Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad (7389 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
advocatejare:

You're the one that will kill yourself like Muhammad who died of poison from atenuje because he didn't have self control.

Atenuje lopa Muhammad
I'm not gonna go back to back arguments. I have presented valid points in those screenshots with proofs but I fe da si agidi
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
slave trades existed during Jewish reign right?.

slave trades existed before and during Jesus, right?

Slave trades existed before Muhammad right?

So if slavery existed before Muhammad, how come your Bible writers skipped slave trading history in connection with Jesus and then slavery appeared again on the time of the prophet muhammad?.

Who was fooling who?. Why are Christian historians being untruthful for skipping slave trades record in the time of Jesus yet, they documented slavery in the Bible?.

Muhammad was not a perfect example. He owned slaves and traded human like commodities, and was a racist that equated two blacks to one non-black person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
I'm not gonna go back to back arguments. I have presented valid points in those screenshots with proofs but I fe da si agidi
You're the one that said you want to die and I reminded you on how atenuje killed your betwiched, demon-possessed false Prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
advocatejare:

Jesus is the perfect example the Christians,
if he was, why do you follow Paul, a liar?. Christians follow Paul and his teachings not Jesus.

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
if he was, why do you follow Paul, a liar?. Christians follow Paul and his teachings not Jesus.
Who is Paul??

Does Jesus have a religion??

Even Peter, jude, Mathew, john, Timothy were all apostles of christ.....so what's your fuse about?

Instead of providing valid points, you've followed the route of your brothers who hate Paul even when he wasn't mentioned in bad light in any of your Islamic sources

was Paul mentioned in the Quran?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:

Why do you follow Muhammad the killer and a liar

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!......

.....When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
Now , you have shamelessly gone to quote passages from the Bible you know nothing about cheesy just like one of your brother I debated few days ago....

Now, show me from that Philippians 1 :18 were Paul encouraged Christians to lie or lied, I have also helped in bringing the verses here :

Philippians 1:15-18( the Bible has a flow, Paul was talking on those who proclaim Christ through good or bad Motives)

15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
Why do you follow a demon-possessed man?

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[/b]

Only jinn torment their host like Muhammad was pinned down and suffocated thrice in the cave of Hira:

"...The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me,..."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Also, anytime Muhammad received the so called revelation from the jinn, he used to bear it with trouble move his tongue like someone convulsing. Only a demonic possession manifests as that.

Narrated By Said bin Jubair
Ibn 'Abbas in the explanation of the Statement of Allah. 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste therewith." (75.16) Said "Allah's Apostle used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle used to move his."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:4

PROOF THAT MUHAMMAD WAS POSSESSED OF A DEMON:
In the Holy Scriptures one of the main things the demons do is physically throw people to the ground. For example in Luke 9:42 a man brings his demon possessed boy to Jesus to be healed and we read:

"While he was coming, the demon threw him to the ground and convulsed him. But Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the boy, and gave him back to his father." Luke 9:42

Muhammad also snorted like a camel and wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a mountain because the demonic torment was much.

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
Here's Romans 3:6-8 that you shamelessly lied about

Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world?7 Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?” 8 Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”?Their condemnation is just!

LMAO cheesycheesy, this guy is a clown asking why was Paul insisting that he wasn't lying ,Did the Pharisees and saducces agree with Jesus himself??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
Where's the lie? you think the Bible is like your Quran?

Acts 23:6-8

Then Paul, knowing that some of them were Sadducees and the others Pharisees, called out in the Sanhedrin, “My brothers, I am a Pharisee,descended from Pharisees. I stand on trial because of the hope of the resurrection of the dead.” 7 When he said this, a dispute broke out between the Pharisees and the Sadducees, and the assembly was divided.8 (The Sadducees say that there is no resurrection,and that there are neither angels nor spirits, but the Pharisees believe all these things.)

Gosh, these guys can do anything to daint Paul cheesycheesy

Wetin Paul do una, the same Paul that was better than your muhammed?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Go and and read my posts very well again. Don't cover up for Mr. Paul.. Paul was chameleon.
Camelot65:
Where's the lie? you think the Bible is like your Quran?

Acts 23:6-8

Then Paul, knowing that some of them were Sadducees and the others Pharisees, called out in the Sanhedrin, “My brothers, I am a Pharisee,descended from Pharisees. I stand on trial because of the hope of the resurrection of the dead.” 7 When he said this, a dispute broke out between the Pharisees and the Sadducees, and the assembly was divided.8 (The Sadducees say that there is no resurrection,and that there are neither angels nor spirits, but the Pharisees believe all these things.)

Gosh, these guys can do anything to daint Paul cheesycheesy

Wetin Paul do una, the same Paul that was better than your muhammed?

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
Go and and read my posts very well again. Don't cover up for Mr. Paul.. Paul was chameleon.
Cover up for something that isn't even there, you need help if you think all those verses show Paul to be a liar..... I'm not surprised, anything is possible for una, understanding even hard for una....cheesy

You're yet to answer my questions, answer them and I'll take you serious
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
I am kinda reluctant to reply you because no amount of other convincing evidence will change your mind because you are on a mission. Whether you listen or more Qur'an is the only superior argument. Qur'an is superior over the Hadith and here is what it says

"O Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allah will protect you from mankind. Verily, Allah guides not the people who disbelieve." 5:67

Another one

"We have not sent down the Quran unto you (O Muhammad SAW) to cause you distress," Sura Tãha

O ya, start grumbling again

These two verses rebuked you. It doesn't matter whether they are in sahih bukhari or not. Qur'an sits in judgement over any narrations. I notice you don't quote Qur'an. Qur'an is the revelation not Hadith

advocatejare:

Why do you follow a demon-possessed man?

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[/b]

Only jinn torment their host like Muhammad was pinned down and suffocated thrice in the cave of Hira:

"...The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me,..."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Also, anytime Muhammad received the so called revelation from the jinn, he used to bear it with trouble move his tongue like someone convulsing. Only a demonic possession manifests as that.

Narrated By Said bin Jubair
Ibn 'Abbas in the explanation of the Statement of Allah. 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste therewith." (75.16) Said "Allah's Apostle used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle used to move his."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:4

PROOF THAT MUHAMMAD WAS POSSESSED OF A DEMON:
In the Holy Scriptures one of the main things the demons do is physically throw people to the ground. For example in Luke 9:42 a man brings his demon possessed boy to Jesus to be healed and we read:

"While he was coming, the demon threw him to the ground and convulsed him. But Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the boy, and gave him back to his father." Luke 9:42

Muhammad also snorted like a camel and wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a mountain because the demonic torment was much.

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Camelot65:
Cover up for something that isn't even there, you need help if you think all those verses show Paul to be a liar..... I'm not surprised, anything is possible for una, understanding even hard for una....cheesy

You're yet to answer my questions, answer them and I'll take you serious
what question?. That what did Paul do to us?. I have no problem with Paul. His problems are with God for deceiving Christians and created a new religion. He changed teachings and doctrines of Jesus and replaced with his. Go and read your Bible carefully
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:
I am kinda reluctant to reply you because no amount of other convincing evidence will change your mind because you are on a mission. Whether you listen or more Qur'an is the only superior argument. Qur'an is superior over the Hadith and here is what it says

"O Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allah will protect you from mankind. Verily, Allah guides not the people who disbelieve." 5:67

Another one

"We have not sent down the Quran unto you (O Muhammad SAW) to cause you distress," Sura Tãha

O ya, start grumbling again

These two verses rebuked you. It doesn't matter whether they are in sahih bukhari or not. Qur'an sits in judgement over any narrations. I notice you don't quote Qur'an. Qur'an is the revelation not Hadith

Those two verses confirm that Islam is just contradictions.

Those that lived and walked with Muhammad narrated his lifestyle to us and you Muslims confirm it to be authentic and you're always running to quote from same hadith anytime it suits your arguement, and you also quote from the same hadith to tell us that Muhammad said he left Quran and his sunnah for you Muslims, but now that we are exposing how the same hadith narrated how Muhammad died of atenuje, how he traded humans like commodities and how he said you should hate Christians and Jews you are now doing Taqiyya and denying your authentic hadith. You can only fool yourself.

Or maybe you're telling us that the Quran is a book of lies.

If not, how come Allah said he would protect Muhammad from mankind and the same Muhammad was poisoned by a woman, the same Muhammad had his tooth broken in battle, the same Muhammad was bewitched and was insane and started hallucinating about having sex when he didn't, the same Muhammad had his aorta cut and he shouted in agony, he dragged his foot even when held by two men, he had high fever and lapsed into unconsciousness, he attempted suicide many times and the liar Empiree and his book of lies called Quran is telling us that Muhammad was protected from mankind.

You can only fool yourself and those that cant use their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Empiree:

These Qur'an is the revelation not Hadith
The same Quran claims to be a hadith. You can't know because you only cram

Quran 52:34
Let them produce a hadith like this if they are truthful.

Falya/too bihadeethin mithlihi in kanoo sadiqeena

فَلْيَأْتُوا بِحَدِيثٍ مِّثْلِهِ إِن كَانُوا صَادِقِين

In case you don't understand Arabic, this is the Arabic word حديثfor hadith as appear in that verse.

So your Quran is a mere hadith too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2020
What is Hadith?. Let's see if you have sense of y what you are saying.

advocatejare:

In case you don't understand Arabic, this is the Arabic word حديثfor hadith as appear in that verse.

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2020
It is not a about quoting aHadith that suit me. It is about Hadith that is in harmony with Qur'an. It is obvious you can not refute those verses of Qur'an
advocatejare:

Those two verses confirm that Islam is just contradictions.

Those that lived and walked with Muhammad narrated his lifestyle to us and you Muslims confirm it to be authentic and you're always running to quote from same hadith anytime it suits your arguement, and you also quote from the same hadith to tell us that Muhammad said he left Quran and his sunnah for you Muslims, but now that we are exposing how the same hadith narrated how Muhammad died of atenuje, how he traded humans like commodities and how he said you should hate Christians and Jews you are now doing Taqiyya and denying your authentic hadith. You can only fool yourself.

Or maybe you're telling us that the Quran is a book of lies.

If not, how come Allah said he would protect Muhammad from mankind and the same Muhammad was poisoned by a woman, the same Muhammad had his tooth broken in battle, the same Muhammad was bewitched and was insane and started hallucinating about having sex when he didn't, the same Muhammad had his aorta cut and he shouted in agony, he dragged his foot even when held by two men, he had high fever and lapsed into unconsciousness, he attempted suicide many times and the liar Empir.ee and his book of lies called Quran is telling us that Muhammad was protected from mankind.

You can only fool yourself and those that cant use their brains.
what you failed to understand is that Qur'an is revelation and verified by God and nabi Muhammad himself. But story about poison or he was grabbed by angels are itan ijapa ati yanibo. Prophet muhammad SAW himself did not verify it the same way he verified Qur'an before he left the surface of the earth.

These are stories. In stories, there can be addition and subtraction for personal purposes.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
What is Hadith?. Let's see if you have sense of y what you are saying.
You should answer yourself na. Your Quran is a mere hadith and Umar has told us how he was the one inspiring your fictitious Allah to reveal the Quran to the false Prophet.

Anything Umar desired, he only had to say it to Muhammad and boom, Muhammad would claim that Allah has revealed it.

Anything Muhammad wanted to do that he knew would raise eyebrows of the people, he would simply use Allah as a scape goat by claiming that Allah was the one that inspired him like when Muhammad conceived in his heart to marry the wife of Zaid while they were still married and how he eventually married her and how after the wedding, he sent his guest away by hiding behind a curtain and claiming to have revelation from Allah to send them away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
It is not a about quoting aHadith that suit me. It is about Hadith that is in harmony with Qur'an.
So where in the Quran are you commanded to pray(salat) 5 times daily? The names of the prayer and the time to observe them?

Where in the Quran are you told the number of rakah for each prayer ?

Where in the Quran are you told how to perform ablution like you Muslims do it today?

And so on,

All the above are only found in the other ahadith you can't find them in the Quran, which is also a hadith

what you failed to understand is that Qur'an is revelation and verified by God and nabi Muhammad himself.
Muhammad was not alive to verify the Quran, the Quran was compiled during the reign of Uthman, about 20 years after Muhammad had died and Uthman and Zaid the chief editor destroyed the original manuscripts after they had edited the Quran and helped Allah to 'perfect' it, as Allah did a poor job that only humans could prefect for him.

So Muhammad never verified the Quran you have today, and there is no original Quran because it was burnt/destroyed by Uthman

These are stories. In stories, there can be addition and subtraction for personal purposes.
Just like their were additions and subtractions to the Quran by Uthman and the editor-in-chief of the Quran, Zaid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
what question?. That what did Paul do to us?. I have no problem with Paul. His problems are with God for deceiving Christians and created a new religion. He changed teachings and doctrines of Jesus and replaced with his. Go and read your Bible carefully
You should instead goan read the Bible cheesy To think you're doing this confidently is funny

I asked you who Paul is and you couldn't answer

Formed a new religion? Please show me from the Bible where Paul claimed he formed christianity......

Who's a Christian cheesy

It's so amusing that of all the apostles who wrote letters ,it's only Paul that you have problems with

I should instead be questioning muhammad for creating a religion in the 7th century out of his own personal convictions, a religion that's not in line with other Abrahamaic religions.....

Answer those questions and I'll take you serious cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
advocatejare:

So where in the Quran are you commanded to pray(salat) 5 times daily? The names of the prayer and the time to observe them?

Where in the Quran are you told the number of rakah for each prayer ?

Where in the Quran are you told how to perform ablution like you Muslims do it today?

And so on,

All the above are only found in the other ahadith you can't find them in the Quran, which is also a hadith
You failed to understand religious obligatory practices from history or story. Qur'an has commanded daily salat and times. Qur'an has hinted obligatory part of wudhu(ablution) which is also found in your Bible. Hadith of the prophet shows us how prophet muhammad SAW performed these activities. It is not complicated at all. So your attempt to create confusion is a complete failure. Qur'an already told us about the incident that took place between the prophet muhammad SAW and Jubril (as) in Sura 96 from verse 1, Sura 74 from verse 1. So we don't need itan ijapa ati yanibo to spice it up. Such stories are usually israiliya to taint Islamic history.

Muhammad was not alive to verify the Quran, the Quran was compiled during the reign of Uthman, about 20 years after Muhammad had died and Uthman and Zaid the chief editor destroyed the original manuscripts after they had edited the Quran and helped Allah to 'perfect' it, as Allah did a poor job that only humans could prefect for him.
even David Wood that you relied on wouldn't say this. Qur'an was written down and verified by the prophet himself in the last part of his blessed life. In other Islamic school of law or exegesis, Qur'an was compiled in book form in the lifetime of the prophet muhammad SAW.

So Muhammad never verified the Quran you have today, and there is no original Quran because it was burnt/destroyed by Uthman
story. It is very simple. Bring out Qur'an in the time of the prophet that is different from the one we have now if you are truthful?

Just like their were additions and subtractions to the Quran by Uthman and the editor-in-chief of the Quran, Zaid
seems to me that they taught you guys to much fairy tales in your Bible class
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Camelot65:
You should instead goan read the Bible cheesy To think you're doing this confidently is funny

Formed a new religion? Please show me from the Bible where Paul claimed he formed christianity......

Who's a Christian cheesy

It's so amusing that of all the apostles who wrote letters ,it's only Paul that you have problems with

I should instead be questioning muhammad for creating a religion in the 7th century out of his own personal convictions, a religion that's not in line with other Abrahamaic religions.....

Answer those questions and I'll take you serious cheesy
we will keep dragging this forever. The question should be, where is your evidence that Jesus brought Christianity?.

I asked you who Paul is and you couldn't answer
Paul was not israelite. Paul was a lawyer and later travelled, learned about Jesus and deliberately changed his teachings as documented in your Bible (Hebrew 6:1).

He also lied in his act of apostle that he/companies heard God's voice Acts 9:7.

In another verse Acts 22:9 says that they heard no voice. The dude was a liar.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
advocatejare:

smh.... In this Quran context, Hadith means "speech". Just like saying anything including books, fairy tales or itan ijapa ati yanibo other than Qur'an.

But six Hadith collections such as bukhari, Muslim, ibn majah etc are collection of stories which falls in the category that Quran talks about in the Ayah you quoted. There are false stories in them and there are valid stories in them. Qur'an is the criteria that distinguishes false stories from real ones. The Qur'an you quoted shot you in the foot. It means those stories about angel strangling prophet etc are Hadith(speeches) that are in conflict with Qur'an. Hence, I rejected them.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
smh.... In this Quran context, Hadith means "speech". Just like saying anything including books, fairy tales or itan ijapa ati yanibo other than Qur'an.

But six Hadith collections such as bukhari, Muslim, ibn majah etc are collection of stories which falls in the category that Quran talks about in the Ayah you quoted. There are false stories in them and there are valid stories in them. Qur'an is the criteria that distinguishes false stories from real ones. The Qur'an you quoted shot you in the foot. It means those stories about angel strangling prophet etc are Hadith(speeches) that are in conflict with Qur'an. Hence, I rejected them.
Oya tell us how Muhammad died in the Quran,

Allah had told us that Muhammad will be seized and have his aorta cut and it happened but yoruba Muslim is trying to deny it.

It was confirmed that Muhammad fabricated some of the things he attributed to Allah in the Quran as Allah had Muhammad's aorta cut as he threatened :

Muhammed had his aorta cut to prove his fabrications

"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)

"We would have seized him by the right hand;"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 45)

"Then We would have cut from him the aorta."
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 46)

Like the Quran said, Mohammed had his aorta cut,
"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
-Bukhari 5:59:713

"...He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta."
- Sunan Abu Dawood 39:4495-4498

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
You failed to understand religious obligatory practices from history or story. Qur'an has commanded daily salat and times. Qur'an has hinted obligatory part of wudhu(ablution) which is also found in your Bible. Hadith of the prophet shows us how prophet muhammad SAW performed these activities. It is not complicated at all. So your attempt to create confusion is a complete failure. Qur'an already told us about the incident that took place between the prophet muhammad SAW and Jubril (as) in Sura 96 from verse 1, Sura 74 from verse 1. So we don't need itan ijapa ati yanibo to spice it up. Such stories are usually israiliya to taint Islamic history.
I get it, Allah never told you how to perform ablution and the number of rakah per prayers it's only in the other hadith and since it doesn't expose the hypocrisy of your religion too much you accept it, but the parts that shows how your false Prophet died of atenuje and left unattended to for 3 days, buried filthily as he couldn't be given a befitting bathe, you want to reject those ones grin

We will keep exposing your falsehoods. You're trying to do damage control by claiming that the Sahih hadith are wrong.

Qur'an was written down and verified by the prophet himself in the last part of his blessed life. In other Islamic school of law or exegesis, Qur'an was compiled in book form in the lifetime of the prophet muhammad SAW.
Liar. Your nunber authentic hadith says otherwise

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
we will keep dragging this forever. The question should be, where is your evidence that Jesus brought Christianity?.

Paul was not israelite. Paul was a lawyer and later travelled, learned about Jesus and deliberately changed his teachings as documented in your Bible (Hebrew 6:1).

He also lied in his act of apostle that he/companies heard God's voice Acts 9:7.

Lol, you made a claim and i asked you to prove it, you are instead suggesting how my question should be..... You funny ooo cheesy

Who's Paul? was he an apostle of Jesus Christ or not?

Where's it mentioned in the Bible that Paul created christianity?

You claim to know the Bible, so what does "Christian" mean cheesy

Does Jesus have a religion??

These are the questions I asked but instead of answering, you're dancing around

Hebrews 6:1-2

6 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,and of faith in God, 2 instruction about cleansing rites,the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.

You won't stop embarrassing yourself abi, You don't know the bible, but you won't lie low.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:

Acts 22:8-10

8 “‘Who are you, Lord?’ I asked.

“ ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth,whom you are persecuting,’ he replied.9 My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me.

10 “‘What shall I do, Lord?’ I asked.

“ ‘Get up,’ the Lord said, ‘and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.’

You don't know anything about the Bible but you won't stop embarrassing yourself cheesycheesy

Where is it mentioned there that they didn't hear any voice?? it clearly says They did not understand the voice of who was speaking to Paul cheesy or You're on crack while reading the passage?

The thing is no matter how you try, You won't get anything cheesy Paul is better than your muhammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:

Empiree has really lost it cheesycheesy You'll keep getting confused.....because you're looking for something that's not there, Thanks for the verse you posted

Acts 9:6-8

6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus.

But you claimed just now that they didn't hear any voice??

Keep exposing your ignorance cheesycheesy

When a person isn't truthful, he/she would be looking for straws to hold on to just to prove a point and that's exactly what you're doing cheesy

You couldn't even answer my questions and still went to post passages you didn't read

who do you this thing? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Death is death. He ate the food according to the story but didn't die until years later. Some also ate from the food and passed out right away. Now, tell me exactly what your problem is with this?. Something must kill a man. At least he died without his body mutilated like your god that was violently murdered about his own creation "supposedly".

Which one was better?

Eat food poison and die peacefully in your room at the hands of your loved one

Or

Stripped nak3d, nailed on the cross, cried violently for help and died violent death?

Your choice

advocatejare:

Oya tell us how Muhammad died in the Quran,

Allah had told us that Muhammad will be seized and have his aorta cut and it happened but yoruba Muslim is trying to deny it.

It was confirmed that Muhammad fabricated some of the things he attributed to Allah in the Quran as Allah had Muhammad's aorta cut as he threatened :

Muhammed had his aorta cut to prove his fabrications

"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)

"We would have seized him by the right hand;"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 45)

"Then We would have cut from him the aorta."
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 46)

Like the Quran said, Mohammed had his aorta cut,
"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
-Bukhari 5:59:713

"...He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta."
- Sunan Abu Dawood 39:4495-4498

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't you understand my post?. I was pointing out contradictions in your Bible.

Did paul and his people hear voice or not?. I didn't say they heard the voice. I said your Bible says they heard voice and at the same time, the same Acts of Apostle said they did not hear voice. This is evidently contradicted lie by Paul. Next time try to read, digest, understand before you reply.

And if you don't know what to say I can understand that because no Christian in Nigeria has been able to answer it. It has put lots of pastors to shame for years including Adeboye and Oyedepo. The funniest one was the guy in ilorin who called himself pastor Al-maruf was shamelessly defeated with this question in 1999. If you want I can look for his clip and post it here
Camelot65:
Emp.iree has really lost it cheesycheesy You'll keep getting confused.....because you're looking for something that's not there, Thanks for the verse you posted

Acts 9:6-8

6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus.

But you claimed just now that they didn't hear any voice??

Keep exposing your ignorance cheesycheesy

When a person isn't truthful, he/she would be looking for straws to hold on to just to prove a point and that's exactly what you're doing cheesy

You couldn't even answer my questions and still went to post passages you didn't read

who do you this thing? cheesy

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
Death is death. He ate the food according to the story but didn't die until years later. Some also ate from the food and passed out right away.
And your false Prophet could not bring them back to life. Jesus resulted Lazarus his friend that had died for 3 days, he healed the sick and those with demon possession.

But false Prophet Muhammad watched his friends die, he couldn't raise them, he watched his people fall sick, rather than heal them, he lied that dying from sickness would make them martyrs.

After tasting that poison which later got rid of him and confirmed the Jewess' suspicion that Muhammad was a false prophet, muhammad lived the rest of his life in agonies, just because of atenuje

Also, I'm happy that you confess some of the people the ate the poisoned food didn't also die immediately, muhammad lived a little while because he didn't swallow the meat.

Now, tell me exactly what your problem is with this?. Something must kill a man. At least he died without his body mutilated like your god that was violently murdered about his own creation "supposedly".
First, Jesus is not my God, he's the son of the Most high God that defeated Satan your Lord at the cross of Calvary. He conquered death by resurrecting on the third day.

Jesus prophesied his own death, he chose to die such death for us so that we could be saved. He demonstrated that he had power over death and that was why he raised up the dead and he also resurrected. Because he's the resurrection and the life

Isaiah 53.5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Matthew 20:28
Even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

John 1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

John 10:11
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Second, for agreeing that Jesus Christ died and resurrected, that means you agree that Allah and Muhammad lied that Jesus was not crucified or died. I'm happy that you're getting insight now

As for Muhammad, he failed the test to confirm is authenticity. He failed the test from Allah his lord and Allah had his aorta cut for being a false prophet

Muhammad died in agony and in his last words he cited that death had its agony.

Muhammad was not given a befitting burial, he was not given a befitting bathe, he was bathed with his clothes on, muhammad was left miserably on the floor for 3 days without being attended to, he was left to rot and decompose maybe they thought that he would wake up, but death had the last laugh on him.

And you Empiree and your likes that are deliberately misinforming people in order to help Allah achieve his aims of leading people astray and throwing them in hell, if you don't desist, the Most High God will send his wrath upon you.

And his sole purpose is the purpose of the devil to put people in hell. Allah is the devil

وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لَءَاتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدٰىهَا وَلٰكِنْ حَقَّ الْقَوْلُ مِنِّى لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ
"And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 13)

What's the difference between Allah and Satan if both of them lead people astray:

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمْ ءَامَنُوا بِمَآ أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَآ أُنْزِلَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَنْ يَتَحَاكَمُوٓا إِلَى الطّٰغُوتِ وَقَدْ أُمِرُوٓا أَنْ يَكْفُرُوا بِهِۦ وَيُرِيدُ الشَّيْطٰنُ أَنْ يُضِلَّهُمْ ضَلٰلًۢا بَعِيدًا
"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

مَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِىَ لَهُۥ  ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِى طُغْيٰنِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ
"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam / Horrifying Islam Facts / Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.