Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (34513 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Chicastle: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
At least this one didn't roll on potopotor like our brother from the other side
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by duality(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Abeg who one do proposal skit, make him tell the girl make them act am well.

I wan proposal skit for my new YouTube channel jare.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
No wonder he proposed ,she looks like a good girl and she care ...
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by subcbouy: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lord of the ring! ���
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
U did not prank her with a job offer or business idea... Na stomach ache u dey use.. Ode...

Ur mate are fighting for you protesting #EndSARS #endbadgovernance and you are there doing drama to propose to a lady who will probably make ur life miserable... grin cheesy grin grin

My guy is inviting trouble and kneeling for her again grin grin cheesy cheesy
What's with this opening proposal to ladies sef?

I value ladies oooo and I respect them.

When my own time reach in the next 2 or 3 years, na my lady go propose to me. Make i hustle well well fess.

Wish you the best Sha...

Infact, Maximum prison.. He doesn't know and I wunt tell him grin

See my niggas cheesy cheesy

Babe u fine ooo.. I can see sumtin inside ur cloth.. I hope u ain't a man using a lady picture in disguise sha
this is very similar to my comment of this same post on IG.. they nearly kill me with irrational comments.. People hate the truth shaa
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by icebird25(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Another simp ...
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Babaken(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
And camera man was there I beg tell me another story.

Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Proposing when you don't have a job yet. It will end in tears

Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Chevronstaff: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Omezif:
Rubbish. A sensible person can't do this kind of inmature proposal.
Lol... learn to be calming down sometimes wink..
Congrats to them.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by fabolouz1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Saw the video & Twitter and I doubt it was a prank. Could have been both idea in order to trend . Someone was with a VM camera all along!
Best wishes to them though.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by mkpurumma090(f): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations to them....
That's what every single lady wants

Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by LedRock: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
U did not prank her with a job offer or business idea... Na stomach ache u dey use.. Ode...

Ur mate are fighting for you protesting #EndSARS #endbadgovernance and you are there doing drama to propose to a lady who will probably make ur life miserable... grin cheesy grin grin

My guy is inviting trouble and kneeling for her again grin grin cheesy cheesy
What's with this opening proposal to ladies sef?

I value ladies oooo and I respect them.

When my own time reach in the next 2 or 3 years, na my lady go propose to me. Make i hustle well well fess.

Wish you the best Sha...

Infact, Maximum prison.. He doesn't know and I wunt tell him grin

See my niggas cheesy cheesy

Babe u fine ooo.. I can see sumtin inside ur cloth.. I hope u ain't a man using a lady picture in disguise sha
Na prank oo
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by LedRock: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
fabolouz1:
Saw the video & Twitter and I doubt it was a prank. Could have been both idea in order to trend . Someone was with a VM camera all along!
Best wishes to them though.
It's a prank, I know the guy.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Emoney08: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by yahmohy27: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tmat:
This kind of proposal get as e be o... The lady was so worried, but chai, the guy suppose chop one romantic slap before he hears yes. And our brother that hugged them grin grin grin, warris his own na wink
In all, may your relationship be blessed
grin grin I tell you
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Kubernetes: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Medically, pranking is bad as it can turn to something accidental.
Imagine pranking someone whois not strong hearted who faints upon hearing or seeing something bad being faked
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Yabsun(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sobasojek:
Nysc secretariat Agodi Ibadan

It looks like NYSC secretariat Jos North Plateau State too. Same topography and entrance as at 2015.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by bluefilm: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eyaaa

I pity the girl

She even asked the idiot if he wants to kill her. shocked
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by femi4: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nonsense... We move
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin...... Funny folks.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by asgardian01: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
nice one!
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tmat:
This kind of proposal get as e be o... The lady was so worried, but chai, the guy suppose chop one romantic slap before he hears yes. And our brother that hugged them grin grin grin, warris his own na wink
In all, may your relationship be blessed

Exactly my point. The guy deserves a slap for scaring her like that. I would have slapped him first after accepting the ring before kissing him.

This is how some childish boys will be giving someone's daughter small heart attack because of love grin grin
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
LalaSnakeLala:
Proposing when you don't have a job yet. It will end in tears

And you know this how?
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Ezi1993(f): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Awwww!!!! I love this,,, so romantic.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Sobasojek: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yabsun:

It looks like NYSC secretariat Jos North Plateau State too. Same topography and entrance as at 2015.
Okay but this particular one is in Ibadan. Saw the guy’s profile on Instagram
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by chiblaze07(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is soooo sweeet to watch several times.

Please watch my video and subscribe. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqdmz2Jboes

This video exposes what we don’t give attention to.
Please, share this message with everyone.
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by phameous: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cerveau:
That's sweet, God Provide mine too

Does anyone know this Pastor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquw-in_PFc

what do you want to do with him ??
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Pioneer01: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Cerveau(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
phameous:

what do you want to do with him ??

If you don't know him, please swerve
Re: Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) by Ovo04(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
UjuJoan2:
I don't even know how to respond to that. So childish. They will soon realise marriage is not child's play!

I think You been through some shit all because of marriage. You wanna share?

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend