Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad (7396 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

What would you have said before?
Even you yourself know that what you're doing is pure idolatry, it's even evident by all the nonsense you post around on Islamic spirituality on how you interact with jinns
what is more idolatry than calling Jesus God and son of God?. You obviously have no idea what idolatry is.

Abraham is important figure in judaism and Christianity and Islam. He is called baba igbagbo. So if Abraham was upright and he built kaaba, is he idolater?
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
what is more idolatry than calling Jesus son of God?

Jesus is the Son of God, let it pain you and all the demons in you

Abraham is important figure in judaism and Christianity and Islam. He is called baba igbagbo. So if Abraham was upright and he built kaaba, is he idolater?
Abraham never built the Kaaba, Abraham never visited Mecca.

Your Quran has told you to ask us to teach you when you're confused.

There's no archaeological or scriptural evidence that the real Abraham built the Kaaba.

It's your fictitious idolatry Ibrahim of Islam who worshipped the moon stars and sun and call them his gods that was an idolatry.

The Biblical Abraham never practiced idolatry.

And the Quran says you're following the religion of your fictitious Abraham.

"Say, Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 161)

According to the Quran as cited above , Mohammed was following the way of fictional Abraham created by the imagination of Mohammed.

Fictional because the real Jewish Abraham never bowed down to the moon, the stars and the sun like the Islamic Abraham did.

That means the Islamic Abraham was a worshipper of the moon, the stars and the son and he even called them his Lord and that's the footpath Mohammed followed by bowing down to the moon, the sun and the star and Muslims are also following Mohammed by doing the same .

Let's see how the Islamic fictional Abraham worshipped his Lords

"And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith]"
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 75)

"So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, This is my lord. But when it set, he said, I like not those that disappear."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 76)

"And when he saw the, moon rising, he said, This is my lord. But when it set, he said, Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 77)

"And when he saw the sun rising, he said, This is my lord; this is greater. But when it set, he said, O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 78)

Mohammed followed the footsteps of the Islamic Abraham who was a moon, sun and star worshipper, and Muslims are following Mohammed's footsteps that's why their lords are at the top of their mosques

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Jesus is the Son of God, let it pain you and all the demons in you
Those Christians that believe Jesus is God and in trinity, they are the majority. Are they going to hell or not since your beliefs differ from them?. You have shamelessly refused to answer whether Jesus is God or not.

Anyways, as for son of God, this is what Qur'an says

"That is Jesus, son of Mary. ˹And this is˺ a word of truth, about which they dispute. It is not for Allah to take a son! Glory be to Him. When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, “Be!” And it is!" Sura 19: 34-35

"Wonderful Originator(God) of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things." Sura 6:101

"and to warn those who claim, “Allah has son. They have no knowledge of this, nor did their forefathers. What a terrible claim that comes out of their mouths! They say nothing but lies." Sura khaf

"They say, “The Most Compassionate has offspring. You have certainly made an outrageous claim, by which the heavens are about to burst, the earth to split apart, and the mountains to crumble to pieces, in protest of attributing children to the Most Compassionate. It does not befit ˹the majesty of˺ the Most Compassionate to have children. There is none in the heavens or the earth who will not return to the Most Compassionate in full submission." Sura 19: 88-9

So you see how Qur'an seriously condemned your utterances and false belief in the sonship of Jesus. It is false teaching of Paul, the liar.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Abraham never built the Kaaba, Abraham never visited Mecca.
Abraham in the Bible is Ibrahim in the Qur'an. Agreed?
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Lev.26.1 - "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Have you seen now, while Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.
these are Christians and the bible verse you quoted is against you. What's the difference between you and Hindu?

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Lev.26.1 - "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Christian leader and Hindu

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

is this verse not against you?

These are Christians and Hindu worship

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

see Christian leader licking baby Jesus private part cheesy grin and baby Jesus feels good at it. You can see his posture grin cheesy

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Christianity and Hinduism

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Christianity and Buddhism

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
Abraham in the Bible is Ibrahim in the Qur'an. Agreed?
No, Ibrahim or Abraham of the Quran worshipped the moon, star and the sun.

Abraham of the Bible was not an idolater.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Empiree:
Christianity and Buddhism
I'm happy you're able to identify your fellow idolaters.

Christians are those who acts like Christ and obey his teachings. If Christ never commanded us to bow down to graven images or found to do the same, then those bowing to graven images are following their own steps not Christ's.

But your Muhammad was an idolater who retained all the pagan practices in Islam including bowing down to graven images and kissing the Blackstone

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

No, Ibrahim or Abraham of the Quran worshipped the moon, star and the sun.

Abraham of the Bible was not an idolater.
(Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun(idolator) (See Sura 3:67 & 2:105).

I am not here to convince you knowing who you are. You are a pigheaded fellow. I am only here to refute some of your rubbish. Reading audience are making mockery of you right now. In the verse below, Abraham in the Quran is friend of Allah (God)

"And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). And Allah did take Ibrahim (Abraham) as a Khalil (an intimate friend)." Q4:125

Your Bible said something similar James 2:23

"and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, y“Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God."

So if Abraham is called "friend of God" in both Bible and Quran, how is Abraham in the Quran idolator?. Your problem is anti-islamic rhetoric and disease inside you and I can not help you with that.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

I'm happy you're able to identify your fellow idolaters.

Christians are those who acts like Christ and obey his teachings. If Christ never commanded us to bow down to graven images or found to do the same, then those bowing to graven images are following their own steps not Christ's.

But your Muhammad was an idolater who retained all the pagan practices in Islam including bowing down to graven images and kissing the Blackstone
none of the pictures you posted have anything to do with islam but group of people. There is no image worship in islam. Images that I posted are revered nd and worshipped in christianity. All christian believe in in cross with symbol of dead Jesus nailed on the cross. You carry it around your neck. Also images of Mary is held in high esteem. But muslims dont worship any man. Any muslim you seen like picture you posted above is a misguided fellow or it is done unconsciously and they make tawbah to God afterward. But you christians revere images of Mary and cross of Jesus. You believe those images have power to do things for you especially in deliverance or when you battle the "devil". You point the cross at the devil. You decorate your houses with sculptures of Mary. You see big difference?

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:
Note that from the above, they mentioned Allah as their god who had been supporting their sexual immoralities and nudity during Tawaf and this continued even until after Muhammad became the Prophet of the same allah and then decided to modify the tradition but Fahisha still take place at the Kaaba, women are being groped abs molested while doing Tawaf

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

And even today,
Christians who call God Allah don't pray to Allah the idol of the Kaaba, they don't accept the Muhammad as the Messenger of God, they don't associate with the idol Allah, so how can you say you worship the same God as them. Ajegbodo Empiree n wa eni kunra. Continue worshipping your idol while Arab and Hausa Christians worship Al-Ilah the Holy One of Israel.

But Muhammad made us know that the pagan Allah was the same Allah his Quraysh tribe worshipped that's why he retained all the practices and only modified some.

Allah of Muslims and Islam is the same as Hubal and Baal the moon idol and that's why the symbol of Islam is crescent moon and star.

Islam clearly goes against the order of God that they should not set up a stone for worship

[Have you seen now, while Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.

And we were even told in the Bible how idolaters made sacred stone for Baal

2Kgs.3.2 - He did evil in the eyes of the LORD, but not as his father and mother had done. He got rid of the sacred stone of Baal that his father had made.

But every of Muhammad's actions were clearly against what Yahweh commanded.

Exod.20.4 - "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

Exod.20.5 - You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Muhammad made Blackstone an idol and you all go to mecca to kiss the Blackstone and you pray towards the black cube called the Kaaba.

Exod.20.13 - "You shall not murder."

Muhammad murdered

Exod.20.14 - "You shall not commit adultery.
Exod.20.15 - "You shall not steal.
Exod.20.16 - "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Exod.20.17 - "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Muhammad commited adultery and coveted his adopted son, Zaid's wife

Muhammad stole and encouraged his followers to plunder, he's the role model for Boko Haram

As for kaaba or Black stone, Muslims do not worship them. They are not images of worship. Kaaba is a symbol of Allah. We worship Allah not the building (kaaba).

"And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful. We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.
[Quran 2:143-144]

For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth [for judgement] all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. So from wherever you go out [for prayer, O Muhammad] turn your face toward al- Masjid al-Haram, and indeed, it is the truth from your Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
[Quran 2:148-149]

In the Bible, it is stated:

I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.
[From the NIV Bible, Psalm 138:2

To conclude, it is clear that Muslims are ordered to face Kaaba or Kaaba is made their Qibla (the direction) of prayers, only to unite them. Baitullaah, the Holy Kaaba is not an idol but is in fact, the symbolic House of Allah and is the only center point of prayers for approximately 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 1:42am On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

Have you seen now, while Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.
Lol... See How then dey carry mother of christian god.

Next time look into the mirror before you say trash to muslims

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
(Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim
[b]The real Abraham was the father of Jewish nation, he worshipped only Yahweh the most high God.

[color=#990000]Your fictitious Islamic Abraham or Ibrahim was the pagan and a moon, Star and sun worshipper.

You know muhammad was an Ajegbodo to n wa e ni kunra, that was why he gave you your own fake version of the Patriarch Abraham.

And you know he was an Omo ale to n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. He couldn't find any one worthy in his ancestral lineage to emulate that was why he formed by force by force attachee to the Jews and their heroes and heroines and since he couldn't succeed, he decided to create his own fictitious Jews similar characters in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
(Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim

[b]The real Abraham was the father of Jewish nation, he worshipped only Yahweh the most high God.

[color=#990000]Your fictitious Islamic Abraham or Ibrahim was the pagan and a moon, Star and sun worshipper

You know muhammad was an Ajegbodo to n wa e ni kunra, that was why he gave you your own fake version of the Patriarch Abraham.

And you know he was an Omo ale to n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. He couldn't find any one worthy in his ancestral lineage to emulate that was why he formed by force by force attachee to the Jews and their heroes and heroines and since he couldn't succeed, he decided to create his own fictitious Jews similar characters in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
none of the pictures you posted have anything to do with islam but group of people. There is no image worship in islam.

So the picture of Muslims bowing down to the Blackstone has nothing to do with islam?

Is Kaaba not the shrine of house of Allah?

Are Shias not Muslims?

Is kissing Blackstone not part of your hajj rituals?

Keep fooling yourself

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
See, am not here to convince you at all. I'm here to simply refute you for the reading audience, so that they know your are a liar. Your primary problem is hatred for Islam, period.

I have already told you that kaaba is house is God that unifies entire Muslims from all races and different backgrounds. We do not bow to kaaba. We bow to Allāh (God).

Mutilated images of ashura you posted is tradition of certain people in Persia and South Asian regions not Islam. The same way you have silly traditions or cultures in Nigeria.

Significance of the Black Stone

"From a physical perspective, therefore, the Black Stone does not have any special significance or importance.

Umar(R), later to become the second Caliph of Islam, is reported to have said that he fully realized that the Black Stone was merely a stone and thus had no power of its own to harm or benefit anyone.

As for the reasons as to why we have the Black Stone in the wall of the Kaaba, we read about the following reasons, that:

(a) it symbolizes the starting-point during the circumambulation of the Ka’abah, thus facilitating the remembrance of the number of circumambulations.

(b) at this point, the Muslims, who are close to the Kaaba (during their circumambulation) touch the stone, while those who are away from it, raise their hands towards it, symbolizing the renewal of their pledge of allegiance with the Lord of the Kaaba. In this symbolic expression, the Black Stone is taken as a symbol of an oath on the hand of God.

And with this, it is clear that this baseless assertion of Islamophobes is refuted.

https://www.bismikaallahuma.org/history/black-stone-kaaba/

advocatejare:

So the picture of Muslims bowing down to the Blackstone has nothing to do with islam?

Is Kaaba not the shrine of house of Allah?

Are Shias not Muslims?

Is kissing Blackstone not part of your hajj rituals?

Keep fooling yourself

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

The real Abraham was the father of Jewish nation, he worshipped only Yahweh the most high God.

Your fictitious Islamic Abraham or Ibrahim was the pagan and a moon, Star and sun worshipper

I know you are pained. You just talk without reference. Prove to the world that Abraham in Islam worshipped idols?. I'm not interested in your ranting.
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Your problem and entire Christians problem is this (below)

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5

Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1

If you are confused

Who is god?, Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?, Yes

Who created Mary?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son., Yes

Who is his father?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?, Yes

Who is God?, Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?Yes

Who resurrected him?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?, Yes

Who sent him?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth?, Yes

Whom did he worship?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?, No

Then who was born on 25 DEC?, Jesus.

Who is God?, Jesus

Where's God?, In heaven

How many are there in heaven?, Only one God.

Where's Jesus?, He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?, Only one God

Then how many seats?, One

Where's Jesus?, Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?, On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?Jesus.

Ha haha what a confusion.

So beautiful to be a Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

1. Shahada (Mark 12:29)

2. Salat (Matthew 26:39)

3. Zakah (Hebrew 10:24)

4. Fasting (Matthew 4:1-1)

5. Hajj (Psalm 84:5-6)

ALBAYAAN MUSLIMS PREACHERS ASSOCIATION

THE TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE

ABLUTION IN THE BIBLE
Leviticus. 19:27
Leviticus. 21:5
Jeremiah. 9:25
1 chronicles. 19:5
Exodus. 30:17
Exodus. 40:30
John. 13:4

HOW TO DRESS IN THE BIBLE
Exodus. 28:1

WOMEN SHOULDN'T SPEAK IN CHURCH
Ezekiel. 13:17
Corinthians. 14:34-38
Tito. 2:3
1 Timothy. 2:11
Revelation. 2:19
1 timothy. 2:8

HOW TO WORSHIP IN THE BIBLE

Genesis. 17:1
Psalm. 95: 6
Ezekiel. 43:3
Kings. 18:39
Psalm. 5:7
Numbers. 20:6
Nehemiah. 8:6
Matthew. 26:36
Matthew. 17:1
Revelation. 7:9

IS WINE/PORK ALLOWED

Leviticus. 11:7
Deuteronomy. 14:8
Isaiah. 65:3
Proverbs. 31:3
Isaiah. 4:11
Amos. 6:5-7
Habakkuk. 2:15
Leviticus. 10:8
Isaiah. 66:17

PROPHECY OF MOHAMMED IN THE BIBLE

Genesis. 49:10
Genesis. 16:7-14
Deuteronomy. 18:18
Deuteronomy. 34:10
Jeremiah. 34:18
Isaiah. 21:13
Isaiah. 19:19
Daniel. 7:13
Mathew. 21:33-43
Galatians. 4:21
John. 1:19-22
John. 14:30
John. 16:7-14
Act. 7:37
John. 14:15
Revelation. 7:9-12
Revelation. 19:10-16

SHARIAH IN THE BIBLE

Deuteronomy. 6:1
Deuteronomy. 13:-1-11
Deuteronomy. 22:13-22
Deuteronomy. 21:18-21
Deuteronomy. 22:25
Mathew. 15:3
Joshua. 1:18
Hebrews. 10:28
Leviticus. 20:9-16
Leviticus. 20:27

According to the Islamic doctrine, Muslims should believe in all the prophets sent by Allah almighty among the prophet are Adam, Noah, Jacob, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and lives (Quran 3:84)

YOU CAN READ FURTHER ANY OF THE GIVEN VERSES TO THE NEXT YO GET EXTENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF QUOTATIONS
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
I know you are pained. You just talk without reference. Prove to the world that Abraham in Islam worshipped idols?.

It's your fictitious idolatry Ibrahim of Islam who worshipped the moon stars and sun and call them his gods that was an idolatry.

The Biblical Abraham never practiced idolatry.

And the Quran says you're following the religion of your fictitious Abraham.

"Say, Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 161)

According to the Quran as cited above , Mohammed was following the way of fictional Abraham created by the imagination of Mohammed.

Fictional because the real Jewish Abraham never bowed down to the moon, the stars and the sun like the Islamic Abraham did.

That means the Islamic Abraham was a worshipper of the moon, the stars and the son and he even called them his Lord and that's the footpath Mohammed followed by bowing down to the moon, the sun and the star and Muslims are also following Mohammed by doing the same .

"And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith]"

"So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, This is my lord. But when it set, he said, I like not those that disappear."

"And when he saw the, moon rising, he said, This is my lord. But when it set, he said, Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray."

"And when he saw the sun rising, he said, This is my lord; this is greater. But when it set, he said, O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah."

Mohammed followed the footsteps of the Islamic Abraham who was a moon, sun and star worshipper, and Muslims are following Mohammed's footsteps that's why their lords are at the top of their mosques

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:

I have already told you that kaaba is house is God that unifies entire Muslims from all races and different backgrounds. We do not bow to kaaba. We bow to Allāh (God).
So you mean that Allah is confined to the Kaaba and that's why you now down to a mere cube, so Allah is a mere stone?

Kaaba is Allah's shrine

Stone worship has always been part of Arab tradition that Muhammad retained in Islam.

Narrated By Abu Raja Al-Utaridi
We used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth (i.e. soil) and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf around it. When the month of Rajab came, we used (to stop the military actions), calling this month the iron remover, for we used to remove and throw away the iron parts of every spear and arrow in the month of Rajab. Abu Raja' added:...
-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:661

Mutilated images of ashura you posted is tradition of certain people in Persia and South Asian regions not Islam.
Are they Muslims or not? Are Shias Muslims or not?
Look at what Wikipedia your authentic source has to say about your brothers cutting themselves

"The event marks the anniversary of the Battle of Karbala (AD 680/AH 61), when Imam Hussein ibn Ali, a grandson of Prophet Muhammad, was martyred by the forces of the second Umayyad caliph. Family members and companions accompanying him were either killed or subjected to humiliation.

"From a physical perspective, therefore, the Black Stone does not have any special significance or importance.
That means you're saying that Muhammad is a liar because Muhammad said the stone is the one that atones for the sins of the Muslims and that the stone will intercede for you on the day of judgement.

Jami At-Tirmidhi 959: He said: The reason I do that is that I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Touching them is an expiation for sins.”

Jami at-tirmidhi 961:
Ibn Abbas narrated that:
The Messenger of Allah said about the (Black) Stone: "By Allah! Allah will raise it on the Day of Resurrection with two eyes by which it sees and a tongue that it speaks with, testifying to whoever touched it in truth."

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

it is no longer news that you are islamophobic. The incident relating to Abraham (peace be on him) is adduced in order to confirm and reinforce the view that just as Muhammad (peace he on him) and his Companions - thanks to the guidance vouchsafed by God - had denounced polytheism and had turned away from all false gods, bowing their heads in obedience to the One True Lord of the universe, so had been done by Abraham in his time.

The adversaries are told that they can observe God's signs in the phenomena of the universe, just as Abraham could. The difference is that they see nothing, as if they were blind, whereas Abraham saw with open eyes. The sun, moon and stars which rise and set before their eyes day after day and night after night witness them as misguided at their setting as at their rising. Yet the same signs were observed by the perceptive Abraham, and the physical phenomena helped him arrive at the Truth. The Qur'anic passage describing Abraham's reactions on observing first a star, then the moon, and finally the sun, has puzzled you because the words seem to suggest that Abraham had never before witnessed these common phenomena.

Finally, you hypocritically ignored verse 79 of the same sura which makes it clear where Abraham faith stands

Behold, I have turned my face in exclusive devotion to the One Who originated the heavens and the earth, (God) and I am certainly not one of those who associate others with Allah in His divinity(idolater)
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

So you mean that Allah is confined to the Kaaba and that's why you now down to a mere cube, so Allah is a mere stone?

Kaaba is Allah's shrine

opolo e ti ye for real. What do you call Church? House of God (ile Olohun), isn't?
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

1. Shahada (Mark 12:29)

Yes, it's true Jesus prostrated while praying, many prominent people did in the Bible.

Psalm 95:6
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

Matthew 26:39
He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”

Muslims always make reference to this to justify bowing down to praise God, there's no crime in doing so, in fact it is a very acceptable way of praying to God.

Now let's examine the verse above as quoted by @Empiree the same verse shows us that Jesus called God his father which Muslims always try to deny but they are always quick to quote the same verse to promote sujud.

Bowing down one's head to pray is acceptable in Christianity and it's one of the various ways one can praise or pray to Almighty God. Other ways include dancing, rolling on the floor, lifting up one's hand, singing and the rest. In fact, David was recorded to have danced to praise to God in the Bible.

Bowing down to praise/pray to God is acceptable only if you do it to worship the Almighty God and not a god confined to the East or inside the black box called Kaaba.

Almighty God declare as abomination Muslim way of praying, facing the East and bowing down towards the East, worshipping the Sun, Moon and Star like you do

Ezekiel 8:15-16
Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

As for the number of prayers that you observe in Islam, you were not commanded to observe such in the Quran. Muhammad simply copied the Persian(Zoroastrianism) mode of worship of 5 times daily prayer, Zoroastrians pray facing fire or any light source, you Muslims pray facing the East where the sun rises from.

And the number and times of prayer, he copied verbatim, copied the pagan mode of worship.

Check below to see how Muhammad plagiarized Zoroastrianism mode of praying.

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
opolo e ti ye for real. What do you call Church? House of God (ile Olohun), isn't?
Our own God does not live in a house. He lives in heaven.

Only Allah is confined to a shrine

1 Like

Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by advocatejare(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
it is no longer news that you are islamophobic. The incident relating to Abraham (peace be on him) is adduced in order to confirm and reinforce the view that just as Muhammad (peace he on him) and his Companions - thanks to the guidance vouchsafed by God - had denounced polytheism and had turned away from all false gods, bowing their heads in obedience to the One True Lord of the universe, so had been done by Abraham in his time.

The adversaries are told that they can observe God's signs in the phenomena of the universe, just as Abraham could. The difference is that they see nothing, as if they were blind, whereas Abraham saw with open eyes. The sun, moon and stars which rise and set before their eyes day after day and night after night witness them as misguided at their setting as at their rising. Yet the same signs were observed by the perceptive Abraham, and the physical phenomena helped him arrive at the Truth. The Qur'anic passage describing Abraham's reactions on observing first a star, then the moon, and finally the sun, has puzzled you because the words seem to suggest that Abraham had never before witnessed these common phenomena.

Finally, you hypocritically ignored verse 79 of the same sura which makes it clear where Abraham faith stands

Behold, I have turned my face in exclusive devotion to the One Who originated the heavens and the earth, (God) and I am certainly not one of those who associate others with Allah in His divinity(idolater)
The real Abraham never worshiped the moon and star which are the gods of islam.

Islamic fictitious Abraham was an idolater
Re: Bilal The Blackman Was Never Set Free By Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
advocatejare:

The real Abraham never worshiped the moon and star which are the gods of islam.

Islamic fictitious Abraham was an idolater
You have nothing to say jare. There is nothing in the verse that says Abraham worshipped the moon and star.

You have been refuted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam / Horrifying Islam Facts / Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.