Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! (338 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims / ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by czarr(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Men who think this way are the men who end up hating women, men who are deceived by the soft outward appearance of a woman and loose their guard when around women because they can't see the cold calculated heart of most women, and when they are used and played by these women they start to be hateful and it's disgusting.

Personally I love women, I cant hate them because from am early age I understood that women are just as capable of evil as men are if not more, some may not have the physical strength to look the part doesn't mean they don't have other non physical means of perpetrating evil. when God said the heart of man is desperately wicked, he wasn't talking about just the male.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by hashtagged(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations, you have written utter nonsense
Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by czarr(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Congratulations, you have written utter nonsense
you are welcome bros, and you have time to comment on the nonsense? is it dat you are jobless or you did not see better threads? mumu

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by hashtagged(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
czarr:
you are welcome bros, and you have time to comment on the nonsense? is it dat you are jobless or you did not see better threads? mumu

This is why people like you are very dull, so 2secs of commenting is a waste of time? Everyone has free time to do whatever they want but you don't know that do you, that's cause you have pap instead of a brain
Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by czarr(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
hashtagged:

This is why people like you are very dull, so 2secs of commenting is a waste of time? Everyone has free time to do whatever they want but you don't know that do you, that's cause you have pap instead of a brain
You seem to have free time on your hands to keep a useless thread going... do you have a source of income?
Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by Godada(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
angry
Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by tobechi74: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
I heard devil is a woman.
Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by Deicide: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2020
CEO of simp
Re: Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! by czarr(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
LordVaiki:
Mumu kill your entire generation!! Ewu Gambia!!
Lol..frustrated man.

(1) (Reply)

Age Of Aquarius: Astrological Predictions For A New Century / What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal / Guys Are You A Member Of This Association?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.