Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children (63558 Views)

Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by ofiko123(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Is it not too late

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by olisaEze(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
slimfit1:
I don't think we care about your words fool we are worried about your intentions idiot.

The words don’t mean jack when his intentions ate clearly meant to undermine the protests. He thinks that sorry will make us forget? We’re not worried, he must lose that seat for being stuupidd!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by edoairways: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamD18:
The likes of Desmond Elliot, Yahaya Bello and Elisha Abbo have so many times proven the fact that an average Nigerian youth is no different from the old men in the Government.

They've so many times proven that corruption in Nigeria isn't just about our aged politicians but a general thing.

We saw how our various SUG officials operated in school, how coursereps, lodge presidents and the rest operated. We all saw the corruption there. If you think this generation will politically do better than this current aged politicians, then you are clueless.

An average Nigerian is tribalistic, oppressive, selfish and corrupt. It's in almost all the sectors in this country and it'll take decades for this country to be free from the aforementioned.

Know this and know peace.

And just so you know; 98.485% of Nigerians condemning Desmond Elliot will do the same, they'll rather choose the interest of their political mentors and Godfathers who will politically help and connect them than the interest of the masses.

Wrong conclusion with unverifiable fact. That few Nigerians are corrupt doesn't mean all Nigerians are. If it were so, you wouldn't bluntly refute the claim that all Nigerians are corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by bkool7(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
Apologies are the super glue of life.

Go and sun no more.

Whether we like it or not, to win this war we need some of our youths currently in politics
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by ben2rhymes: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamD18:
The likes of Desmond Elliot, Yahaya Bello and Elisha Abbo have so many times proven the fact that an average Nigerian youth is no different from the old men in the Government.

They've so many times proven that corruption in Nigeria isn't just about our aged politicians but a general thing.

We saw how our various SUG officials operated in school, how coursereps, lodge presidents and the rest operated. We all saw the corruption there. If you think this generation will politically do better than this current aged politicians, then you are clueless.

An average Nigerian is tribalistic, oppressive, selfish and corrupt. It's in almost all the sectors in this country and it'll take decades for this country to be free from the aforementioned.

And just so you know; 98.485% of Nigerians condemning Desmond Elliot will do the same, they'll rather choose the interest of their political mentors and Godfathers who will politically help and connect them than the interest of the masses.

you're damn smart. 100% validity..... our politicians are reflections of every citizen.
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by cohug: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kai, Desmond!
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Heavensent01(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Desmond idiot and his public show of shame, is it not shame that this Dundee that rose to the top with let youth takeover mantra is now using the mantra to castigate Nigeria youths

anyway to some extent many Nigeria youths are children in brain or those releasing prisoners and burning places up and down ain't children? even western kids won't behave that stupid

Desmond idiot you're right to an extent
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by stanliwise(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamD18:

Nice write up meanwhile your percentage is wrong.

Roman 11:4
New Living Translation
And do you remember God’s reply? He said, “No, I have 7,000 others who have never bowed down to Baal!”

There are some mind in this country that has not yet sold their souls to the things of the world. Let’s not loose hope of having the right people among us. We just have to learn from past experience.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by fabsyl(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
idiot wl always be an idiot. Desmond Idiooooooooooot

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by mobi99(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
chaii... see wetin power dey cus , I see u have been intoxicated by the power given to u baa, we now be like small pikin for ur eye.... no worry time shaa come,who are u compared to Osho baba and pastor wey kneel down cry , beg but couldn't get anything... wait for us 2023

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Robinson155(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
This guy so disappointed me and tbh
He is the biggest fool in Nigeria rn.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Child,

Ever since you displayed your loyalty to your drug master, I knew you would end up a monumental disgrace to your generation... I have always known you to be a cunning child and I have no doubt that this silly apology of yours was not straight from your heart.

As for me and the God fearing "Children" of Nairaland, "We reject your stupid apology"

To hell with you Desmond "Efulefu" Elliot.

I almost became the 200th person to like your post.
When i realised that, I decline immediately.
Because anything that has to be with the number 20th is bad luck.

Year 2020 badluck
Position 20 out of 30 pupils is a failure
Corona virus 2020
Youth revolt in Nigeria 2020
#Endsar 2020

2020 is a stupid year.

I will not like your post again, because its already associated with 20s
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by otokzmail(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
How old is the so-called Desmond Idiot that he had the audacity to youth 'children'?

Is he not a youth as well? May be he is a baby then because I am sure that he is not a grandpa except if he is an àgbàyà.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by IjebuWarrior: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Child,

Ever since you displayed your loyalty to your drug master, I knew you would end up a monumental disgrace to your generation... I have always known you to be a cunning child and I have no doubt that this silly apology of yours was not straight from your heart.

As for me and the God fearing "Children" of Nairaland, "We reject your stupid apology"

Says a slave that supports James Ibori. You shouldn't be the one casting stones at corrupt politicians. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by JBL316: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Desmond Elliot is a product of a wayward sperm!
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by citizennaija: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
It baffles me to hear people threatening to dislodge him in 2023, what happens now? This yeye actor is not supposed to be on the seat in 2021.

He should go and try another vocation. He failed as an actor, now he has failed as a public servant. I think he has not discovered where his calling is.

Confused child

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by cococandy(f): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Did he get into politics and suddenly develop the elder complex?
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by azzima(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Child,

what's efulefu?? Is it an insult to Yorubas?? I really need to know if you ppl are TRYING AGAIN to stoke tribal tension. Haven't you guys learned? ONE is ongoing in rivers now, another one has hardly settled in lagos....the Northern one is still gyming...u ppl haven't learned from history. By the way ,Desmond is half Yoruba, half Delta ibo , raised in the North and married to an akwa ibomite.....That's Mr NIGERIA right there!
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by andyanders: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
You should know that elliot and idiot are twins. Elliot = idiot ( QED ). Chikina
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by DWJOBScom(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamD18:

Bros like don finish o
I for like like again
You spoke the truth
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Danny50: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
As calabar Boy wey I be... I must say that you are an idiot.
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by dukeprince50: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

I almost became the 200th person to like your post.
When i realised that, I decline immediately.
Because anything that has to be with the number 20th is bad luck.

Year 2020 badluck
Position 20 out of 30 pupils is a failure
Corona virus 2020
Youth revolt in Nigeria 2020
#Endsar 2020

2020 is a stupid year.

I will not like your post again, because its already associated with 20s
ur mentality is bad o.
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Mandela27: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please someone tell me the meaning of efulefu
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Credobee(m): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamD18:

You left out Dimeji Bankole..........
Young people entrusted with power but failed big time.......
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogun go kee you dia
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by JBL316: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian youths wey dey stand up to Buhari and Buhari dey shout say 'we hear u loud and clear' ...then na u Desmond, a non-entity, toilet builder, farmer pikin....open ur shithole say naija youths be children....as u don grow big teeth so....look for the lips wey u go take cover am...u better go borrow ur godfather own....omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by ipobarecriminals: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
sad Desmond;Adisa, AZIKWE Sulaimon cool grin don sufa.Nairalanders sad! Make Una free him biko
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by banmee(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
fitzmayowa:

My brother you will be shocked, they are all scared and that's the truth....

Like it or not what Desmond Elliot spewed is the truth. Nigerian youths are basically children. The fact that you know he will win in 2023 proves it. Only children will gladly vote and support useless leaders against their own interest.
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by justmondris: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamD18:

Please add Adesina to the list

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by cooltola(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Even though we vote this current politicans out of power, another set of aspiring politicans are waiting for their turn to loot.
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by ekevwe(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Priscy01:
Desmond Elliot has apologized for addressing the youths as 'Children' while making his submission during plenary at the Lagos state House of Assembly last week, Igbere TV reports.

In a viral video that captured the Surulere lawmaker's submission on the Lagos carnage, he addressed the youths as children and opined that social media was used to fuel the carnage.

Igbere TV reports that Nigerians on social media have been dragging him since for his comment.

In a statement he released on his Twitter handle today, the actor apologized for his choice of words during the deliberation. According to him, he did not mean to be insensitive.

https://twitter.com/DesmondOElliot/status/1321854865551839232?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o5XyZiDFE

The children that voted you into power? Most Nigeria politicians are very ungrateful. They don't know how to placed words. That's why we are where we are

Sir Desmond, this is not nollyhood that you people work with scripts. This is reality, the use of words as a leader matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye's 6th Masters Degree Certificate (Pictured) / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.