Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad (7395 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
advocatejare:

Our own God does not live in a house. He lives in heaven.

Only Allah is confined to a shrine[/s]
senseless
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
You have nothing to say jare. There is nothing in the verse that says Abraham worshipped the moon and star.

You have been refuted
cheesy So you're blind or you're deliberately denying your nonsense book?
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
[s] senseless
You're getting pained.

How can the Allah you call creator of heaven and earth be confined inside a cube? Reason am na

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

You're getting pained.

How can the Allah you call creator of heaven and earth be confined inside a cube? Reason am na
I think I'm done here. I have successfully exposed you. Everything else you are saying is senseless. Folks with little sense of intelligence can realize that you are a confirmed islamophobe and a clown.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
I think I'm done here. I have successfully exposed you. Everything else you are saying is senseless. Folks with little sense of intelligence can realize that you are a confirmed islamophobe and a clown.
It has gotten to a point for you to run away.

I defeated and exposed your last year, I guessed you ran to adegunwa and Yusuf Adepoju to teach the more but you didn't know they are my student.

Go to Adepoju's facebook page and see how I rubbished him so much that he ran away too.

I saw adegunwa sweating like a goat when Christian prince was lashing me on YouTube.

I know that those two are you role model. Tell them that you failed like Satan your God failed and will continue to fail forever because Christ the Son of God reigns forever

Empiree, you'd better free yourself from demonic possession and stop the nonsense you are teaching people on Islamic spirituality. The devil will only mess with your life and NOTHIN more

2 Likes

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2020
E.mpiree:

Just wait for me. I will make it YouTube audio format and post it here as soon as I can. It is a proof that Jesus did not die for your sin nor did he wake from the dead. And if Jesus did not resurrect 3 days later, then, all Christians are in eternal damnation.

Stay Tuned...
advocatejare:
1Cor.15.14 -15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ngX625_vtY&t=24s

This is the meeting he alluded to in the audio above where he met with a Jehovah witness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9AJoPGx_jE&feature=youtu.be

Another similarity between Christianity and Hinduism grin cheesy grin

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Empiree:

similarity between Islam and Hinduism grin cheesy grin

You're omo-osan to n ko kondo ba....

I will now expose how Islam stole Hinduism ideas and Kaaba

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Empiree:

Another similarity between Islam and Hinduism grin cheesy grin
Ahl-sunnah beard and where Muhammad copied it from

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
advocatejare:

You're omo-osan to n ko kondo ba....

I will now expose how Islam stole Hinduism ideas and Kaaba
You think i will ever go back to this?. Lae lae. It was already explained to you. I do noticed you did not disprove my several posts about similarities between christianity and hinduism, crosses and statues of mary etc. But i clarified kaaba and Black stone. Black stone, Moon, Sun etc have no power to decide our fate but these creations have significance in the life of humans in hinduism. That's the difference btw us and them. The Sun and the Moon are creations of God. We do not prostrate to them or worship them.

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.." Q41:37

This verse is a blow on your face
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
advocatejare:

Ahl-sunnah beard and where Muhammad copied it from
You will receive sense by force. Where did Jesus get his beard from?. The worse mistake Christians made was that they drew portrait of Jesus with beard. This is a Knockout for you. I don't need to start quoting any text to convince you. That's irrelevant.

And it is not about alhusunnah. It is all Muslim men that are encouraged to keep beard. It is optional.

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by FirstSon01: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2020
Empiree:
You will receive sense by force. Where did Jesus get his beard from?. The worse mistake Christians made was that they drew portray of Jesus with beard. This is a Knockout for you. I don't need to start quoting any text to convince you. That's irrelevant.

And it is not about alhusunnah. It is all Muslim men that are encouraged to keep beard. It is optional.

Ignore him
These things he's pointing out in Islam are the very reason I left Christianity ebe an Atheist.

There's slavery in Christianity
There's polygamy in Christianity just that the Christians like to kiss dead Paul's ass and believe everything the psychopath said and started marrying one wife.
I'm even seeing stuff that claims Jesus had a wife!!
Mary Magdalene was his wife and God forbade marriage between humans and the heavenly beings so why did Jesus marry his own creation if he was God??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Empiree:
You will receive sense by force. Where did Jesus get his beard from?. The worse mistake Christians made was that they drew portray of Jesus with beard. This is a Knockout for you. I don't need to start quoting any text to convince you. That's irrelevant.

First, that is not Jesus. Second the beard of your fictitious Jesus that you showed is not unkempt and cult-like the those of the you Muslims that you use to emulate Muhammad, that Muhammad stole from the Hindus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Empiree:

The Sun and the Moon are creations of God. We do not prostrate to them or worship them.

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.." Q41:37
That means your Quran is a confused book written by a confused Allah. Because the same Quran says your fictitious Abraham worshipped the sun, moon and the stars and called them his Lord.

You yourself confessed here that you bow down to the cube of Shiva called Kaaba because Allah the Black Stone lives there

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Perfect. Thank you
FirstSon01:

Ignore him
These things he's pointing out in Islam are the very reason I left Christianity ebe an Atheist.

There's polygamy in Christianity just that the Christians like to kiss dead Paul's ass and believe everything the psychopath said and started marrying one wife.
Mary Magdalene was his wife and God forbade marriage between humans and the heavenly beings so why did Jesus marry his own creation if he was God??
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2020
advocatejare:

First, that is not Jesus. Second the beard of your fictitious Jesus that you showed is not unkempt and cult-like the those of the you Muslims that you use to emulate
show us picture of Jesus that you have. Anyways, you no longer have any reasonable things to say anymore. You are now ignored

Firs..tSon01:

Ignore him

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2020
FirstSon01:

Ignore him
An atheist defending Islam. You can only fool yourself

Show us where Jesus or any of his apostles traded slaves like Muhammad your false Prophet did.

Muhammad kept slaves, sold slaves and he even kept Bilal as a slave, he exchanged two black slaves for one non-black slave

Sahih Muslim Book 010, Number 3901: Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

Narrated Jabir:
The Prophet (ﷺ) came to know that one of his companions had given the promise of freeing his slave after his death, but as he had no other property than that slave, the Prophet (ﷺ) sold that slave for 800 dirhams and sent the price to him."
-Sahih Bukhari 9:89:296

Any Muslim that believes that Jesus had a wife has already agreed that Qur'an is a book of falsehoods because the same Quran claims that your Islamic Jesus was raised to heaven with his body and spirit intact.

That story of Islamic Jesus marrying was spread by Ahmad Ghulam of Ahmadiyya who also call Allah and Muhammad liars by saying that Muhammad was not the last Prophet, that he (Ahmad Ghulam) was the last Prophet and that Jibreel also spoke to him and reveal Qur'an to him as well.

So for believing in Ahmadiyya's story about Islamic fictitious Jesus, you should also believe that Ahmadiyya is your last Prophet and the seal of Islamic prophets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Empiree:
show us picture of Jesus that you have. Anyways, you no longer have any reasonable things to say anymore. You are now ignored

This is the picture of your false Prophet that I have

1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by FirstSon01: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2020
advocatejare:

An atheist defending Islam. You can only fool yourself

Show us where Jesus or any of his apostles traded slaves like Muhammad your false Prophet did.

Muhammad kept slaves, sold slaves and he even kept Bilal as a slave, he exchanged two black slaves for one non-black slave

Sahih Muslim Book 010, Number 3901: Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

Narrated Jabir:
The Prophet (ﷺ) came to know that one of his companions had given the promise of freeing his slave after his death, but as he had no other property than that slave, the Prophet (ﷺ) sold that slave for 800 dirhams and sent the price to him."
-Sahih Bukhari 9:89:296

Any Muslim that believes that Jesus had a wife has already agreed that Qur'an is a book of falsehoods because the same Quran claims that your Islamic Jesus was raised to heaven with his body and spirit intact.

That story of Islamic Jesus marrying was spread by Ahmad Ghulam of Ahmadiyya who also call Allah and Muhammad liars by saying that Muhammad was not the last Prophet, that he (Ahmad Ghulam) was the last Prophet and that Jibreel also spoke to him and reveal Qur'an to him as well.

So for believing in Ahmadiyya's story about Islamic fictitious Jesus, you should also believe that Ahmadiyya is your last Prophet and the seal of Islamic prophets.

I'm not supporting any religion bro
Just telling you that y'all are the same.
Are you worshipping Jesus or God??

If God then God allowed slave trade. He even told the Isrealites to capture their enemies and even made the original inhabitants of Jerusalem the Jubusites to be the slaves of the Isrealites to this day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2020
FirstSon01:

I wish you the best
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
advocatejare:

This is the picture of your false Prophet that I have
Mohammed badly needed the 20% of the war booty to finance his lifestyle and support his numerous wives and sexx slaves (quran 8:1)
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
FirstSon01:

Just telling you that y'all are the same.
Are you worshipping Jesus or God??

If God then God allowed slave trade. He even told the Isrealites to capture their enemies and even made the original inhabitants of Jerusalem the Jubusites to be the slaves of the Isrealites to this day.
I have not seen anyone carrying Jebusite passport today. Feel free to show me if you have seen one.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
true2god:
Mohammed badly needed the 20% of the war booty to finance his lifestyle and support his numerous wives and sexx slaves (quran 8:1)
A smart dude that used the brains of his followers, promised them paradise of unending sexual intercourse and alcohol and turned them into a fighting zombie while he claimed that the spoils of war is for him and Allah and since he claimed to be the only one that Allah spoke to through jibreel, he automatically kept Allah's portions of the spoils of war for himself
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 12:34am On Dec 14, 2020
advocatejare:

A smart dude that used the brains of his followers, promised them paradise of unending sexual intercourse and alcohol and turned them into a fighting zombie while he claimed that the spoils of war is for him and Allah and since he claimed to be the only one that Allah spoke to through jibreel, he automatically kept Allah's portions of the spoils of war for himself
Anyway his name was Allah ibn Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 2:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
Your problem and entire Christians problem is this (below)

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5

Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1

If you are confused

Who is god?, Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?, Yes

Who created Mary?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son., Yes

Who is his father?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?, Yes

Who is God?, Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?Yes

Who resurrected him?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?, Yes

Who sent him?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth?, Yes

Whom did he worship?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?, No

Then who was born on 25 DEC?, Jesus.

Who is God?, Jesus

Where's God?, In heaven

How many are there in heaven?, Only one God.

Where's Jesus?, He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?, Only one God

Then how many seats?, One

Where's Jesus?, Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?, On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?Jesus.

Ha haha what a confusion.

So beautiful to be a Muslim.

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by DEmejioba1: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
@Empiree,you really dealt with them ,I like you courage and vast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
DEmejioba1:
thanks
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
DEmejioba1:

Wetin you said Empiree do grin the guy wey always go on Airplane mode anytime his fellow Muslim's slave of allah ask him question. SUFI and "KAFIR" are his new names
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Expanse2020(m): 8:57am On Feb 15
illicit:
any body that support slavery is mad....
Like Jesus
Because he supports slavery too
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by FxMasterz: 10:58am On Mar 02
Empiree:
Go and and read my posts very well again. Don't cover up for Mr. Paul.. Paul was chameleon.

Paul, in that verse was accusing those people who lie to promote the gospel. He was telling them that "if it is right to lie on God's behalf to promote the gospel, then why should anyone be judged for telling any other lie? That'd make God unjust."

You Muslims now took that illustration out of the entire context, and turned it to a confession of Paul.

Why are you guys so deceptive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam / Horrifying Islam Facts / Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.