Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Are Women Born Smarter Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Born Smarter Than Men (342 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by Sibtygar: 12:27am On Oct 30, 2020
According to some stuff some so-called group of boys in the forum have been saying.

They said women are more smarter than men when it comes to relationship and understands the game better, that as a guy, you need to read and learn from books, else you would be simping around. But as a girl you will naturally be smart to deal with relationship issues. Abeg is there any truth to this women being naturally smarter?

Me on my own I think I am among the few breeds of guys born intelligent o, I no see how girl wan take use me play ball
From my experience I feel common sense is common o, some guys naturally mumu and also some girls just mumu anyhow too.
So please what is your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by stupidmod1: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2020
its late sleep

1 Like

Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by stanliwise(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2020
Sibtygar:
According to some stuff some so-called group of boys in the forum have been saying.

They said women are more smarter than men when it comes to relationship and understands the game better, that as a guy, you need to read and learn from books, else you would be simping around. But as a girl you will naturally be smart to deal with relationship issues. Abeg is there any truth to this women being naturally smarter?

Me on my own I think I am among the few breeds of guys born intelligent o, I no see how girl wan take use me play ball
From my experience I feel common sense is common o, some guys naturally mumu and also some girls just mumu anyhow too.
So please what is your opinion?
Only one group can postulate this theory which is redpill.
Some people are naturally intelligent than other in social settings but I don’t think it has anything to do with gender.
The redpill is just an extreme theory.
No research to most claim they make, it is matter of make believe

1 Like

Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by Sibtygar: 12:36am On Oct 30, 2020
stanliwise:

Only one group can postulate this theory which is redpill.
Some people are naturally intelligent than other in social settings but I don’t think it has anything to do with gender.
The redpill is just an extreme theory.
No research to most claim they make, it is matter of make believe
hmmm I like this point

1 Like

Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by Sibtygar: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2020
stupidmod1:
its late sleep
Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by Jerkbaba: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2020
It's only prostitution they're good at! Bastard gender!
Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by Sibtygar: 12:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Jerkbaba:
It's only prostitution they're good at! Bastard gender!
Any reason for the anger?
Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by tobechi74: 4:30am On Oct 30, 2020
You want to know why
Re: Are Women Born Smarter Than Men by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 30, 2020
See dem criminals dem never sleep

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Is In Jeopardy But Was It Part Of A Prophesy Or Scam? / How To: Empty Your Bowels In Just 2 Minutes! Clean Your Colon! Improve Digestion / Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.