Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad (7388 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empiree:
Don't you understand my post?. I was pointing out contradictions in your Bible.

Did paul and his people hear voice or not?. I didn't say they heard the voice. I said your Bible says they heard voice and at the same time, the same Acts of Apostle said they did not hear voice. This is evidently contradicted lie by Paul. Next time try to read, digest, understand before you reply.

And if you don't know what to say I can understand that because no Christian in Nigeria has been able to answer it. It has put lots of pastors to shame for years including Adeboye and Oyedepo. The funniest one was the guy in ilorin who called himself pastor Al-maruf was shamelessly defeated with this question in 1999. If you want I can look for his clip and post it here
Lol, it's obvious you aren't intelligent and deceitful cheesy

where's the contradiction?? or you were drunk while reading the passages?

6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus.

8 “‘Who are you, Lord?’ I asked.

“ ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,’ he replied. 9 My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me.

10 “‘What shall I do, Lord?’ I asked.

“ ‘Get up,’ the Lord said, ‘and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.

You're really good at your lies , I posted the passages once again cheesy continue with your lies..... Naso you go dey run from pillar to post cheesy You go find am tire

You actually thought the Bible is like your confused Quran? the one that says something, forgets and says another thing in another verse....?

I have emboldened the line that's confusing you cheesy Oya come and show me the contradiction Empiree cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 2:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Camelot65:
Lol, it's obvious you aren't intelligent and deceitful cheesy

where's the contradiction?? or you were drunk while reading the passages?

6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus.

8 “‘Who are you, Lord?’ I asked.

“ ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,’ he replied. 9 My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me.

10 “‘What shall I do, Lord?’ I asked.

“ ‘Get up,’ the Lord said, ‘and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.

You're really good at your lies , I posted the passages once again cheesy continue with your lies..... Naso you go dey run from pillar to post cheesy You go find am tire

You actually thought the Bible is like your confused Quran? the one that says something, forgets and says another thing in another verse....?

I have emboldened the line that's confusing you cheesy Oya come and show me the contradiction Em.piree cheesycheesy
Version you use is a NLT or the like which means the bible was re-translated to fit thier understanding after so much criticisms and condemnation, especially that of KJV

This is what King James Bible says

And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

The men with me saw the light, but did not hear the voice of the one who was speaking to me. Good News Translation

And those who were with me saw indeed the light and were afraid, but they heard not the voice of Him that spoke to me. KJ21

And they that were with me beheld indeed the light, but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me. ASV

My traveling companions saw the light, but they didn’t hear the voice of the one who spoke to me. CED

to name a few
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2020
advocatejare:

And your false Prophet could not bring them back to life. Jesus resulted Lazarus his friend that had died for 3 days, he healed the sick and those with demon possession.
where did Jesus heal them?. Did he do it or God did it?. Jesus did not perform any miracle. Do you read your bible at all?. Here is what he said from his mouth

"Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man having been set forth by God to you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in your the midst, as you yourselves know", Acts 2:22

So it is clear from the verse that it was God who performed the miracle not Jesus because Jesus could not do any miracle as recorded in John 5:30

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

Quran confirms the same thing that God performed miracles through Jesus or Jesus performed the miracle by God's permission which means without God's consent Jesus can not do anything as recorded in your Bible

"And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers." Sura Al-Imran 49

But false Prophet Muhammad watched his friends die, he couldn't raise them, he watched his people fall sick, rather than heal them, he lied that dying from sickness would make them martyrs.
Stop deceiving yourself my friend. Jesus did not raise anybody from dead. Only two people raised from dead in the bible by God through Jesus. I already told you it is God that performed the miracle not Jesus. The rest of the people were not dead but asleep.

“The girl is not dead but asleep.” Matthew 9:24

“The child is not dead but asleep.” Mark 5:39

“She is not dead but asleep.” Luke 8:52

After tasting that poison which later got rid of him and confirmed the Jewess' suspicion that Muhammad was a false prophet, muhammad lived the rest of his life in agonies, just because of atenuje
i know it pains you that your god died on the cross a horrible death at the hands of his enemies. That was terrible. I can't imagine being nailed alive on the cross. No wonder he screamed for help but could not get one grin cheesy

Also, I'm happy that you confess some of the people the ate the poisoned food didn't also die immediately, muhammad lived a little while because he didn't swallow the meat.
I actually don't need compliment from you. The story says he lived 4 more year after eating the meat. So the poison story in itself gets k-leg. He continued to deliver his message years later. What you failed to understand is that, his time was already up on earth. He died at exactly when God wanted him to die and he knew this as he rightly said in his farewell pilgrimage. So food poison was really ineffective to begin with. But your Jesus died on th e cross and photographed and mocked till today everywhere around the world. Isn't that shameful?

First, Jesus is not my God, he's the son of the Most high God that defeated Satan your Lord at the cross of Calvary. He conquered death by resurrecting on the third day.
Another fairy tale. Resurrection my foot. Your Jesus is dead. Catholic has confirmed Jesus is dead and not coming back nor was he resurrected. He was conquered by his Jewish enemies. His death is a confirmation that all those christians who have died have perished according to your bible because their fate lied on resurrection of Jesus. Your Bible says,

"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. And if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. In that case, all who have died believing in Christ are lost!" 1 Corinthians 15:14-18

This is a clear indication that gbogbo awon ti won ti sun ninu kristi ti segbeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin cheesy

As for whether he is your God or not, this is one major corrupt doctrine in christendom. Most of you believe Jesus is God. Some of you christians only believe he is son of God. Which one is the correct belief?. This is major doctrinal flaw in your religion and you got the nerve to point fingers at islam? christians will never be able to figure out true identity of Jesus till eternity bcus your Bible has created this confusion in your religion. Majority of christians believe Jesus is God. Very few amongst you don't.

Jesus prophesied his own death, he chose to die such death for us so that we could be saved. He demonstrated that he had power over death and that was why he raised up the dead and he also resurrected. Because he's the resurrection and the life
Oh i see grin cheesy that's why he was crying baami baami ki lo de to se ko mi si le grin cheesy grin grin (Matt. 27:46, KJV)

Second, for agreeing that Jesus Christ died and resurrected, that means you agree that Allah and Muhammad lied that Jesus was not crucified or died. I'm happy that you're getting insight now
kini nwi? oni woroworo grin cheesy

Muhammad died in agony and in his last words he cited that death had its agony.
Even if you ask a dementia patient which death he prefers btw dying of food poison in the hands of his wife or violently nailed on the cross, spit on and carry around, I am sure he would choose food poison. I know you feel very shameful for bringing this up now. This is what happens when you post rubbish without thinking. Your Jesus died a violent death on the cross, period. This is why till today Jews in Israel still mock his death. grin cheesy grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xapPGi3HVV8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Empiree:
Version you use is a NLT or the like which means the bible was re-translated to fit thier understanding after so much criticisms and condemnation, especially that of KJV

This is what King James Bible says

And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

The men with me saw the light, but did not hear the voice of the one who was speaking to me. Good News Translation

And those who were with me saw indeed the light and were afraid, but they heard not the voice of Him that spoke to me. KJ21

And they that were with me beheld indeed the light, but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me. ASV

My traveling companions saw the light, but they didn’t hear the voice of the one who spoke to me. CED

to name a few
Lol cheesy There's nothing contradictory in those verses, it's only your lack of understanding that caused it...First you claimed Paul isn't a Jew, I shouldn't have taken you serious in the first place

The first is a narration from a third party(Luke) reporting what happened Acts 9. While in Acts 22 Paul was giving his own encounter about what he saw....

The original greek word (akouo) can used as both hear or understand depending on the context , they heard the voice but couldn't understand what was being said....

The voice they heard in 9:7 is in the genitive case with regard to those with Paul. In Acts 22:9, the “voice” they do not hear is in the accusative case. When the object of the verb “to hear” is in the accusative case, the sense of the verb is often “to hear with understanding.” 

Mathew 13:15 gave a perfect description of those verses

"For this people's heart has grown dull and with their ears they can barely hear (akouo) and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear (akouo) with their ears and understand (akouo) with their heart and turn, and I would heal them"

4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”.......Now, the Lord was speaking only to Paul.......Reason why they couldn't understand That which was being said

Lastly Paul's experience was a special and exclusive one....... The men who were traveling with him only saw the light but saw no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Empiree:
where did Jesus heal them?. Did he do it or God did it?
God performed miracles through Jesus, no doubt about that but have you asked yourself why Allah never considered Muhammad worthy of performing any miracles through him?
It's either Allah was a powerless god or Muhammad was fake and an impostor.

"Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man having been set forth by God to you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in your the midst, as you yourselves know", Acts 2:22
God did miracles by Jesus.

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

I'm happy that you know that Jesus is the one that judges and his judgement is just. Even your Muhammad confirmed this that Jesus will rule the world with justice.
The Sahih hadith reported Muhammad saying that The Hour will not come until Jesus will come back. Jesus is coming as a just ruler because he's the only just ruler just like Yahweh his father. He will abolish the unjust tax Muhammad levied on the Christians. He's coming to judge the world. Hallelujah

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).
-Sahih Bukhari 3:43:656

Quran confirms the same thing that God performed miracles through Jesus or Jesus performed the miracle by God's permission which means without God's consent Jesus can not do anything as recorded in your Bible

Have you asked yourself why Allah didn't find muhammad worthy of giving him permission to perform any miracles?

Stop deceiving yourself my friend. Jesus did not raise anybody from dead. Only two people raised from dead in the bible by God through Jesus. I already told you it is God that performed the miracle not Jesus. The rest of the people were not dead but asleep.
You just confirmed it that Jesus raised the dead.

Your Quran also confirmed it that Jesus raised the dead:
"And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead -by permission of Allah.And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers." Sura Al-Imran 49

“The girl is not dead but asleep.” Matthew 9:24
The father of the dead child knew that his child was dead. Jesus said she was asleep because he knew he would raise her from the dead, and when he said that girl was asleep the people present laughed because they felt he didn't know what he was saying until he proved to them that he was resurrection and life.
Matt.9.18 - While he was saying this, a ruler came and knelt before him and said, "My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live."

Matt.9.24 - he said, "Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him.
Matt.9.25 - After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up.

When Muhammad died, maybe his people thought Allah would wake him, so they left him unattended to for 3 days but he never woke up, death defeated him forever.

i know it pains you that your god died on the cross a horrible death at the hands of his enemies. That was terrible. I can't imagine being nailed alive on the cross.
I'm not pained, I'm proud to say that Jesus died on the cross for me, and I can proudly say it. Just as all Christians but can you Muslims be proud to say that Muhammad died of poison and he eventually died during sex on the top of Aisha, the most filthy death anyone can die
[quote] Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144

The people of his household were so ashamed that everyone would see his erect dick and they will mock him for dying while having sex, so one of them spoke behind the window that they should bathe Muhammad with his clothes on, which was against the the instruction Muhammad gave them on how to bathe dead Muslims.

What kind of funny bathe was that, were they bathing the clothe or his body? All were done to conceal the fact that sex killed him!

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: By Allah, we did not know whether we should take off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or wash him while his clothes were on him. When they (the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast slumber over them until every one of them had put his chin on his chest. Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while his clothes are on him. So they stood round the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his shirt and not with their hands. Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3135

Even Aisha blamed herself for using sex to kill muhammad

"Yahya b.'Abbad b.'Abdullah b.al-Zubayr from his father told me that he heard 'A'isha say: The apostle died in my bosom during my turn :I had wronged no one in regard to him. It was due to my ignorance and extreme youth that the apostle died in my arms. Then I laid his head on a pillow and got up beating my breast and slapping my face along with the other women."
-Sira Ibn Ishaq 682

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Empiree:
Go and and read my posts very well again. Don't cover up for Mr. Paul.. Paul was chameleon.
What did Allah say about Paul? Is it that Allah/Mohammed never knew Paul ever existed.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2020
advocatejare:

So where in the Quran are you commanded to pray(salat) 5 times daily? The names of the prayer and the time to observe them?

Where in the Quran are you told the number of rakah for each prayer ?

Where in the Quran are you told how to perform ablution like you Muslims do it today?

And so on,

All the above are only found in the other ahadith you can't find them in the Quran, which is also a hadith

Muhammad was not alive to verify the Quran, the Quran was compiled during the reign of Uthman, about 20 years after Muhammad had died and Uthman and Zaid the chief editor destroyed the original manuscripts after they had edited the Quran and helped Allah to 'perfect' it, as Allah did a poor job that only humans could prefect for him.

So Muhammad never verified the Quran you have today, and there is no original Quran because it was burnt/destroyed by Uthman

Just like their were additions and subtractions to the Quran by Uthman and the editor-in-chief of the Quran, Zaid
Zaid ibn Thabit, the editor-in-chief of al-quran. Meanwhile Ubay and Ibn Masud, who mohammed recommended for the task, were put aside and the task given to Zaid ibn Thabit.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
advocatejare:
I get it, Allah never told you how to perform ablution and the number of rakah per prayers it's only in the other hadith and since it doesn't expose the hypocrisy of your religion too much you accept it, but the parts that shows how your false Prophet died of atenuje and left unattended to for 3 days, buried filthily as he couldn't be given a befitting bathe, you want to reject those ones grin

We will keep exposing your falsehoods. You're trying to do damage control by claiming that the Sahih hadith are wrong.

Liar. Your nunber authentic hadith says otherwise

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

Thank you for teaching me Islam 101, the Islam that my Imam/Sheiks refused to teach me. I will ask my Imams/Sheiks if all what you said are true. If they are true I will leave Islam. Thank you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2020
This thread is all about Bilal, the black slave of mohammed. Let us stick to the topic.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
true2god:
Thank you for teaching me Islam 101, the Islam that my Imam/Sheiks refused to teach me. I will ask my Imams/Sheiks if all what you said are true. If they are true I will leave Islam. Thank you sir!
grin Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
true2god:
This thread is all about Bilal, the black slave of mohammed. Let us stick to the topic.
You know they are good at diversion. Empiree wanted us to teach him Islam that he never knew and that's what we're doing

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
true2god:
op derailed his own thread. Anyways, this was already taken care of. Go back and read my posts (screenshots)
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
true2god:
What did Allah say about Paul? Is it that Allah/Mohammed never knew Paul ever existed.
if Allāh did not mention companions of the prophet muhammad SAW by name, why do you think Paul was that important?. Qur'an already talked about disciples of Jesus being Muslims and righteous people and some amongst them were disbelievers and evil. Paul was not his disciple so he is irrelevant to us plus he changed religion of Jesus and his doctrines.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Camelot65:
Lol cheesy There's nothing contradictory in those verses, it's only your lack of understanding that caused it , the funniest thing is the more you keep digging, the more you expose your ignorance.....First you claimed Paul isn't a Jew, I shouldn't have taken you serious in the first place

The first is a narration from a third party(Luke) reporting what happened Acts 9. While in Acts 22 Paul was giving his own encounter about what he saw....

The original greek word can used as both hear or understand depending on the context , they heard the voice but couldn't understand what was being said....

The voice they heard in 9:7 is in the genitive case with regard to those with Paul. In Acts 22:9, the “voice” they do not hear is in the accusative case. When the object of the verb “to hear” is in the accusative case, the sense of the verb is often “to hear with understanding.” 

4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”.......Now, the Lord was speaking only to Paul.......Reason why they couldn't understand That which was being said

Acts 9:3-7
King James Version

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

This a reported speech from Paul to luke

Acts 22:6-9 King James Version

6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.

7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

This was a direct report from Paul when he was in court

If you read act 22 verse 1 to 9 you will understand it very well that they want to persecute him that was the reason why he lie that those who are with him didn't hear the voice. But when he get back home he narrate different story to luke
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Camelot65: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Empiree:
Acts 9:3-7
King James Version

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

This a reported speech from Paul to luke

Acts 22:6-9 King James Version

6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.

7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

This was a direct report from Paul when he was in court

If you read act 22 verse 1 to 9 you will understand it very well that they want to persecute him that was the reason why he lie that those who are with him didn't hear the voice. But when he get back home he narrate different story to luke

Paul wasn't the author of the book of Acts ,Luke is.

cheesy Luke was the one narrating in Acts 9......

in chapter 22......Paul was in front of a tribunal explaining himself and giving his own experience.....

So instead of lying to the court about his experience , he went on and lied only about the light and what he heard??..... can you see how you sound cheesy

You're just so so funny

cheesy Lol, Mr man Paul has faced far more and cruel persecutions with no fear.....so Your explanation holds no water

You're also not in the position to tell us ancient manuscripts were wrong cheesy

Paul was one of other apostles of Christ, stop trying to daint him, there's no where in the Bible that suggests Paul lied.....Thankia

He preached christ till he died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
advocatejare:

God performed miracles through Jesus, no doubt about that but have you asked yourself why Allah never considered Muhammad worthy of performing any miracles through him?
It's either Allah was a powerless god or Muhammad was fake and an impostor.
Allah is God. God is Allah. Why is this difficult for you?. Are you saying that God that used Jesus to perform miracle could not use Muhammad to perform miracle?. Anyways, that's by the way. You have admitted Jesus did not perform the miracles but Allah did it through him. So Jesus did not perform any miracles contrary to Christian propaganda. Case closed

God did miracles by Jesus.

I'm happy that you know that Jesus is the one that judges and his judgement is just. Even your Muhammad confirmed this that Jesus will rule the world with justice.
The Sahih hadith reported Muhammad saying that The Hour will not come until Jesus will come back. Jesus is coming as a just ruler because he's the only just ruler just like Yahweh his father. He will abolish the unjust tax Muhammad levied on the Christians. He's coming to judge the world. Hallelujah
this is subjective. There are people that disputed this narration. But that's not the issue here. The issue here is that Jesus being the judge. Let's go to your Bible to prove that Jesus can not pass independent judgement without God's permission. He judges based on directives from God.

Jesus said in John 5:30

"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

You judge me by human standards, but I do not judge anyone. John 8:15

"The heavens declare his righteousness, for God himself is judge" Psalm 50:6

"But it is God alone who executes judgment...," Psalm 75:7

These are just a few. This show that Jesus is not the judge. In the Hadith you referred to, it is talking in the sense of worldly court (judgement) like judicial system of govt not Divine judgement.

Have you asked yourself why Allah didn't find muhammad worthy of giving him permission to perform any miracles?
God gave His messagers miracles to the people they were sent based on their beliefs. People at the time believed in miracles. So in order to convince them, God gave those prophets and messagers miracles to convince them. The same was given to Moses. He performed miracles too. Miracle of prophet muhammad SAW is Qur'an. As you can see it is still valid today untampered with.

You just confirmed it that Jesus raised the dead.

Your Quran also confirmed it that Jesus raised the dead:
"And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead -by permission of Allah.And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers." Sura Al-Imran 49

The father of the dead child knew that his child was dead. Jesus said she was asleep because he knew he would raise her from the dead, and when he said that girl was asleep the people present laughed because they felt he didn't know what he was saying until he proved to them that he was resurrection and life.
Matt.9.18 - While he was saying this, a ruler came and knelt before him and said, "My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live."

Matt.9.24 - he said, "Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him.
Matt.9.25 - After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up.

When Muhammad died, maybe his people thought Allah would wake him, so they left him unattended to for 3 days but he never woke up, death defeated him forever.
You are kidding right?. Did I not prove to you that he didn't perform miracles?. I told you that it was God who performed those miracles to honor Jesus. Jesus performed nothing.

I'm not pained, I'm proud to say that Jesus died on the cross for me, and I can proudly say it. Just as all Christians but can you Muslims be proud to say that Muhammad died of poison and he eventually died during sex on the top of Aisha, the most filthy death anyone can die
first all, you admmited Jesus died at the hands of his enemies. And you quietly admmited that he did not raise from dead as your Bible clearly stated. I already gave you reference. Your salvation relies heavily on resurrection of jesus. And your Bible says that Jesus did not resurrect. Therefore, those Christians who died believing that they are sleeping in the Lord have perished. I didn't say this. It is your Bible that said this. So all generations of christians are going to hellfire and you too if you don't leave Christianity. Hell awaits you. Christianity is false religion of Paul, the liar.

You also claimed Jesus died for your sin. This is another false tale. It is itan ijapa ati yanibo cooked up by Mr. Paul. Jesus did not die for anybody. Your Bible said so.

Ezekiel 18:1-4

Then another message came to me from the lord: Why do you quote this proverb concerning the land of Israel: ‘The parents have eaten sour grapes, but their children’s mouths pucker at the taste’? As surely as I live, says the Sovereign lord, you will not quote this proverb anymore in Israel.
For all people are mine to judge—both parents and children alike. And this is my rule: The person who sins is the one who will die.

Teaching of Jesus for forgiveness of sins is you pray to God for forgiveness not by believing Jesus died for you. This is Pauline doctrine. Paul changed so many teachings of Jesus Mathew 6: 1-14

https://thechurchoftruth.org/jesus-did-not-die-for-your-sins/

Atonement and blood of Jesus are paul's false teachings. I treated this topic on this platform 5 years ago.

Lastly, you said prophet muhammad SAW died during sex on his wife. Where is your evidence of this allegation?.

Second, if he died on his wife, she was his wife not agbere (adultery). So there is nothing wrong dying on your wife during sex. As you can see, let's assume that's true. This is another proof that prophet muhammad SAW died in enjoyment and enjoyed himself while your Jesus died a painful, violent death in public. As you can see from the mockery video of a Jewish girl, your Jesus died a mockery painful death. You see how Jewish lady mocked him yet you kiriyo love Jews unconditionally but they don't love you. They make mockery of your god or son of God. Qur'an confirms this

"And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:" Q4:157

Now watch this 1 min Jewish video boosting that they killed Jesus and they are proud of it. Be sure you watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY6DQt2aGI0

And in case you skip the video I will help you type it out. This Jewish boy said:

"We killed Jesus and we proud of it."

"You and your fuvking Jesus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IoCZO98CEs
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Empiree:
Allah is God. God is Allah.
Allah is not God, Allah is an idol represented by moon and star.
Actually Christians are NOT the ones who refer to Allah as an idol, it's you Muslims.

Every Islamic sources accept that Mohammed's grandfather Abd-Muttalib was a pagan, an idol worshipper. In fact scholars are of the opinion that because Abd-Muttalib was an idol worshipper, Muslims should not give his name to their children.

What is the name of the idol Abd-Muttalib worshipped? The idol was Hubal/Allah/Baal which is a moon god and whose logo was crescent moon and star the same logo Islam use today on the mosques and on the flags of Islamic nation

To prove his loyalty to his idol, Abd-Muttalib named one of his children after Allah, Abd-Allah(Abdallah) who Islamic source say is the father of Mohammed.

Mohammed simply continued the family business and religion and retained all the pagan practices of the worship of Allah and made only slight modifications to some like women doing tawaf naked(the modification was actually done by Abu Bakr and Mohammed didn't object):

"Narrated Abu Huraira:
On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijja, in the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet (ﷺ) when Abu Bakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Hajj) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba. Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent `Ali to read out the Surat Bara'a (at-Tauba) to the people; so he made the announcement along with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka`ba."
-Sahih al-Bukhari 369

And Baal/Allah/Hubal is a god of sexual immorality that is why he has promised his followers a brothel-like paradise in which sex will be the order of the day and also promised to make "young boys made eternal " available for those interested in boys.

"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)

"Say, Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants -"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 15)

"And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 22)

Even today, all sorts of sexual harassments take place at Islamic 'holiest' site the house of Allah in which for years women are sexually harassed and some of them have started speaking out with hashtag #MosqueMeToo

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

Are you saying that God that used Jesus to perform miracle could not use Muhammad to perform miracle?.
it's what you said, if not show us the miracle muhammad performed

There are people that disputed this narration. But that's not the issue here. The issue here is that Jesus being the judge. Let's go to your Bible to prove that Jesus can not pass independent judgement without God's permission. He judges based on directives from God.
And Muhammad never got any directives from God, Muhammad never heard from his Allah. Allah didn't find muhammad worthy of been spoken to, only jibreel that tormented muhammad in the cave spoke to him

"The heavens declare his righteousness, for God himself is judge" Psalm 50:6
"But it is God alone who executes judgment...," Psalm 75:7
Now you're saying Jesus is God. Clap for yourself

These are just a few. This show that Jesus is not the judge. In the Hadith you referred to, it is talking in the sense of worldly court (judgement) like judicial system of govt not Divine judgement.
And that judicial system already knows that Muhammad cannot be worthy of that position, only Jesus can judge the heavens and the earth. Thanks for bringing it out.

Miracle of prophet muhammad SAW is Qur'an. As you can see it is still valid today untampered with.
if the miracle of muhammad is the quran, then you've confirmed that muhammad never had any miracle because we know how the quran was concorted.

The Quran was written by many people about 20 years after the death of Muhammad, supervised by Uthman and Zaid, after which they burnt the original manuscripts.

Even while Muhammad was alive, Umar was the one giving him inspiration for many parts of the Quran, some parts were used by Muhammad to justify his action, like snatching of Zaid's wife and many parts were stolen from the Bible.

Umar was the one that inspired "Allah" to change the direction of prayers from Jerusalem to the kaaba

Umar was the one that inspired "Allah" to reveal the hijab verse when Umar deliberately went to look at Muhammad's wife on her way to ease her self. Umar knew how to force Allah to do his biddings

Umar was the one that "inspired" Allah to reveal that if Muhammad's wife are conspiring against Muhammad, Allah will provide better wives for Muhammad.

Umar was one of the authors of Quran,

"Narrated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My Lord agreed with me in three things:

1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g.two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125)

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).
-Sahih Bukhari 1:8:395

You are kidding right?. Did I not prove to you that he didn't perform miracles?. I told you that it was God who performed those miracles to honor Jesus. Jesus performed nothing.
Jesus was the one people see performing the miracles, that means you are saying that Jesus is God

"And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:" Q4:157

So your Quran says that another person died in place of Jesus and not Jesus himself.
So who was the person?

What was the sin of that person to warrant him to die in place of Jesus?

why did allah did conjectures is it because he is the best of the deceivers?

Why didn't Allah save muhammad from the excruciating agony of having his aorta cut?

Why did Allah allow Muhammad to have high fever when Muhammad himself claimed that fever was from Hell, why did Allah allow sickness from hell to affect Muhammad but the same Allah claimed to have used another man to replace Jesus and Jesus was raised to heaven alive? What is special about this Jesus this much?

Why did Allah allow Muhammad to be left unattended to for 3 days after he died and still Allah could not raise him up?

Why did Allah allow Muhammad to rot in grave and claimed to have raised Jesus alive?

Why did Allah deny the death of Jesus but acknowledge his resurrection and ascension to heaven?

It's simply because Allah the devil was defeated by that experience at calvary and he doesn't like being reminded about it and that's why he is denying it and sending you his agents to spread the news. But you have failed. Christ died and arose from the dead and conquered every principalities and power. Halleluyah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Empiree:

b]"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. And if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised In that case, all who have died believing in Christ are lost!" 1 Corinthians 15:14-18
You went into the middle of a chapter, you didn't read from the beginning or to the end and you misinterpreted it giving it your own false interpretation. It's glaring that it's not only Islam that you don't understand, even English is difficult for you.

1Cor.15.15 - More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.
This sentence simply means that if the dead are raised then Jesus resurrected.
And this is the evidence that the dead were raised :
Matthew .27.52 -
The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.

Then if you read further down of that same 1 Corinthians 15, you will see the confirmation
1Cor.15.20 - But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
1Cor.15.21 - For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

You're a loser , the same Paul that you're falsely accusing of denying the resurrection of Jesus confirmed Christ's resurrection many times .
First, in the same chapter you jumped in the middle of to mis quote:
1Cor.15.3 -6 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. 1Cor.15.6 - After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.
1Cor.15.7 - Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,
1Cor.15.8 - and last of all he appeared to me also , as to one abnormally born.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah is not God, Allah is an idol represented by moon and star.

trust me, I will never argue with you about these words because you are simply just being foolish. I will allow your fellow Christians reply you

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Charleys: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
true2god:

Why would you ask them?
Can't you read by yourself and get understanding from what you read? I'm just asking.

Read your hadith's first, then ask questions later, when they tell you you don't need to question the Quran just know you have entered one chance grin
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Charleys:

Why would you ask them?
Can't you read by yourself and get understanding from what you read? I'm just asking.

Read your hadith's first, then ask questions later, when they tell you you don't need to question the Quran just know you have entered one chance grin
He's just been sarcastic, he's not part of them.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
[s]trust me, I will never argue with you about these words because you are simply just being foolish. I will allow your fellow Christians reply you[/s]
You guys are so predictable, you run to get validation from the Christians anytime we expose your Allah for who he is as an idol, a moon and star idol whose image you put at the top of the minarets of your mosques.

Stop using the fact that Arabs Christians also refer to God as Allah to say that Muslims Allah is not a pagan god.

The generic name for God is Ilah in Arabic and it's usually preceded with 'Al' which means 'The' hence, Al-Ilah which was later contracted to mean Allah. As for your own Allah, the Arab moon god is called Lah and this is also preceded by Al which means 'The' hence, Al and Lah was combined to give you your own Allah.

The Allah Christians,(whether Arabs or Hausa) pray to and worship is the Holy One of Israel, the Father of Christ the Mesaiah, The One not confined to the Kaaba, the One Who doesn't support immorality, the one whom Muhammad was not his Prophet, the one not prayed to in the mosques.

So, the name may sound the same, the One Christians worship is different.

The Arab Christians never joined in the naked worship of Allah in the Kaaba, they never did pilgrimage to the Kaaba, they never associated with the Allah of the Muslims.

Another thing you should know is that the so called pagans were actually worshipping Allah who was and is, also a pagan god they knew Allah for whom he was and still is, Muhammad didn't tell about a new Allah, Christians and Jews in Mecca that time never joined them in naked worship of Allah the immoral god in the Kaaba, everyone knew the whom they were worshipping.

I've cited the example of Abdulmuttalib for you, who every Muslim agree was pagan but being a pagan that he was, he named his son after his Idol, Allah : Abd Allah :Abdullah..

Another evidence is the revelation in the Quran:
"And when they commit a Fahisha (evil deed, going round the Kabah in naked state, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.), they say: "We found our fathers doing it and Allah has commanded us of it." ...
- Qur'an 7:28, Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali translation.

Note that from the above, they mentioned Allah as their god who had been supporting their sexual immoralities and nudity during Tawaf and this continued even until after Muhammad became the Prophet of the same allah and then decided to modify the tradition but Fahisha still take place at the Kaaba, women are being groped abs molested while doing Tawaf

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

And even today,
Christians who call God Allah don't pray to Allah the idol of the Kaaba, they don't accept the Muhammad as the Messenger of God, they don't associate with the idol Allah, so how can you say you worship the same God as them. Ajegbodo Empiree n wa eni kunra. Continue worshipping your idol while Arab and Hausa Christians worship Al-Ilah the Holy One of Israel.

But Muhammad made us know that the pagan Allah was the same Allah his Quraysh tribe worshipped that's why he retained all the practices and only modified some.

Allah of Muslims and Islam is the same as Hubal and Baal the moon idol and that's why the symbol of Islam is crescent moon and star.

Islam clearly goes against the order of God that they should not set up a stone for worship

Lev.26.1 - "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Have you seen now, while Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.

And we were even told in the Bible how idolaters made sacred stone for Baal

2Kgs.3.2 - He did evil in the eyes of the LORD, but not as his father and mother had done. He got rid of the sacred stone of Baal that his father had made.

But every of Muhammad's actions were clearly against what Yahweh commanded.

Exod.20.4 - "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

Exod.20.5 - You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Muhammad made Blackstone an idol and you all go to mecca to kiss the Blackstone and you pray towards the black cube called the Kaaba.

Exod.20.13 - "You shall not murder."

Muhammad murdered

Exod.20.14 - "You shall not commit adultery.
Exod.20.15 - "You shall not steal.
Exod.20.16 - "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Exod.20.17 - "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Muhammad commited adultery and coveted his adopted son, Zaid's wife

Muhammad stole and encouraged his followers to plunder, he's the role model for Boko Haram

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

You guys are so predictable, you run to get validation from the Christians anytime we expose your Allah for who he is as an idol, a moon and star idol whose image you put at the top of the minarets of your mosques.

Stop using the fact that Arabs Christians also refer to God as Allah to say that Muslims Allah is not a pagan god.

The generic name for God is Ilah in Arabic and it's usually preceded with 'Al' which means 'The' hence, Al-Ilah which was later contracted to mean Allah. As for your own Allah, the Arab moon god is called Lah and this is also preceded by Al which means 'The' hence, Al and Lah was combined to give you your own Allah.

The Allah Christians,(whether Arabs or Hausa) pray to and worship is the Holy One of Israel, the Father of Christ the Mesaiah, The One not confined to the Kaaba, the One Who doesn't support immorality, the one whom Muhammad was not his Prophet, the one not prayed to in the mosques.

So, the name may sound the same, the One Christians worship is different.

The Arab Christians never joined in the naked worship of Allah in the Kaaba, they never did pilgrimage to the Kaaba, they never associated with the Allah of the Muslims.

Another thing you should know is that the so called pagans were actually worshipping Allah who was and is, also a pagan god they knew Allah for whom he was and still is, Muhammad didn't tell about a new Allah, Christians and Jews in Mecca that time never joined them in naked worship of Allah the immoral god in the Kaaba, everyone knew the whom they were worshipping.

I've cited the example of Abdulmuttalib for you, who every Muslim agree was pagan but being a pagan that he was, he named his son after his Idol, Allah : Abd Allah :Abdullah..

Another evidence is the revelation in the Quran:
"And when they commit a Fahisha (evil deed, going round the Kabah in naked state, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.), they say: "We found our fathers doing it and Allah has commanded us of it." ...
- Qur'an 7:28, Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali translation.

Note that from the above, they mentioned Allah as their god who had been supporting their sexual immoralities and nudity during Tawaf and this continued even until after Muhammad became the Prophet of the same allah and then decided to modify the tradition but Fahisha still take place at the Kaaba, women are being groped abs molested while doing Tawaf

And even today,
Christians who call God Allah don't pray to Allah the idol of the Kaaba, they don't accept the Muhammad as the Messenger of God, they don't associate with the idol Allah, so how can you say you worship the same God as them. Ajegbodo Empiree n wa eni kunra. Continue worshipping your idol while Arab and Hausa Christians worship Al-Ilah the Holy One of Israel.

But Muhammad made us know that the pagan Allah was the same Allah his Quraysh tribe worshipped that's why he retained all the practices and only modified some.

Allah of Muslims and Islam is the same as Hubal and Baal the moon idol and that's why the symbol of Islam is crescent moon and star.

Islam clearly goes against the order of God that they should not set up a stone for worship

Lev.26.1 - "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Have you seen now, while Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.

And we were even told in the Bible how idolaters made sacred stone for Baal

2Kgs.3.2 - He did evil in the eyes of the LORD, but not as his father and mother had done. He got rid of the sacred stone of Baal that his father had made.

But every of Muhammad's actions were clearly against what Yahweh commanded.

Exod.20.4 - "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

Exod.20.5 - You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Muhammad made Blackstone an idol and you all go to mecca to kiss the Blackstone and you pray towards the black cube called the Kaaba.

Exod.20.13 - "You shall not murder."

Muhammad murdered

Exod.20.14 - "You shall not commit adultery.
Exod.20.15 - "You shall not steal.
Exod.20.16 - "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Exod.20.17 - "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Muhammad commited adultery and coveted his adopted son, Zaid's wife

Muhammad stole and encouraged his followers to plunder, he's the role model for Boko Haram

Take it easy with us Muslims. These facts are too strong and strange to me. I never knew my Islamic religion is like this. I will ask my Imam/Sheik to confirm, if you are lying, because I don't trust you kafir, especially Christians.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
true2god:
Take it easy with us Muslims. These facts are too strong and strange to me. I never knew my Islamic religion is like this. I will ask my Imam/Sheik to confirm, if you are lying, because I don't trust you kafir, especially Christians.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
I stand by my word. I will never argue with you about Allāh is God or not. This is the most ridiculous argument to engage in. I am only interested in destroying your foundation which your salvation lies on

advocatejare:
1Cor.15.15 -

Just wait for me. I will make it YouTube audio format and post it here as soon as I can. It is a proof that Jesus did not die for your sin nor did he wake from the dead. And if Jesus did not resurrect 3 days later, then, all Christians are in eternal damnation.

Stay Tuned...
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
I stand by my word. I will never argue with you about Allāh is God or not. This is the most ridiculous argument to engage in. I am only interested in destroying your foundation which your salvation lies on

Just wait for me. I will make it YouTube audio format and post it here as soon as I can. It is a proof that Jesus did not die for your sin nor did he wake from the dead. And if Jesus did not resurrect 3 days later, then, all Christians are in eternal damnation.

Stay Tuned...
Now that I've proven to you that your Allah is a moon god, you've gone back to your previous vomit and delusion.

I've used the Bible to explain to you, I've taught you English and yet you want to continue drowning in your delusion, if you like don't only go to the YouTube, go to the Mars or to the moon, the Bible is clear, Jesus is confirmed to have died and resurrected on the third day in the Bible. Bring your a contrary evidence from the Bible and let me teach you again. Until then, let fire of frustration keep burning you and Satan your Lord for the defeat that Christ's death and resurrection brought to your dark kingdom. If you don't repent, Satan aka Allah your Lord will keep you in hellfire for eternity as he promised you in his Quran.

Don't waste your time posting any YouTube audio or video here, show me from the Bible.

BTW, I like the fact that you've agreed that your Qur'an lied that Jesus didn't on the cross, now you believe that Allah is a liar and he only lied to you that Jesus didn't not die.

The only problem you have now is that Jesus didn't resurrect right? You wouldn't have been this confused if you obeyed your Quran which has instructed you to ask the people of the book if you're in doubt about what you've been told.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Now that I've proven to you that your Allah is a moon god, you've gone back to your previous vomit and delusion.

I've used the Bible to explain to you, I've taught you English and yet you want to continue drowning in your delusion, if you like don't only go to the YouTube, go to the Mars or to the moon, the Bible is clear, Jesus is confirmed to have died and resurrected on the third day in the Bible. Bring your a contrary evidence from the Bible and let me teach you again. Until then, let fire of frustration keep burning you and Satan your Lord for the defeat that Christ's death and resurrection brought to your dark kingdom. If you don't repent, Satan aka Allah your Lord will keep you in hellfire for eternity as he promised you in his Quran.

Don't waste your time posting any YouTube audio or video here, show me from the Bible.

BTW, I like the fact that you've agreed that your Qur'an lied that Jesus didn't die on the cross, now you believe that Allah is a liar and he only lied to you that Jesus didn't not die. The only problem you have now is that Jesus didn't resurrect right? You wouldn't have been this confused if you obeyed your Quran which has instructed you to ask the people of the book if you're in doubt about what you've been told.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

Don't be hasty. Since I have posted and explained your Bible to you and you still don't get it, I will post the audio. And if you think Qur'an talks Muslims should ask you about true religion you are dreaming. You that don't even know identity of Jesus. You said Jesus is not God but 95% of christians believe he is. So you want to teach me Islam?. You must be out of your mind.

And you can say anything you want. Quran says Jesus did not die on the cross. This is a clear statement. No Muslims believe he died horrible death on the cross unlike you that believe he was violently killed by his enemies.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
Don't be hasty. Since I have posted and explained your Bible to you and you still don't get it, I will post the audio.

You're the one that is confused, let me teach you again.

You went into the middle of a chapter, you didn't read from the beginning or to the end and you misinterpreted it giving it your own false interpretation. It's glaring that it's not only Islam that you don't understand, even English is difficult for you.
1Cor.15.14 -15
"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised".

Matthew 27.52 -
The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.

Then if you read further down of that same 1 Corinthians 15, you will see the confirmation
1Cor.15.20 - But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
1Cor.15.21 - For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

You're a loser , the same Paul that you're falsely accusing of denying the resurrection of Jesus confirmed Christ's resurrection many times .

1Cor.15.3 -6 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. 1Cor.15.6 - After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why are you worried and insecure?. I told you not to be hasty. Are you scared?. We Muslims are your Bible scholars. We will teach you what you know not.

advocatejare:

You're the one that is confused, let me teach you again.

1Cor.15.14 -15
"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised".

Matthew 27.52 -

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
Why are you worried and insecure?. I told you not to be hasty. Are you scared?
grin scared of who or what?

You're my student na. Didn't you see how I exposed the idolatry you call religion?

You're not up to the task, tell your masters that you've failed.

Tell them you Allah lied to you that Jesus didn't die and resurrect. Tell him that Advocatejare is teaching you your religion.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

grin scared of who or what?

You're my student na. Didn't you see how I exposed the idolatry you call religion?
you think I have time for that gibberish?. It doesn't surprise me because it is an old Christian blabbing. It doesn't interest me one bit.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
you think I have time for that gibberish?. It doesn't surprise me because it is an old Christian blabbing. It doesn't interest me one bit.

What would you have said before?
Even you yourself know that what you're doing is pure idolatry, it's even evident by all the nonsense you post around on Islamic spirituality on how you interact with jinns and get help from demonic forces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam / Horrifying Islam Facts / Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.