Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily (61606 Views)

President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Commonsense99: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Where were all you cretins a week ago when they posted the news about Fulani boys chasing indigenes?
Wike himself played deaf and dumb when his own citizens were attacked in their own state for joining in #endsars protest.
Knowing the temperament of an average obigbo man, I did warn of repercussion on this forum.. No one should blame Nnamdi kanu on this.

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by saintneo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They should hold Nnamdi Kanu responsible for instigating his IPOB miscreants against the Military and Northerners doing their businesses without disturbing anybody.

IPOB hijacked the protest and started attacking Hausa traders and truck drivers who were bringing food to the South.

Kanu ordered IPOB to cut off Wike's head and only that statement is treason.
How could he place a bounty on a Governor's head and you expect him not to deal with his miscreants that are scattered all over the his State.

Rivers is not South East IPOB should restrict their madness to the South East if their Governors can allow their madness, then it's good for them.

Please do not assume. Most Igbo people are not in line with IPOB. Most Igbos have no direction. If IPOB takes over SE, we will be in trouble. You should ask that people should disregard IPOB home and abroad.

6 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by 35824L: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
I learned that that is the community where Ipob terrorists killed a lot of Hausa truck drivers during the end SARS protest. If they know what is good for themselves and want normalcy restored in their land, they had better fish out and hand over the culprits to the Nigerian Army for appropriate action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

We igbos are suffering here o. My bro is not easy. Just pray for Igbos in Oyigbo
I put you in my prayers already, I also have families and friends Over there in Oyingbo

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
What about the blood of thousands and thousands of innocent Igbo and other lives murdered unjustly by Northerners in the North? Their blood will continue to cry out for justice and unless there was adequate reparation and appeasement for their souls, the North will never know peace.
Arrewa:
#oyigboMassacre

It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & being in the wrong location.

They attacked trucks conveying produce to the south... Kill the custodians and burn the trailers.

No media house reported It cos they're Hausa Muslims.

This will never be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served!

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by JustforMen: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Where is the violence I instigated in my comment?

Didn't IPOB attack Hausa traders and truck drivers?

Don't mind him.
The amount of money lost by northerners, not just Muslims, in Rivers state due to iPob attacks is not quantifiable. I am not even talking about the number of innocent northerners they massacred.
They killed several soldiers and police men in oyigbo in addition to the northerners.
Now they are playing victims after all the gleeful violence they visited on innocent men.
Oyigbo is the iPob operational heaquaters in Rivers and it from there they launch thier bloodshed. They obeyed NK's command to the later to kill and burn all northerners in Rivers state.

5 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Common gerout. U dont even stay in oyigbo. These hoodlums stopped me I spoke Igbo and dash dem 1k. They asked if I was a Biafran I said yes na so I survive that day

Must you lie like your father the devil?

All liars will burn in hell.

They collected money from you in Oyibgo Lagos?

Hehehe
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

But the boy is an IPOB true or false.

If ur Fulani jihadist army are already acknowledging the invention of a technology that can Photoshop a live streamed video, will it still be difficult for u to Photoshop the picture you posted?
That aside, even if this picture u posted suggested he is fantastic Abt ipob, wat stopped ur jihadist brothers from arresting him for questioning?
Many Muslims for sure share same belief with shakau buh do not carry arms n kill. Should we also kill them all? Wat happened to investigation n trial?
Cos for wat it's worth, that picture alone is useless as an evidence n does not justify extrajudicial killing of a little boy sitting at home unarmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Amhappy(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
I think the world need to know what is happening at Oyigbo. The clash Hausas/IPOB and military intervention should be on limelight. The mainstream media should please cover this. Maybe if people there can send videos to social media ,it may help attract the needed attention. Some blood chilling stories are coming from that end.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Paretomaster1:

He is saying the truth na... Kanu ordered his goons to kill police and soldiers, and also behead them, and that's exactly what they did..

They move from there, and attack innocent Northerners, if not that the Northern elders don't want to play into their hand....

Hmmmmm we won't be saying all this by now...

Tell your goons not to push their luck too much, A reprisal was about to happen in Nasarawa last week, After their people we're killed in d east, but the elders calm the situation....

Do you have the evidence?

Very simple questions.

You're only guessing or thinking its so.

We need facts, no emotions.

Nothing should warrant killing of human beings for God sake.

Anyone supporting such is very and a terrorist...

A lot here are doing what they accuse KANU of doing.

Let's all be good citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by LordOfTheGame: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They should hold Nnamdi Kanu responsible for instigating his IPOB miscreants against the Military and Northerners doing their businesses without disturbing anybody.

IPOB hijacked the protest and started attacking Hausa traders and truck drivers who were bringing food to the South.

How could he place a bounty on a Governor's head and you expect him not to deal with his miscreants that are scattered all over the his State.

Rivers is not South East IPOB should restrict their madness to the South East if their Governors can allow their madness, then it's good for them.

You're completely mad. How many time have you condemned the unprovoked hatred for the Igbos and killing of our youths and IPOB members? They have been killing innocent and unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters and you said nothing but now the people rose up to vent their anger and frustration on the authorities, you're here talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Strech(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
I feel so much hate and intolerance in the thread.will the youth ever unite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by olajizz01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Enoch07:
if you're sure of what you're saying then y the cover up madam? you have the right to ask your government questions
You know that fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom if you are living in Rivers state,the guy can do and undo in Rivers. If the guy be C in C,him own go worst than that of Abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Unik3030: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously is it by insults and fighting poor Hausa people that u will use to get Biafra?

2021 is 3 months away Biafra never still come, Una still dae he'll bound on casting the Igbo name in this Nigeria.

Una no want get sense
ipob is built on hate for other tribes

4 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by pacespot(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
This issue of oyigbo carnage needs urgent attention, I wonder why it hasn't gotten national or global attention yet. It started, if I remember clearly, after the lekki saga and it hasn't stopped since then. This might be far worse than the lekki massacre we are talking about today. Who's responsible for this, did the governor send the military there to contain the crisis or to kill people? I heard it was Fulani's herdsmen going rampage in the area killing people from house to house, how come the soldiers are now continuing the carnage instead of containing it? I saw people leaving the place and returning to their villages in droves.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
tsagir:
MAI GIDA INA SON IN KARE AREWA ANAN AMMA BAN IYA TURANCI BA WLH
Im baka Iya turanci ba sai ka hakura saboda lokacin da shugaba Jonathan ya kafa Maku makarantan almajirai da alau ka Ki zuwa ka koyi turanci da sauran Boko....

Jaki
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Dreadful: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

continue yapping your nonsense we will drive fulani out from Obigbo and then come after Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by TruthinAction: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Even if IPOB did commit the criminal acts, those involved are just a few percentage of its members. IPOB historically are not terrorist though there are few criminal elements among them.

This doesn't warrant the soldiers to start shooting indiscriminately and breaking into homes. They are fighting unarmed civilians as though they are in a war with another country. Over 95% of those living in Oyigbo certainly have nothing to do with the crimes a few people committed.

If we don't condemn this act of soldiers, then we shouldn't condemn what happened at Lekki Tollgate.

They should go after the real terrorist killing both soldiers and civilians on a daily basis. Nigeria is the only country where security personnel kill her citizens without remorse and we don't condemn it.

Civilians matters are not supposed to be handled by soldiers. All that the soldiers know is kill.

#stopsoldiersfromterrorisingoyigbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by efemena5050(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

v good child ....seconded
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Coldie(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
Hate for Nigeria actually

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by gidgiddy: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:
Igbo's need to wise up, oyigbo is amongst the few Igbo's in The SS that has refused to deny their igboness but instead of u to at least give them some respect, u decide to bring war to their doorsteps by making oyigbo headquarters of ipob in Nigeria.

U people must push others to the wall, before u know it oyigbo people will start claiming they are from Benin like others are doing, Igbo's be wise, the kind of problem ipob will cause us if we don't stop it now it will soon be too late

Stop talking like an ignorant person. Whatever you think IPOB is doing in Oyigbo has been done in other states, but the Governors did not invite the Police and Army to turn the place into a war zone because they knew it would make things worse. In August there was s clash in Emene Enugu between the security forces and suspected IPOB members. The security forces were shooting everywhere and killing people. Governor Ugwuanyi went there to douse tension. He even promised to get to the bottom of the matter. Ugwuanyi did not go about banning IPOB and inviting the Army and Police to go and turn Emene into a war zone.

But this idiot called Wike heard that there was crises in Oyigbo, civilians and security forces allegedly killed. Rather than going there, or sending a representative to douse tension and reassure the people, he sits down government house, blames IPOB, signs executive order and invites the Police and Army turn Oyigbo upside down.

In almost every state in Southern Nigeria, Police stations were burnt and some officers lost their lives during the ENDSARS crisis. But only Wike is calling in the Army and Police to turn his state into war zone. What a fool he is

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by codemaniacs: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Princedapace:
Divide Nigeria and her problems will be half solved!

Look at Europe, see how they broke down them selves into smaller countries because they understand the problem of adding nations together under a centralized political system!

No wonder they are the most developed continent in the world today!

I simply laugh at those who laugh at biafra agitators becus the entire system currently only favours the ruling class. Nigeria is almost a lost battle!

Africa's ancestors broke down Africa into ethnic nations...

it was the europeans that came to unite ethnic nations that were once independent nations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by busyflexz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
people have turn social media to a place where they'll come and spit their rubbish, how can you say a hausa man attacking Oyigbo residents in Rivers? it doesn't even make a sense, no sane person will start a fight he/she knows he cnt win,is like sayin the igbo people in the North are starting a fight in places like Sokoto, kebbi,zamfara, etc. we all knw that these ipob miscreants are jobless and they think creating a nation will make there life any better,well lemme burst ur head, if you're not productive no matter where u find urself,ur story will still be the same

10 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Commonsense99: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
Its the opposite bro
Palpable hate from other tribes forced Biafrans to invent ipob in self defence.
The same way isrealites were forced invent to Mossad, IDF, etc in self defence sequel to the holocaust.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Paretomaster1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

Do you have the evidence?

Very simple questions.

You're only guessing or thinking its so.

We need facts, no emotions.

Nothing should warrant killing of human beings for God sake.

Anyone supporting such is very and a terrorist...

A lot here are doing what they accuse KANU of doing.

Let's all be good citizens.

Which evidence? That Kanu dodnt order them to kill soldiers? I have the video, search for it... It was uploaded by Asari... I pity una

3 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Abagworo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Oyigbo LGA is in Rivers State not Southeast so nothing brings Southeast into this issue. I only blame Oyigbo people and even Etche for continuing to live in Rivers State as 2nd class citizens instead of demanding being ceded back to Abia or Imo State. There has absolutely been no single gain for Oyigbo people as Rivers natives even though they produce the highest level of oil and power. Since this year Oyigbo youths have been shutting down Afam power plant because they have no power and are made to pay for the little they enjoy whereas people in Omoku and Bonny who produce less enjoy steady power plus community projects without paying a dime. 99% of roads in Oyigbo are deplorable and it started serving as satelite Town to Port Harcourt more than 50 years ago yet still looking like an abandoned slum. IPOB is an organization and not every indigene of Oyigbo is in IPOB but rather a sizeable population of the abandoned youths.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop talking like an ignoramus. Whatever you think IPOB is doing in Oyigbo has been done in other states, but the Governors did not invite the Police and Army to turn the place into a war zone because they knew it would make things worse. In August there was s clash in Emene Enugu between the security forces and suspected IPOB members. The security forces were shooting everywhere and killing people. Governor Ugwuanyi went there to douse tension. He even promised to get to the bottom of the matter. Ugwuanyi did not go about banning IPOB and inviting the Army and Police to go and turn Emene into a war zone.

But this idiot called Wike heard that there was crises in Oyigbo, civilians and security forces allegedly killed. Rather than going there, or sending a representative to douse tension and reassure the people, he sits down government house, blames IPOB, signs executive order and invites the Police and Army turn Oyigbo upside down.

In almost every state in Southern Nigeria, Police stations were burnt and some officers lost their lives during the ENDSARS crisis. But only Wike is calling in the Army and Police to turn his state into war zone. What a fool he is
What a wise man sees seating even if a foolish man climbs a sky scrapper he won't see it.
My comment here is not meant to insult u but to buttress a point.

Ipob used to support wike when others were against him, now their eyes have opened and its late, if u people can make this mistake is it not obvious that you have been making mistakes over and over again?

3 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by NORSIYK(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
#oyigboMassacre

It’s too early and too soon to forget innocent northern Muslims that were murdered in cold blood & burnt into ashes in the south.

I hope we never forget these innocent people whose crime is being Muslims & being in the wrong location.

They attacked trucks conveying produce to the south... Kill the custodians and burn the trailers.

No media house reported It cos they're Hausa Muslims.

This will never be swept under the carpet.

Justice must be served!

Your illiterate brothers attacked the indigenes of Obigbo and killed quite number of them.
Did expect Obigbo people to sit down and applaud their bloodthirstiness?
No, the people have to defend themselves against islamist fulani terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Unik3030: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amhappy:

I think the world need to know what is happening at Oyigbo. The clash Hausas/IPOB and military intervention should be on limelight. The mainstream media should please cover this. Maybe if people there can send videos to social media ,it may help attract the needed attention. Some blood chilling stories are coming from that end.
Igbos don't care n they ain't making it trend on twitter because it's not about Tinubu. just add Tinubu to it n it will go global

5 Likes

Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by Yankee101: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hear the pain in her voice
Re: Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily by tsagir(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Im baka Iya turanci ba sai ka hakura saboda lokacin da shugaba Jonathan ya kafa Maku makarantan almajirai da alau ka Ki zuwa ka koyi turanci da sauran Boko....

Jaki
BASTARD, MIND YOUR BUSINESS, Im PROUD WITH MY LANGUAGE i.e.HAUSA WHAT OF YOU ? TRY TO DEVELOP YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE BABOON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.