Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108260 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by nograv: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Pesb:
Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Ireland, Australia, new Zealand & Japan

Remove Finland : Too cold and racist

Remove Denmark : Too cold and racist

Remove Netherlands : Too racist

Ireland : Fine for now, good god fearing Catholic people who are friendly. Work hard and keep you head down you'll be liked..

Australia : ok I guess

New Zealand : One of the best countries in the world to move to as a foreigner...

Japan : Waste of time.. The Japanese arent racist per se.. No one will beat you for being black.. But the Japanese rarely let anyone become a true citizen, so you will ever remain an outsider. They culture is very hard to adapt to unless you are disciplined and hard working.

Canada is still good if you dont mind the cold..

UK is finished because or Brexit.. If you do go there only live in London

13 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Hollumedeyyy: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=OK2NVME post=95515534 in Africa, peaceful and a thriving economy . [/quote] How hustle there? I need link... pls let's also talk about Africa too
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2020
A distant friend got US study visa recently though.
ednut1:
there is a ban on immigrants visa. Not study or visiting. The era of collecting visit visa easily is gone. Because many use it to cross to canada for asylum paroles. Marrying akata to convert now Self don cast. Only ignorant people are still mentioning usa.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nicoswit(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2020
greggng:

Blue states are those states control by democratic governors while red are or orange are states controlled by republican ....same way apc control some state while pdp control some but in nigeria we don't 've political ideology ...that is why we can't differentiate btw apc and pdp. Meanwhile Trump is from republican while Biden represent democrats.
Ok nw....that means the democrat are not good enough in terms of security
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Harold4lyf:

But I thought New Zealand and Australia have one of the toughest immigration laws.....but please how easy is it to get admission into a New Zealand University....
Not sure of how easy it is to get admission in NZ but, marriage and investment in all this country makes it much easier, especially the investment part. No matter how tough it is, once a foreigner is putting some investment in government property and creating job opportunities for her citizens, the immigration would be easier and even recommended. Money is powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ghettochild(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2020
lagdmark:

As a convicted criminal you're not going anywhere, just forget it!
Nigeria no get record oo.. My bro just pay for police certification
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ghettochild(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Chrisdolz19865:

Hey please I'd love to know the means he sends you money, cos my mom has been having issues sending me money here in Nigeria from Australia and it's really messing things up , I await your response
Use moneygram
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by terzurum(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Iran and Iraq grin
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by NewBalance: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Coolhuy:
Good day guys
This is very important . Please I need an honest answer.
Can someone in Nigeria apply for student visa to Uk and get it if He has had a criminal court case before, pleaded guilty and was fine.
Will he get the visa and also job in Uk?
Thank you

Criminal case like 419.

Please stay back in Nigeria.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by NewBalance: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2020
nograv:

Ireland : Fine for now, good god fearing Catholic people who are friendly. Work hard and keep you head down you'll be liked..

New Zealand : One of the best countries in the world to move to as a foreigner...

Japan : Waste of time.. The Japanese arent racist per se.. No one will beat you for being black.. But the Japanese rarely let anyone become a true citizen, so you will ever remain an outsider. They culture is very hard to adapt to unless you are disciplined and hard working.

Writing balderdaah.

Live only in London my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Harold4lyf(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Not sure of how easy it is to get admission in NZ but, marriage and investment in all this country makes it much easier, especially the investment part. No matter how tough it is, once a foreigner is putting some investment in government property and creating job opportunities for her citizens, the immigration would be easier and even recommended. Money is powerful.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....cause I'm prolly gonna be schooling there by 2022 so I wanted to know how stringent their admissions and immigrations process is
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Harold4lyf(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
nograv:

But the New Zealand immigrations process is one of the toughest

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ghettochild(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

What's your profession, first?

Providence, Rhode Island, best designed for medical & law fields.

$750/month full accommodation- applicable to most Southern States- Texas and the rest.

Religious background, also a factor that may twitch to your favor, if you know.

Look into Sweden. Easier. Boras, Gothenburg & Stockholm, stocked with other nationals mostly from Africa.

Prerequisites are the three 'P's.
1. Personality
2. Person
3. Papers.

Make sure the three factors, neatly relate and knitted with no discrepancies.

Visa logic: relax. If you have any lil' child, smartly dress him/her and take the child along with you to the interview as (Psychological distraction)
It keys most times.

Solve contact issue abroad before visit to embassy. ( Contact may guarantee accommodation & logistic)

During appointment to briefly deviate & talk silly things which trip the visa personnel, often:

A. Pets- dogs & cats breed
B. Sports
C. Volunteerism
D. Green energy & climate change.

Good luck.

In Nigeria, u can only go with ur child for interview if u also apply for her
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Talisha2018:
Can you link me up please

chat me on WhatsApp on 080_655_00_452
I'll give all d details u need to know and the person who ll do it for u
but note it not free hope u no dat
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Sameercarter:
give us pls
chat me on WhatsApp on 080_655_00_452I'll give all d details u need to know and the person who ll do it for ubut note it not free hope u no dat
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2020
luvlyoracle:
hello...pls am interested
chat me on WhatsApp on 080_655_00_452I'll give all d details u need to know and the person who ll do it for ubut note it not free hope u no dat
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Muftimenk:

Boss
how can i link with you?
Need 2 talk to u
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2020
14braz:
how do i contact you please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BizBayo: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Think closer.

I will advice Namibia or Botswana. .

Those two countries offer best living standards in Africa, peaceful and a thriving economy .

You are so on point with your suggestions. Are you currently in any of the countries you suggested?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Seyzcham91(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2020
you are right! better go to an English speaking country. To me ireland any day anytime!
Or11:

Stop chatting shit. Finland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Japan requires him to learn their language. It's not advisable. I have been in a non English speaking country for four years and I never learn the language.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by grandstar(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2020
stanbell2014:
Please I would like to know which country is flexible to relocate with my family apart from Canada and what's the best way for me to begin?

It should be Australia. It welcomes legal immigrants, it's English speaking and economic advancement guaranteed for non-white if you're hardworking.

The weather's great for Nigerian unlike Canada which is very cold.

You can also try New Zealand which is also English speaking, very little crime and with friendly people

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2020
vheckthor1:

Baba you fit run am for me?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2020
kevwemike:
link name too
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Bongi4luv:

Bro,pls am also interested,I ave my e passport,I will be grateful if you can link me to her,07030115673..
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2020
oluwaniyi66:

How can I contact you please? I need your help
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2020
How is the charge? Hope it's not expensive.
tuns4tz:
It's always beneficial to learn the local language of your destination country. I have one of the best language tutorials for both adults and kids with multiple users for pc for a token. The available language packs are listed below.

Arabic, Chinese mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian (farsi), Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by benqo01(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2020
My advice to you is to stay here in Nigeria with your family and Build your dream.

Dont mind people telling you to move out of Nigeria,They dont want your progress.

That is my kind advice to you
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by austinelex: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
I hold a Mauritius passport. Best decision of my life.
baba abeg tell us the procedures na
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by do4luv14(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2020
blueAgent:

Lol.....You never tire to dey suffer?

Somalia of all places?

It's not about suffering, but not running from it, cos home will always be home,

And you don't need those yadayada to enter somalia and South Sudan
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by austinelex: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2020
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

I got a sure contact for u
she go run everything for u
need nothing from u
just want to help
bro connect me na
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by austinelex: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2020
judejamy:
Poland is easy now to obtain their work permit and visa. I have friends there already.
bro connect me too na
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by pandabet(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2020
austinelex:
bro connect me na

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.