Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily (61607 Views)

President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Tochj(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Enoch07:
if you're sure of what you're saying then y the cover up madam? you have the right to ask your government questions
You can't ask Terrorists questions

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Austino778: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Go after their children, family and property!!!

May heavenly troops get them all crushed!!!
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by nolywe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
The funniest thing about this oyigbo of a thing is how it really started...an hausa okada rider and an ikwerre passenger...both were wrong coz courtesy demands that if you have #1000 note and u want to climb bike...you should ask the bikeman if he has change or not or if you are a bikeman and you don't have change you should ask the passenger if he has change...none of them did that...so when they got to Bayelsa park/eleme junction... kasala bursted...the hausa okada rider brought out knife and stab the ikwerre man...as he fell down...people around ( non-hausa people) rushed the hausa man and beat him to death...this act now provoked the ikwerre boys collecting ticket money at oilmill to start attacking the hausas and looting the shops of non-hausas simultaneosly...the news now got to elelenwo where the muslims have mosque...they then send out their own rogue boys to retaliate and the news now got to oyigbo...I don't stay at oyigbo so I have no idea if it is really ipob vs hausas or hausas vs non-hausas...This is how it started and those that started it...oyigbo people don carry am for head...I hope they are learning their lesson now

4 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

What we have in Rivers State is Oyigbo, you igbo migrants what is your problem, why rename the local government? Can’t you read??

Are you more intelligent than the Oyigbo people itself who are happy with the name Oyigbo, what is you igbo people problem?

People are dead and you're talking about name??
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

That is his chat with a girl called rejoice. Open his Facebook profile u lump

That doesn't answer my question of been a substantial evidence n justification of extrajudicial killing of an unarmed young boy. It is obvious from ur moniker that u are one of those demons that have bn risen for the sole aim of covering up the truth about the genocide bn committed in oyigbo by the nigerian army. u are here justifying extrajudicial killing of an UNARMED allegged argitator because of a Facebook post but will be the first to hail Nigeriy government for rebranding ARMED Boko Haram terrorists n integrating them back into the society on a continuous cycle.

If u are bn paid to bury the truth Abt the atrocities of the nigerian army in oyigbo, u better change to a new moniker cos we are on lockdown here n I have all the time in the would to make sure u don't skip any dose on ur psychotherapy...

Oyigbo update my ass...paid fulani demon
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
#oyigboMassacre

It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & being in the wrong location.

They attacked trucks conveying produce to the south... Kill the custodians and burn the trailers.

No media house reported It cos they're Hausa Muslims.

This will never be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served!

Religion is clouding your judgement my friend. Must you put Muslim? Isn't it the same God who created both Muslim and Christian? The guilty should be punished not innocent people.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Hassanmaye(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
You can imagine the number of investment and huge igbos that are the north, compare to our people in the south, what of if our people took the law into there own hands to revenge??

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by laidima88(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Muna4real:

Why are you guys bothered about the cover up than the message she is trying to pass?

DNT mind them,
the Same people claimed the lekki massacre victims family can't come out because of security reason

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Armanipounds: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
It beats my imagination to think Wike is a lawyer.......smh. the man is becoming the new Idi Amin Dada of River State. so so authoritative and autocratic! I wonder whether his wife who serves as a judge do give credible advice to this guy sometimes because he is acting as one who doesn't have any knowledge of the constitutional rights of the masses! This continued curfew is now having political colorations if care is not taken!

3 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
There has been shooting for more than a week in the area...
Two deaths yesterday but no one is talking

God help nigeria

THAT BOY, NIGERIA ARMY MURDERED, WILL IT STOP KANU BROADCAST OR END BIAFRA.

WEN WE SAY BLACK PEOPLE DONT HAVE SENSE, NOW THEY KNOW WAT WE MEAN.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hassanmaye:
You can imagine the number of investment and huge igbos that are the north, compare to our people in the south, what of if our people took the law into there own hands to revenge??

Your "revenge" started along time ago
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by MrRegret: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls can somebody give a clear simple ans,
1.Who own RIVERS
2.WHICH tribe is affiliated to RIVERS
PLS SIMPLE ANS
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Nyanabo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
I can help unmasked her for 20% of the Rivers budget grin
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

THAT BOY THAT NIGERIA ARMY MURDERED, WILL IT STOP KANU BROADCAST OR END BIAFRA.

WEN WE SAY BLACK PEOPLE DONT HAVE SENSE, NOW THEY KNOW WAT WE MEAN.

Exactly
It would actually inspire him the more ...
I acknowledge the fact that hes fighting a good fight but he should do it peacefully

Me i no just want war o

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

Exactly
It would actually inspire him the more ...
I acknowledge the fact that hes fighting a good fight but he should do it peacefully

Me i no just want war o

NNAMDI KANU HAS DONE 4 HOURS BROADCAST THIS MORNING AND RETURNING FOR MORE THIS EVENING..

EVEN IF NA ONLY ONE PERSON REMAIN FOR OBIIGBO, THE BROADCAST WILL CONTINUE AND BIAFRA WILL GAIN MORE SUPPORTERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og5y4FF6cqk
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by michoim(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Enoch07:
if you're sure of what you're saying then y the cover up madam? you have the right to ask your government questions
She is an IPOB miscreant...always lying

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Legendforte: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
#oyigboMassacre

It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & being in the wrong location.

They attacked trucks conveying produce to the south... Kill the custodians and burn the trailers.

No media house reported It cos they're Hausa Muslims.

This will never be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served!

they should be dealt with. All Nigerian lives matters, irrespective of ethnicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

NNAMDI KANU HAS DONE 4 HOURS BROADCAST THIS MORNING AND RETURNING FOR MORE THIS EVENING..

EVEN IF NA ONLY ONE PERSON REMAIN FOR OBIIGBO, THE BROADCAST WILL CONTINUE AND BIAFRA WILL GAIN MORE SUPPORTERS.

God help us
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

God help us

U CANNOT KILL AN IDEALOGY WITH GUN AND BULLET.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

ELSE, ISLAMIC STATE AND BOKO HARAM, SUPPOSE TO DONE END, WITH ALL THE BULLET, BOMBS AND GUNS DEM DON COLLECT FROM NIGERIA ARMY AND AMERICA.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Theboss100(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They should hold Nnamdi Kanu responsible for instigating his IPOB miscreants against the Military and Northerners doing their businesses without disturbing anybody.

IPOB hijacked the protest and started attacking Hausa traders and truck drivers who were bringing food to the South.

Kanu ordered IPOB to cut off Wike's head and only that statement is treason.
How could he place a bounty on a Governor's head and you expect him not to deal with his miscreants that are scattered all over the his State.

Rivers is not South East IPOB should restrict their madness to the South East if their Governors can allow their madness, then it's good for them.
U may not like it, but I must and will tell you that Wike my governor although he is high on something I can't really imagine, has an Igbo history. Infact 70% of Rivers State is Igbo or will I see has ibo speakers. He is betraying his ancestors. Just in case you want to where THEBOSS100 comes from I am an ikwerre man from Obio/Akpor and I can tell you that Wike have lost it. Let him do and leave office let another tribe fix Rivers State. He is currently mad. This time around, I will never allow emotions make me support something that is bad. Our leaders are the same. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by miko1988(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
IPOB / Biafra should park and leave our dear state,,, rivers state is not n cannever be part of Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Charmingrascal(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Charming slim, i know u,, this yoruba blacky boy, I know when u travelled to rivers when u got admission, grin i know everything about u
Lol werey.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
miko1988:
IPOB / Biafra should park and leave our dear state,,, rivers state is not n cannever be part of Biafra
[/s]

WE WILL COME TO RIVERS STATE AND REMOVE ALL THE IGBO SPEAKERS.

AFTER DAT, WAT IS LEFT CAN GO TO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.

WE WILL NOT LEAVE OUR PEOPLE FOR ANYBODY.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by miko1988(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Rivers is Biafra..... Anyway, your signature is a perfect reply to the gibberish you just typed above , the only difference is the absence of intelligence.
U must be stupid to add Rivers state as Biafra

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Stricklybidness(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Enoch07:
Fear of the unknown I guess.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Kinematics: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Commonsense99:

Ignorance is when your id1iotic brains refused to understand that Wike himself by default, is also an indigenous person of Biafra.
Events of 1967 should tell you cretins that this ideology cannot be quenched with bullets.

See id1ot calling someone id1ot. Only cowards like you die before their time. Go to Oyigbo now and shout IPOB and see if you will come out thesame. You think it's by hiding here on naiaraland.

5 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
miko1988:

U must be stupid to add Rivers state as Biafra
[/s]

IKWERE ARE IGBO PEOPLE, SO IGWE OCHA IS BIAFRA.

OBIIGBO ARE BIAFRANS.

OGONI WILL DEFINATELY GO WITH BIAFRA.

EKPEYE ARE IGBOID GROUP, SO THEY ARE BIAFRA.

WHO IS REMAINING IN RIVERS TAHT IS NOT IGBO?

OKIRIKA, ARE MIXED AND MUCH OF THE KALABARI IN RIVERS ARE MIXED IGBOS.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Kinematics: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Rivers is Biafra..... Anyway, your signature is a perfect reply to the gibberish you just typed above , the only difference is the absence of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s][quote author=Kinematics post=95503948][/quote][/s]

THE MESSAGE ABOVE IS FOR U.

ONE INCH OF IGBO SOIL WILL NOT BE LEFT BEHIND.

THAT WILL JUST GIVE US AN EXCUSE TO INVADE AND KICK OFF ANOTHER WAR.
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Kinematics: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

[s]IKWERE ARE IGBO PEOPLE, SO IGWE OCHA IS BIAFRA.

OBIIGBO ARE BIAFRANS.

OGONI WILL DEFINATELY GO WITH BIAFRA.

EKPEYE ARE IGBOID GROUP, SO THEY ARE BIAFRA.

WHO IS REMAINING IN RIVERS TAHT IS NOT IGBO?

OKIRIKA, ARE MIXED AND MUCH OF THE KALABARI IN RIVERS ARE MIXED IGBOS. [/s]

Igbotic poo

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Charmingrascal(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Theboss100:
U may not like it, but I must and will tell you that Wike my governor although he is high on something I can't really imagine, has an Igbo history. Infact 70% of Rivers State is Igbo or will I see has ibo speakers. He is betraying his ancestors. Just in case you want to where THEBOSS100 comes from I am an ikwerre man from Obio/Akpor and I can tell you that Wike have lost it. Let him do and leave office let another tribe fix Rivers State. He is currently mad. This time around, I will never allow emotions make me support something that is bad. Our leaders are the same. Enough is enough.

What would u say about Kanu placing 100 Million bounty on Wike's head?
It is a treasonable offence to ask some miscreants to cut off the head of a governor in his own State.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by hammerFC: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Igbotic poo
[/s]

WAT IS YOUR TRIBE?

ANSWER YOUR FATHER NAME, NOTHING LIKE NIGERDELTA.

EVERYBODY WILL ANSWER THEIR FATHER NAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.