Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" (39664 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Commentor:

You are a child.
k

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Okoroawusa: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
..."Social Media, yes, though good, has its negative impact, let me first thank you for condemning the wanton killings and the carniage that happened at Lekki. When I Went through the comments I could not believe it Mr Speaker, the curses, the abuses from children, and I ask myself, is this Nigeria? What is going on? Children cursing? People having the effrontery to enter the Oba's Palace, hold the staff of office, culture is gone."...

Before you comment on this thread read the above which is an excerpt from his speech. He never called #Endsars protesters children.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by KingAzubuike(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
..."Social Media, yes, though good, has its negative impact, let me first thank you for condemning the wanton killings and the carniage that happened at Lekki. When I Went through the comments I could not believe it Mr Speaker, the curses, the abuses from children, and I ask myself, is this Nigeria? What is going on? Children cursing? People having the effrontery to enter the Oba's Palace, hold the staff of office, culture is gone."...

Before you comment on this thread read the above which is an excerpt from his speech. He never called #Endsars protesters children.
Get a good phone and desist from using palasa. If he didn't then why did he come out to apologize.?

10 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by nairanaira12: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Commentor:

Guy, be a man an pack out of daddy and mummy's house.

Lolz. You sound as stupid as those who claim they can detect people's tribe by their comments.

Kudos to you, bro. You are acting stupid very well just like your paymaster wants.

19 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Commentor: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
nairanaira12:

Lolz. You sound as stupid as those who claim they can detect people's tribe by their comments.

Kudos to you, bro. You are acting stupid very well just like your paymaster wants.

Just be a man and pack out.

Datz all.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by simple250: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
What do you expect DESMOND IDIOT IS A PRODUCT OF GODFATHER so his brain has been temperd with ..

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Okoroawusa: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Get a good phone and desist from using palasa. If he didn't then why did he come out to apologize.?
Desmond Elliot wanted peace to reign so that statement. You n I that watched the video of his speech knows that he didn't call the youth n protesters children.

Social Media influencers can tell your story, if they really mean you, to the extent that even you will be doubting yourself. They know their strength and they can use it to the maximum knowing that most Nigerians can easily believe than their story than that of their opponents.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by KingAzubuike(f): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Desmond Elliot wanted peace to reign so that statement. You n I that watched the video of his speech knows that he didn't call the youth n protesters children.

Social Media influencers can tell your story, if they really mean you, to the extent that even you will be doubting yourself. They know their strength and they can use it to the maximum knowing that most Nigerians can easily believe than their opponents.
Obviously you failed to read the screenshot no quoted you with.

11 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:
Aswear the guy did not only fuc.k cup but he added plates and spoons with his fuc.k

Cc RuudVanNisteroy
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Demurkelly: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Commentor:

I still insist that term children is appropriate.

They are neither is age mates nor peers.

Na people like you allow 19 yr old girls call dem mumu cos of romance. No be only children.....Desmond Idiot go soon call u toddler n u go answer angry

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by ipadeola91057: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
:Are they his mates?Desmond Elliot is 46.Old enough to be Davido's father.This is the 21st century sir. This is not the 18th century where your backward brain belongs
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This guy is an unfortunate Asshole..
Redundant clown..
Imp.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Emlproperties: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Serves him right
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by FuckThaMod: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Shameless foolish man.. Since he became politician this nonsense is the only thing he has done. Bastard son of a bitch

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by gift2xl: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Let him grow up and stop putting on pampas.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mokason288:

Igbo’s Are always bold and they speak out their mind all the time

Hausa’s don’t understand what he is saying

Youruba’s are always afraid to speak up

Meanwhile Desmond Pride goes before every fall

Which kind nonsense analysis be this? Your plan don already fail. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Coldie(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Las las if Nigerian government decide to regulate social media we as igbos go go prison jagaban, cause we don cause problem tire.

Every ipobbwilling to surrender from hate speech to stop insulting Buhari and support one Nigeria should be given amnesty

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by JBL316: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Na so product of godfatherism dey be!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by lindareep: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lol..this one loud o grin

I'm selling Men enlargement gel, I will deliver it to your preferred location within Lagos.

Note: I said its for MEN not for children o grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Tonitelli: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Social Media influencers can tell your story, if they really mean you, to the extent that even you will be doubting yourself. They know their strength and they can use it to the maximum knowing that most Nigerians can easily believe than their opponents.

Someone came to apologise for calling youth "children"....you are saying he didn't do it...so now he is apologising for what he didn't do...

Where do they find you people

15 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Seniorwriter(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Desmond Elliot, 46 was blasted on Twitter for referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children". Desmond who is a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly representing the Surulere constituency constantly called Nigerian youths "children" during a session concerning the social media regulation bill.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o5XyZiDFE

https://twitter.com/TheGbemms/status/1321796575513989126?s=20

Some people don't know how to control how they talk when they are emotional.....
Imagine Desmond as a SARS officer!?

© Seniorwriter
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Social media is really a problem. Someone sat in the comfort of his or her room and thwarted Desmond Elliot's speech. Now people that didn't watch the video will believe this quicker than watching the video.

... this is making Desmond Elliot's speech true after all. We need to put a lid on social media.

You must be very stupid to say his speech was thwarted. So you think every one is a certified fool like you?

10 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by DragonFire433: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Marine54:
Desmond Idiot, the toilet commissioner !

The guy don chop belle full, now he thinks he is a grandfather.......... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by xreal: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Desmond Iscariot.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by lastempero: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please this guy must feel our heat next time, his mumu don do.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Kobicove(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
What's the brouhaha about?

Are they not children?! undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by okoloemmalex(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
When Desmond Elliott speaks, you see a child who was fortunate to have escaped poverty because of luck which I may not term as grace.

every since this woman wrapper joined politics, his senses has become his footstool.

I don't blame him, he started very early in destroying his career in politics.

he better start establishing his connection in the movie industry because he just signed his retirement in politics

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by abokimallam: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
They say senator monthly salary is #30 million and House of Reps member receives #23 million monthly. Civil servant is #30,000 naira monthly. That is why Desmond Idiot calls his seniors children.
#EndBadGovernance.
‘We move’ . Stop all corrupt politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Commentor:

I still insist that term children is appropriate.

They are neither is age mates nor peers.

You are a big fool... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by damosade(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
He never said anything bad naaa
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" by Jerkbaba: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
All these useless politicians, it's to only lament on tv dey know! Nothing inside their brains!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] / Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.