Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? (18591 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by ebenezer202l(f): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
BCISLTD:
: angry that big book ..where they check millions of people's names from thousands of generations..oh the do it magically abi.....think am...really take a moment to think about it....DOESN'T IT SOUND STUPID TO YOU NI!!!!
my brother you need help asap
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by ebenezer202l(f): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Amanda4life:
AS A DIVORCEE, CAN U STILL BE FAITHFUL TO GOD?
you divorced on what grounds? if it's anything other than adultery then I'll suggest you go back to your spouse
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I don't care what you think of me, what matters now is that this post makes your friend (Ken) sound be like a stupid idiot period! wink

You're not making sense. BTW, i don't know the fellow or name. i just know that you are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot. Meditate on that.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
donnie:

And he died for ISOLELE (ISRAEL). He was OUR sin sacrifice according to the law.

Witch.

i suppose to dash you slap like Oyedepo. "JESUS CHRIST HAS NO WITCHES."
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by dsfaster: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
[s][/s] Black Jew spotted

Yes you just spotted an original. We are the real deal.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Image123:

i suppose to dash you slap like Oyedepo. "JESUS CHRIST HAS NO WITCHES."

White Jesus has many witches who are experts in turning truth to lies and lies to Truth.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Image123:

You're not making sense. BTW, i don't know the fellow or name. i just know that you are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot. Meditate on that.

Jesus and Paul both did the same, Jesus never set any rule that he himself can't obey, so learn what true Christianity means and not trying to set rules when you don't even know the practical application.
When people behaves like FOOLS or IDIOTS you can shun them but when they encroach on your zone then you tell them the truth.
That's the practical application of what Jesus said, if the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish rabbis never come into God's Temple or worship Jesus can't call them FOOLS or FOOLISH Matthew 23:17
The same applies to Paul who referred to his Christian brothers in Galatia as FOOLISH Galatians 2:1
So learn the principle guiding Christianity and stop setting rules that you don't understand.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by BCISLTD: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
my brother you need help asap

Lol..I'm fine...people that believe in a fictional book written in the dark ages are the people that need help...nothing in that book can hold true for time immemorial
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus and Paul both did the same, Jesus never set any rule that he himself can't obey, so learn what true Christianity means and not trying to set rules when you don't even know the practical application.
When people behaves like FOOLS or IDIOTS you can shun them but when they encroach on your zone then you tell them the truth.
That's the practical application of what Jesus said, if the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish rabbis never come into God's Temple or worship Jesus can't call them FOOLS or FOOLISH Matthew 23:17
The same applies to Paul who referred to his Christian brothers in Galatia as FOOLISH Galatians 2:1
So learn the principle guiding Christianity and stop setting rules that you don't understand.

Like i said earlier, you are not Jesus Christ or Paul. For Paul, he didn't call anyone a stupid idiot like you did. He didn't refer to a fellow human a stupid idiot or less than him as you are attempting to prove. Instead, he often referred to himself as less than and undeserving compared to others. He did mention that some people were foolish. These were people who he also called his brethren and sons BTW. Of course, you hypocrite cannot call your denomination cohorts foolish, can you?
Now, lemme school you. Someone can be foolish without being a fool. One can act foolish like the foolish virgins or make foolish decisions, or careless and even silly decisions. This is a long way off being a stupid idiot. You are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour. Stop deceiving yourself.

Now to Jesus Christ whom you don't regard as your Lord but as a mere carpenter, you don't know Him as Saviour but you want badly the tag true Christian. Jesus Christ is the Creator, Lord and Judge of all men. Jesus Christ can rightly and rightfully pronounce woe and fools on people He is rejecting. He is not abusing them in frustration, unbridled tongue and anger like you. Jwickedness.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2020
donnie:

White Jesus has many witches who are experts in turning truth to lies and lies to Truth.

i don't know your white or black Jesuses, i know my Redeemer, Saviour and Friend who delivered me from all forms of folly such as yours.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Story! Story!! Story!!!

Jesus and Paul call people exactly what they are based on the actions of those they referred to as FOOLS, there is no scripture that say "you must not call anyone stupid or Idiot" what you quoted to back your story says "FOOL" that's why i say "you don't know the practical application of what's written in the book" because both Jesus and Paul did call people fools. So all these stories are pointless Sir! smiley

Image123:

Like i said earlier, you are not Jesus Christ or Paul. For Paul, he didn't call anyone a stupid idiot like you did. He didn't refer to a fellow human a stupid idiot or less than him as you are attempting to prove. Instead, he often referred to himself as less than and undeserving compared to others. He did mention that some people were foolish. These were people who he also called his brethren and sons BTW. Of course, you hypocrite cannot call your denomination cohorts foolish, can you?
Now, lemme school you. Someone can be foolish without being a fool. One can act foolish like the foolish virgins or make foolish decisions, or careless and even silly decisions. This is a long way off being a stupid idiot. You are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour. Stop deceiving yourself.

Now to Jesus Christ whom you don't regard as your Lord but as a mere carpenter, you don't know Him as Saviour but you want badly the tag true Christian. Jesus Christ is the Creator, Lord and Judge of all men. Jesus Christ can rightly and rightfully pronounce woe and fools on people He is rejecting. He is not abusing them in frustration, unbridled tongue and anger like you. Jwickedness.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2020
Image123:

i don't know your white or black Jesuses, i know my Redeemer, Saviour and Friend who delivered me from all forms of folly such as yours.

Mtcheew
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Story! Story!! Story!!!

Jesus and Paul call people exactly what they are based on the actions of those they referred to as FOOLS, there is no scripture that say "you must not call anyone stupid or Idiot" what you quoted to back your story says "FOOL" that's why i say "you don't know the practical application of what's written in the book" because both Jesus and Paul did call people fools. So all these stories are pointless Sir! smiley

Evidently, you're not worthy of explanation or discuss. You are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
donnie:

Mtcheew

Is that the racist way of greeting or Bantu blessing?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
I never invited you in the first place!

Image123:

Evidently, you're not worthy of explanation or discuss. You are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I never invited you in the first place!

i don't need your invitation, it's a public forum, a place where chronic JWs stay away from.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
My name is Hell.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2020
The highlighted give everyone a fair chance to air their opinion, so you have no right to say this or that person is wrong when he/she can prove what he/she said and back it with points.
I say Ken is a stupid Idiot and i have reasons why i've come to that conclusion. So it's either you prove me wrong by explaining why you feel he is not stupid not telling i shouldn't say my mind all because you are against me for being one of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

Image123:

i don't need your invitation, [highlight]it's a public forum[/b], a place where chronic JWs stay away from.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted give everyone a fair chance to air their opinion, so you have no right to say this or that person is wrong when he/she can prove what he/she said and back it with points.
I say Ken is a stupid Idiot and i have reasons why i've come to that conclusion. So it's either you prove me wrong by explaining why you feel he is not stupid not telling i shouldn't say my mind all because you are against me for being one of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

You can air your views of course. i only told you the implications. You are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2020
You have nothing to back your assertion in the Bible so i need not continue wasting my time with you! wink

Image123:

You can air your views of course. i only told you the implications. You are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Why We Don’t Investigate Income Of Those Who Make Donations– Bishop Of Nnewi / Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.