Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Relationship Is In Jeopardy But Was It Part Of A Prophesy Or Scam? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is In Jeopardy But Was It Part Of A Prophesy Or Scam? (338 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Is In Jeopardy But Was It Part Of A Prophesy Or Scam? by Rabbi4real: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
I met Wasiu (not real name) 7 months ago in a telegram group that my former course mate added me to. Its a group that sells network marketing products. I am a small business owner cos since I graduated 3 years ago, no job.

I also have not been lucky in relationships. I am 27 years old and I really want to get married...at least before 30.

But if its not God's will, maybe latest,32 years. Wasiu got talking to me about my products and that's how we became friends. I found out that he stays in Kwara (not real location) and he is into business, he is doing very well for himself too.

He used to encourage me not to give up as a business woman and not too long, he asked me why I am not in a relationship. I told him, I have not been lucky. He was surprised that such a hardworking and beautiful lady like me was single.

Wasiu asked me out and we began to date even though it was long distance. I am in Enugu. The first time we met, I could not...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/11/11/my-relationship-is-in-jeopardy-but-was-it-part-of-a-prophesy-or-scam/

Re: My Relationship Is In Jeopardy But Was It Part Of A Prophesy Or Scam? by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
When you're ready you will come and finish your ficticious story

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is In Jeopardy But Was It Part Of A Prophesy Or Scam? by Rabbi4real: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2020
hmnnnn
doggedfighter:
When you're ready you will come and finish your ficticious story

(1) (Reply)

Dont fall in love with small Girls When You Are An Older Man / Women Are Angels And Can Do No Wrong!! / Age Of Aquarius: Astrological Predictions For A New Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.