Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? (18081 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
If you were wise as you claimed to be ,you should have known most disasters are man made same as wars, sufferings are direct consequences of human actions
you can hold YHWH accountable for man misdeeds

It was man that destroyed the world to save only one family simply because they sinned.
It was man that killed 42 children with 2 bears.
And several destructions of its likes were truly caused by man
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2020
chatinent:

What was the central message Jesus preached?

John 3:16-17
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

In addition, he prepared the mind of the Jews for the coming of God's Kingdom.

But the kingdom has already come spiritually by it will be established literally in the future.

So, all who believe in Jesus are already in God's Kingdom.

Your responsibility is to believe in Jesus.

The gospel now is not about announcing God's Kingdom. It is the gospel of Christ. It is telling people what Jesus did for them. That he died for them to save them. Anyone who believes in him will be saved. Anyone who doesn't will not see life.

1st John 5:11-13.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2020
makjo900:

It was man that destroyed the world to save only one family simply because they sinned.
It was man that killed 42 children with 2 bears.
And several destructions of its likes were truly caused by man

He destroyed it to give it a fresh start , more like a reset and if you were not dumb you should know why he did it
God didn't kill any child , that's on Elisha's wish and their stupidity
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by chatinent: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

John 3:16-17
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

In addition, he prepared the mind of the Jews for the coming of God's Kingdom.

But the kingdom has already come spiritually by it will be established literally in the future.

So, all who believe in Jesus are already in God's Kingdom.

Your responsibility is to believe in Jesus.

The gospel now is not about announcing God's Kingdom. It is the gospel of Christ. It is telling people what Jesus did for them. That he died for them to save them. Anyone who believes in him will be saved. Anyone who doesn't will not see life.

1st John 5:11-13.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Thanks for your response.
That means we will enjoy eternal life in heaven?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
He destroyed it to give it a fresh start , more like a reset and if you were not dumb you should know why he did it
God didn't kill any child , that's on Elisha's wish and their stupidity

Since you are smart, what changed in the world now? Has the world changed for better? Obviously you aren't only dumb but the dumbest to exist and your god is a total failure.

Who answered elisha's prayers? Your god is full of destruction and calamities but as always, you will exonerate him. Complete plague of a god
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks for your response.
That means we will enjoy eternal life in heaven?

Since you will enjoy eternal life in heaven, why are yall so scared to die?
Why do you cry when you lose a loved one?

You are supposed to be happy they died since they will enjoy eternal life in heaven with angels flying and garden deigned with beautiful flowers blah blah
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2020
achorladey:

What is the reason behind this name Majamaja Whenever I see it I grin grin grin grin

Lol, it's his baptismal name cheesy cheesy cheesy Much better than the handle he uses, only he is too proud to acknowledge.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by HRprof: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Brendaniel:

My brother it is not fight and it is not supposed to cause any fight, it is like me telling you that a gun can kill, it is left for you to believe or not, the same reason why the present world isn't all round Christianity, God gave every human being the power of will to choose, as a Christian my duty is tell you and that's where it ends, God will not force anyone to believe in Him, I have played my own part it is now left between you and God to believe if Jesus is the only way...

Point of correction! I'm a sister not a brother.

If God gave every Human being the power of will to choose as you said, yet is not done on you that God created other ways and gave human being the power of will to choose from to get to God . If otherwise then is either God is a God of confusion or there is no God. The most important thing is be good to others and do no evil because you will rape what you sow and no blood of any body that will wash away your sin.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2020
makjo900:

Since you are smart, what changed in the world now? Has the world changed for better? Obviously you aren't only dumb but the dumbest to exist and your god is a total failure.

Who answered elisha's prayers? Your god is full of destruction and calamities but as always, you will exonerate him. Complete plague of a god
I hope your life is so great since you don't believe in him right?
Issorite sort out the world yourself
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by biggy26: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Please, give Scripture reference to buttress your point.
Rev. 22:19 Rev. 3:5 Ex. 32:32-33.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
I hope your life is so great since you don't believe in him right?
Issorite sort out the world yourself

How great are the lives of those that believe and worship him?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2020
makjo900:

How great are the lives of those that believe and worship him?
They're all doing marvellously well
Christians are one of the most wealthiest group worldwide
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're going to a certain place for the first time.

A man read the map in your hands and said "i'm going to the same destination" and as you're going he is pointing to all the features as stated in the map, he even told you the attitude of fellow travelers, their dress code and language so you know how to relate with them on the road.
He told you why their behaviour differs from the others and show you in the map the terrain, weather, the rivers on the road that they're drinking which makes them behaves the same way! Please i'll liken this to Jehovah's Witnesses who will tell you exactly where they worship, why they worship there and why they don't just go anywhere else.

Please compare to the man in this illustration!

He bitterly complained about other travelers and saying many will never get home, so to be sure you're on the right way you drew closer.
He took the map from you, read and read and read then began explanations upon explanations upon explanations. undecided

You asked him to show you the direct link road but he kept reading the map in your hand. embarassed

You asked him to show you those going towards your desired destination but he kept reading the map. embarassed

You asked him to tell you how those living in the destination relates with others at least to help yourself anytime you come in contact with one, but he kept reading the map in your hand. embarassed

Please give a better description of such a person, i (Max) thinks the perfect description for such a person is "stupid idiot" smiley

Actually, i was asking your defender Zzor and not you, but as expected you could not wait that long to defend yourself. True christians do not talk like you did, that even an evident unbeliever had to be correcting you to no avail. True christians do not call fellow human beings "stupid idiots". Christians are followers of Christ and Christ said not to abuse or insult others. You do not want others to quote the map for you but you spit out unsolicited scriptures at will. Are you not the hypocrite here?
You do not believe in the Lordship of Jesus but refer to Him as just one jewish carpenter, yet you are taking these many lines to prove you are a christian? You must be very confused or you do not know what you are saying or very confused.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2020
donnie:

If he doesn't know who the true MESSIAH is, he will be lost and this is why...

1. He will not know who the true ISREALITES are and will follow after gentile teachers teaching and prophesying lies.

2. He will follow a white Jesus (an idol of Rome) who never existed.

3. He will disregard the laws statutes and commandments of YAH and follow pagan customs as do all followers of the false white MESSIAH.

4. He will support the oppression of the true People of YAH (whether knowingly or unknowingly) and will rather defend the slavemasters and those fake Jews whom MESSIAH calls the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 3:9; 2:9).

5. And when our BLACK MESSIAH returns he will say "depart from me, I know you not... for whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren (the true black Isrealites) that you do unto me".

While i do not want to give you room to divert as you would love to, i need to say that i refer to and believe in the Messiah Jesus Christ evidently revealed in the Bible. i understand you have some curious books you hold dear to for solace in deceit. The Bible says WHOSOEVER believes in HIM will not perish but have everlasting life. You say, NO that is not enough. We have to believe in His colour to be saved. i beleive the Bible, not you and your spurious novels. BTW, no true christian supports oppression of any set or group of people. Repent and believe the good news.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2020
Image123:

While i do not want to give you room to divert as you would love to, i need to say that i refer to and believe in the Messiah Jesus Christ evidently revealed in the Bible. i understand you have some curious books you hold dear to for solace in deceit. The Bible says WHOSOEVER believes in HIM will not perish but have everlasting life. You say, NO that is not enough. We have to believe in His colour to be saved. i beleive the Bible, not you and your spurious novels. BTW, no true christian supports oppression of any set or group of people. Repent and believe the good news.

Those books and journals are ancient sources dating as far back as the 17th and 18th Centuries when our people, having been overthrown and sent into various captivities and slavery, were not expected to read and write. Modern historians today write, not to provide truth or accurate history, but to promote White Supremacy and feed the idiocy of especially the black Christian.

Imagine that they displayed an image of Sylvester Stallone (RAMBO) on the remembrance day of Moahammed Ali and said it doesn't matter as long as we say good things about the life of Mohammed Ali. Will you accept that they are truly honouring Mohammed Ali? Who knows, you never can tell... You Christians have been trained to accept all kinds of things.

Not all of us are stupid Mr. Christian. This is even ignoring the fact that the image used for white Jesus was that of the illegitimate murderous, homosexual, inscestual son of Pope Alexander VI, Cesare Borgia.

No wonder the religion is very well called the abomination of desolation instituted in the place of the pure worship of YAHUAH, the ELEIM of ISOLELE (ISRAEL).
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
They're all doing marvellously well
Christians are one of the most wealthiest group worldwide

So says a dumb from the poverty capital of the world with truck loads of christians and churches. You are truly dumb
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2020
donnie:

Those books and journals are ancient sources dating as far back as the 17th and 18th Centuries when our people, having been overthrown and sent into various captivities and slavery, were not expected to read and write. Modern historians today write, not to provide truth or accurate history, but to promote White Supremacy and feed the idiocy of especially the black Christian.

Imagine that they displayed an image of Sylvester Stallone (RAMBO) on the remembrance day of Moahammed Ali and said it doesn't matter as long as we say good things about the life of Mohammed Ali. Will you accept that they are truly honouring Mohammed Ali? Who knows, you never can tell... You Christians have been trained to accept all kinds of things.

Not all of us are stupid Mr. Christian. This is even ignoring the fact that the image used for white Jesus was that of the illegitimate murderous, homosexual, inscestual son of Pope Alexander VI, Cesare Borgia.

No wonder the religion is very well called the abomination of desolation instituted in the place of the pure worship of YAHUAH, the ELEIM of ISOLELE (ISRAEL).

So your books are just like 200 to 400 years old. My Bible is enough for me. i do not care to see the photo of Ali or Stallone, so far as the ideals of Ali are clear and followed. It makes Stallone a photocopy, it takes nothing from Ali imho. In any case, this is a much different matter, as no christian is saved by pictures. i do not know the picture of Jesus neither do i take one who knows it or cares for it seriously. i take the image/likeness and the name of Jesus more seriously. We as believers are changed into that same image from glory to glory by the eternal Spirit of God. The name of Jesus works for me till tomorrow. You may keep the pictures and the crucifix, i do not need them.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2020
makjo900:

So says a dumb from the poverty capital of the world with truck loads of christians and churches. You are truly dumb
Is that all you can do, Wail On Bro
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Image123:

So your books are just like 200 to 400 years old. My Bible is enough for me. i do not care to see the photo of Ali or Stallone, so far as the ideals of Ali are clear and followed. It makes Stallone a photocopy, it takes nothing from Ali imho. In any case, this is a much different matter, as no christian is saved by pictures. i do not know the picture of Jesus neither do i take one who knows it or cares for it seriously. i take the image/likeness and the name of Jesus more seriously. We as believers are changed into that same image from glory to glory by the eternal Spirit of God. The name of Jesus works for me till tomorrow. You may keep the pictures and the crucifix, i do not need them.

Even the bible self you do not know. Where did your bible show you Jesus was white? Why are you offended by the representation of black Saviour but comfortable about the false representation of ISOLELE (ISRAEL) which historically are known as a black nation of people?

This is what ROME the mother of all abominations (Christianity) hides from you...

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Image123:

The name of Jesus works for me till tomorrow. You may keep the pictures and the crucifix, i do not need them.

Who asked you about the name? That's not even His name. This has always been the case with you idolatrous Christians. You're satisfied with "it works for me". That is why Christians bow to images, indulge in pagan customs like Easter, Christmas, valentine, Mothers day etc because they feel good about it... "It works" they say.

That's why y'all should get ready for the judgements that have started falling. Take it all in good faith since in works for you.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by typicalgamer(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
crafteck:

Some times, im just too pissed to play along... If anything deserves worship, it's science

Science it's what made our society what it is today.

Religion is just a moral chain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
donnie:

Who asked you about the name? That's not even His name. This has always been the case with you idolatrous Christians. You're satisfied with "it works for me". That is why Christians bow to images, indulge in pagan customs like Easter, Christmas, valentine, Mothers day etc because they feel good about it... "It works" they say.

That's why y'all should get ready for the judgements that have started falling. Take it all in good faith since in works for you.

Works for me. The name of Jesus Christ works for me. Take your gilded coloured toys.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
donnie:

Even the bible self you do not know. Where did your bible show you Jesus was white? Why are you offended by the representation of black Saviour but comfortable about the false representation of ISOLELE (ISRAEL) which historically are known as a black nation of people?

This is what ROME the mother of all abominations (Christianity) hides from you...

You are deluded, i never told you the colour of Jesus. Jesus Christ saved me and put my name in the book of life. It matters not if He is rainbow coloured, i care less. His precious blood is enough for me. The Son of God is enough for me. The Son of man is enough for me. The man of Calvary is enough for me.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

Science it's what made our society what it is today.

Religion is just a moral chain.

Only that we should forget that the bulk of scientists are religious. grin grin
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Is that all you can do, Wail On Bro

Hate on the truth
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Image123:

You are deluded, i never told you the colour of Jesus. Jesus Christ saved me and put my name in the book of life. It matters not if He is rainbow coloured, i care less. His precious blood is enough for me. The Son of God is enough for me. The Son of man is enough for me. The man of Calvary is enough for me.

What did jesus saved you from?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
makjo900:

What did jesus saved you from?

From being like you.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Image123:

From being like you.

Wow!! He saved you from being brainy, logical and sensible. No wonder y'all are deadbrains. What a save!!

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
makjo900:

Wow!! He saved you from being brainy, logical and sensible. No wonder y'all are deadbrains. What a save!!

Lol, from being you, a wretched sinner on his way to hell fire. i have being there, brainy, logical and sensible defeated slave of sin and satan. Jesus Christ saved me.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Image123:

You just singing nonsnese about a man you do not know. You cannot know him and tolerate lies. YAHUSHA called out them lying devils over and over again. After his resurrection, he still called them out.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie: behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
donnie:

You just singing nonsnese about a man you do not know. You cannot know him and tolerate lies. YAHUSHA called out them lying devils over and over again. After his resurrection, he still called them out.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie: behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.

Surely you are deluded as i wasn't singing. i was saying that you are deluded, i never told you the colour of Jesus. Jesus Christ saved me and put my name in the book of life. It matters not if He is rainbow coloured, i care less. His precious blood is enough for me. The Son of God is enough for me. The Son of man is enough for me. The man of Calvary is enough for me.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Image123:

Lol, from being you, a wretched sinner on his way to hell fire. i have being there, brainy, logical and sensible defeated slave of sin and satan. Jesus Christ saved me.

Lol, you are really pained ooo cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible? / How I Listen To The Audio Bible (my Advice) / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.