Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? (520 Views)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by HolyMakanaki(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2020
For Me its A Capital No naso Billing Go start My Bank alert transactions self I dey delete am
what's Your View on this ?
Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by slawormiir: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
It is not a secret you can keep for long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Acekidc4(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Why Will I want to keep it a secret

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Made619(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2020
with the right person YES, with the wrong person NO. The right person will help you save and plan your life (with her oh,cuz monkey no fit work den baboon go Kon chop) but the wrong person will c it as an open door to make demands upon demands till u can't even boast of having savings.. ..my ✌️cents.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2020
My guy, if you get married, you will be stabbing yourself in the back if you don't discuss your earnings with your partner.

It's just an unnecessary secret

HolyMakanaki:
For Me its A Capital No
naso Billing Go start
My Bank alert transactions self I dey delete am

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by modsfucker: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2020
HolyMakanaki:
For Me its A Capital No
naso Billing Go start

I told my wife every single kobo I earn, and believe me bro, I regret doing that, it's not worth it at all.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2020
if u re blessed with a decent..considerate nd understanding partner.....YES...but if u re cursed wit a dramatic..inconsiderate nd nagging one...Then..HELL NO...

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by eniorisha(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2020
Current earning...YES. But Savings B4 I met her...NO. Anything wrong with dt?

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Uthman122: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2020
eniorisha:
Current earning...YES. But Savings B4 I met her...NO. Anything wrong with dt?
I like this idea

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by frozen70(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
HolyMakanaki:
For Me its A Capital No
naso Billing Go start

It depends on your bond and the love between both of you

People with strong bond and love doesn't hide anything from each other, they make everything transparent

People who have trust issues are not too transparent with each other because their is no openness in them

They practice open secret relationship

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by BlueAir: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin even with the right person. It's not advisable to declare the real actual amount. Nobody can understand u like u do
Made619:
with the right person YES, with the wrong person NO. The right person will help you save and plan your life (with her oh,cuz monkey no fit work den baboon go Kon chop) but the wrong person will c it as an open door to make demands upon demands till u can't even boast of having savings.. ..my ✌️cents.
Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by ForestHill: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
If she knows your position/qualification she should Google your pay. Simple!
Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
with girlfriend,capital NO...when am married...maybe.because from experience if u tell a woman your earnings if the money no finish from acct she no go let you rest.she go dey follow you dey calculate am

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
hell NO..... I can't even have 70 percent love for my wife.... mk e no shock u ooo but na my mind b dat
Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Bf/gf relationship: no.

Married or know for sure you're heading towards marriage with the person: yes, you've to discuss finances (which includes telling him/her how much you earn).

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? by Ephort: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
She knows how much I earn monthly (salary) while I do partial declaration of my side incomes. This is without intention to hide it but to accord it a level of obscurity that enables me handle some concerns that may never make it to the priority list or concerns that are just too personal.
At the level we are now, every income matters, so, while I always tell her of all my side hustles, I consciously leave out the figures or give the amended version.

(1) (Reply)

She Is 50 But Look 30 With Anti Aging Face Massage! / Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Why Do Girls Do This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.