Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,950 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children (63839 Views)

Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Collins87: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
These people that can just talk anyhow, the moment they get to a position...
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by Allansmith: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
I strongly agree that there are lots of right thinking Nigerians but we don't get to see them cos they won't say a word so as not to be hit with words but going by the number of likes in cases like this can sure tell that we have a whole of right thinking people...

I smell a new Nigeria that which most of us has been agitating for...

zedman1:
This is a 101% of my mind you've written here. I wonder how you managed to garner much likes for this comment cos what most people do on social media these days is to insult whoever makes much sense. I see it here everywhere that's why I don't bother writing on the internet.Well, with this it shows there are still a considerable number of right thinking Nigerians. There's hope after all. Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by ogbonti: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
slimfit1:

APC is more than dead they never exist

grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by kkins25(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2020
ibedun:

STFU!You abandoned ship so what are you doing here on Nairaland?

Silly question!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Reno Omokri Swims In The Bermuda Triangle As A Shark Almost Eats Him (Videos) / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.