Christian perspective, which, again, is proof that Mohammed couldn't have copied. The logic given makes sense. Whether you accept it or not changes absolutely nothing. The Torah was revealed to Moses, the Injil(gospel) to Jesus. And the Quran says many other messages were revealed throughout history. That it doesn't align with your own subjective religion doesn't mean the Qur'an is wrong. And from a neutral perspective, doesn't mean both are right. Lol..

4. Lastly, another confusion. Not a Christian? That's your headache.

5. See how I wreak havoc on the supposed Christians. Me wey be Christian fa. You guys really did a terrible job to Christianity. Really ashamed of you all.. I wonder wetin Muslims go do una.

God bless us all.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
parkervero:

Oh! You want to end it?

Except if you believe I did not do justice and refute those thing you call point. muslims defend muhammad by various forms of atrocities. Imagine muhammad calling Christians worst of creation in qn98:5 and if Christians say the same thing to your muhammad you start allahuakbar (killing). Where are your senses?

Zakir Nair declined his call for debate because of what he terms as insult on muhammad he stated that in video. The same Zakir Nair that could not stand the question of an ex-muslim on the stage. As for audience, what a way to decline a debate! Some one that has almost 600k yt subscribers cannot get an audience of 20k? What a great way to decline a debate. You muslim apologists won't cease to amazed.

Lol! Someone that was on stage with aggression in retaliation to DW on the insult of Islam and muhammad. He could not refute successfully some of the points DW raised. He could not explain tahweed to the question he asked. The funny thing was, the debate was hosted by a muslim community and each time MH make a disjointed point they clap for him, imagine, that's why muslim will claim MH just like you, trash him. Busted!

1. My brother, I challenge you to mention the point you refuted. Go back to the post and mention one, alongside the alleged point. Quoting out of context, while the other ones have been abandoned after I tore them to pieces. I am waiting for the alleged response.

2. The emboldened just exposed your ignorance. Video I watched? I challenge you to upload the part here.. Dr zakir Naik has criteria, and Wood hasn't met any. Dr Zakir does Question and Answer sections, where he entertains questions from everyone, including Christians, Atheists, Hindi, and all.. David Wood doesn't. He can't. In fact, how many Christian debaters do? I challenge you to post names let me confirm.

3. David Wood has no physical audience. Naik wasn't referring to online audience.

4. Moreover, Muhammed Hijab, a student of Dr Zakir Naik has done a great damage to Wood. So why should Wood challenge the master when he couldn't defeat the student? The video is on YouTube, anyone can watch. Muhammed hijab was very articulate, thorough, intelligent and compose. His witty punchlines, smart responses and the way he answered the questions were just superb. I urge EVERYONE to see it.. Go to YouTube and search for "David Wood vs Muhammed hijab"..

5. DW? Lol, from David Wood to DW? grin.. My brother, you are confused! For even saying David Wood defeated him showed how IGNORANT you are. Same video that was used to troll him and our Christian colleagues? Now DW? This dude!

6. This guy no get gist.. The worst debater in history!

God go help us
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, asking whether I believe the Qur'an is the true word of God or the Bible is nonsense because I am speaking from the Muslim point of view. If you are too ignorant to defend the Bible is none of my business. However, you need to see me defend the Bible and the message of my Lord and Personal savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

2. Mohammed decides to employ logic? Really? An untutored man, with no sound knowledge, employ logic to state facts before the mainstream scientists came to know about? You are funny.

3. Again, you are confused. Speaking from the Muslim perspective and not from the Christian perspective, which, again, is proof that Mohammed couldn't have copied. The logic given makes sense. Whether you accept it or not changes absolutely nothing. The Torah was revealed to Moses, the Injil(gospel) to Jesus. And the Quran says many other messages were revealed throughout history. That it doesn't align with your own subjective religion doesn't mean the Qur'an is wrong. And from a neutral perspective, doesn't mean both are right. Lol..

4. Lastly, another confusion. Not a Christian? That's your headache.

5. See how I wreak havoc on the supposed Christians. Me wey be Christian fa. You guys really did a terrible job to Christianity. Really ashamed of you all.. I wonder wetin Muslims go do una.

God bless us all.
Now that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I'll suggest you look for a bible believing church to attend so you can be properly tutored on how to be a good Christian. I pray God illuminates your steps and the Holy Spirit takes control of your heart and remove every evil and debauchery such that you become a new being. Run your race with fear and trembling. Take heed lest you fall into the evil you let behind. May God be with you.

You claimed Mohammed followed logic not I. I'm just calling your attention to the fact that if you said the Bible was corrupted by humans, there's no reason to not assume Mohammed could also have done same since he is also human like the rest of those you accuse. Or is there any reason for those who wrote the Bible to have tampered with it other than to enforce their beliefs through it? Same should go for Mohammed. Besides, what facts did he state exactly. There's nothing that he said that was not more ambiguous than what is already in the Bible in terms of logic.

The Torah is the laws written in Leviticus especially and some parts of Exodus and Deuteronomy. The Torah is not the full Old Testament as we know it. Report to the nearest Church for better info. All the accounts in Genesis are not revelations to Moses but they are the history of the Israelites and Moses himself in his personal relationship with God.
The gospel of Jesus Christ was not a revelation to Jesus. Again these are the facts that show you're not familiar with Christianity. It is an account of the birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ by people like Matthew the tax collector, Mark a disciple, Luke a physician and John also a disciple. It is not a revelation but an eyewitness account about Jesus Christ. That's why i'm telling you that the Quran is simply plagiarism. The Bible was not a message from God or a revelation from any angel. It is an historical books written by both Jews and Gentiles and is an account of God's relationship with people. The people who wrote it were divinely inspired by God to do so for our benefits.
I hope you can see the difference now. While one claims the history of Israelites which already existed thousands of years before he was born was revealed to him, the other is a simple divinely inspired compilation of events in the life of those people. That's why you may see different interpretations of events.

I hope you can see now that your so-called havoc was wrecked from an angle of ignorance. I

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Now that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I'll suggest you look for a bible believing church to attend so you can be properly tutored on how to be a good Christian. I pray God illuminates your steps and the Holy Spirit takes control of your heart and remove every evil and debauchery such that you become a new being. Run your race with fear and trembling. Take heed lest you fall into the evil you let behind. May God be with you.

You claimed Mohammed followed logic not I. I'm just calling your attention to the fact that if you said the Bible was corrupted by humans, there's no reason to not assume Mohammed could also have done same since he is also human like the rest of those you accuse. Or is there any reason for those who wrote the Bible to have tampered with it other than to enforce their beliefs through it? Same should go for Mohammed. Besides, what facts did he state exactly. There's nothing that he said that was not more ambiguous than what is already in the Bible in terms of logic.

The Torah is the laws written in Leviticus especially and some parts of Exodus and Deuteronomy. The Torah is not the full Old Testament as we know it. Report to the nearest Church for better info. All the accounts in Genesis are not revelations to Moses but they are the history of the Israelites and Moses himself in his personal relationship with God.
The gospel of Jesus Christ was not a revelation to Jesus. Again these are the facts that show you're not familiar with Christianity. It is an account of the birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ by people like Matthew the tax collector, Mark a disciple, Luke a physician and John also a disciple. It is not a revelation but an eyewitness account about Jesus Christ. That's why i'm telling you that the Quran is simply plagiarism. The Bible was not a message from God or a revelation from any angel. It is an historical books written by both Jews and Gentiles and is an account of God's relationship with people. The people who wrote it were divinely inspired by God to do so for our benefits.
I hope you can see the difference now. While one claims the history of Israelites which already existed thousands of years before he was born was revealed to him, the other is a simple divinely inspired compilation of events in the life of those people. That's why you may see different interpretations of events.

I hope you can see now that your so-called havoc was wrecked from an angle of ignorance. I

1. My brother, your confusion, coupled with lack of comprehension, is your problem. When one refers to the"Old Testament" especially when it has to do with Islamic revelation, it's a general way of referring to "Torah" and the New Testament as "Injil".. Of course, we all know not everything in it, but the portion. I noticed you'll find fault, hence, decided to use the precise terms. (Go through the post you quoted and see them precisely stated) ..Zabur ("Psalms"..) was revealed to David, and it's in your old testament. But to Islam, they are different revelations. And the Injil doesn't refer to the other books and the epistles of Paul, but the messages of Jesus Christ himself. So when you see someone refer to the New Testament to refer to the Injil, they are talking specifically about the message of Christ, and not some other books in the New Testament, like Revelation and the Epistles of Paul and some others. They are just figurative.

For instance, they are grouped like this: The Old Testament, The New Testament, and the Final Testament (the Qur'an).. I hope you got the effect now?

2. You said the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a revelation to Jesus, again, that's from your own myopic perspective. Jesus is divine here.. But in Islam, Jesus is a revered Prophet and the Injil was a revelation to him. Got that? Whether you believe or not proves nothing as NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE.. All your religious beliefs are strictly subjective and should be restricted to that. Attempting to portray yours as objective will fail, because it'll fail all tests.

3. Ignorance? No, you're the ignorant one here who's trying to portray his subjective version as superior. It's not. Your beliefs are different. And so, your argument of Jesus not receiving a message is objectively wrong. You are coming from a myopic angle, like the other religions.

4. Again, get yourself enlightened.

5. I see you regurgitated the plagiarism stuff after my thorough explanation that even subjected the Bible to ridicule. Your trademark. Hahaha.. Oga Vulture! grin

God bless us all.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nitah1: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, go through all my comments, including the one on Front page. I am done replying ignorant trolls.
You are a fool for calling me a troll,you suddenly become a Christian here just to defend a violent religion.

You know nothing about Bible better focus on the book of Muhammed.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nitah1:
You are a fool for calling me a troll,you suddenly become a Christian here just to defend a violent religion.

You know nothing about Bible better focus on the book of Muhammed.

Hypocrite.

Lol, my brother. You go bet 50k make we debate Christianity? grin
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nitah1: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother. You go bet 50k make we debate Christianity? grin
You have lost before the commencement of the game,Christians don't bet,let your yes be yes and no be no....anything short of that is a lie and a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by parkervero(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=95498661]

1. My brother, I challenge you to mention the point you refuted. Go back to the post and mention one, alongside the alleged point. Quoting out of context, while the other ones have been abandoned after I tore them to pieces. I am waiting for the alleged response.

@bold not again

2. The emboldened just exposed your ignorance. Video I watched? I challenge you to upload the part here.. Dr zakir Naik has criteria, and Wood hasn't met any. Dr Zakir does Question and Answer sections, where he entertains questions from everyone, including Christians, Atheists, Hindi, and all.. David Wood doesn't. He can't. In fact, how many Christian debaters do? I challenge you to post names let me confirm.

You are such a great ignorant guy I've ever seen. You want David Wood (as you want it) to go to him where his security is not guaranteed? Dumbest guy you are. I repeat, Zakir Nair is a coward. If an Islamic terrorist that was caught in UK could tell the court that David Wood tells the truth about Islam even more than your mighty Zakir and Ahmed Deedat what more do you want? Thousands of muslims follow David Wood, please do follow him and watch 10 of his videos, please. Your muhammad and allat(h) are bunch of......

3. David Wood has no physical audience. Naik wasn't referring to online audience.

allahuakbar and he has won the heart of tens of hundred of muslims. Have you seen video of Zakir where he honored the invite for interactive section in UK? You can see how organized it was? If he could honor such invite in a more organized why can't he honor his debate that will be organized as such or even better? you will see your mighty Zakir will be trashed. Zakir that copy Ahmed Deedat in his preaching. Poosh!

4. Moreover, Muhammed Hijab, a student of Dr Zakir Naik has done a great damage to Wood. So why should Wood challenge the master when he couldn't defeat the student? The video is on YouTube, anyone can watch. Muhammed hijab was very articulate, thorough, intelligent and compose. His witty punchlines, smart responses and the way he answered the questions were just superb. I urge EVERYONE to see it.. Go to YouTube and search for "David Wood vs Muhammed hijab"..

MH is a student of Zakir? No wonder, he was ranting and rambling like his master. Any sensible person that watch the debate will know MH was making a disjointed points. Do you remember the number of times MH said let's give that to him? Oh no, you wouldn't remember that, because your mind is clouded with the illusion of winning. Go back and watch it. Take note of the points raised by each and see who did justice and who could not but say let's it to him.

5. DW? Lol, from David Wood to DW? grin.. My brother, you are confused! For even saying David Wood defeated him showed how IGNORANT you are. Same video that was used to troll him and our Christian colleagues? Now DW? This dude!

The confused one here is you, how did you know DW stand for David Wood? Can you see how dumb you sound? Omg!

6. This guy no get gist.. The worst debater in history!

Typical of muslim. You are intellectually deficient.
Let me part ways with you with qn25v63 Those alone are the true servants of the Most Gracious (God) who walk upon the earth in all humility, (but in a dignified manner), and when the ignorant address them, they (do not wrangle but) observe a peaceful attitude.

God go help us

Shalom!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, your confusion, coupled with lack of comprehension, is your problem. When one refers to the"Old Testament" especially when it has to do with Islamic revelation, it's a general way of referring to "Torah" and the New Testament as "Injil".. Of course, we all know not everything in it, but the portion. I noticed you'll find fault, hence, decided to use the precise terms. (Go through the post you quoted and see them precisely stated) ..Zabur ("Psalms"..) was revealed to David, and it's in your old testament. But to Islam, they are different revelations. And the Injil doesn't refer to the other books and the epistles of Paul, but the messages of Jesus Christ himself. So when you see someone refer to the New Testament to refer to the Injil, they are talking specifically about the message of Christ, and not some other books in the New Testament, like Revelation and the Epistles of Paul and some others. They are just figurative.

For instance, they are grouped like this: The Old Testament, The New Testament, and the Final Testament (the Qur'an).. I hope you got the effect now?

2. You said the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a revelation to Jesus, again, that's from your own myopic perspective. Jesus is divine here.. But in Islam, Jesus is a revered Prophet and the Injil was a revelation to him. Got that? Whether you believe or not proves nothing as NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE.. All your religious beliefs are strictly subjective and should be restricted to that. Attempting to portray yours as objective will fail, because it'll fail all tests.

3. Ignorance? No, you're the ignorant one here who's trying to portray his subjective version as superior. It's not. Your beliefs are different. And so, your argument of Jesus not receiving a message is objectively wrong. You are coming from a myopic angle, like the other religions.

4. Again, get yourself enlightened.

5. I see you regurgitated the plagiarism stuff after my thorough explanation that even subjected the Bible to ridicule. Your trademark. Hahaha.. Oga Vulture! grin

God bless us all.

Ogbeni i'll suggest you stay in one place. You can't be using Quranic prism to view the Bible that's why you're so confused. Is there anything like Old Testament in the Quran? Is there anything like New Testament? You better throw your comparative nonsense in the dustbin because you're the one who is getting more confused not I. As far as the Quran is concerned, there's no chronology so how can you now be separating Quran into Old and New Testament? Come on!!
Like I already told you and you're yet to contend, the Biblical account is a historical account of the Israelites which happened thousand of years before Muhammad was born. If it is so, how does it now amount to a revelation. This is common sense we're talking about here.
The Yorubas have the account of creation as starting with Obatala and his cock with the sand. Imagine I wake up now and say I received a revelation that Obatala had a duck with him not a cock. Does that change the fact that the historical account of Obatala is a Yoruba story and not a revelation?

It's not a subject of belief but what can be called originality of ideas or knowledge. Can you refute the fact that Muhammad came across Christian scriptures as well as Jewish scrolls before his "revelation"? IF that is so, how can something you already have knowledge of be a revelation to you. Common sense again!!

Give yourself a break. I'm not even looking at the authenticity of the Bible or Quran this time around. What i'm asking you is pertaining to source. We all know Nigeria had independence in 1960. It's part of Nigeria's history. Now imagine someone comes up and says he received revelation that it was 1961 and not 1960. What is the difference? The historical fact of Nigeria's independence has not changed.

Get this right pls.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nitah1:
You have lost before the commencement of the game,Christians don't bet,let your yes be yes and no be no....anything short of that is a lie and a sin.
God bless you. The guy thinks his taqqiyah will work on us

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ogbeni i'll suggest you stay in one place. You can't be using Quranic prism to view the Bible that's why you're so confused. Is there anything like Old Testament in the Quran? Is there anything like New Testament? You better throw your comparative nonsense in the dustbin because you're the one who is getting more confused not I. As far as the Quran is concerned, there's no chronology so how can you now be separating Quran into Old and New Testament? Come on!!
Like I already told you and you're yet to contend, the Biblical account is a historical account of the Israelites which happened thousand of years before Muhammad was born. If it is so, how does it now amount to a revelation. This is common sense we're talking about here.
The Yorubas have the account of creation as starting with Obatala and his cock with the sand. Imagine I wake up now and say I received a revelation that Obatala had a duck with him not a cock. Does that change the fact that the historical account of Obatala is a Yoruba story and not a revelation?

It's not a subject of belief but what can be called originality of ideas or knowledge. Can you refute the fact that Muhammad came across Christian scriptures as well as Jewish scrolls before his "revelation"? IF that is so, how can something you already have knowledge of be a revelation to you. Common sense again!!

Give yourself a break. I'm not even looking at the authenticity of the Bible or Quran this time around. What i'm asking you is pertaining to source. We all know Nigeria had independence in 1960. It's part of Nigeria's history. Now imagine someone comes up and says he received revelation that it was 1961 and not 1960. What is the difference? The historical fact of Nigeria's independence has not changed.

Get this right pls.

1. My brother, too bad you lack basic comprehension. Conjecture? Analogy? Figurative? Should I begin to explain all this? Why won't I reference the Bible when you claim the Qur'an copied it? What were you expecting?

2. Comparative Religion cannot be thrown into the dustbin. If you lack the capacity to comprehend complex stuff, na your problem.

3. I have spoken extensively on this revelation and conjecture(all religion) of a thing. You should go through my posts. I hate repeating myself.

4. Everything you stated here is SUBJECTIVE BULLOCK. And to make matters worse, dude keeps regurgitating same thing, I can't believe my eyes. Naso una dey argue here? But wait o, how many times I go sing subjectivism to this guy? grin.. Bro, you're sounding too boring for my liking. Even with the wicked explanation wey even the Bible suffered the effect to boost the fact, dude still dey grasp at straws trying to make sense out of it.. He couldn't even defend the Bible. Nawa o. I never see this kind thing before.

More of a JOKE cheesy ..

Brother, abeg prove to me scientifically that Jesus is God or the son of God or sent by God.

Good luck. cheesy
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, too bad you lack basic comprehension. Conjecture? Analogy? Figurative? Should I begin to explain all this? Why won't I reference the Bible when you claim the Qur'an copied it? What were you expecting?

2. Comparative Religion cannot be thrown into the dustbin. If you lack the capacity to comprehend complex stuff, na your problem.

3. I have spoken extensively on this revelation and conjecture(all religion) of a thing. You should go through my posts. I hate repeating myself.

4. Everything you stated here is SUBJECTIVE BULLOCK. And to make matters worse, dude keeps regurgitating same thing, I can't believe my eyes. Naso una dey argue here? But wait o, how many times I go sing subjectivism to this guy? grin.. Bro, you're sounding too boring for my liking. Even with the wicked explanation wey even the Bible suffered the effect to boost the fact, dude still dey grasp at straws trying to make sense out of it.. He couldn't even defend the Bible. Nawa o. I never see this kind thing before.

More of a JOKE cheesy ..

Brother, abeg prove to me scientifically that Jesus is God or the son of God or sent by God.

Good luck. cheesy

Before I prove to you scientifically that Jesus is the son of God or God himself, prove to me scientifically that the man you call your father is indeed your father.

I told you the Quran copied the Bible not that the Quran is an extension of the Bible or a revelation of the Bible. You are found of leaving the substance and chasing inconsequential. Just imagine how you arrived at Old Testament, New Testament and Final Testament. What fuckery!! I should have known you're a confusionist. You have confused yourself and you're looking for whom to confuse.
The onus lied on you to prove that the Quran was not a plagiarized form of the Bible. Since you can't do that, you resorted to divinity. Why not stick to science which you previously used to denounce the Bible and elevate Quran? Why shift to the Quran is a revelation when it was made obvious to you that the Bible is in fact older than the Quran and it has copied so many stories and characters from the Bible.
Stay one place. If you want to use spirituality as the basis of your argument that the Quran is not plagiarized form of the Bible, stick with it.
If you want to use science, stick with it. Jumping about shows you lack cognitive ability and you're tending towards schizophrenia.

FYI, you are too narrow to argue with. When someone makes a point to you from another perspective or with more facts, you accuse the person of regurgitating. It shows your obvious shallowness of not being able to digest and dissect new info. That's why you usually get annoyed and abusive easily. True, characters of Muslim scholars.

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=parkervero post=95500598][/quote]

You are such a great ignorant guy I've ever seen. You want David Wood (as you want it) to go to him where his security is not guaranteed?
.. My brother, meshonu there, you ignorant thing! Most of Dr Zakir Naik debates were done in the venue of his opponents. You are such a comic ignoramus to even bring this up. I challenged you for evidence, see what you came up with, pathetic!

Also, you should note that debates can be hosted on neutral grounds. Unless you want to tell me all Zakir's opponents have suffered security issues. Quite preposterous. You guys are the worst debaters on Earth!

2. I have replied this debate issue and even challenge you to provide video to prove your allegations. Nothing. Lol.. You dey do yourself.

3. Defeat Zakir? Tell him to go defeat Muhammed Hijab, Zakir's student first. Copy Ahmed Deedat his mentor is good. Dr Zakir Naik is currently rated higher.

4. My brother, I am still waiting for the video evidence. As for the DEBATE, I won't waste my time on this, as it's now being regurgitated. I have stated my points and referred people to watch it and decide for themselves. I don't like repeating myself.

5. My brother, use the name David Wood if you're using it throughout and stop switching with DW, as there are debaters with DW acronym. Make yourself clear. If you want to switch, put the "DW" in bracket first, so people can understand when you decide to switch to only DW.. Switching in the middle of discussion will create issues, as it might be mistaken for another different element.

6. "Typical of muslim. ".. You still proved me right. All my challenges ignored.

My brother, go and get your acts right biko. Too poor!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abdullahi45: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop the self-deception.
Show me where Ku Klux Klan said they're fighting for Jesus or that they were sent by God to avenge the death of Jesus

Show me where IRA or Lord's Resistance Army or any other sect said they were commanded by Jesus Christ to kill the enemies of Christianity.
A very strong theme of Islamic terrorism is killing in defense of and in the name of Allah or Mohamed. Just as paty was killed for blaspheming Mohamed. It's totally different from Ku Klux Klan who are a white supremacist group or Lord's Resistance Army who are freedom fighters or lRA who are fighting for an independent Irish Republic. None of them said they kill because Jesus asked them to.
Don't be looking for your kind in Christianity. It simply doesn't exist.

Stop trying to justify an unjustifiable point man. They all killed in the name of Christianity. They quote the Bible and to justify what they did, including the catholic crusaders Holy war..

Hey man just stop the dirty game please, as I am not ready for it. I think what you are trying to do is to eat your cake and still have it. You find it easy and enjoyable to damn other people's faiths, but you perceive yours as untouchable and inherently peaceful. What a joke

Have you even read this:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/

Like I said no religion is inherently violent, certain people within that religion can make it one. So it is better we call evil what it is and address it as such and stop this sentiment of trying to attach it to a religion, gender or race. That won't work!

#PeaceOut
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Before I prove to you scientifically that Jesus is the son of God or God himself, prove to me scientifically that the man you call your father is indeed your father.

I told you the Quran copied the Bible not that the Quran is an extension of the Bible or a revelation of the Bible. You are found of leaving the substance and chasing inconsequential. Just imagine how you arrived at Old Testament, New Testament and Final Testament. What fuckery!! I should have known you're a confusionist. You have confused yourself and you're looking for whom to confuse.
The onus lied on you to prove that the Quran was not a plagiarized form of the Bible. Since you can't do that, you resorted to divinity. Why not stick to science which you previously used to denounce the Bible and elevate Quran? Why shift to the Quran is a revelation when it was made obvious to you that the Bible is in fact older than the Quran and it has copied so many stories and characters from the Bible.
Stay one place. If you want to use spirituality as the basis of your argument that the Quran is not plagiarized form of the Bible, stick with it.
If you want to use science, stick with it. Jumping about shows you lack cognitive ability and you're tending towards schizophrenia.

FYI, you are too narrow to argue with. When someone makes a point to you from another perspective or with more facts, you accuse the person of regurgitating. It shows your obvious shallowness of not being able to digest and dissect new info. That's why you usually get annoyed and abusive easily. True, characters of Muslim scholars.

1. My brother, I can prove it with Biology and DNA.. A poor attempt! But what scientific method can you use? Even the Bible itself is unscientific, so everything in it is.

2. My brother, you are now officially known as REGURGITATOR IN CHIEF! Hahaha.. Busy person like me no go waste time on regurgitated trash..

3. Onus lies on me? Something I have proven in previous posts? Mr Regurgitator In Chief, GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

Mehn, these guys sha.. What a shame!

God go help us
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abbey621(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Lie, how does 75m that voted or requested for ballot out of about 150m translates to 70%. About 35m of the 75m has not returned their mail in ballots. People are changing their mind and are going for in person voting cos fruad with mail in ballots by the democrats. Even people who voted for Biden are now calling to change their votes for Trump after the final debate cos of Biden lies on fracking and corruption. Where did you get this you voodoo stats from? A little Google search will help you man.

Believe what you will but your data does not include the data from this week, I also casted my vote this week. As of now approximately 70% of eligible voters have either voted or mailed their absentee ballots. The gap is overwhelmingly in favor of Biden. I'm not going to dispute or argue about your other points, all I know is with less than 4 days till election, the numbers favors Biden by a huge margin, nobody knows what will happen on election day but the signs ae not good for Trump. All your research from Google does not incorporate this week's data but like I said I'm not going to argue, we will revisit this after November 3rd grin grin.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
abdullahi45:

Stop trying to justify an unjustifiable point man. They all killed in the name of Christianity. They quote the Bible and to justify what they did, including the catholic crusaders Holy war..

Hey man just stop the dirty game please, as I am not ready for it. I think what you are trying to do is to eat your cake and still have it. You find it easy and enjoyable to damn other people's faiths, but you perceive yours as untouchable and inherently peaceful. What a joke

Have you even read this:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/

Like I said no religion is inherently violent, certain people within that religion can make it one. So it is better we call evil what it is and address it as such and stop this sentiment of trying to attach it to a religion, gender or race. That won't work!

#PeaceOut
Show just one evidence that KKK killed in the name of Jesus. You don't need lies to defend your terrorists
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, I can prove it with Biology and DNA.. A poor attempt! But what scientific method can you use? Even the Bible itself is unscientific, so everything in it is.

2. My brother, you are now officially known as REGURGITATOR IN CHIEF! Hahaha.. Busy person like me no go waste time on regurgitated trash..

3. Onus lies on me? Something I have proven in previous posts? Mr Regurgitator In Chief, GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

Mehn, these guys sha.. What a shame!

God go help us
Let me know when the DNA and Biological proofs are ready

Since you have nothing else to say but to fall back to your regurgitation song. I guess I can leave you to ur misery
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Let me know when the DNA and Biological proofs are ready

Since you have nothing else to say but to fall back to your regurgitation song. I guess I can leave you to ur misery

1. My brother, hahaha.. E dun weak you? The knockout was deadly, right? grin

You ignorant being! You didn't expect me to mention DNA, eh? Which means you never knew what DNA was until this moment.

2. My brother, you lack points. But I no go blame you. Anyway, enjoy your day! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 250
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.