Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (58756 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. Look at IPOB people with multiple accounts praising and hailing their leader who suffers from mental illness. Anybody can talk but what distinguishes wise speech from stupid ones is the practicability of it. Nnamdi is clearly idle and jobless hence the time he wastes on rubbish.

I'm no fan of his... But, to call everything he said there rubbish??! That terribly indicts your level of learning, objectivity and intelligence!!!

I say this with all due respect!!!...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ratedgang: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
The paid spoilers are here and they don’t have much mb to watch the interview. Just to cause chaos and misunderstanding. These are the set of nairalanders Kanu always refers as”mad people everywhere”. I couldn’t sleep after listening to the interview and then followed up again on his phone in program. It used to be 3 days interval but since the endsars protest he does it morning and evening. The guy is worth listening to.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

Kanu is an idiot, think about it.

You guys are getting killed here, where is he, nothing he says can justify why his ipob slaves are dying for him. He even has the audacity to compare him self to Nelson. What a scared idiot.
he is more than a stupid pig. I only pity his brainwashed followers, the ones he called pigs, dying for the idiot, while he jump bail and ran abroad. What a coward bastard he is. That's why every reasonable igbo denounced and reject him around them.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nadio2019: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
ericuzor:
Nnamdi KANU is really brilliant Yoruba and Igbo needs to come together as formidable force.

The day the Yoruba and Igbo begin to sing one tune in Nigeria, the stranglehold of Sokoto Caliphate over Nigeria shall be over. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB shall go to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
he is even more stupid than a pig.
that's why he is tbe leader of the pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dyke15:
Mehn dis guy can speak
No need being bias abt dat

Someone said yesterday in the comment section during the live broadcast that he has sweet mouth and I told her IT'S NOT SWEET MOUTH....IT'S YOUR SUBCONSCIOUSNESS ACCEPTING THE TRUTH BUT YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO A BAD COUNTRY YOU WERE BORN INTO IS FIGHTING WITH THAT TRUTH

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ratedgang: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm no fan of his... But, to call everything he said there rubbish??! That terribly indicts your level of learning, objectivity and intelligence!!!

bros forget that guy.... he has no money for mb. Believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by sunkieisland(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a brilliant fellow. Listening to him in the first 30 minutes of the interview clearly shows the profoundness of his knowledge base. It is sad that this enclave called Nigeria has a way of turning away brilliant minds.

God help the Country

17 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by mcbreeze: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
flashlink:

Maybe you should watch the interview again to hear his answer.

And please think before talking.

Hahahaha he doesn't have Mb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. Look at IPOB people with multiple accounts praising and hailing their leader who suffers from mental illness. Anybody can talk but what distinguishes wise speech from stupid ones is the practicability of it. Nnamdi is clearly idle and jobless hence the time he wastes on rubbish.
u don finish d matter. Kanu is nothing but a coward pig. His end will be painful for all the destruction and chaos and especially , the destruction of private businesses he caused in Naija.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
zangaozanga:
that's why he is tbe leader of the pigs
Hahaah grin grin cheesy
u don finish the matter
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The 2 idiots talking to each other.
A buffon and a stupid pig
Your case is different

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Redcrafton: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Even Dele attested to that.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by flashlink(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
he is more than a stupid pig. I only pity his brainwashed followers, the ones he called pigs, dying for the idiot, while he jump bail and ran abroad. What a coward bastard he is. That's why every reasonable igbo denounced and reject him around them.
Did you watch this interview?
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nadio2019: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Are you not the coward truly?

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB got embittered from the skewed political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers, and which north has refused political restructuring of Nigeria; Kanu and his IPOB therefore went for separation of the east from Nigeria through peaceful means.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nadio2019:

Are you not the coward truly?

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB got embittered from the skewed political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers, and which north has refused political restructuring of Nigeria; Kanu and his IPOB therefore went for separation of the east from Nigeria through peaceful means.
yen yen yen.
Common shut up.
I am talking to ur leader kanu d fool.
Not you, ok?
Be careful, u r just a follower, go call kanu... bia

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by marsman: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I have left them to wallow in there foolishness. Fighter wey dey hide outside ring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
ericuzor:
Nnamdi KANU is really brilliant Yoruba and Igbo needs to come together as formidable force.
come together and do what?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Chimok: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
They keep deleting comments in this thread. They deleted some of my comments which were not tribalistic in any way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
u don finish d matter. Kanu is nothing but a coward pig. His end will be painful for all the destruction and chaos and especially , the destruction of private businesses he caused in Naija.
The way you're masturbating furiously on this thread clearly shows that you're deathly afraid of this man. I would advise you take a chill pill before you go completely mad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

I have left them to wallow in there foolishness. Fighter wey dey hide outside ring.
a coward that ran away that some of his followers are killing themselves for without using their brains. Brainwashing 4.0 edition.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by flashlink(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nadio2019:

The day the Yoruba and Igbo begin to sing one tune in Nigeria, the stranglehold of Sokoto Caliphate over Nigeria shall be over. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB shall go to rest.
Or the Igbo and Yoruba can join together to break the Hausa/Fulani & British yoke, then hug each other and go their separate ways.

What a beautiful thing it will be

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by dalass(f): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
When Nnamdi Kanu is not vindictive or disorganized, he is highly intelligent.

If you engage him as an intellectual, he comes to you with facts and undisputed history.

If you come to him with madness, he barks like a raving dog.

I wish he applies his intelligence and wisdom more often... Enough of the Ka anyị kụwasịa attitude.

You're right... He needs to balance his intelligence side with his destructive side
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by flashlink(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

Did you watch the interview?
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by marsman: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
a coward that ran away that some of his followers are killing themselves for without using their brains. Brainwashing 4.0 edition.
Kanu is a con man, i expect nothing less from there type.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.