Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily (61551 Views)

President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by NORSIYK(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
busyflexz:
people have turn social media to a place where they'll come and spit their rubbish, how can you say a hausa man attacking Oyigbo residents in Rivers? it doesn't even make a sense, no sane person will start a fight he/she knows he cnt win,is like sayin the igbo people in the North are starting a fight in places like Sokoto, kebbi,zamfara, etc. we all knw that these ipob miscreants are jobless and they think creating a nation will make there life any better,well lemme burst ur head, if you're not productive no matter where u find urself,ur story will still be the same

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Unik3030: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
pacespot:
This issue of oyigbo carnage needs urgent attention, I wonder why it hasn't gotten national or global attention yet. It started, if I remember clearly, after the lekki saga and it hasn't stopped since then. This might be far worse than the lekki massacre we are talking about today. Who's responsible for this, did the governor send the military there to contain the crisis or to kill people? I heard it was Fulani's herdmen going rampaging in the area killing people from house to house, how come the soldiers are now continuing the carnage instead of containing it? I saw people living the place and returning to their villages in droves.
if u want it to trend,add Tinubu to it.igbos only care when Tinubu is involved

3 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Zejie: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oyigbo is a perfect example of what happens when a town is forgotten by government. Successive Rivers state government abandoned oyigbo and umueblle towns. The funny thing is that these towns houses important infrastructure like afam power stations and there is the presence of SPDC. But still there are no roads no development and what do you expect lots of miscreants will settle there and live amongst the good people. From Odili to Amaechi to Wike oyigbo and umuebulle has been regulated. The people in these areas rally together to build their roads or wait on shell to do the roads for them. But whenever there is choas, the state government remembers there is a place called oyigbo and umueblle communities.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by planetbluz: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wike Just Decided To Punish Obigbo because Of The Sins Of Some Few Trouble Makers. I Am In Afam Road Now Bt The Area Resemble Syria+iraq+somalia.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by gidgiddy: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
tsagir:
IPOB KILLED HAUS /FULANI IN RIVERS BUT NOTHINGS HAPPEN ,WHY IS NGO ?

And the Fulani herdsmen that have been killing people everywhere, what happened?
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Queseda: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter.

The north must invest in media
I agree with you 100%. The lack of strong Northern representation in the media is the reason why the kind of massacre in Oyigbo is been swept under the carpet. The media only push whatever is in the interest of the south

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by pacespot(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
The fact that someone cannot speak directly to the media and she has to cover her face in the video shows how terrible the situation is in the oyigbo area
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Commonsense99: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

And the Fulani herdsmen that have been killing people everywhere, what happened?
You dey mind the id1ot? Just last week they were the first to attack natives in their own land.
Isreal have thought the whole world that eye for and eye is the only language Islamic insurgency understands.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Kinematics: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ipoo must be flushed out of Rivers State by any means necessary. Wike you are doing a good job.

Nonsense and ipoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
akwara1234:
I stay in Oyigbo and all that d lady said are all true. the military are shooting and distroying peoples properties as I type this message.

You guys have to do the little you can.

Try to take pictures and record videos. Start a #Tag like #OyigboMassacre and start posting sporadically on Twitter, tagging both local and international interests.

You will be surprised the global interest you can attract.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kinematics:
Ipoo must be flushed out of Rivers State by any means necessary. Wike you are doing a good job.

Nonsense and ipoo!

Stop being heartless. Innocent people are Suffering and dying. Never justify murder.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Arrewa: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Queseda:

I agree with you 100%. The lack of strong Northern representation in the media is the reason why the kind of massacre in Oyigbo is been swept under the carpet. The media only push whatever is in the interest of the south
it will never be swept under the carpet.

Let's wait returning leg.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Commonsense99: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Nonsense and ipoo!
Ignorance is when your id1iotic brains refused to understand that Wike himself by default, is also an indigenous person of Biafra.
Events of 1967 should tell you cretins that this ideology cannot be quenched with bullets.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by omenka(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

THIS CLASS OF IGBO GOV HAVE THEIR NAME ENSHRINED AS WAR CRIMINALS.

FULANI WILL PUSH THEM, UNTIL THEY ALL END UP IN ICC AND PRISON.

EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THEM.
Igbo leaders are bastards. Igbo leaders are criminals.

These were YOUR EXACT WORDS VERBATIM.

I didn't ask you to explain any further intelligent igbo youth.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Kinematics: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Stop being heartless. Innocent people are Suffering and dying. Never justify murder.

Like I said, ipoo must be pushed back to their SE by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by DAVE5(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Werey can not even disguise

List of things that would give her away

Her toe nail color
The gate color, the bend on the gate
The slippers
Her complexion along with her weight
Her bra hand
The whole environment has casted everything

Next time, stay inside a room that has nothing unique

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
For those Nigerians who are rejoicing in the death and destruction of their fellow Nigerians, stop behaving like uneducated backward primitive black people. Its laughable really. Every other race has been detribalised and always support their nationals. Only Nigeria is operating on stone age principles.

Have some empathy and sympathy and humanity for these innocent people. In as much as we all decry the IPOB violence in the east, we must also be aware that there are innocent people caught in the crossfire. In the future this could happen to you or your family and then who will sympathise with you?

While we must eschew violence, we should support our brothers and sisters who are going through painful trials in any part of the country and plead their cause to higher authorities.

For those who would not understand, I am not surprised, our reasoning is still polluted with ancient tribal and religious prejudices.
Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by chuksoyo21(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
helinues:
Hmmm

There is media black out for what is happening currently in Oyigbo
Seriously, nigeria media is as worst as our politicians....
Imagine the genocide going on in obigbo, and everybody is calm...
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by holuwaseun04(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
with the size of your Brest and paint in your toe I will use it to find you.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
holuwaseun04:
with the size of your Brest and paint in your toe I will use it to find you.

dumb baboon
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by QuotaSystem: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dreadful:
continue yapping your nonsense we will drive fulani out from Obigbo and then come after Wike.

You're behind your phone beating chest while Igbos in Oyigbo are running for their lives and Wike is in the government house with full immunity and heavy security.

Continue to fuel the fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by OyigboUpdate: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

If ur Fulani jihadist army are already acknowledging the invention of a technology that can Photoshop a live streamed video, will it still be difficult for u to Photoshop the picture you posted?
That aside, even if this picture u posted suggested he is fantastic Abt ipob, wat stopped ur jihadist brothers from arresting him for questioning?
Many Muslims for sure share same belief with shakau buh do not carry arms n kill. Should we also kill them all? Wat happened to investigation n trial?
Cos for wat it's worth, that picture alone is useless as an evidence n does not justify extrajudicial killing of a little boy sitting at home unarmed.
That is his chat with a girl called rejoice. Open his Facebook profile u lump
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Like I said, ipoo must be pushed back to their SE by any means necessary.

Like I said, stop being heartless. Human rights abuses and murder is not acceptable no matter the narrative you use to cover it.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by IkwerrePikin: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZAilVOybE

AFTER THIS RANTING LIKE A DERANGED ANIMAL, BY WIKE, FROM IKWERE CLAN ON IGBO LAND.

SEE SMALL BOY THAT LOST HIS LIFE.

WIKE HAS A SON RIGHT? WE SHALL SEE.

God forbid that Ikwerre is a clan or any part of ikwerre is Igbo land. Don’t take this for hate, i can’t sit and watch you rewrite my history, never.

This tribal conflict you igbos are looking for it will turn bloody oh and your people in Port harcourt will feel the heat.

Concentrate on your igbo land, ikwerre was not and will never be igbo. We know our history, not the one written on Wikipedia and other online platforms who have not verified from the ikwerre people in their homes across ikwerre land.

The great Benin Kingdom is our ancestral home of we the Iwhuruohna (ikwerre) people.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Chimok: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Let's stop being hypocritical
Who would attack Hausas if not IPOB on the order of Kanu.

We all know the truth
One day u will surely cut up with the violence u re creating
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Herbephe1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
if what I heard is finally comfiremed to be true, then the IPOB need to be dealt with. How could you start killing other tribes because you are agitating for your own country?? If hausa are to start their own now, you guys will start to shout ba? I just de pity those igbos leaving in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by chommyAngela: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls is iriebe accessible or is it no go area like Oyoibo now?
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
There has been shooting for more than a week in the area...
Two deaths yesterday but no one is talking

God help nigeria

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by IkwerrePikin: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
lastempero:
Na today wike abandon obigbo, i dont understand the xrime obigbo people commit. No rivers govt have ever remembered them

What we have in Rivers State is Oyigbo, you igbo migrants what is your problem, why rename the local government? Can’t you read??

Are you more intelligent than the Oyigbo people itself who are happy with the name Oyigbo, what is you igbo people problem?

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by edoairways: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
#oyigboMassacre

It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & being in the wrong location.

They attacked trucks conveying produce to the south... Kill the custodians and burn the trailers.

No media house reported It cos they're Hausa Muslims.

This will never be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served!

Is the owner of daily trust not Arewa?
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
IkwerrePikin:

God forbid that Ikwerre is a clan or any part of ikwerre is Igbo land. Don’t take this for hate, i can’t sit and watch you rewrite my history, never.

This tribal conflict you igbos are looking for it will turn bloody oh and your people in Port harcourt will feel the heat.

Concentrate on your igbo land, ikwerre was not and will never be igbo. We know our history, not the one written on Wikipedia and other online platforms who have not verified from the ikwerre people in their homes across ikwerre land.

The great Benin Kingdom is our ancestral home of we the Iwhuruohna (ikwerre) people.
[/s]

IF YOU WERE IKWERE, I FOR REPLY YOU BUT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
it will never be swept under the carpet.

Let's wait returning leg.
While I utterly condemn the atrocities, returning evil will never bring back the Dead. Neither will you be happier for it. A vicious cycle will be born one which your descendants may inherit. Stop seeing things in black and white. Killing innocent people for sins of another doesn't make sense. Education should enlighten you not becloud your judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.