Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108327 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by bharkarh(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Angrykidd:
I actually have a white friend in Australia,an aboriginal. He's a music producer,I am too and he desperately wants me to migrate to Australia in 5 to 7yrs time,all expenses on him as he works and is doing fine. Dude has bought me a midi controller,sent me a phone and sends me money from time to time. We are very very close.
I made a post on my other account asking for help on what to do and if my music production skill will be enough,especially if the guy builds his own studio and record label within 5yrs time,registers it as a legal corporate business and employs me or if I still need to acquire some IT skills like web and app development,graphics designing,etc, but the post wasn't moved to front page,I therefore realised asking these kinda questions here are fruitless and a complete waste of time.
Instead try searching for reasonable answers on quora,Reddit,etc...
Imagine some asses up there asking the op to migrate to Burundi or Mali..smh
Nairaland has become a joke in recent years, it has also become a ground for tribal wars. Imagine someone with a pubic hair saying Yorubas killed serving officers in a thread like this?. It's just crazy here!

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
and what's is my gain after wasting N360m to acquire citizenship of US? with N360m u can live like a king in any part of Nigeria. Why would I go n b hustling and living like a slave after owning such kinda money? Reason am bro
Is not for people that would use there last cash. If na 2 naira and you get like 1k you no go buy the citizenship?

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2020
planetx:
You are dumb and an illiterate if you think giving the US government $900k is worth just having a US passport. 99% of Americans will never see $900k till they die and you are saying because of electricity, Sars bla bla someone should go and dash US government $900k because America is heaven.
What have your Nigerian passport given you?

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by hokafor(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Russia should be out of your list.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Sameercarter(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2020
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

I got a sure contact for u
she go run everything for u
need nothing from u
just want to help
give us pls
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Aboki99(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Are u sure you know what you are talking about, otherwise what is the difference between Denmark and Netherlands?

Pesb:
Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Ireland, Australia, new Zealand & Japan
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by biglizzy: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Please Share and Subscribe For More Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwxK19LKSk
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2020
blueAgent:

True.

I was suppossed to say Blacks not Africans.

From Haiti to Africa , No matter the continent blacks can at best create only 3rd World Nations.

Am black but. a race -realist, it sad but the truth.

Yes South Africa is already regressing to Afican Mean, look at the corruption and poor management of Eskom.

South Africa is progressing very well, don't let the media headline mislead you

Though not at the pace it should, but it is advancing

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2020
CamusMidas:

Is not for people that would use there last cash. If na 2 naira and you get like 1k you no go buy the citizenship?
definitely not for people like me. Even if na N10 I get I no go waste N1 buy US citizenship. I rather go spend my 3months jejely on a visiting visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Daygee1978(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=NwaIgboBoy post=95515092]Iraq will be fine .... you can start by selling Bibles when you reach !!! [/quote. grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked U are a wicked fellow.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by petitejolie(f): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2020
France
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Talisha2018(f): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Can you link me up please

pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

need nothing from u
just want to help
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2020
We never have hurricane Jennifer or Katrina coming to Nigeria.
We never have earth quakes
We have some of the most beautiful weather and climate
We never have forest fires like it's happening the world over
Why do we need to run away to other countries like rats from a sinking ship?
What exactly is our problem?

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by lichocho(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2020
ednut1:
exactly what i wanted to say. You cannot just say you want to relocate your family just like that except you are able to get a job or are in those in demand occupations. Na only canada and Australia dey do immigration promo
immigration promo as how..pls Nd how much can it cost me to go to Canada or Australia?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2020
ZIINI:

You can live like a boss in Nigeria where SARS will harass you,no stable electricity and you will use the sound of your mikano gen to disturb others,you can lose your life on the road cause of pot-holes,no quality health care,scarcity of food,theifs will come one evening and carry your hard earned 360m away when you call police they will tell you they got no fuel or gas,
You can't travel interstate cause they will kidnap your ass
Kekereekun123 uploaded a picture of him coming back from work at around 11pm
You won't dare stay out to long like that Here in Nigeria
having that kind of money and still living in this shithole is just like you don't have it
The money is much but it worth it
Reason am bro.
okay now I waste 360 to acquire US citizenship, what will I go n do there again? Hustling? Anybody that can spend such kinda of money surely has a good business and why would I leave my flourishing business that earned me such kinda money to travel n go n hustle in anoda mans country? Its not all that rosy over there 2 cos they are also have their own issues n problems. Their own SARS over there na black people dem dey harass. Just last week there was a protest in Philadelphia over racist police harassing black people. U mentioned light issue n disturbing neighbours with generator noises, who still use noisy generators in this era of solar panels, my oga N360m no b beans o, NEPA don't joke with light in rich mans neighborhood o. with 360m u r a rich man already na to just move go area wen your caliber of people dey. Every problem wen u mention is just peculiar to poor man neighborhood, with such kinda money u r not poor. The only point I agree with is d messed up healthcare.

11 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by DAVE5(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Apparently, you never liked the country enough or saw yourself residing there for a long time. It is entirely your fault, after all, they are people (Nigerians inclusive) who learn a foreign language while in their home countries and excel at it due to sheer interest and love for the country. Before you say it could be French or German, rather, they are Japanese, Chinese and Korean.

No mind the guy, my cousin studies in China, she Now write and speak those their languages even though not yet fluently but she’s trying

I serve for north gan, at least I cld pick one or two from a conversation while I had friends who were speaking Hausa after a few months

Mental laziness is his problem

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Jonathan39: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2020
If your fellow black here can spit on your face and your Government overlook it, why won't i accept that from a white man? When I have a better standard of living there. A black man is worst than an average White
BigBashiru:

No negro country here? Shame on black Africans - fix your countries and stop being pests - when you get there now they will start spitting on you and requesting you to go back to Africa. Have some self respect dear Nigerians - of course OP can go as s/he has a right to but just know as long as your home country remains a shithole you will never be respected there.

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Lexaccord(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Bro, sent u a message. i beg i am interested in the NZ connect. thanks
new Zealand is d best

need nothing from u
just want to help[/quote]
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Daniiel: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
I hold a Mauritius passport. Best decision of my life.

how did you get it ... that's my dream Land
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by onward4life(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Udopasa:
Please, how can one go about it?

Bro I wish I help...

God help Yu yu enter

Forget american base nah only slangs dey go take pass yu

But Your kids go smart with dutch & english

4hawk fulanis

Holland milk is the purest
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BigBashiru: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
If your fellow black here can spit on your face and your Government overlook it, why won't i accept that from a white man? When I have a better standard of living there. A black man is worst than an average White

I agree oh.... it's better to just accept the racism abroad - Nigerian citizens have been killed by the government where's if they were in a non African country they probably will be alive today....

And yes a black man is worse than an average white man which explains why blacks are hated world-wide.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by proclinician: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
eagleonearth:
learning language is a talent inherent in people. It has nothing to do with IQ

We're all saying the same thing. It's hard for you doesn't mean it's hard for others. Simple
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by tuns4tz: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2020
It's always beneficial to learn the local language of your destination country. I have one of the best language tutorials for both adults and kids with multiple users for pc for a token. The available language packs are listed below.

Arabic, Chinese mandarin, Dutch, American English, British English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian (farsi), Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by azyaq(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
South Afric wetin?
yeah south Africa u've got more than enough places to stay that are extremely safe, I reside at Edenville, it's safe

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by We4all: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=ussv post=95519240][/quote]

Damn! I can see you had it all figured out. Thanks a lot for your response and Clarifications. You have answered all the questions I have been pondering over.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by omoharry(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
are u kidding me? That's N60m, make dem hold their citizenship o.
with 60million, It means I am comfortable . With this kind of money , I would rather do business here and Travel outside the country on vacation .

7 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
babakb:

All the Caribbean countries don't really have much to offer except you become a citizen.

With 150,000 USD you can buy citizenship there so that you enjoy visa free status to all Europe, and other developed countries.

if I can save up to $150k in this country why do I need to go plough that into another country economy?
Some of una no dey reason well

8 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
okay now I waste 360 to acquire US citizenship, what will I go n do there again? Hustling? Anybody that can spend such kinda of money surely has a good business and why would I leave my flourishing business that earned me such kinda money to travel n go n hustle in anoda mans country? Its not all that rosy over there 2 cos they are also have their own issues n problems. Their own SARS over there na black people dem dey harass. Just last week there was a protest in Philadelphia over racist police harassing black people. U mentioned light issue n disturbing neighbours with generator noises, who still use noisy generators in this era of solar panels, my oga N360m no b beans o, NEPA don't joke with light in rich mans neighborhood o. with 360m u r a rich man already na to just move go area wen your caliber of people dey. Every problem wen u mention is just peculiar to poor man neighborhood, with such kinda money u r not poor. The only point I agree with is d messed up healthcare.
Bro If I get like $3M I go buy their citizenship ajeh ☝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Cousin9999: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2020
blackcherry:

Which country in the Caribbean?
Some are struggling.

Every year, tons of east and South Asians go to the Caribbean. They're idiots yet they all do well there. And many more are trying to go.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by LimeLyte: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2020
ussv:

It was about 10 years ago. I was working a good job, but i had good expenses to follow too. My children were attending private school and that was taking a lot off me. Not only that , i was also living in Ajah cos of work proximity , i was paying through my nose for rent and i got fed up. I had a registered company which i used to get conference, and i added that with the claim that i was also going to buy cars for my car business. I had a funded account of about 3m but i was not even asked about it because of the flow of the interview. The guy believed all i said when he asked me about what i do and what i was going to america to do. He believed me and i only spent 3 minutes with him and Gbaaaam. The truth is, it is very tough now i know, but applying as a family gives you better chance , also business or conference would suffice better than a visit to a family or friend. It depends on packaging but i don't really think you need to have millions of naira sitting in your account, they just need to see enough activity on the account, in and out . I have a friend that they checked his account, he had just 400,000 naira around the same period i travelled and they gave him. He sold recharge cards and his account had a lot of activity. They just confirmed his account and gave him
when did this your friend apply?

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Harold4lyf(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Cousin9999:
I wouldn't say these are the "best," but they're good:
UK
US
New Zealand
South Africa
Spain
Caribbean

But this also depends on personal preference.
But I thought New Zealand and Australia have one of the toughest immigration laws..... and please how easy is it to get admission into a New Zealand University..... abeg I need all the info I can get

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Harold4lyf(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

OP reason Australia

Portugal

New Zealand

Norway

You can also consider buying a passport (citizenship by investment)
But I thought New Zealand and Australia have one of the toughest immigration laws.....but please how easy is it to get admission into a New Zealand University....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.