Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108427 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by deavicky(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Cousin9999:
I wouldn't say these are the "best," but they're good:
UK
US
New Zealand
South Africa
Spain
Caribbean

But this also depends on personal preference.
why south Africa on the list.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by austinauto(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2020
3rdavefarms:
Namibia or Malawi you will thank me later

Please can you give more info? Thanks
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2020
TheWrita:
We never have hurricane Jennifer or Katrina coming to Nigeria.
We never have earth quakes
We have some of the most beautiful weather and climate
We never have forest fires like it's happening the world over
Why do we need to run away to other countries like rats from a sinking ship?
What exactly is our problem?

Most of them felt the good life they dream will suddenly fall on their lap once they migrate.
Na that time their hard work just start.

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Jonathan39: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2020
We are not actually hated world wide
BigBashiru:

I agree oh.... it's better to just accept the racism abroad - Nigerian citizens have been killed by the government where's if they were in a non African country they probably will be alive today....

And yes a black man is worse than an average white man which explains why blacks are hated world-wide.

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2020
planetx:
You are dumb and an illiterate if you think giving the US government $900k is worth just having a US passport. 99% of Americans will never see $900k till they die and you are saying because of electricity, Sars bla bla someone should go and dash US government $900k because America is heaven.
You're dumb to think 99% of American won't see $900k till they die.the eruku of my friend have over $1m and the cloth she use to wear even our poor people can't wear it here not talk of rich people.
Don't deceive yourself these white people get money although not all of them but if you're lucky to come across one of them the money they have will buy your whole street.
What I'm trying to say that you don't understand is if for instance I have $3m I'll buy that fûcking citizenship ajeh.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Can you tell me what OP will be doing in Norway? You think they will live Norwegians and give jobs to an immigrants that can not even speak Norwegian fluently? Guys are washing dishes in Norway like there is no tomorrow as I am typing this. With a very good German language skills, I can only recommend Germany if you want something decent to earn a living.

English speaking countries or nothing
chychy12:
Netherlands.. Or Norway...
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BigBashiru: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
We are not actually hated world wide

Racism in the world is mostly directed at blacks becos their countries are mostly shitholes.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Can you tell me what OP will be doing in Norway? You think they will live Norwegians and give jobs to an immigrants that can not even speak Norwegian fluently? Guys are washing dishes in Norway like there is no tomorrow as I am typing this.

English speaking countries or nothing
What of Netherlands
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Jonathan39: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2020
You've just said what I want to hear. They see us as valueless, except you as an individual is able to work yourself to the top, they will never respect you.
BigBashiru:

Racism in the world is mostly directed at blacks becos their countries are mostly shitholes.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Can you tell me why he should not move to US?
shegzhkn:
You can go to any country right now infact including any failed jungle in the middle east but don't go to the US even if you have the means.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Udopasa: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2020
onward4life:

Bro I wish I help...

God help Yu yu enter

Forget american base nah only slangs dey go take pass yu

But Your kids go smart with dutch & english

4hawk fulanis

Holland milk is the purest
How can one go about it legitimately?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ghettochild(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Cousin9999:

I'm assuming they'll be living in more upscale areas where there's less drama. Also, law enforcement is cracking down on the xenophobia. I'm optimistic.
Crack fire.. Come n see yourself.. The law is helpless.. If it happens. The police can't do anything but quell it to prevent further upscale by then. Those wey go don pai..don pai
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ghettochild(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2020
seanwilliam:
e don Tey wey I hear say USA give people Visa o
Abort mission.. As a young man, u r automatically disqualified.. No go waste money for visa fee..
Try northern Ireland or rep of ireland
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BigBashiru: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
You've just said what I want to hear. They see us as valueless, except you as an individual is able to work yourself to the top, they will never respect you.

Even if an as individual you excel the African stain is still there - Chinese people and their own people are excelling too. They will always have it at the back of their mind subconsciously....

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by David2O(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Cousin9999:
I wouldn't say these are the "best," but they're good:
UK
US
New Zealand
South Africa
Spain
Caribbean

But this also depends on personal preference.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Living in these countries are very expensive. Can you imagine paying 150k naira/month or more for a room in 3 bedroom apartment? If it's a family apartment (like OP case), it can reach 500k naira/month.

So Bros, apart from UK, Canada, Australia, the only non-english speaking country I can advise is Germany because it's an industrious country. With a very good German language, you will land a job with a decent pay.

Sorry I don't know much about Netherland but I am sure it's not so different from other 'big boys' in europe like Denmark, finland, sweden, Norway, france (job no even dey for france even to see cleaning na wahala).
As for me, I can't leave Naija and go to Europe to be washing dishes and cleaning toilets. These set of people are living on minimum wage and you have to do 2 jobs and work hard everytime to survive and save.

However, if you are into IT and you are very good at it, you will find it easier.

That's my 2cents
ZIINI:

What of Netherlands

6 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Living in these countries are very expensive. Can you imagine paying 150k naira/month or more for a room in 3 bedroom apartment? If it's a family apartment (like OP case), it can reach 500k naira/month.

So Bros, apart from UK, Canada, Australia, the only non-english speaking country I can advise is Germany because it's an industrious country. With a very good German language, you will land a job with a decent pay.

Sorry I don't know much about Netherland but I am sure it's not so different from other 'big boys' in europe like Denmark, finland, sweden, Norway, france (job no even dey for france even to see cleaning na wahala).
As for me, I can't leave Naija and go to Europe to be washing dishes and cleaning toilets. These set of people are living on minimum wage and you have to do 2 jobs and work hard everytime to survive and save.

However, if you are into IT and you are very good at it, you will find it easier.

That's my 2cents
Thanks man✌
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Angrykidd: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2020
darfay:

Aboriginal Australians aren't white. Yahoo boy don dey invest on top your head and you go soon ripe for harvest
I know they ain't white,just said that because most of us Nigerians don't know that..
And no,we make video calls everytime.
Which yahoo boy will constantly send me this kinda money and a phone?

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2020
ednut1:
does Nigeria keep records of convictions It costs 5k to get police report lol

Go to jail and watch your name come up on criminal records.
What an ignorant comment
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Or11: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2020
Danisaint112:

Dude have you been in Finland I know Nigerians in Finland who are crushing it bigtime in Finland

Yes I have been there many years ago. Of course there are Nigerians doing alright there. The point is one needs to learn the language to get good jobs. I don't see a man in his 40s with a wife and kids learning a new language especially one like Finnish, Polish or even German.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ghettochild(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2020
ussv:
United States anytime anyday. No matter how it turns out, you will always survive. I came here with my wife and kids with visiting visa several years ago, and i am glad i did.
you are part of the reason Nigerians are barred from entering US..
U go on a tourist visa n stay bck.. Na una dey spoil show for those wey Wan go via work permit level

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Angrykidd: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2020
darfay:

Aboriginal Australians aren't white. Yahoo boy don dey invest on top your head and you go soon ripe for harvest
I chat with his girlfriend too,she's white,not aboriginal. And having friends like these will let you know how much suffering we are passing through in Nigeria..

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Angrykidd: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Hi bro,
What do you mean by blue state? And can you recommend nothern part like Dakota? If you can give more advices on where to move to or not, that will help alot.
OK2NVME:

Canada is crap.

Very expensive especially food and rent . Couple that with high taxes and you will be slugging and wasting away serving the state.

US or bust. If it comes to migrating out of Africa. No other place on Earth has so much to offer.

One state no pay you, then move to a more tax or business friendly state.

Avoid blue states by all means. They will tax you dry and they have the highest cost of living plus huge crime issues. Head Midwest to New Hampshire or better yet Texas.

Avoid New York, New Jersey , California, Baltimore, Minnesota , Seattle and the deep South and you will be ok.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Thattallgirl(f): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

If the company is willing to give you another 2 years...

2months before it expire if you service is still required ... They will discuss some terms with you
Okay thanks
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2020
hybridblood07:
That's because you don't want to learn the language.. How can you be in a non English speaking country for four years and you're yet to learn. Something must be wrong somewhere
bro not as easy as saying it oh. I'm having same problem here in EU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.